A Little Bit of S-Ass

Story Info
Just a little sassy ass bartender.
3.7k words
4.55
67.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, I didn't know his name. I didn't know his age, or even if he was straight. But I knew I had to have him.

I work at a bar, making drinks and the usual gala galore. He came in with two other friends of his and looked stunning. Tight jeans on his butt, boot cut, nice looking boots and a tight black shirt them emphasized his pectorals and his biceps and triceps. Skin smooth and tanned from working outside. That wasn't a tanner tan. His hair was black and a little shaggier than most of the country boys in my bar. And he had an excellent white smile and big baby blues. The scuffle on his cheeks were just enough of a shadow to make me wonder if he'd had it shaved that morning, or if he just didn't want to shave.

"What can I get you boys?" I ask, I look at the other two blonde friends next to him, ignoring him as I didn't want him to notice my blushing. Something about a hot man just makes me lose my cool.

"We'll take three New Holland Poet Stouts, and three pickle backs please." Say Blondie #1. Mr. Fabulous looks over at his friend and says, "Make that two of those and a root-beer for me. I gotta be a DD." I nod. Responsible and smooth. I like that. After ringing in the drinks and getting them set up, I grab the money from Blondie #1 and get them all set with change. He left me a five for their $20.00 tab, not too bad. Turning back around to the bar and other patrons, I felt eyes on me. Not the weird hair rising on the back of your neck stare, but the melted chocolate stare that just makes your panties melt.

I turned.

I almost came with that look I was getting.

Mr. Fabulous was staring at my ass, and slowly giving my body a checkout and finally, realized I was watching him. He winked, and then wandered off. Phew. A break.

As the night went on I would run out and get more drinks for them while they were playing pool with each other for quarters, continuously checking up on them and making sure their drinks didn't go empty or getting them another water or soda. Mr. Fabulous was an excellent pool player and was running the table. As the night wound down, he continued playing when I was cutting myself from behind the bar to let the late bartender go ahead and close out. He was able to handle it. I would count the money when the bar was empty to make sure everything was set for the next day and lock the doors.

Going around to the other side of the bar when clocking out I got myself a Fuzzy Sloe Screw(Peachtree, OJ, and Sloe Gin). Sitting down at the bar stool I looked out at Mr. Fabulous playing on the table, he was bent over so I got to check out his ass in those tight pants, and look at the bulge his testicles and his cock were leaving in the jeans. I kept thinking, what I would do if it was empty in this bar. I'd probably end up sitting on my knees behind him and start licking at his nuts while in the jeans and rub his package and squeeze that fine ass. I started to feel my pussy juices vamp up with that idea. And then, I decided to just go for it.

Getting up I walked over to the table and set two quarters down for the next game. The Blondies had already picked a girl up and had left leaving Mr. Fabulous playing pool with an old man who was leaving soon anyways. Last call had been dealt with so I knew we didn't have long.

"Hey there stranger, don't you take too long, I wanna play a game to put you in your place there Pool Shark!" He laughed, took a sip of his root beer and then nodded. When he won the game he shook the old mans hand and then racked the set up. I went to the pool rack, bent over to look at the weights of the shafts on the ledge when I felt as if something was watching me again. I flipped my hair back and looked behind me to realize Mr. Fabulous was staring at my ass again. Perfect. I was wearing a tight pair of leggings and a mid hip flow shirt that accentuated my hips and my ass. I felt for sure that I would have a leak spot on my pussy from staring at him so hard all night. When he saw me watching him watch me, I shook my ass a little and winked in reply.

Finally grabbing the shaft I would be using I went to the head of the table and broke the triangle in a large expense spreading the balls across the table. Two pocketed, the three and the five. I called the seven, the two, and the one. I missed on the one but only by a little bit. Turning around I saw Mr. Fabulous staring at my ass again. Walking up to him, I slowly whispered, "How about we bet on the next game baby?" He looked down from his six inches taller than me height, "And what would be bet, doll?" I smiled. "I will have Jeremiah leave so I can do the till after 2:30, you're gonna stay in here until I'm done to 'walk me out to my car...'" He smirked, nodded, and finally whispered close to my ear, "You trying to take advantage of me?" I set the stick aside, turned to check the almost empty bar out, slid my hand to his chest and downward, until I hit his belt buckle and pulled him towards me. "I will, and you'll let me..." Smiling I went up to the bar to get one more drink while he took his shots. Returning I finished the game off and we started to set the room up on the one side that was empty. Jeremiah ushered everyone out and then asked if I was sure I wanted Mr. Fabulous to be here while I closed. After confirmation I walked him to the door, locked it, and then shut the security cameras off for all cameras but outside. Turned the door shield to keep prying eyes out and finished the till.

Heading back Mr. Fabulous was leaning on the table with the smirk I just wanted to lick off. At this point my panties were long gone, replaced with a pair of sparkling black lace thong and my bra had long since been switched to the black lace push up I had in my bag. I still wore the leggings, but I had pulled them up a little higher so they would be tighter on my ass, encasing it and preparing it for the opportunity I knew was coming. I knew he was gonna fuck this pussy, this ass maybe, and get this girl to cum. And I planned on doing the same exact same thing to him.

"Alright Mr. Fabulous, ready?"

"What are we betting Doll?"

I had to think about that. "How about, we do a series of games. You know I think you're pretty damn fine, and I have been catching you stare at this ass all night, you win, you decide what is done to me, I win, I decide what is done to you. Fair?"

He broke out into a grin and nodded, speaking finally, "Nothing is off boundaries right?"

I nod. "Right."

We flipped a coin. I got the break first, I broke and ran the table to two balls. He ran the table to three, I got the last two balls in and scratched on the eight. He won.

Walking around me, he spinned me in a circle, turning me to the wall and said, "Hands on wall. Now." I walked to the wall and laid my hands on it flat palmed. Breathing I felt him behind me, not really sure what to expect. Finally I feel hands on my ass. Yes. I moan, and he says, "Silence. Not a sound when it is my turn unless I tell you what to say." I nod confirmation. I feel my pussy leaking more juices out and simply wanna rub his hand on me for relief.

When his hands came onto my hips I jumped a little but never took my hands off the wall. He slowly unraveled my legging down to my ankles, lifting one foot then the other to remove them, leaving the thong on, and slowly removing my sandals. He separated my legs so there was a two foot gap between each foot, spreading my pussy and spreading my butt cheeks enough to be able to see the thong cupping my juicy cunt and my ass. I felt his hand on my shoulder bending me forward, extending my ass into the air and making me wish he would just fuck my pussy hard right then and there. Instead, I felt him caress my ass and slap my buttcheek, hard. I almost made a noise but instead breathed faster so I wouldn't make a peep of a noise.

After the slap he rubbed the tender spot and then, unexpectedly kissed it so it wouldn't be sore anymore. "You can get off the wall, let's do game two woman! Rack em up!" I turned around and smiled, taking a sip of my drink, grabbing his fifty cents, and then bending ass to him over to get the balls onto the table. I didn't have a second to react when I felt him lift my legs and body onto the table and forward onto my knees and hands. The thong was tugged to the side and I felt my pussy being spread apart in an inspection. I keep myself very clean with getting Brazilian waxes so I am hair free... and I felt every single eye twitch he stared at me with.

And then, I felt a warm tongue start to circle around from my taint, to my labias, just circling. He started to rub my clit and I started to shake. It felt marvelous. I started to push my ass into his face, trying to get him to put his tongue deep into my hungry cunt. He started to force his tongue stiffly into my pussy and started moving my hips back and forth imitating sex with his tongue. With the circling around my clit I started to feel the pressure build in my spine. He finally grabbed his hand and started finger fucking me with two fingers, scratching my G spot every other time making my head spin.

The whole time he kept licking me making me want to scream. Finally, he hit my clit instead of circling it and I clenched down onto his hand, screaming my orgasm. Falling forward I felt him resettle my thong back into place. At this point I realized... I didn't want to play anymore. I wanted to just go at it. After a few seconds I turned around and then finally sat up.

"Now, Mr. Fabulous. Get you and that sexy self over here." I did the come hither finger, and he stepped up to me. "Oh yeah? What now doll?" I jumped up and took the thong off, the top and the bra off to stand naked in front of him. Looking at him I raised an eye brow. "I expect you to take those pants off, and everything else too..." He nodded in agreement understanding the games were over. He took his shirt off and I just about came on the spot again, I could already feel my pussy juices starting up again and getting ready to slide down my inner thighs. He had an iguana tattoo starting on his shoulder curling around his chest and resting on his hip. The blue accentuated his eyes and tan skin. When he had that off, he started on his belt and his jeans, leaving them undone but not off. I lost patience and finally walked up and pulled his jeans down. He was not wearing any underwear or boxers. Fucking. Hot. His cock was already hardening and was definitely was a grower not a bragger. The man was already eight inches semi hard and not even finished growing in length. He smiled and then flexed and within seconds, he was at ten inches and easily six and a half inches around in girth. The man was set like a fucking stallion. Getting to my knees I grabbed his cock and start to slurp on it wanting to taste cum on my tongue and all over me. I felt him tense up and decided to work on my idea from earlier when I saw him. I have him stand up completely, feet separated like he had mine earlier.

Hands groping his nuts, I turned and twisted them until he had relaxed enough to have them drop a little lower into my palms. They had a light dusting of pubic hair on them, but nothing Sasquatch length or thickness. He was a well trimmed man, he kept the dark pubic hair to a minimal which made it much easier for me to bottom out on his cock with my tongue. I sucked the head in, still playing with his nutsack and swallowed as if I could actually gulp that big cock down my throat and out my pussy. He groaned. Step one down.

I started slobbering onto his knob and moaning causing vibrations to go up his penis into his pelvic area causing him to groan some more. I finally stopped playing with his testicles and grabbed his ass and squeezed. He thrust forward causing me to choke on the sudden loss of air. He grabbed the side of my face and started face fucking my lips, dribbling drool down my chin and onto my naked chest. Picking up speed I knew he was aiming for a strong finish, I put my hand back to his nuts feeling for the notice he was about to shoot his load into the back of my throat. When the boys started to shake and started to raise up, I snuck my hand in between them and pressed my pointy finger right into his ass and pressed into his prostate. Instantly Mr. Fabulous moaned and shot after shot of his cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but ended up losing some down my face and onto my chest.

After a couple of last second pitter patter shots of cum Mr. Fabulous pulled out and stepped back, grabbing a paper napkin from a table by the pool tables for me to wipe off with. I wiped the cum off my chest and dried my chin up so I could look him in the eye without looking like a mess. When that was finally done, I looked over at him and surprisingly, he was ready for round two.

"You always got this much stamina?"

He smiled, "Only when a cum-guzzler obviously wants my dick!"

I sighed, turned to the chair next to him after setting two together, and got onto hands and knees. Turning and looking at him, I winked, "Well then... better show me what else that cock can 'cum' up with!" Shaking my ass I felt my cum drip from my pussy onto the black plastic of the seat into clear view. I wanted him to be able to see everything, so I spread my ass apart so he could see not only my sopping pussy, but also my tight asshole. If we were going to fuck, we were going to fuck and fuck dirty.

"Only for you doll." I turned around and bent forward a little and felt him press the head of his cock to my entrance. I slid my pussy up and down so the head would get covered in my pussy juices, preparation. I felt him finally put a hand on my back to stop my wiggling. "Last question doll," I nodded, "You want this hard and brutal or do you want this to be sweet. Because I ain't up for sweet right now."

I giggled. "Fuck me like you fucking hate me damnit."

And he slammed in. I gasped. He was fucking huge and filled me straight to the cervix and what felt right into my chest. He grabbed a hold of my shoulders and then started pistoning into my pussy like a madman. With how hard he was fucking me I knew I'd feel that for days after this and probably have to queef from how much air he was fucking me with. He slammed in and out dragging his cock across my G-spot and his nuts hitting my clit hard. Grunting, I felt a drop of sweat fall onto my back and started to moan loudly. Approved.

He grunted and that's when I realized he had removed his hands from my shoulders, one was holding an ass cheek separate while the other was thumbing my asshole. I turned my head around and said after moaning, "Fuck it." He shoved his thumb deep into my ass making me feel full with both of my holes feeling it.

"You fucking whore. You like it when I fuck around with this ass don't you?" Fuck yes, I moaned, dirty talk was a definite.

"Only if you're gonna fuck that too." He slowed his thrust and finally ended up stopping, and pulling out. Well damn. Maybe too much.

Instead Mr. Fabulous leaned down toward my ass and gave my asshole a spit-wad and began lubing me up with his tongue circling it and his fingers pushing his spit into my asshole. I felt the stretching and tried to relax into it, knowing, whether or not I was lubed enough, I was getting a dick in the bum. One way, or another. He kept lubing me up with his tongue by poking and prodding my asshole and spitting on it. Eventually, I relaxed enough and was grinding into his hand.

"Get your ass onto the pool table. Face me and ass at the end of the table. Now!"

I stood up and felt my body protest. I just wanted to be fucked more. I just wanted to cum continuously onto his cock and his cock cum all over me. But move to the position on the pool table I did. I sat at the edge and laid back onto my elbows and opened my legs for him to step into.

He thrusted into my pussy making me aware of exactly how large Mr. Fabulous was. His hair was swept back and he had a gold shine to his forehead. Definitely in for the workout. Handling my hips and sliding my ass off the table, and finally pulling my legs to by the side of my chest, leaving my pussy wide open and leaking into my asshole as well, he rubbed his dick on my tight pucker and started to press.

I gasped. I seriously underestimated this. Mr. Fabulous did a slow thrust back and forth into my asshole when finally, I felt the head of his dick pop into my ass. I moaned, he filled me completely balls deep and started doing circular motions with his hips. Fuck. Yes. I could tell that if he was going to fuck me like this I'd come. I said so, and got a nod. He continued the motion and then started circling my clit with his other thumb. I felt the sparkling feeling in my spine shoot right to my clit and my head. Explosions, orgasms and a slight shower to him when I squirted on his chest. He smiled and continued, slowly picking up speed on fucking my tight asshole. I could feel him halfway up my spine!

I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensations, moans continual at this point, and just enjoying the after orgasm feelings with the build up slowly coming again. When I felt something cold on my pussy I opened my eyes and found the rootbeer bottle from earlier in his hand and he was slowly filling me up with it. It was too much. I squirted from the full pressure of my ass getting fucked, my pussy getting fucked and the general idea of having a bottle in my pussy. I came so fucking hard I clamped down onto Mr. Fabulous' cock and felt it pulse and a hot jet of cum shoot into my ass. I knew I definitely had a cream pie at least.

Mr. Fabulous pulled out finally when his dick had gone limp, I sighed at the empty feeling of both bottle and dick no longer filling my body. He turned around and grabbed a clean bar towel after putting some water on it, came over, and cleaned me up to the best of our ability. Standing up finally, I could tell I definitely had been fucked. My ass was sore and felt as if it was extended, and my pussy was definitely still leaking my pussy juice out of it with cum.

Nevertheless, we both got dressed, I turned the pool table lights off, putting the towel into the bin and the trash and the rootbeer bottle into their deposit returns. Turning around, Mr. Fabulous looked at me with a smirk, put his hand out to shake and said, "By the way Doll, as much as Mr. Fabulous amuses me, my name is Crispin." I nodded.

"Name is Kelly, I'm head bartender here." We looked at each other, walked out of the bar and he stayed until I locked it up from the outside with the alarm set on the inside. Getting to my car, Crispin looked at me and said, "So... what are you doing tomorrow night Kelly?"

I looked at him under my lashes, "Well, I work until close... I'm sure I could find something to do after I close though Crispin... But you'll need to bring lube AND a dildo this time. Fair?"

A grin again, "How about a real human honey?"

Hmmmmmm... Maybe?