A Little Bit of Rough

Story Info
Light Bondage.
1.2k words
3.5
14k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kittehc
Kittehc
7 Followers

I hadn't heard from you for a few weeks and I was missing you like crazy, and out of the blue you texted me, asking how I was etc. We texted throughout the day talking about anything and everything and it weren't long before our usual flirty texts started. You asked me what I was thinking and I replied back saying "I was thinking about seeing you and getting all hot and sweaty". We then made plans for you to come see me that night and I couldn't wait. When I put my phone down, I began to notice that I was starting to get wet, so I decided to take a quick shower to prepare for when you arrived.

An hour later and your car was pulling up outside and then I heard you gently knocking on the door. I rushed to let you in and threw my arms around you.

We only managed to say "Hi" before we were kissing and making our way over to the sofa. We were still kissing as we sat down and wasn't long before we was slowly stripping each other and allowing our hands to explore each other. I pulled away from you and gave you a huge naughty grin as I reached down to the floor to pick up the silk restraints I had put there earlier. You smiled back at me as you took them from me and began to wrap my wrists lightly together.

I bit my lip as I watched you, my body shivering with anticipation and wondered what you would do next. You shoved me on to my back, smiling as you kissed me. I closed my eyes taking in your scent, a light classic oriental scent of bergamot, sweet fennel and soft vanilla and felt myself getting lost in to the kiss. Then before I knew it you grabbed a hold of the restraints, threw my arms above my head and started moving up.

You gave me that wicked grin as you placed yourself near my face; dangling that hard cock some mere inches from my now watering mouth. I licked my lips as you pulled the restraints down and firmly began to slide your cock deep into my mouth.

As you began to thrust a little harder and deeper, I felt I could not contain you. I gagged a little bit as you hit the back of my throat but I got to work on sucking your cock, Harder and harder with every thrust as you fucked my mouth. I wasn't expecting this from you but I could feel my wetness between my thighs and wriggled with excitement beneath you.

Before you could cum you quickly pulled your cock free from my mouth leaving me breathless. You let go of the restraints and kissed me, working down to my neck sucking and kissing slowly, making me moan with pleasure. You then moved down to my nipples giving them a playful bite, I gasped and lowered my arms, my wrists still tied and slipped them over your head holding you down as you sucked on my nipples. I let you go as you started planting soft butterfly kisses down my belly till you were between my thighs. I could feel you're warm breath on my throbbing clit and I wiggled my hips against you begging for you to lick me. You looked up at me and smiled as you slowly slipped your tongue between my wet lips.

I moaned softly as your tongue worked its magic on my throbbing clit and dipped into me. I wriggled and moaned loud, thrusting my hips hard against your mouth. I heard you moan as you then sucked my clit hard and biting on it roughly as your finger thrusted deep into my pussy. I cried out your name as my orgasm was reaching its peak.

I've never felt so turned on by you as I was now and relished at you're forcefulness as this was so unlike you, you was always usually pretty shy. I was about to cum when you pulled you're finger out from my now soaking wet pussy and you stopped sucking on my clit, making me protest and telling you I wanted you so fucking bad.

Your grin grew wide as you pulled me up and pulled my legs around till I was sitting up on the sofa, you untied my wrists and I quickly reached out to touch you. You moved back away from me and pulled me forward by my thighs till I was sitting on the edge of my seat, then before I could say anything you moved closer and rammed your cock inside me until I could feel your balls slapping against my arse. I fell back against the cushions, my fingers gripping the edge of the sofa tightly as my orgasm ripped through me, my muscles clenching tightly around your cock making you moan out loud, you then leaned down and kissed me, still fucking me hard till you was close to exploding inside me.

Before you could cum you pulled your cock free from my now aching pussy. You said to "turn around" so I quickly got up, turned around and then knelt on the sofa. You pushed me forward until I was leaning over the back, parted my legs further apart and slowly run your hand down my back and stopped at my arse. You kissed my shoulder as you gave me a playful spank, I moaned softly and you spanked me again a little bit harder. I moaned louder and mumbled "oh fuck yeah". I felt you shift until you was between my thighs. My pussy was really wet by now and begging for your attention, you slipped your finger deliciously inside me, your other arm reaching around me so you could play with my clit as the same time. I wriggled my hips against you begging for more as another orgasm started to build. You stopped fingering me, kissed my back softly and then all of a sudden you rammed your rock hard cock deep into my pussy. I bit the back of the sofa to stop myself from crying out too loudly, you spanked me again as you thrust deeper into me. I couldn't hold back any more and I screamed out your name as my orgasm ripped through my body like lightning, my fingers sore from gripping the cushions so tightly. My pussy squeezed your cock hard and I heard you moan as your orgasm took over.

After you came deep inside me we both collapsed on the sofa in a heap, all hot, sweaty and breathless. Once our bodies stopped shaking from our orgasms, we moved allowed ourselves to get cleaned up a little bit. We then headed back to the sofa to snuggle again and watch the remainder of the film that we had intentions of watching, but it then became our background noise.

We ended up chatting for a little while longer until you decided it was late and you had to leave. Leaving me there partially clothed, cum dripping down my thighs, and one big smile that I could not get off my face as to what just happened.

Kittehc
Kittehc
7 Followers