A Little Bit of Mermaid Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, my friend," Will began. "I believe that I would almost approach Osmium for this pretty face, too."

"Well then it's decided!" Dustin announced. "Let's discuss what we're going to do."

-------

Dustin's palms were dripping sweat and yet freezing cold at the same time. "A funny thing the human body," he absently thought to himself as he strode towards the large, black shape in the back corner of the library of transmutation. He took small comfort in knowing that all offensive magic was dispelled on school grounds so he wasn't likely to meet an instant fiery demise; however when he was off campus all bets would be off. As he got within 10 feet of his target she whirled around and hissed "What do you want, mageling scum?"

"To barter with you," Dustin stammered, wisely getting straight to the point. "I have something of great value to you."

"If I am not interested, your testicles will turn to acid when you leave this place," she stated. "Show me."

From his pocket Dustin held out three violet pearls that Adriel had retrieve for him. She knew of a distant reservoir of them which contained thousands and could retrieve them easily. The Hood waved her hand and the pearls left Dustin's palm and floated to hers where she inspected them.

"Your possession of these makes no logical sense," Osmium said as she waved her hand again. "You must have stolen them."

"I did not steal them," Dustin replied. "However I do have a source of them."

"What is the source?"

Dustin was about to say "I have a friend who is able to acquire them", but found himself compelled to say "I have befriended a mermaid who knows of a hidden cache." As the words escaped his lips, he realized that The Hood had cast a spell of truth-telling upon him, which would allow him to tell no lies. Further, it would likely force him to reveal whatever information she wanted due to the discrepancy in their ability levels.

"Interesting," came the one-word reply. "What do you want in return for more of these?"

"She wants you to cast a spell of transmutation to give her the lower half of a human," Dustin said, unable to stop himself. "She desperately wants to experience human coitus in all of it's forms."

"And what interest do you have in this?" she asked.

"I care for her," Dustin replied. "And I want to experience the flesh of her full human form. I have had the pleasure of her breasts and mouth but I want to feel myself in her vagina and anus and give her that pleasure."

"Who else knows of this?" The Hood asked, not missing a beat.

"Will Ashkanzen, a 3rd year transmuter. He has experienced her breasts and mouth as well and created a transient clitoris for her to give her temporary pleasure. No one else knows."

"By now you must have an idea of the level of power you're dealing with," Osmium said. "Multiply that by ten-fold and you're beginning to hit the edges of the mark. My magic tells me that this is the whole truth as you see it, but mark my words that if anything ill comes to pass with this exchange you will be worm food."

--------------

Will and Adriel jumped slightly when Dustin and The Hood entered the clearing by the beach. The Hood stood over six feet tall and looked to weigh as much as Dustin and Will combined. Adriel observed that Dustin's earlier description did not do this creature justice - she was much more terrifying to behold than she expected.

"You magelings stand over to the side," Osmium hissed as she stood in front of Adriel. She waved her hand as a hiss escaped her hood and then seemed to stand still for a moment. Suddenly Adriel jolted slightly and seemed to have a twitch run through her body. Dustin and Will dared not speak or move, but both correctly assumed The Hood was scanning their friend.

"This spell is simple," Osmium began. "Casting it in exchange for 50 violet pearls will be an acceptable arrangement. To cast it again will be another 50. However something must be done for me to persuade me to enter into this arrangement. Before we discuss this, you magelings must first submit to a more advanced spell - one that will only work if I have your full consent. It is a spell of forgetfulness - such that if either of you should discuss any of the events that occur at this site with anyone other than one another your minds will be wiped completely blank of what transpired. Furthermore you will forget all basic human functions for one month, allowing ample time to humiliate you and have you removed from the school. As for you, mermaid, I care not whom you tell for reasons which are obvious. What say you?"

Dustin and Will exchanged a look and said "Agreed."

With that, The Hood began a louder incantation, threw some golden powder from a pouch and blew it at the mages. In an instant the powder was gone and all was quiet.

"Ah, now that's better," said a voice coming from inside the hood of The Hood. However the voice was not the husky hiss the group had just heard, but rather a slightly musical, clearly feminine voice. Another word was said in the same voice, and the character standing before them began to change in size and shape. The hulking brute reduced down to five and and a half feet in height, and took on a slender appearance, with clear hips and a moderate bust. The cloak remained black but had the look of fine silk rather than a rough wool, and the protruding hair changed from greasy and scraggly to full and shiny dark brown. A moment later, she reached up and pulled back her hood, revealing the face of a stunning young woman, perhaps 22 years of age. Her big eyes were a stunning green and were underlain by defined cheekbones with a smattering of freckles across them. Her full lips were drawn back in a beautiful smile that radiated warmth and happiness.

Adriel was surprised to see this beautiful girl emerge from the previous beastly image; however when she looked to the boys she saw their jaws were nearly on the beach with surprise.

"You have a right to be so shocked," Osmium said, laughing. "I know that I have quite the reputation around the school."

Dustin and Will still seemed incapable of saying anything, so Adriel broke the silence by saying, "Yes, I'd say they're shocked indeed. I am, too, based on what they had told me. I hope you don't mind my saying so but you're absolutely stunning."

"Why thank you," Osmium replied. "You're stunning yourself. I have never had the pleasure of meeting a merfolk before but I have a feeling that you are among the most fair. So you have come to meet our people with the hopes of exploring sex?"

Adriel replied that yes that was indeed the case, and went on to explain the plight of her situation. She also candidly recapitulated the details of the kindness that Dustin and Will had bestowed upon her.

"Yes, they do appear to be upstanding mages," Osmium said. "Unfortunately I have a plight of my own, although not quite as dire as your own. You see I am of a particular race called the Sylvanesti, from the Sylvan woodlands of the South. Our people have a very closed and private society, engaging in trade with other communities but never allowing visitors into our homeland. This is partially because we value our privacy but also our treasure. We keep a mystery about our land so potential enemies will not know what awaits them should they try to invade. Our people also have a reputation for being highly sexually oriented - our young mages here could tell you many tales I'm sure of the alleged sexual exploits of my people. As such I felt it wise to adopt the identity that you saw moments ago, 'The Hood' as it is not so affectionately called. I knew that as a Sylvanestri I would be incessantly hounded by men and women alike for my sexual talents - flattering, true, but also distracting and likely at the cost of my reputation as a powerful mage. So instead I hide myself in my other guise, coming out of it at opportune times."

"And this is one of those times?" Adriel asked.

"So it would seem," Osmium replied. "I hope. You see, all of the rumours about my people are very true. We are wealthy and powerful...and very sexually adventurous. I have also been intrigued by the tale of merfolk and have fantasized about fucking one on many occasions. Now that I have a gorgeous mermaid in front of me with what I understand to be a strong sexual appetite, plus two handsome mages who may one day find their tongues - yes, I give you both permission to speak, I am not a monster after all! - I don't want to miss this opportunity."

"Please excuse our silence," Will said. "As you astutely observed we were very much in shock at first, but it seems to be well settled now."

"Yes indeed, m'lady," Dustin said. "Your change surprised us a great deal. And thank you for your kind words."

"You are welcome," Osmium replied. "I know that I rattled you both, and I do apologize. However this is who I truly am, not that hulking brute that you're used to. Now that I have your guaranteed silence I am free to be myself, which I always welcome. Which isn't to say that this changes our arrangement at all."

"Yes, of course," said Adriel. "And thank you very much for coming to see me. I am so happy to hear that you'll be able to change me to be, well, like you. What is it that we must do first?"

"Well, as I mentioned I have a unique sexual appetite," Osmium began. "And it has been far too long since I've been able to exercise it. Since the three of you very much want this thing of me, I'm hoping that you'll grant some requests for things that I want very much. So my proposal is this: if you do what I ask until I am satisfied then I shall cast the spell in exchange for the pearls. If not then you shall have to find another mage and no hard feelings. Is that reasonable?"

All three nodded.

"Excellent! Well then for starters let us all undress."

As Adriel took off her seashells and the boys removed their cloaks, all sets of eyes were on Osmium, this young woman of mystery. Her cloak fell from her shoulders and revealed a stunning body, lean from head to toe with her dark brown hair ending at her shoulders. Her breasts were smaller than Adriel's at a C-cup and were every bit as perky with her nipples nearly pointing up to the heavens. Below her toned abdomen was a trimmed bush above what appeared to be fairly prominent pussy lips. Soaking up the attention, Osmium turned around and bent over, showcasing her tight and high ass, full pussy lips, and tight rosebud.

"Does everyone like what they see?" Osmium asked rhetorically. Nods all around again, with two full erections as further confirmation.

"Good. Now boys the first thing we're going to start with is with you. From what you tell me Adriel is a good little cum slut whom is likely to let you do anything you want to her when she gets her new holes (Adriel nods excitedly). I plan to let you do anything you want to me, too, but first I want to make sure that you're going to be just as open with us. In Sylvan Forest sexuality is open and fluid, which is why we're all so open with each other - I need that to be able to proceed. So Dustin and Will, I'm going to need to see you take turns sucking on each other's cocks."

Dustin and Will looked at each other. "What do you think?" Dustin asked.

"I think this is a once in a lifetime opportunity," Will replied. "I haven't been with a man in any way before...but I'm willing to try it. What say you?"

"I'm of the same mind," Dustin agreed. "Let us abandon our preconceived notions and enjoy!"

Dustin went down on his knees and took Will's semi-deflated cock in his hand, jerking it lightly. He noted that his own cock had drooped somewhat as well, presumably because of the nerves from sexually engaging with a man for the first time. Dustin tentatively licked Will's cock head and shaft and then took it gently in his mouth, sucking it in a way akin to how women had sucked his own member. Despite his efforts, Will remained three quarters flaccid for the next couple of minutes.

"Oh, Northerner males," Osmium said with an exaggerated sigh. "So uptight when exploring each others bodies for the first time. I do promise that you'll enjoy it once you get used to it."

"My apologies, m'lady," Will said, trying to focus on becoming harder. "My friend here is making a good effort for what is his first time. As you say, it is simply a new experience for us."

"Indeed," Osmium replied. "I can appreciate that. Since you are not putting up a fuss like other men I have played with, perhaps I can help you to overcome your uncertainty. Adriel, my sexy little merslut - please go behind Will and lick and suck on his asshole. Will, grab hold of Dustin's head while he is sucking you off and start fucking his throat. Not too hard at first, mind you - we don't want the lad choking too much. Meanwhile, you may watch me play with myself. Truth be told, watching inexperienced males play with one another is most arousing for me and my pussy is feeling very wet."

Osmium murmured a word of power and some sand shifted upward into the shape of a solid block, two feet high, wide and deep. She placed one foot on the block, giving Will a full view of her dripping snatch. She rubbed her hand over her full pussy lips for a few moments and then spread her lips wide with one hand - allowing a few drops of her juices to escape to the sand below - and fingered her clit with the other hand.

Fucking Dustin's mouth, feeling Adriel's probing tongue, and watching a beautiful Sylvanesti masturbate in front of him brought Will's boner to its full length (and then some!) in no time. In fact, within another minute he announced that he was going to cum.

"Cum on Dustin's cock!" Osmium commanded, beginning to get lost in the throes of her first orgasm.

Not wanting to disobey, Will pulled out of Dustin's mouth, Dustin stood up, and Will shot load after load onto Dustin's semi-firm penis. Most of his cum landed on target, however some escaped onto Dustin's abdomen, into his pubic hair, and onto his thighs.

"Fuck yes!" Osmium cried as her own orgasm overtook her. She spread her pussy lips wide while furiously working her clit and shot a long stream of female ejaculate onto the sand in front of her. The initial stream was followed by two smaller gushes and then she flopped backwards onto a cushion of air, seemingly spent.

Adriel, Dustin, and Will all stared at her, mouths agape. This Sylvanesti really was living up to the reputation of her people!

"Ah, that was decadent," Osmium said, a contented smile on her face. "You all performed perfectly. Will, how do you feel now that you've had an orgasm at the hands of a man...with a little help."

"Twas a wonderful orgasm, m'lady," Will said, his heart rate starting to drop. "Dustin's mouth was most satisfying, as was Adriel's tongue...however watching your gorgeous body was really the irresistible piece of the experience."

"I'm glad to enjoyed it," Osmium replied. "But just you wait: we shall get you to the point where you can enjoy being with a man without any female influence. Now Dustin, your cock is completely covered in cum. And unfortunately so are other parts of you! Will, I was quite specific when I said to ejaculate on Dustin's cock. So Adriel, as a reward for being such a generous ass licker you may suck the cum off of Dustin's pole ONLY [Adriel was on his cock before she finished speaking the sentence]. My, you are an enthusiastic little slut! I like that! Will, once she is finished Dustin is going to lie back on the sand and you are going to clean your messy cum from his other parts."

Dustin's cock quickly came to full attention as Adriel licked it clean. His body tingled as Osmium issued her instructions to them. She was so nasty and so sexual! And he was completely enthralled thinking about Osmium's female ejaculation. He had heard tales from other males around the tavern table about certain maids shooting fluid when they came, but he wasn't sure if it was just talk. Now that he had seen it to be a reality, he was hoping to see it again soon.

Adriel worked on Dustin's cock for another minute until she drew a warning "Adriel..." from Osmium, indicating that she was starting to break the rules. Adriel flashed the powerful mage a little pout, but moved away obediently. Dustin lay back on the sand and Will knelt to the side of him. He didn't particularly want to taste his own seed; however he didn't hesitate as he certainly wanted to keep this incredible sexual adventure going. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Osmium absently squeezing one of her tits and brushing a hand over her pussy as he cleaned up his mess. To his surprise, the more he licked up his cum and thus pleasured the mage, the harder his own member became.

"It appears you like the task at hand?" Osmium asked teasingly.

"In that it pleases m'lady," Will replied honestly

"It certainly does," Osmium confirmed. "Now that Dustin is cleaned, it is time for you to repay the favour to him that he paid to you. Please proceed. And Adriel, it is time for you to learn how to eat a pussy. Kneel before me, please."

As Will began working on Dustin's pole, Adriel received a crash course in how to eat out a Sylvanesti. Adriel was delighted by the taste and smell of her delicate pussy juices and loved sticking her fingers into her waiting hole. Indeed, Adriel may have loved it all the more because of her anticipation of having such a hole herself soon.

Osmium loved Adriel's enthusiasm and was quite impressed with the efforts of her maiden voyage into cunnilingus. She used her own hand on her own clit on occasion and needed to hold Adriel's face in place and grind her pelvis into her a few times, but overall she was well on her way to a second orgasm largely by Adriel's own ministrations.

Will seemed to be doing fairly well on Dustin's cock. Dustin was fully erect (possibly in large part because a gorgeous Sylvanesti was being eaten out by a gorgeous, big-titted mermaid right beside him); however he didn't seem to be making much headway in the cumming department. Will's mouth felt pretty good, but it wasn't bringing him on his way to an orgasm. Even when Osmium called out a helpful "try holding his head and gently fucking his throat" recommendation, the ensuing throat fucking didn't help much.

Osmium needed to help the boys out. "Lads, let's try something different," Osmium suggested. "Dustin, come lay down closer to me, about two feet away. Will, come over and stand beside me. Now, you're clearly making a good effort, but Dustin really should have cum by now. And while I have loved all of this foreplay, my body is starting to cry out that it needs to be fucked - and do some fucking - soon."

"My apologies, m'lady," Will began. "If there is anything I can do to improve, I am certainly willing...".

"I was hoping you might say that," Osmium interrupted. "In fact, there is something that you can do. Something that will make Dustin cum very quickly and something that will make me cum even harder than last time, especially since I have this beautiful mermaid tonguing my hole. Honestly, Adriel, are you sure you've never eaten another pussy before?"

"Yours is my first!" Adriel said proudly, her chin glistening.

"Marvellous," Osmium remarked. "Adriel, my little cunt licker. As much as it pains me to say this, I need you to stop eating me out, but just for a few moments. Please stick three fingers in my hole...that's it - so tight, but it feels so good - now take my pussy juice and rub it all over Dustin's cock. But don't jerk him off! With your beautiful face and innocent eyes and big tits you could easily make him cum. Especially since Will has been sucking him off for the last ten minutes - even if Dustin isn't close to orgasm, he has certainly been prepared well. Just rub the juices on his cock to lubricate it. Good, now do it a few more times."