A Little Bit of Mermaid Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe it feels so fucking good!" Adriel exclaimed between thrusts. "I feel so filled up inside!"

"Enjoy it, sweetie," Osmium called from Dustin's chest. "Two of us can identify with you completely!"

Will smiled at that and Adriel laughed, although she was mostly consumed with the amazing feelings consuming her body (which were further enhanced when Will started thumbing her clit, too). Osmium was also smiling and then gave Dustin an expectant look.

"You're ready for your original plan now?" Dustin asked.

"Indeed," Osmium said with a smile. "Slightly modified now that we had our little impromptu fucking. And since Adriel is enjoying her first fuck and we can't interrupt that...it looks like you're going to be tasting your own cum, Dustin."

Not overly thrilled with the idea but also not at all surprised, Dustin just shrugged and smiled. Osmium smiled at him, too, and cast the spell of replenishment on his cock. Like Will's, it immediately became fully erect which caused Osmium to jump and giggle, given that his pole had still be semi-erect inside her. Osmium semi-reluctantly slid off his rod and started to suck him off, cleaning the mix of cum and pussy juices from his dick.

"Well this isn't so bad..." Dustin began, teasing.

"Don't get used to it!" Osmium retorted, enjoying his humour.

After another minute she ceased the blow job and reached inside of herself to scoop out some cum. She used two fingers to rub it around Dustin's asshole and then slipped the fingers inside, easily. Smiling at the slipperiness of the Dustin's cum (which had been in Will's ass but then was transferred to Dustin's ass by Adriel), she inserted three fingers into herself, put them into Dustin's ass, and was then satisfied that he was good and lubed and stretched. She then straddled Dustin's face.

"I want you to lick my pussy and my clit for a minute, then I want you to suck your cum out of my fuck hole," Osmium said. "While you're sucking I'm going to bear down to push it all in your mouth. It's VERY important that you don't swallow any of it or spit any of it out - try to just let it sit in your mouth. It won't be there for too long."

Dustin issued a "yes, m'lady" and Osmium lowered her snatch to his eager mouth. Osmium moaned at the feel of his mouth and Dustin basked in the taste and the scent of her exotic cunt - especially while sucking on her full pussy lips. Too soon for Dustin, she instructed him to "suck your cum out of my pussy now" and he did as he was told. It turned out that his second load of the day was on par with or greater than Will's because his mouth was quite full by the time Osmium lifted her snatch away.

Always one to be decadent during her sexual exploits, Osmium couldn't help but move over to Adriel - who was in the throes of another orgasm with her head back over the edge of the sand block - and stick her pussy in her face, forcing her to lick her labia and clit and taste the final traces of Dustin's load. Adriel complied eagerly, welcoming the taste and the speed with which it helped to bring her next orgasm.

After Adriel finished shuttering, Osmium went back over to Dustin who still had his mouth full of his cum. She flashed him a wicked smile and began chanting another spell, this one causing pink light to emanate from her hands to her own pelvic region. After the subtle flash of light Osmium was grinning from ear to ear and Dustin's eyes opened in surprise.

Protruding from just below Osmium's pubic bone stood a fully erect six inch cock.

Osmium's new piece was circumcised and had a swelling near the underside of the base of the shaft that resembled a scrotum but that was split in the middle by her original (albeit slightly rearranged) pussy. Will continued pumping away into Adriel, but both parties were also very surprised. Adriel was the first to speak.

"Now you get to fuck me, too, Osmium!" she exclaimed.

Everyone laughed at that. "You can bet your life on it, Adriel," she promised. "But first I have other business to attend to."

Osmium instructed Dustin to stand up. As he did so, she erected another block of sand. She then lay back on the block of sand and told Dustin to carefully spit the cum from his mouth on her new cock, all the while being careful to not spill any cum from his own rectum. Dustin did as he was told and Osmium smeared the slippery mess all over her fuck pole. She then beckoned Dustin to bend over the sand block, facing Adriel and spread his ass cheeks apart. At the same time, Will flipped Adriel onto her chest so she was facing Dustin, too, and Will entered her from behind.

"It's pretty neat that we're both going to get our asses fucked on the same day, isn't it?" Adriel asked innocently as Will rammed her pussy.

"Oh yeah," Dustin groaned as Osmium slid her cock into his well lubed, waiting hole. "Fuck that feels so big in my ass! Adriel I don't know how you got me into this, but thank you!"

Osmium grinned at Dustin's pleasure and moaned at her own as she slid her penis into his rectum. Dustin's cum coated her completely, with some even dripping out of his anus and coating her pussy lips when she slid back in. For Will, who had the full spectacle right in front of him, the sight was too much. With a groan he pulled out of Adriel's cunt and shot a big load all over her pussy and anus. Gobs of the ropy cum covered her ass and genitals and a good deal of it ran down her leg, too.

"Can I make a suggestion, Osmium?" Adriel asked after Will had finished.

"Of course," Osmium replied, fucking Dustin faster at the sight of Will cumming violently over Adriel.

"Well as you can see," Adriel began, climbing up on her sand block to get on all fours with her ass pointed at Osmium and Dustin. "My little anus and pussy are covered in Will's cum. Since I was hoping to save my ass for Dustin, I was thinking that he could lick my ass clean before he gets to fuck it. What do you think?"

Osmium smiled and pumped even faster at the arousing idea. "You're learning fast, my slutty girl!"

Adriel smiled and positioned her ass right in front of Dustin's face. Still not thrilled at being presented with even more cum to eat, he was very excited to play with Adriel's new ass, especially since she had saved it for him. Without any hesitation he began licking her anus with vigour, trying to work some of Will's cum into her hole to help lube it up for later. Ever the helpful one, Adriel periodically scooped up some cum from her leg and worked one or two fingers into her asshole to help Dustin out.

Inspired by the sight in front of her, Osmium felt the cum boiling in the base of her magical cock and with a scream shot her full load right up Dustin's ass, filling his rectum to the brim. Collapsing onto Dustin's back, Osmium rested for a few minutes to catch her breath, still enjoying the sight of Adriel working Will's cum into her ass.

"You have all done so well," Osmium remarked after she eventually stood up. Her cock slipped out of Dustin's ass, dripping cum from its tip, with a stream of cum sliding out of Dustin's asshole. "You have fulfilled all of my wishes thus far, so I now turn myself over to you. You have been my fuck toys, now I'm happy to be yours. You can do anything you want to me and ask me to anything to you that pleases you."

Dustin, Will, and Adriel looked at each other and smiled. They couldn't imagine the day getting much better, but they knew they could keep the good times going. Osmium felt a shiver run through her body as the trio eyed her hungrily. As much as she loved being in charge and using her powers to fulfill her every sexual whim, she also loved the attention of being lusted after and used as a sex toy.

Dustin stood up and said, "You are too gracious, m'lady, and yet I know we all gratefully accept your kindness. My cock is about to burst after the pounding you gave to my prostate, so I must relieve myself before we go any further."

With that, Dustin walked up to Osmium and kissed her fully on the lips - gently at first and then with more aggression, letting his unbridled passion take over. As his tongue explored her mouth he roughly groped one of her tits and then gave her cock a few strokes. While he still hadn't quite consolidated being with a man, he was undeniably aroused by the cock sprouting from the impeccable female specimen before him.

After a few more moments Dustin put his hands on Osmium's shoulders and gently pushed her towards the ground onto her knees. He allowed her to lick and nibble on his cock for nearly a minute, gazing down at her beautiful eyes and face and freckles as she looked up at him. Then he held onto the back of her head and eased his cock all the way down her throat. As he expected, her experienced throat didn't gag in the least and she continued to look up at him like an obedient slut. After a few more gradual thrusts, Dustin let loose and began fucking her throat with abandon, feeling the pressure build up in his balls in short order. After a few more deep thrusts he pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot his full load all over her face, coating her freckles with his cum. When he finished, he looked down at the beautiful face before him - a face that was covered with a big smile and eyes that said she wanted more.

Not missing a beat, Adriel knelt in front of Osmium and began cleaning her freckles with her tongue, licking and sucking the cum off of them. Osmium would occasionally pull Adriel into a kiss to share the taste of Dustin's seed, and Osmium squeezed the last bit of his cum from his cock onto her fingers and worked that into her tight little pussy.

Once Osmium's face was cleaned, Will came up and pulled her to standing. He spent a few minutes sucking on her perky tits and then knelt in front of her to suck on her semi-flaccid cock. Osmium moaned her approval, and moaned further when Will began fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit, quickly making her pussy drip more of its juices.

"Beautiful Adriel," Dustin called to the mermaid. "If it still pleases you, I would love to explore your asshole with more than just my tongue now."

Smiling bashfully, Adriel slowly sauntered over to Dustin, who had laid back on one of the sand blocks. He gestured for Adriel to mount him in a reverse cowgirl position, slowly lowering her pucker onto his throbbing manhood. Both parties let out a groan as his tool probed deeper into her tight little hole.

To be continued...