A Little Bump on the Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was lost in her pussy, totally devoured by it, face locked into her churning gash, her thighs and solid calf immobilizing him. He welcomed the smother, relishing the suffocating strangle hold she had on him with her lusty old legs, his tongue working harder and faster at her clit, his nose slipping into her oily cunt hole and tickled by the vibrator he still had stuffed in there.

He felt his balls boil and knot and he shot an impossibly huge load directly down her gullet. He felt her frantic gulping and then her hips thrusting, pussy pounding at his face, slapping wetly at it as she came along with him. She swallowed as best she could and then let his cock escape her throat and lips and blast more hot spew onto her groaning face before she tucked it down between them, stabbing it between her luscious tits, feeling the last of his steaming load stream into and all over her boobs.

She finally released her leg lock and he rolled to the side, laughing and panting for air. She looked down at him, her face smeared with his come, thick white clumps clinging to her thick wattle and coating her heaving tits.

"You're not done yet, stud," she said, surprised by her own aggression as she reached for him and pulled him atop her, his still-stiff cock stabbing at her gooey pussy, thrusting up to take him all the way in and wrapping her long legs around his waist to hold him in place. "FUCK ME ROBBIE FUCK ME!"

He did, with a passion unlike he'd ever felt before, gazing down at her soaked face and bobbling tits as they fucked. He leaned down, groaning, kissing her, licking his own cum from her face and neck and tits, hungry for it, surprising himself by doing something he'd never done before. But it was on her, it was part of her, and there was no part of her he didn't want to worship with his mouth. He lapped up his cream and kissed her with it, relishing her writhing reaction as she willingly shared his cum between their sloppy, slurping mouths.

"Fuck, that's so hot, so hot," she growled, breaking the kiss to look at his beaming face. "So fucking hot..."

He laughed and reached for her limber legs, pulling them off his sides and bending them toward his face. He leaned back a bit and held her slender ankles as he pounded into her, making her scream and then louder still as he ran his tongue up and down the thick, wrinkled soles of her old feet.

"FUCK!" she screamed. "NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT TO ME BEFORE!! LICK 'EM, LICK THOSE FEET!!"

He'd never done this before either, but now all he wanted was to lick, worship, adore every wrinkled old inch of this remarkably beautiful woman. He sucked at the thick calloused heels of her feet, then licked up the soles again, holding them as he fucked her harder and faster. Her toes were long, gnarly, crooked and he sniffed between them, groaning at the foot funk scent of sweat and shoe leather and dirty and then lashed his tongue between each, lapping the grit there and making her scream louder as she watched.

He smiled at her incredulous look, now sucking on each toe, from the smallest bony digit to her thick big toe, fellating it and feel her cunt tighten and pulsate around his cock as he did.

"CUMMMING!" she bellowed. "SUCK THOSE NASTY TOES BABY!"

He did and she came hard, grinding her cunt up into his dick, lifting off the bed and meeting his pounding thrusts. She felt his cock thicken and tremble and then jet another gigantic load into her churning gut as she soaked it with her own orgasmic juices. They came together, hard and completely and wonderfully until he collapsed atop her, both of them gasping for air, sweaty and spent.

"Wow," he said, nuzzling her neck, licking the sweaty folds of her sexy wrinkles.

"Wow doesn't come close," she sighed, letting him feast on her throat.

His dick wilted inside her, slipping out of her pussy as he kissed her cheeks, then lips, then gently the red bulb of the knot on her head.

"I'm so sorry about causing that," he said with a gentle smile.

"Funny," she said. "I'm not..."

They kissed deeply, romantically before they spoke, as Rob gazed into her beautiful brown eyes, her hands framing his face, stroking his smooth young cheeks. He looked up at the angry knot on her pretty forehead.

"Still hurt?" he asked lovingly.

She touched it and smiled.

"Nope, not at all," she growled, pushing on his shoulders and working his kissing face over her tits and belly.

"Must've been replaced by pleasure...but just in case.."

She more insistently pushed down until his face was at her sopping bush and cum-oozing pussy, lifting her thighs onto his shoulders, locking him firmly into place. She sighed and shuddered and melted into the mattress as his mouth attached to her seeping hole and slurped eagerly at her dripping well.

"Yessssss," she hissed, slowly twisting her hips and grinding at his face. "That should do it, that should take the rest of the pain away...but..."

She reached down to cup his chin and tilt his adoring face to look up at her.

"Maybe you should come back every day," she growled, pushing his mouth back into her moist chasm, "just to be sure..."

He laughed and licked and was certain that's exactly what he'd do...

12