A Little Diddling

Story Info
A little fun before going out...
1.2k words
3.92
13k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am waiting for you downstairs while you get ready. As usual, you are not on time but I have learned to expect that. Finally, I hear you coming down the bare wood stairs. I can often tell what shoes you are wearing by your steps, very quick childlike steps when barefoot or wearing sneakers, kinda of a slap when wearing sandals and slower when in heels. The sound this time is slow and very heavy.

You enter the room where I am waiting. You are gorgeous. You always are. Long shiny hair, a bit of mascara and eyeliner, shimmery light pink lipstick that you know I love, long eye catching earrings, a strapless summery dress and oddly, a pair of what must have been eight inch clear plastic platform heels, perhaps something that a stripper would wear. You sense the question on my face.

"I always wanted to try a pair of these", you say, "I feel so tall and powerful."

You are right. Normally I am a few inches taller than you, maybe even with you when you wear heels but today, you tower over me. I feel small.

"You look fantastic", I say while lightly cupping your small left breast in my right hand and kissing your right cheek, something that I routinely do. I give your nipple a small squeeze. The angle is very different because you are so tall. "You ready?"

"Do that again," you ask.

"Do what again?"

"Do what you just did."

I cup your breast again, squeezing your nipple a bit harder and lightly run my left hand down your back. You shiver. I know that you like it when I do stuff like this. "We're late, let's go."

"Do that again," you ask.

"Do what again?"

"Do what you just did one more time."

I give you an annoyed look. This time, I pull down the top of your dress, exposing your bare breasts. I am not surprised they are bare, you hate bras. I suckle your breast, surprised that I do not have to bend over to reach it. I gently caress your back with my left hand and then reach under your dress and run two fingers up the crack of your ass. You shiver again. I am not surprised by your lack of panties, you hate panties.

You pull my head up. We kiss deeply. I am up on my tip toes. "You have lipstick on" you say when we finally break apart.

"I know" I say while you look down at me and trace your finger across my lips. I don't know why but kissing you when you are wearing lipstick is so exciting. You know this and take full advantage of it.

By now, of course, I have an erection which I am rubbing against your leg. But somehow I know not to expect any relief. We kiss again, lightly at first but then with full tongues. I slip my hand under your dress and caress your inner thighs. Your hands roam all over the top part of my body but stopping at my waist. We again break the kiss and I reach up to lick your right ear. I love the way your earring moves against your neck.

I gently push you against the wall.

I start to lightly play with your pussy (your term, not mine). You are getting very excited. I try to penetrate you with a finger but you are still dry. I remove my hand and spit on it. I again start to gently penetrate you with my now lubricated finger. As usual, just a small amount of pussy insertion causes you to begin flowing copiously. I turn my focus to your wonderfully long and fat clit. You gasp and briefly move away from my hand. I look at you but your eyes are elsewhere.

I continue to rub you, occasionally inserting my fingers to draw out more lube. I love the feel of your really erect clit between my fingers and you do too. Soon you start to shake. I love it when you shake like this, you become completely oblivious. I maintain a certain pace knowing that you do not like me to increase it as you get more and more excited. Your shaking gets stronger, this is going to be a big one. Your eyes are closed, one arm is draped over my shoulder for balance and the other hand is playing with your tit.

Your shaking gets even stronger. "Faster" you whisper in contrast to what you usually want. You breathe in short spurts. You are pushing hard against my hand and then suddenly become very still. You utter a few ooh's, ah's, shit's etc. I continue to rub your wonderful clit. And then it starts. I watch you as your body is consumed for what seems like minutes. And suddenly it is over. You double over effectively removing my hand from your clit and pussy. "No more" you barely say and sink to the floor, getting tangled in your heels. "Oh shit, I can't believe that. Oh fuck, oh fuck. Wow, shit, fuck" you say as you absent mindedly caress your breast.

I sit down beside you and lightly touch the inside of your thigh. You swat my hand away quickly. "No, no more, sensitive, oh fuck." You eventually take a deep breath and some normalcy seems to come back. You wrap your arms around me and kiss me. "Wow."

"We better get going" I say gently.

"I need a few minutes"

I remove your shoes and help you get up and into a chair. You are really wiped out. Finally, you say "Let me comb my hair and a few other things and then I'll be ready. I'm sorry to make us so late."

You get up and head towards the stairs looking a bit disheveled. Suddenly you stop and turn your back to me. "Do I have a wet spot on the back of my dress?"

"Yeah, but it's small. No one will notice, especially with that print." I reply. In fact, it is eight or ten inches and very noticeable.

"It's all your fault, you know." You smile impishly at me and head up the stairs.

You return in a few minutes, looking fresh and as if nothing had happened. You have combed your hair, reapplied your lipstick, changed into normal shoes and look terrific. I look behind you and the wet spot is still there.

You wrap your arms around me and kiss me. I grab your ass and the wet spot and grind my erection up against you.

"You have lipstick on again." you tell me as you hold my hardon, "And I saw how big the wet spot is in the mirror upstairs. You lied to me. I don't think that I will be able to take care of you later."

You and I walk with our arms around each other to the car in the driveway, your hand on my crotch. Neither of us care about the neighbors.

Once in the car you apply a heavy coat of the same shimmery pink lipstick. "Does this look ok?" you ask innocently. I nod in agreement. You proceed to apply a shiny, unbelievably sexy coat of lip gloss over the lipstick, knowing what that does to me.

Suddenly you remove your seatbelt and reach over, sliding your hand up under my shorts and kissing me lightly on the neck, undoubtedly leaving a lipstick stain. You whisper "I love orgasms."