A Little Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well perhaps that is the sensible approach. That was a big moment for me Jess."

"I know sweetheart and many more big moments are ahead of you and my thinking is they will come very soon, unlike people who advised it would take you a long time to get back to normal.

She kissed Anna's cheek.

Anna seized her and kissed Jess heavily on the lips and she stood back, chest heaving, and said, "I really wanted to do that so do you expect an apology?"

"Who wants an apology?" Jess said and looking out the windows said, "Oh dam, it's raining hard. Come on, up to the art room and I want to see you in action. You have a portrait that needs attention."

"No, I can't."

"Come on Anna, there's no need to be petulant."

Anna got everything ready and then sat looking at the portrait of her late husband. After twenty minutes she said, "Aren't you going to tell me to stop procrastinating and get on with it?"

"No because I'll know you'll start when you're ready."

A few minutes later Jess said she would fetch a drink.

"Get Lily to bring us champagne."

Jess said she would fetch it because it was boring just sitting. When she returned she found Anna was working on the portrait.

She said nothing.

Anna said, "Well?"

"Here's your glass of champagne. Where should I put it?"

"I'll take it. What I meant was, aren't you going to comment that I've commenced working?"

"No."

Anna sighed and sipped her drink and then began giggling.

"I like your attitude Anna," Jess giggled.

That night after Lily had gone to her quarters for the night, Anna said, "I want to kiss you. Please come to my quarters."

Without hesitation Jess said, "Okay, let's go."

Anna moaned softly as Jess began undressing her and when Jess asked had Anna been with women before she said yes, with perhaps half of her closest friends.

As Jess bent down and removed Anna's panties she smelled Anna's arousal and went down on her knees and sank her head between Anna's upper thighs and blew on the hairy pussy. Anna opened her legs wide and bent forward slightly and grabbed two handfuls of Jess's hair.

Jess licked.

Anna groaned.

Later on the bed Anna rolled Jess on to her front and licked Jess's bald pussy several times very leisurely and then Jess felt dribble falling on to her anus and she groaned and, as if encouraged by that, Anna dipped her tongue to circle the bud while she began working three fingers into Jess's pussy.

Jess felt like screaming in ecstasy but she bit back on that and just delivered a long string of groans.

Play ended after Jess worked four fingers into Anna and used her thumb on Anna's clit and finally Anna gushed and began sobbing, saying that was so wonderful.

"Sleep with me."

"But Lily might come in with coffee in the morning and catch up together."

"I believe Lily doesn't gossip, not even to Tom. Anyway I don't care; do you?"

"No not really."

Anna and Jess were awoken by Lily opening windows.

"Good morning ladies. I apologize for opening the windows Miss Anna but the room really does need airing."

"I feel like celebrating Lily. Miss Jess's magic is working on me. Would you ask Tom to take us somewhere at noon for a picnic and I want you to accompany us and serve the food. I also want you and Tom to eat with us."

"As you wish Miss Anna and I must say the reason for your suggestion is wonderful."

CHAPTER 3

Jess was aware Scott Wright was away in Texas with his mother and that meant she wasn't getting any man-sex. And therefore his father Hammond was home alone. So she wasn't altogether surprised when Hammond called her.

"Um it's Hammond Wright, Scott's father. As you'll know he and his mother are away and I have the piece of pork I've brought and I have no idea how to cook it."

"And you thought of me, ignoring the older women you know better, and you'd like me to pop over and say nothing to anyone about where I am going?"

"Oh come on Jess, you know I'm a banker and have to be circumspect."

"Well cooking the pork is one thing Hammond, but what do you propose doing with me?"

"Aw Jess, for goodness sakes, there's no need to squeeze the possibility of unplanned romantic interludes, er if they are to happen, out of life is there?"

"Well you haven't lied and your reply to that question was reasonable skillful and restrained Hammond, so I guess I can help you out... I mean with the pork."

Hammond came to the door, hair slicked back, belly pulled back, shoulders squared and smiling like a choir boy.

Oh how cute, Jess thought.

"Good evening Jess," he said expansively. "You look dashing. Please come in."

Jess entered and thought it was absurd to say she looked dashing. The only make-up she was wearing was lipstick, her hair was simply combed and she was wearing a bulk sweater and baggy pants and scuffs. Elegantly sexy she was not.

When Hammond closed the door she said, "Hammond let's get this straight. I'm here to cook for you and not to have sex. If you pester me for sex I shall tell your wife and the only way you could stop me ratting on you is for you to kill me."

Hammond took a step backwards in shock. He said, "Oh Jess, please. You are just here to cook for me. That's all."

She smiled and he gained in confidence. "Well you might like to suck me off."

Again she smiled and said mysteriously, "Well let's see what the night brings."

As she worked in the kitchen he sat watching here and chatting and they drank red wine.

"How often does Meredith allow you to fuck her Hammond?"

He wheezed, "Jess you can't ask me that."

She went on working quietly and finally he said, "She likes what she calls 'The Saturday Night Special' and around mid-week she's looking for it again and on my part it's open to unspoken negotiation. I only need to come in behind her and wiggle my crotch against her ass and she'll either snort and break free or she'll push back against me and begin to breathe heavily."

"Thanks Hammond, I've long wondered what sort of regime married couples adopt."

"Most guys I've hear discussing this say it's usually an on-demand process from either side with the chance of rejection by the woman. It appears so long as a guy feels he can maintain an erection, and then he's game whenever she hits on him."

"What position does Meredith prefer?"

"Being bent over a table or sofa and taking it up her butt."

Jess choked and then diverted by saying it was a lovely piece of pork.

"Stay and eat with me."

"Okay providing you refrain from applying sexual pressure.

The evening went nicely, the pork roast was great. As Jess was leaving she jerked Hammond off and he splattered over the wall on the far side of the hallway. She left him to clean up.

She arrived home and worked out they had a visitor because she found Lily wearing her uniform.

"Who's here?"

"Miss Anna's sister Miss Amelia and Mr Nick who are making a surprise visit to find exactly how Miss Anna is shaping up, at least Miss Amelia was doing that. Mr Nick looked embarrassed at arriving unannounced."

"How did Anna take that?"

"Very well. I saw them getting out of the cab and called Miss Anna. She sounded very excited and said she would greet them herself. Oh Miss Jess, it's been such a long time she'd done that. I had a wee weep."

"You are such a darling Lily. Miss Anna is so lucky to have you, and Tom for that matter."

"Thank you and we owe all this to you."

"And to Miss Anna Lily," Jess pointed out. "Without her making the effort nothing I tried would have worked. Um Lily can I ask you something very, very private. You choose whether or not to answer and I don't want you to ever tell anyone I asked you this."

"I agree to never tell anyone."

Jess whispered, "Have you even seen Mr Nick in Miss Anna's bed or know he has been with her like that?"

Lily looked very nervous.

"Take you time about whether to answer me Lily."

"I have not seen them together but twice when Mr Nick was staying here and Mr William was away, I noticed used condoms in Miss Anna's trash can. Mr William did not use them."

"Oh brilliant Lily," Jess said, hugging the startled housekeeper who pulled away.

"Lily," Jess whispered. "I now have an idea how to get Miss Anna used to having a man in her bed again."

"But his mother is here."

"I'll get Miss Amelia away from the house very early and all you need to do is to suggest to Mr Nick that he takes Anna's breakfast tray up to her and smile a big good morning to make her happy."

"You want me to do that?"

"Yes Lily but it's not for me, it's part of my work to get Miss Anna completely back to normal."

"But what if it doesn't work?"

Jess sighed and said, "I don't know Lily, I really don't know."

Jess went to the formal lounge where she found Anna and the two house guests.

Amelia rose when Jess entered the elegantly furnished room and her face lit joyously as she held her arms out and said, "Oh my heroine, let me hug you. What a delight to find my sister so remarkably back toward being her normal self."

Jess glanced anxiously at Anna who was smiling and looked fine so she allowed herself to be hugged and kissed and be overly praised.

"Hi Jess," called Nick, aware his mother was behaving excessively and that allowed Jess to pull away and go over to him to be kissed rather more enthusiastically than she expected and she pulled away from him.

"Anna has improved markedly under your remarkable touch," he said.

"Aunt Anna," corrected his mother but Nick said he'd been calling her Anna for years.

Jess said, "Anna was ready to emerge. I simply led and she's followed and is spreading her wings again. Anna and I prefer not to talk about her dark hours."

"Yes quite right, Anna must look forward," Nick said firmly and looked at his mother and she nodded.

This was perfect timing, Jess thought.

"I'm glad you guys have arrived," she said. "I've been keen to go to Atlanta, Georgia and have a look around. I've read about the botanical garden and shopping experiences at the Underground Atlanta and Lenox Square Mall. Anna may we go tomorrow?"

"Well sorry but I'm not comfortable with that. The gradual expansion of our short walks is sufficient for me at the moment. At present I don't feel like that 3-hour drive and all the congestion in Atlanta, even when shopping."

"That's fine," Jess said, thinking she'd have to try some other way to leave Nick alone with Anna.

"No you three go," Anna said. "You alert Tom Jess."

"Well I'll rather stay here and make some calls," said Nick. "I guess Atlanta's shops would be more exciting for you two without me trailing after you."

His mom said good, she'd enjoy spending time with her heroine.

"Yes and that's settled," Anna said. "Jess you have been practically house-bound ever since you arrived here."

Well that wasn't strictly true but Jess wasn't about to argue. She'd set the groundwork and could do nothing more. No way could she say to Anna to screw her nephew while Jess was away with his mother, giving Anna the chance to resume a proper sex life.

When they returned next evening, Lily whispered the plan appeared to have worked although she hadn't seen them at it.

Jess raised an eyebrow and said, "Well how can you say it appeared to have worked?"

"Miss Anna called and asked for lunch to be served for her and Mr Nick in her room, that she was staying in bed till early afternoon. When I delivered lunch Mr Nick was sitting leaning back in a chair and looking overly innocent and Miss Anna looked all rosy and overly guilty."

"Are you sure that is an accurate picture of what you saw?"

"Yes and the other thing was all the windows were open airing the room."

Lily and Jess looked at one another and giggled.

Nick left next morning for New York and then to return to Chicago and his mother stayed for three more nights. Nick didn't attempt to get with Jess alone.

Tom took Nick to the airport and Jess went with them.

In the airport terminal over coffee, while Tom waited in the car, Nick told Jess he still dated her sister Billie occasionally but he also dated other women.

"Um Jess, I'm a little promiscuous."

Well, she thought, here was the chance to strike.

"Promiscuous enough to have sex with your young aunt?"

He colored and she thought he squirmed. And then he grinned and said, "You cunning bitch; you set us up. I guess you believed that would be therapeutic for Anna?"

Ah, thought Jess, smiling at him innocently as best she could. That was the answer she wanted.

When Nick's flight was called they kissed goodbye and Jess pushed her tongue into Nick's mouth briefly.

He said, "Then you are not mad at me?"

"No of course not. Please let Billie down gently and call Anna occasionally.

"When you leave here will you come to Chicago?"

"Why, to be screwed?"

He grinned, kissed her goodbye and headed for the secure area for boarding passengers.

When Jess was about to leave at 7:00 next morning on her week day run, Anna came out dressed and smiling and delivered a bright good morning.

"I've decided to resume my old routine of painting every week day morning from 7:00."

"That's a great idea and Anna I think it's time you began to encourage gentleman callers."

"I don't know any."

"Well I'll start by inviting Hammond Wright over."

Anna colored and said, "Who told you?"

"He alluded to it without actually saying he used to bang you."

Anna frowned. "How could he suggest that without actually saying it?"

"He managed. Should I call him or will you. Meredith is still away."

"God you can be so embarrassing. Leave it to me, I'll do it."

Actually Hammond didn't come over. He took Anna out to dinner and didn't deliver her home until 8:30 next morning. As Hammond's car came up the driveway, Jess said to Lily, "Quickly let's go into the kitchen to allow Lily to go up to her room without seeing anyone. She'll be embarrassed."

* * *

After Aveny Harlow and Jess played regular tennis on Wednesday evening, Aveny asked how Mrs Hester was coming along.

"Oh she's made good progress, really great in fact. She's beginning to restart her social life."

"Oh great, I must tell mom."

Anna told Jess next evening that Daphne Harlow had called and invited her to go with her and husband to their beach house on Saturday to stay overnight.

"I said yes."

"Good."

Anna said she apologized for not asking Jess if she thought that would be okay because it would be the first time in months that she had felt well enough to go out of the city.

"There was no need to consult, but thanks for the thought. You go and have a wonderful time. I guess Mr Harlow is one of your um old boyfriends?"

Anna turned scarlet and muttered something.

"What?"

Anna was unable to look at Jess.

Jess suddenly twigged. "Oh god, you sexy thing, I think you have associated with them as a threesome?"

Anna nodded and Jess said softly, "Some people think group sex is immoral but I think it's okay."

"You truly do?"

"Yes Anna and I want you to go and grope or whatever you guys do. I suggest you take it quietly and attempt to keep your emotions in check until you feel you are back on course."

"I think that's good advice darling. What will you do?"

"Perhaps Aveny might invite me over. She knows I'll be going soon."

Looking startled, Anna said, "You plan to leave, but why?"

"My job is about done here Anna. If you get through this weekend okay I'll have that impression confirmed. If you are not back to normal behavior now then I don't know how to recognize normal behavior."

They talked on about Jess going and finally Anna conceded Jess needed to get on with her own life and should go.

"But first let's take that promised trip to Florida for a few days, say one week. Please do that with me?"

"Well okay."

Aveny called Jess.

"Mom has just told us she and dad will be away for the weekend for Mrs Hester. Are you able to confirm that?"

"Yes I had a long talk to Anna about it just an hour ago and she's really happy about being asked and I'm sure she will be fine."

"Oh great. That means you'll be free to stay the weekend with me. Mom won't want my staying on my own as Jack intends going sailing with some buddies. Please come and stay with me?"

"Yes I'd love to do that providing Anna ends up going. She's still a bit tentative at times."

* * *

Aveny and Jess had just settled down with cocktails to watch a DVD Aveny had found at the bottom of her mom's stockings draw titled, 'Lesbians Drunken Party' when they heard the garage door roll up.

"God it's mom and dad coming home. The electricity supply to the beach house must be cut again. Quick find a soppy DVD while I put this one away in mom's dressing room."

Jess grabbed a video and loaded it and looked out the window and called to Aveny "It's your car just gone into the garage."

"Oh great then Jack is back for some reason but I don't want him to see us watching lesbos. He probably knows what they are but might think we are deviants watching lesbos in action."

"Are we?" Jess asked and they laughed when Aveny said of course they were filthy deviants.

Jack came in and said hi, what was for dinner.

"Nothing Jess and I have eaten it all."

"Oh shit. Well I'll go out and get a burger."

His sister laughed and said there was plenty of dinner. They hadn't eaten yet.

"Did you guys sink Dan's father's boat?"

"No they decided to booze tied up at the marina rather than go out sailing and then a couple of real sluts arrived and I got out of there fast."

"Good boy. By the sound of it those guys could be lining up at a sex disease clinic in a few days fearing they have Gonorrhea."

"Yuck."

"Yes Jack, keep clean or else you risk having it fall off," Jess said and when Jack looked at Aveny she looked wise and nodded.

Jack turned pale. He looked at the DVD playing and said, "Do you want to watch that crap and should I get something from dad's private collection?"

"What adult DVDs?"

"Yeah of course. What else would he and mom watch when they are in bed?"

"I-I have no idea."

Aveny didn't say she wasn't interested and so Jack when off and returned with a DVD with a lurid cover picture and titled, 'All Holes Groupie.'

"God how disgusting," Aveny said. "Put it on while I check the roast and get you a beer."

They had dinner while watching two full-on DVD of excessively discharged lust and then Aveny said she'd seen enough.

"Jack, do you want to grope with Jess and me?"

"I can't," he said, adjusting the crotch of his pants. "You are my sister and mom placed a ban on me taking a shot at Jess."

"How long was that ban supposed to be in force?"

"Mom didn't say."

"Well then it's probably expired. I know, let's clear away dinner and then will go on to mom and dad's bed with the lights out and you won't know who you are screwing."

"Screwing? I thought you said groping?"

Aveny giggled and said one thing usually led to the other and Jack said, "Well I don't know."

Jess said, "Well I'm hot after watching those action films. I love being stimulated like that. Aveny and I will go off and fool about and you can decide whether you want to join us. You know we both have firm tits, juicy tits."

The young women watched as the 18-year old, hand on his bulge, licked his lips.

Jack entered the bedroom and said, "It's completely dark in here."

"That's the idea Jack," Jess simpered. "You won't know if it's your sister's pussy or mine you are playing with."

"Will I need to wear a condom?"

The females whispered and his sister said no, all they required was for him to keep it stiff.

Jess and Aveny had started five minutes earlier while Jack showered and were working on each other's clit when Jack climbed on to the bed, found a pussy (his sister's) and licked it and entered it. After a brief rest Jack was into action again, assuming it was a different pussy but was wrong. However he worked that out for himself because he knew Jess was slimmer around the hips than his sister. He withdrew, moved around and found a butt also pushed up from the bed, tested that the hips were slimmer, and he entered growling like a hungry dog.