A Little Diversion with Doctor

Story Info
Dr. Shrink is happy to help with Rhiannah's boredom.
1.6k words
33.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been a bad, bad girl," she thought, humming the tune as she slid into the shower, "I've been careless with a delicate man..."

He hadn't even seen her coming.

It was boring, toying with rednecks in dive bars while her husband watched, his hands in some girl's quivering crotch, the drinks flowing fast and the bad music faster, the fringes of friend-circles leaving latex in pools in her master bathroom toilet. Eight extracurricular men in a year, not counting the occasional odd blowjob. Three of them in the house.

Rhiannah felt jaded, and cynical. Birthdays often did that to her, and October was like that anyway - she often felt the need to go for long drives alone, to misbehave, to rebel against something she didn't name, even to herself. "I have to get out of here," she often said in the autumn. Harvest time.

Dr. Shrink hadn't known she would be there, watching him. They'd met before, talked sometimes, but he wasn't expecting an invitation to lunch.

"Sure," he smiled. She was a little surprised he agreed - she didn't think much of herself, sometimes, and it wasn't always taken for granted that her playthings would come along so easily, but come along they did, and he smiled again and asked her what he'd done to deserve such good fortune this day.

"Nothing," she replied. "You're buying me lunch, not the other way around."

He grinned as though women came up to him and demanded lunch on a daily basis.

"Okay."

They sat in the small Chinese restaurant, selected for ambience - she wasn't a big fan of the food - and sipped Volcanoes as she picked at her soup and he ate like there was no tomorrow. They chatted amiably for awhile, and he looked at her suddenly, reaching across the table to tilt her chin up to see her eyes.

"Are you very unhappy?" he asked.

She started. "Of course not, idiot. I'm fine. How rude." She tried to laugh it off, but as they ate he asked those leading shrink questions, as shrinks will. How was she, how were things going, how was the job, how was married life, oh, do tell about the lifestyle changes, hmmmm, oh? He nodded, she answered somewhat perfunctorily but with a certain edge of something - teasing, maybe, or anger, hard to say which.

"Tell me about this lover," he said, ordering more drinks. She blushed.

"Not much to tell, really. He lives far away, he's brilliant, he's handsome, he's busy a lot, he doesn't like me to be bored," she answered, smiling sideways and slurping her straw.

"Been seeing him long?" he prodded.

"Um, about a year since we met, I guess," she said. "he's really smart.. I like him lots," she added, an idea germinating in her mind. "When I tell him I saw you and made you buy me lunch, he'll ask me what else I made you do."

He laughed heartily. "Oh, really? Likes to hear about your misadventures and exploits, does he?"

She nodded, but didn't say anything, and talk turned to other subjects. Rhi deflected his suspicion, or thought she had, until he asked her very seriously if she was really all right, if she was safe, if she needed his help. She blinked once, and remembering that he knew more of her than many people, answered honestly (i'm fine, i'm okay, i just had a bad week), and he began to talk to her about her stress level. This really wouldn't do.

She'd seen the move in a bad movie once but really hadn't tried it much, so slipping off one shoe she trailed her stocking toe up his leg. That shut him up. So easy. From doctor to man in one simple step, she thought, and smiled at him innocently.

"Rhiannah, darling, I..." he trailed off as her toes found his fly and rubbed gently. He was half-hard before i got there, she smirked, and let him swell under her massaging foot until he was sweating across the table.

"Check please," she grinned at the Asian waiter, and slapped it down in front of him.

"I'll meet you outside," she said, slipped her shoe back on, and walked out to his car.

When he arrived in the parking lot a few minutes later, she was leaning against the hood of his bathtub Porsche applying lip gloss. He let her in to the passenger seat and got in, saying "I have a client in an hour, but what was that in there?"

She didn't answer, just stared him in the eyes and reached for his khaki covered crotch. "I don't suppose you wear boxers?" she half-asked, unzipping him to check.

"Damn.. thought not. Oh well, can't be helped now," she muttered and leaned over the gearshift, popping his belt and button with one hand, unzipping further with the other. She slid his dick out of his tightie whities ("such a shame, i was really hoping for boxers with pineapples or flamingoes or stripes or something") and tilted her head to taste him.

He groaned, and ran his fingers through her hair, which fell over her face, over his lap, over his knee, and he shuddered as he pulled it back behind her so he could see. "This is so unethical, Rhi, you can't believe it," he moaned.

"Fuck you, Doctor," she shot back, leaving his erection wet and waiting. "One battery of tests six years ago does not mean you're my shrink, so shut up." He obeyed compliantly, meek as a lamb, and she lowered her mouth to him again. "Besides, you like it."

And like it he did, as she sucked his cock, swirling it into her mouth, sucking and licking and pulling it deep into the back of her throat until he was so ready....

"Unnngghhh.. on the car, baby, please?" he moaned.

"Not without latex," she shot back. "And i have to get back, you can't be cumming all over me."

He moaned. He stuttered. He nearly cried, he was so frustrated. No, she wouldn't swallow, she only did that with fluid bonded partners. No, he couldn't fuck her unprotected. Finally, fumbling, he produced a condom from his wallet. She took it, looked it over, decided it was relatively new and not one that would cause her sensitive skin to swell.

"Well, okay, but on one condition," she said, staring him down. "Take me to your office."

She zipped him up and palmed the condom, and he drove the four blocks in record Porsche time. Slipping in the back door, he rushed her along the hall to his office door, opened it and hurriedly snuck her inside. She laughed and waved the condom at him.

The doctor reached for her, sliding her shirt up and off, pulling her nipples free from her bra, sucking and licking at them while trying desperately to get her pants down. She didn't attempt to remove his clothes but let him tear at hers, hopping up on his desk, shoving papers to the floor and knocking over a rather large, ugly paperweight. He leaned into her and nuzzled his head into her torso, snaking his tongue out to lick his way down. He pulled her jeans off, and her socks.. she fully naked now, he still dressed, and she hopped off the desk and moved to his analyst's couch, sliding one leg up the back, the other over it, crossed, her arms across her chest, smirking.

The shrink came unglued. He muffled a roar and went for her, pulling her legs apart, sliding his face between her thighs, licking and nibbling at her until she grabbed him by the hair. He took the condom from her outstretched hand and slid it on, fucking into her in one long thrust. He fucked her almost brutally, slamming into her, reaching for her hand.

"Masturbate for me," he growled. "Let me see you cum around me."

She grinned. Well, well. The old boy had a fun streak after all. And with the condom, maybe some stamina. She squeezed his cock tightly to slow him and slid her hand to her clit, locking her thighs around his hips to control him. "You stay still and let me," she said, and he held still, his hands on her thighs, moving up to part her pussy lips so he could watch her stroke herself.

She slid a finger between the inner lips of her cunt and pulled up to find her clit, small, hot and hard. She teased it with her middle finger in a light circular motion, moving her hand down to brush his cock inside her and back up. Her hips undulated against him, and she tightened on him to get the right angle.. and "Fuck me, just a little," she said.

He was covered in a light sheen of sweat, and was actively biting his lip. Moans escaped him as she fucked him. "Oh, ggggod, you're so hot," he mumbled. "Shuttup," she replied.

She closed her eyes and let her fingers swirl around her clit as he fucked her a little deeper, a little harder, and ohhhh... "I'm gonna come, fuck me hard," she snarled, and he let go and pounded into her until they both exploded in orgasm, her fingers still between them.

She sat up, grabbed her clothes, and was dressed before he'd recovered.

"When can I see you again?" he panted, as she headed for the door.

"I'll call you," she waved, "and thanks for lunch, Doctor." She flounced out the back door, turned the corner to her car, and smiled.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Band After the gig, drunken musicians have a wild time.in Anal
Butterfly Whirlwind A wild quickie between teacher and student.in Mature
Bad, Bad Thing Ch. 01 Buffy is hot for teacher.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Friend by the Door She discovers being watched is fun.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 01 Women in the household make Anders relaxed.in Mature
More Stories