A Little Bit of Magic 2017

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRedClay
MrRedClay
10 Followers

"What if we met as strangers?"

He had a thoughtful look on his face as he pulled back the covers.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we kind of roleplay. We meet somewhere, pretend to be different, available people, and just have some adventure."

He thought about it for a minute, and then gave a sly smile. Gabriel slid close to me and kissed the round of my shoulder.

"I love it. I think it could be fun."

Over the course of the next few weeks, we'd laid out a minimal blueprint that included when and where we would meet. Beyond that, the rest was a mystery -- who, exactly, we were, how the night would play out, etc.

We had never done anything like this before, but the more time passed, the idea seemed to raise the electricity between us. It was almost like a second Halloween that we got to indulge in.

"What was your favorite part?" Gabriel asked after washing the suds off his face.

"I'd have to say you being really physical with me. Picking me up, throwing me over your shoulder. That was new... and hot. What about you?"

"Hmm... the squirting is definitely up there."

"Oh, God..."

"What?! It was beautiful. You are beautiful! I love it when you do that. You have no idea. "

I crinkled up my nose and scrunched my face at him. Gabriel leaned in and gave me several rapid fire kisses on my cheeks.

"By the way, you should've seen the look that bartender gave me when I said I was paying your tab, too."

I couldn't help laughing as I imagined Jerry's reaction. I pictured his face growing red and tense. I was pretty sure he'd take the disappointment out on me somehow the next time I saw him at the bar.

"Poor Jerry," I offered.

"Let's get out of here and dry off," Gabriel said, stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel. I shut the water off and when I made my exit, he used it to dry me.

When we finally settled into the bed, he turned the light off and cuddled next to me. Every few seconds, he would kiss a different part of my upper body -- the back of my neck, my shoulder, my spine. I was practically purring at the love and comfort he was giving me.

"If you could only use one word to describe tonight, what would it be?" he asked. I smiled in the darkness, exhausted, but completely content and fulfilled.

"Magic." I said as I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to find me.

MrRedClay
MrRedClay
10 Followers
12