A Little Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
151 Followers

My father looked at my mother seriously and said, "Sherry, you had every right to kick me out. That's why I never pleaded with you again. By the way there were two other women that I had sex with in that timeframe that you never found out about. I am so sorry for hurting you. But listen to me now. Eventually I met another woman that I committed to stay faithful to. We had a 10 year relationship with it ups and downs and we eventually split up. But, I promise you, I never ever had sex with anyone else but my partner during those 10 years. Even during a rocky period where I was celibate for 5 months straight. I now have the willpower to stay faithful to the woman I love. I would really like to get together with you sometime Sherry and see if we can make another go of it."

"That's interesting Peter and I will think about it, but don't you think Megan and John need to hear the rest of the story right now?"

Peter looked guilty for a second. "Sorry Sherry. It all just sort of came out my mouth at once. Continue."

"Yes, well, so here Peter and I were splitting up and I was 9 months pregnant. Due to give birth at any time. John, you appeared two days later. And 20 minutes after that your identical twin brother James Joseph Scanlan was born."

I stared at my mother in shock.

"I have a twin brother that you hid from me, and the only way I do find out about him is when he starts fucking my wife on the sly. Holy shit mom!"

My mother started to bawl uncontrollably. "I'm so sorry, John. I should have told you earlier. Peter has been bugging me insistently for more than a year now telling me that we had to tell you, but I wouldn't listen."

Peter chimed in, "Yes, you see when you and your brother were born we signed a legally binding agreement. Your mother would raise you and I would raise James. Neither one of us were to ever have contact with the other child and we could never mention the true facts about your parentage or your brother. About 2 years ago, I realized that James knew about you, but I couldn't talk to you or your mother. All I could do was send short legal letters requesting full disclosure to all parties. It was so frustrating. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and I gave you the photo. You and Megan both had the right to know what was really happening. You see, I believe James had a crush on Megan in high school."

"Wait, what?? " said Megan. "James Scanlan, huh? Yeah I remember Jim Scanlan was a chess champion. Is that him?"

"Yes, that's him," my father replied.

"I never knew him but I heard his name mentioned a few times, and I didn't know what he looked like," said Megan.

I cried out, "I remember now Megan when we first started dating, you said I looked a little familiar. You asked if I went to your high school."

"You're right, I did say that didn't I? He never made much of an impression on me at all in high school that's for sure, but I guess I made an impression on him huh? Wow, life is weird."

-------------------
Nine Years Ago
-------------------

Before we got in the car to head home Megan and I stopped and kissed each other passionately. We both couldn't get enough of each other. I was very tempted to rip her clothes off and make love to her on the pavement. After 15 minutes of frantic kissing and groping I backed away.

"Let's get to a bed Megan. I guess your place is closer."

We jumped in the car and I drove like a maniac.

"So how did you get promoted John?"

"Oh, I was dragged into that conversation with my boss and the VP and that older guy who must be the president or the maybe the CEO. The VP said something that I disagreed with about the project I'm working on. I opened my mouth and argued with him forcefully and explained my reasoning."

"Wow, John. That was brave."

"Yes Megan, I would normally never be bold enough to disagree with a VP like that. But, like you said, something is different about me tonight."

"I'm so proud of you John."

"It's all because of you Megan. You inspire me."

"Oh John," she said dreamily.

When we finally got to Megan's apartment we headed straight for the bedroom. Our clothes disappeared like magic. We attacked each other. We had both been fantasizing about it all night, so I wasn't in the mood for foreplay. I just pushed Megan on to her back and got on top of her. She had a huge smile on her face. I kissed her hard and then thrust my member in.

"Ohhhhh Tiger."

I'm not sure exactly how we managed it, but we were kissing passionately and fucking into each other madly at the same time. It was freaking intense. It didn't take long before I was cumming and cumming. I pulled out and spewed my spunk all over her body.

I lied down next to her and started stroking her lightly. She turned to stare into my eyes and we kissed tenderly.

I studied her face intently. "You really are an Angel, Megan."

"And you really are a Tiger, John."

"I love you Megan."

"Oh John, I love you too."

Megan started to cry and I couldn't help myself. I was bawling like a newborn as well.
We grabbed onto each other and cried and cried. When we finally were done crying, Megan stood up and wiped the cum off her body with a Kleenex.

She grinned at me and said, "Tiger honey, I'm on the pill. You can come inside me next time."

"Good to know," I said with a grin.

I leaned in and started kissing her ankle. I'm not really a foot guy. I tried to make sure I kissed every inch of her right leg, front and back. When I finally reached her upper thigh Megan was moaning uncontrollably.

"Oooooohhhh Tiger,"

I didn't touch her ass or her crotch. I stopped at the top of the thigh and then switched over the left ankle.

"Oooohhh Tiger," she whimpered.

I took my time with her left leg as well. This time when I got to the thighs I licked every crevice of her ass as well.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh."

I flipped her over and went to work on her pelvic region. I slipped my finger up into her vagina. Megan was raising her crotch up to meet me. I found her clitoris and licked at it a little. I was rewarded with a waterfall of pungent lady juice. It tasted slightly sweet.

"Please John. Please get your cock inside me again."

"Your wish is my command, my angel."

I slid my cock up into her and started fucking her. She was bucking right back at me.

"Yes John. Ohhhhh. Aaaaaggghhh"

We went hard for a few minutes. Then I slowed down and just pushed hard into her. I lowered my lips to her breasts and I started squeezing her tits violently. Megan was rotating her crotch against my hard cock as I slobbered all over her breasts.

"Oooooohhhhh Tiger."

I pulled out of her pussy and tapped her knee.

Megan hurriedly got on all fours and spread her firm cheeks for me. I slipped my hard cock into her pussy from behind. I started pounding into her like a madman. Megan's breasts were pistoning back and forth as I slammed into her hard.

"Ohhhh Tiger. Fuck Me. Ohhhh. Aaaahhhh"

I couldn't take it anymore and I came into her belly. My cock was throbbing and throbbing. We both took a minute or two get a hold of ourselves again. Megan turned to me and gave me another passionate kiss.

"John honey. You are amazing."

"Megan. You are beyond amazing. I worship at your feet, my angel."

Megan giggled. "Hey now, no worship allowed. This is an equal partnership."

"If you say so my angel."

We kissed again for another 5 minutes.

"I don't ever want to move from this bed Megan. Can we order in for the next 60 years?"

Megan giggled. "It might work for a year or two John before we went bankrupt."

"Darn it all Megan, this is no time to be practical. We are in dreamland here."

"Oooppps. My bad," she said with a huge grin.

Megan lowered her lips to my cock and licked it. She licked all around it and then licked my balls. She came back around to my cock again and engulfed it with her mouth. She may not have been the most talented cocksucker I'd ever come across, but she made up for her deficiencies with her devotion to my cock. She hadn't even taken a break and it had been almost 15 minutes. Finally she looked up into my eyes and stopped all movement while her mouth was still full. She gave me a loving smile.

I pulled out of her mouth with a plop. Megan lied down on her back and spread her legs and said, "Ravish me Tiger."

"Your wish is my command, my angel."

I slammed into her as hard as I could.

"Mmmmmpppphhhhh."

I started pounding into her mercilessly.

"Oh. Ah. Yes. Oh. Ah. Yes."

We were like animals in heat.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh."

I came hard again.

"Tiger honey, You can do that to me any time, any place. OK? Remember that."

"Oh Angel"

We kissed again.


------------------------------------------
The Present -- A Few Months Later
------------------------------------------

I received a text from Megan at work just as I was getting ready to head to the caf for lunch.
- "He's here!! Hurry!! -

I rushed home and walked into my apartment. James was talking animatedly with Megan.

"C'mon honey, don't you like our lunchtime quickies?" he said with a hopeful smile.

I slammed the door, and James looked over at me.

"Oh, Shit." He backed away from Megan and then froze waiting for me to make the next move.

"You sure are a piece of work James," I said.

"What can I say? I know it's wrong, but she draws me like a moth to a flame."

Megan said, "I can't believe I ever mistook you for my Tiger. You look so different. It will never happen again James."

James' face fell. He started to glance around the room nervously.

"Oh and James, we will never ever have sex again no matter what unless you rape me."

"I could never rape you Megan," he said tenderly. "I love you."

"That's nice to hear. But just remember, if Tiger were to have an accident or something. You would be dead last on my list of replacements. And you won't be able to pose as him with me again, so there's no need to think along those lines."

James smiled guiltily and said. "OK, I guess."

"So, how many times have we had sex James?" asked Megan.

"4, today was to be number 5."

"Ok we have already figured out the two lunchtime quickies in the last year. When else?"

"About 2 years ago now, I started following you and spying. I promise I never planned to have sex with you while you were married to another man, Megan. But one day when you were out in the garden you caught me looking at you from behind a bush. Do you remember?"

"Yes, now that you mention it. I thought you were hurt or something. You looked so pale when I started walking towards you. You kept opening your mouth to say something but nothing came out. We had sex outside next to the garden and then you said you had something important to take care of and you left right away."

"Yes, that was the first time. I just couldn't help myself when you were so gentle looking after me. I felt so guilty after that I resolved to stay away until you were single."

"Single? Tiger and I would never break up, ever."

"Wait a minute," I said. "You set up the whole incident with Eileen. Didn't you?"

James looked guilty again.

"I see I am not the only smart brother in the family," he said and bowed slightly.

"Yes, Eileen and I were quite the couple." James drifted off for a second into dreamland and then came back. "I had her trained to attack me anytime she saw me alone for the first time, whether it was a public place or not. It added spice to our relationship."

"Yes, and the whole reason you had her trained like that was so you could split up Megan and me. Right?"

"Exactly, but you had to go and ruin things. I don't know how you could resist her."

"Yes, she walked into the room, saw me, smiled, walked over, pulled down my zipper and grabbed on without me even knowing what was going on at all."

"Oh my god Tiger, you pulled away from Eileen right away and you told me all this before, and I tried to believe you, but, I just couldn't understand why a lovely and intelligent woman like Eileen would do that. I forgave you sure, but I always wondered why you weren't completely honest about it. I'm so sorry Tiger. I will never doubt you again."

"Yes, Megan you were supposed to see Mr. Perfect here with his cock in another woman's mouth, but he had to screw everything up. I was so frustrated. I bet you regret it sometimes, eh Mr Perfect?"

"No, I might wonder what things might have been like with Eileen, but I never regret it. I am always thankful that I was able to stop things before they got out of hand."

"Wait a second. Eileen knows there are two of you. How come she never said anything?" asked Megan.

"Well, she gets something in the mail every month or so. Like a few hairs from her sister or a keepsake of her mother's, just to let her know that wouldn't be a good idea."

"Oh my god, James, you are a monster."

James' eyes glinted. "I'm sorry you think of me that way Megan. I think it's time for me to leave."

"Wait, when was the other time we hooked up?"

"You haven't figured it out yet? I grabbed you and tied you up. Don't you remember?"

Megan blushed. "Yes I remember. I enjoyed that but it also scared me that my Tiger was so intense. You're right, I should have picked that one out right away. I sort of have that night blocked away in my memory to be honest."

"You son of a bitch. I will kill you," I grated.

"On that note, I think it's time for me leave don't you." He left quickly.

"Oh Tiger, I can't believe it. I thought you were almost perfect. There were just a few black marks here and there, but nothing serious. Now I realize all those black marks belong to James not you. You are 100% perfect. I love you so much."

"I love you too Megan. You've always been 100% for me. Except for those two weeks where I thought you were a lying bitch. We owe a lot to my dear brother don't we?"

"So you really like Eileen don't you?"

"Well now that I understand what happened with our first meeting. Yes, she moves on to an exclusive list of 6 women that I might consider as your replacement if something were to happen to you."

A frown started to appear on Megan's face for a second.

"Don't worry Megan I am guessing there are, what, 6 or 7 men on your list?"

Megan looked startled and started counting.

"Ok I got to 6 with no trouble. And I guess you are right. There are 7 now that I think about it. Are you upset? "

"Of course not Megan. I trust you 100%. We both know we are too good together to mess with it in any way. Oh and about Eileen or Dorothy or one of the others. If one of them pulled out all of the stops, she might be able to reach the same general area code as you in my eyes. She might see you off in the distance far ahead of her. But all you would need to do is straighten your hair and she would never be able to come near you, no matter how hard she tried."

"I love you Tiger. I love you so much. I think it's time we had our first lunch time quickie don't you?"

I never did get back to work that day.

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
151 Followers
12