A Little Business to Take Care of

Story Info
She needs a fucking and a spanking.
2k words
4.07
42.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sleeping soundly in their comfortable bed. Ahh, this was the life. No work today. She'd be able to sleep in all day. Then she felt someone poking her in the side. She waved her hand at the merciless poker but he didn't stop. He bent over and kissed her cheek. At this, she opened one eye and grumbled. "Why are you waking me up?" He smiled sweetly and she knew, she just knew not to trust that wicked smile.

"Well, dearest, you need a spanking and I have to go to work. So, being the considerate sort, I thought we could just take care of that right now."

"Let's do it AFTER work!" Then she turned over and sent mental thoughts like, "Go away, go away." It wasn't working though. She could feel him standing there staring at her. With a huff she turned back toward him. He had his pocket knife in his hand now and it was opened. Startled she caught her breath. "You're not going to cut me, are you?"

He reached out and touched her cheek. She looked so delicious like this, all sleepy eyed, hair mussed up, no make-up, and now he could see her chest heaving with nervousness. "No, baby. This is so you'll have an easier time cutting your switch." He waited, knowing what was coming next. He counted in his head.

"What! What do you mean go cut a switch?" She frowned at him in dismay.

Yep, just like he knew she would. He smiled even bigger. "Now, now. Just think how wonderful it's going to feel to have your lovely ass stingy all over and your pussy dripping wet."

She huffed some more and muttered and then, throwing the covers back, begrudgingly got up. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt and some shorts and she moved her feet along the floor to find her slippers. "Fine, that's just fine," she finally retorted. She grabbed the knife out of his hands and stumbling to the door went outside. He opened the drapes so he could watch her. Again, he could predict exactly what she was going to do.

She smiled to herself. Ha, she'd show him. Walking over to the nearby birch tree she chose a tiny, twig and hacked it off. She giggled to herself. He hadn't said what size to get, after all! She looked back at the apartment and saw him staring out the window at her. She waved and decided to really take her time. It wasn't cold out. The day promised to be nice and summery. She did a few stretches and toe touches knowing he was getting a good view. Finally, she ambled back.

After shutting the door and the curtains (she didn't want an audience) she presented the twig to him. He just watched her the whole time with that knowing look he often got. "Thank you, missy," he said and he waved the little twig around. "Somehow I don't think this will work."

She looked very gleeful and she giggled happily. In her mind she was thinking, "I won, I won, I won." He sat down on the bed and beckoned to her. "I guess I'll just have to use my hand," he said. This made her really happy. She loved getting a hand spanking. She draped herself over his lap and pushed her bottom up eagerly. She could feel his fingers edging down her shorts. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. The shorts fell to the floor in a crumpled pile. He patted her bottom and she wiggled it temptingly.

He began slowly, letting the tempo build. With each smack he could feel her ass growing hotter and hotter. A bright pink color shaded each cheek. She was lifting her ass lasciviously every time he brought down his hand and he could feel her pussy grinding into his hard cock. No matter how many times he spanked her like this, he'd never get tired of this whole process. She was making breathy little moans. His hand fell all over her cheeks and then down the tops of her thighs. Now her ass was bright red like a sunburn. "Mmmm."

He let his hands cup her cheeks and pet them softly. Then taking his fingers he rubbed her wet pussy lips. She moaned appreciatively. He slid two fingers deep inside and pumped them in and out. She was getting really excited now and wiggling from side to side trying desperately to get more of his fingers. Smirking to himself he slid his fingers out. She started to whine with the absence of his fingers. "Now, missy, we have some unfinished business."

Her head snapped up and she turned to look at him. With wide eyes she asked, "What do you mean?"

In a soft growl he replied, "I mean you're getting a switching."

"Oh, I thought...," she trailed off, gazing at him and understanding the gig was up. He nudge her off his lap so she was at his feet in a sort of half crouch, half kneel. Taking out his pocket knife he opened it and handed it to her again.

"This time you have a time limit, missy. You have one minute in which to get a long, thick, switch, which I am going to use on you." He saw her shiver at his words. Then she started reaching for her shorts. "No, you won't be needing those," he hissed. He saw the shock register on her face. "And your time begins...now!" he called out.

This time she flew out the door. Her bright, red, ass cheeks peeking in and out of the fabric of the t-shirt. He opened up the curtains again and hummed happily to himself. She was moving really fast and this time she had picked out the perfect birch switch. She might have made it too, if she hadn't gotten waylaid. Just as she was turning to make a run back for the apartment, Mrs. McMurty from next door came ambling out of her apartment. She was a harmless, little busybody.

He chuckled to himself as he watched the ensuing meeting. There was his missy with a bright red face and her t-shirt not really covering her spanked bare bottom holding the switch and just knowing that time was ticking away. He couldn't hear what was being said but he guessed Mrs. McMurty was full of questions about what was going on. His missy looked like she was about to burst into tears but then she finally was making her getaway. She was walking really fast and didn't see the stump which she tripped over and dropped the switch. Mrs. McMurty was still staring after and as missy bent over to pick up the switch her spanked bare bottom presented quite a picture.

She made it to the door and came in. She had quite a different attitude than the last time she'd burst into the door. When she came to him, she had that soft doe-eyed look, he loved. He took the switch and kissed her gently on her lips. Pulling her tightly to himself he kissed her deeper and let his hands cup her bottom cheeks which were still hot. "It's okay baby," he murmured reassuringly.

Taking her hand he led her gently to the bed and eased her down so she was lying on her back. She was very quiet now and he could see the apprehension. He slid next to her and cooed softly in her ear to calm her. He slid her t-shirt up over her head and leaned in to suckle softly on one of her nipples while squeezing the other between his fingers. He let the edge of his teeth capture the nipple biting down harder until she winced and moaned. Releasing the nipple he whispered into her ear, "That's my baby. Are you ready for your switching now?"

Nodding slowly, she stared deep into his eyes to help steady herself. Picking up the switch he pushed her legs wide apart. He looked down at her wet pussy, displayed before him and her smooth, inner thighs. She looked so yielding, trusting, and opened to him...waiting. He tapped the switch on one thigh and watched her quiver in reaction. Not holding off any longer, he began to whip her inner thighs watching thin streaks of red cross each leg and listening to her cry out and jerk around. Her pink pussy was arching up at him and his cock was so hard he didn't know how much longer he could hold off.

Aiming carefully now, he swished the switch across her puffy pussy seeing her eyes widen in pain and realization of what he was doing. He snapped it across her pussy several more times knowing that by now it was probably throbbing and swollen. She had her eyes closed, trying to hold back tears. Leaning over he pulled her forward and let his tongue lap softly into her pussy.

He could taste her sweet juices and his tongue explored until it found that little spot that drove her wild. Her entire body was trembling and her hand was in his hair. Finally, it was if she stiffened, held her breath, and then the muscles relaxed and with a loud moan she called out. He could taste her coming in his mouth and he slurped greedily.

Feeling her calming he stood up and unzipping his jeans he pulled them and his underwear off. Sliding in next to her, he lifted her leg and pushed his hard cock deep inside of her. He held it still inside of her. "Who do you belong to, missy? Say it," he growled softly.

Her voice was so soft and still, coming from deep inside, "I belong to you. You're keeping me," she answered. With those words he began fucking her hard, taking her and making her moan and cry out his name. He couldn't hold off any longer and with a roar of release he came deep inside of her, filling her full of his come...filling her.

They were both quiet, lying close and holding each other. He stroked her hair and then down her back finding her irresistible ass. She made little happy murmurs. He felt sorry to end the moment but he knew he needed to get to work.

"You owe me some corner time, missy."

"Whaaa...?" Her head jerked up and she scowled. "Why do I have to do THAT?" she demanded.

He gave her a penetrating look and said in a low, gravely voice, "You were late."

She whimpered softly but didn't argue any more. Rising off of the bed he led her over to "the corner". This wasn't the first time she'd been here. On the floor, next to the wall, was a layer of rice. She was to kneel on the rice and put her nose to the wall. Her ass jutted out in this position affording him a wonderful view and making it easily accessible to him at all times. She was blushing and making little squeaks of discomfort.

"You look beautiful, baby. You should see your rosy ass, all pushed out for me. Mmmm, makes me want to fuck you all over again."

The little pieces of rice were grinding into her knees and she knew she must look utterly ridiculous like this. She sighed softly and hoped it would end soon.

"Oh, I just thought of something," he called out. Then going into the other room he came back. "You CAN see what you look like." He smiled happily and snapped a picture of her in her submissive position. "The magic of digital cameras," he thought.

She knew better than to turn around but she was feeling mighty suspicious. She "Grrrrrrrrrrrr-ed," to herself.

"Okay, baby, you can come out. I have to go to work now." He'd been dressing while watching her struggle in the corner. "And when I get home I'll have another little treat for you," he promised cheerfully.

He helped her up and kissed her deeply leading her back to bed so she could have that extra sleep she'd been looking forward to. She snuggled back in bed and sighed happily.