A Little Extra Money

Story Info
A wife wants to earn some extra money.
2.4k words
3.87
113.3k
17
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiaman
kiaman
4 Followers

When my wife and I got married, she was a virgin. Everything we did in the bedroom was new to her and slow going. She wouldn't let me play with her pussy for a long time; she wouldn't get on top during sex. She wouldn't let me rub her ass for very long and oral sex was a big no-no. She was fine with walking around naked; she likes to see me get hard watching her. Well, things changed big time about two months ago.

We were a little short on money, so when she came home all excited about possibly getting some extra, it was hard to calm her down. I asked her what she was talking about. She said she had overheard her boss talking to her coworker, Tammy, about getting extra money for a job. There was a chance Tammy wouldn't take the job, and if Tammy didn't want it my wife would ask Mr. Johnson if she could do it instead. I asked her if she'd heard how much money the job would pay.

"Yes," she said, "the job would pay fifty bucks. If I was to do it once a week I would get $200 a month, and that would go a long way toward wiping out some of our bills."

Well, I was excited about having a little extra money, but worried she might spend too much time at work. I might have to cook some of my own meals! She just kept going on and on about what we could do with some extra money. I thought to myself, she hadn't actually told me what this extra work was. After some time she went to the kitchen to start dinner, which calmed her down. This was a good time to get more information on what she would be doing.

I said, "Well honey, did Mr. Johnson tell Tammy what this extra work would be?"

She lit up and said with a straight face, "He said it was a blow job."

"Mr. Johnson said he would pay Tammy $50 for a blow job, is that right?"

"Yes."

"Well, what did Tammy say?"

"She said she would have to think about it. And when Tammy says she has to think about something, that means she will end up saying no, so that it leaves it open for me."

\"Do you even know what a blow job is?"

"No, but I can learn. I am a fast learner, I know I can do it."

I was trying hard not to laugh and not doing a very good job of it. She stopped cooking and said, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking how much fun we can have with all that money." I just couldn't let her go up to her boss and ask if she could do blow job work. So I said, "You know, honey, let me do some research on what kind of work this blow job involves."

She protested, "No, it's alright."

"No, it's not. Please let me look into it first."

"Well, OK. But don't take too long." I told her I would do it first thing tomorrow.

The next day I went down to the local adult book store and picked up a DVD calledBlow Job Queens.After I got home I got the DVD player all set up and ready to start right after all the credits, because if she saw those she wouldn't watch any of the movie.

When she got home she started dinner and she asked about my day at work. "My day was OK. Wendell hurt his hand a little moving some boxes, but other than that, everything was OK," I told her.

"I thought about asking Tammy if she was going to take Mr. Johnson's offer, but I didn't because I promised you I would wait," she confessed.

I told her I was glad she didn't, because Mr. Johnson had told Tammy in secret, and she wasn't supposed to know. "I know," she said, "but I am just so excited about the possibility of extra work." We ate a quiet dinner, watched the news, and headed into the bedroom to get cleaned up for bed (my favorite time, because I get to see her nude.) After her shower she just walked around nude, as you do. She would bend over and pick up stuff, unaware that she was flashing her ass with her pussy peeking out at me. I loved it. After my shower I stayed nude as well, but my cock was about half hard.

She asked me, "My, are you getting hard now?"

"Ha, well, just in the mood I guess." With the showers done and the bedroom picked up, we climbed into bed to watch some TV. She slid in and got comfortable while I channel surfed, stopping on Boston Legal. All this time the DVD had been loaded and ready to go. After ten minutes she noticed that the DVD player was on and asked me why. I acted like I was really surprised that I forgot, and told her that I'd found a training video on blow jobs. She just lit up and wanted to watch it as soon as possible. I told her it's not what she might think it is, and she needed to keep an open mind.

"OK, OK, just start it!" she insisted. I hit the play button and waited.

The movie started out with a young man ringing a door bell; a pretty girl answers it. She leads him in to the living room, stands in front of him, and starts to unbutton his shirt. She kisses him and works her way down to his nipples to suck on them.

"This is a training video on blow jobs?" my wife asked.

"Yes. Just give it a while," I replied. Back to the movie - with the guy's shirt off, the girl undoes his pants. He's not wearing any underwear, and a 7 ½ inch hard cock pops into view.

"Just what, exactly, is a blow job?" she asked, turning to look at me.

"You wanted to know... This is a training video on how to give a blow job." She turned back to the TV. The actress sucks his cock up and down with long strokes. My wife turned onto her side, laid her head on my chest, and put her hand on my tummy. I knew she could see the tent I was making with my cock as it got harder and harder. The actress is now licking the guy's shaft and sucking his balls.

"Is this something you would like?" my wife asked.

"Well, I think I would enjoy it very much. Why, do you think you would?"

"Well the actress does look happy to be doing it, and the guy looks like he really enjoys it." In the movie, the guy starts to undress the actress and suck on her tits. My wife had her hand on my cock and noticed it leaking pre-come. She knows that means that I am really hot. The actress, now naked, sits down, and the guy gets down on the floor between her legs.

My wife said, "Oh my, she shaves her pussy hair." Turning to look at me she asked, "Is that something you would like?"

"Yes. I think that you would look sexy with your pussy shaved."

"Well how about that - what he is doing to her - would you like that as well?" I told her that I would have to do it first to be able to answer that. "Is this why you got this movie? To seduce me into oral sex?"

"No, I got this movie to show you what a blow job is so you don't make a fool of yourself in front of Mr Johnson."

"Couldn't you just tell me what a blow job is and not watch this movie?"

"I could have, but I wanted to see if you were open to new ideas." By this time the guy was shoving all of his 7 ½ inches into the girl's pussy. I threw the covers back, exposing my cock, and said, "This is the longest you've ever played with it. I bet your pussy is dripping wet. Do you want me to check?"

"You don't have to check. You know that it's wet." The next scene of the movie started with a girl sitting on the edge of a swimming pool and a man swimming. He swam over to the girl and asked her to lay back and then he started to suck on her pussy.

"Is that something you would like me to do to you?"

"Well she does look like she is really enjoying it. Is it something you would like to try?"

"If you are willing to try it on me."

"You go first. I am a little scared," she said kind of sheepishly.

"OK. If I do it to you then you have to do it to me." Back in the movie, the girl is now going down on the guy from the pool. His cock is even bigger then the last guy. She would stop and smile up at him, then go back down on his cock. I worked my way down the bed until I got between her legs and could smell her pussy. With my hands I spread her pussy hair out of the way so I could see her pussy lips. "Open your legs a little," I said as I got closer to her. She spread her legs and I saw her outer pussy lips open a little. I lowered my face down until my tongue touched her and she shivered a little. I could taste her. Not bad - so I went back for more, running my tongue up and down her slit. I got a real good taste of her then, and I think I like it.

I worked my tongue inside her pussy and it just opened up. I felt where she goes pee and a little bump up near the top of her pussy. When I licked that she let out a little moan. When my tongue rubbed the bump at the top of her pussy it stuck out some more. That must be her clit. I slid my hands up under her ass and lifted her up a little so I could work my tongue farther in her pussy. I pushed it in and out of her vagina like it was my cock. She started to rock her hips up and down to match my tongue. It dawned on me that she was going to come; she was going to come while I was using my tongue on her. I was going to make her have a climax and it was great that I could do that, so I went faster, squeezing her ass cheeks.

Then it happened. She was bucking hard and moaning. I had never heard her moan before - she was getting off big time. Then she just dropped down on the bed and laid there, breathing really hard. After about five minutes she said, "I've never felt like that before."

"Well, we could do this again. Are you up for trying it on me?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

"A deal is a deal. Lay down on your back," she told me. On the TV it was another scene, this time a girl was going down on a guy on a bed. This fellow had a cock that was more my size, and the girl was taking all of it in her mouth. My wife said, "I don't think I can do that just yet. I need to learn how to do it first." I laid down, put a pillow under my head so I could watch my wife - forget about the girl in the movie! She took my cock in her hand and lifted it up. "It's all sticky," she said.

"It's just leaking. It always does that," I said.

"You've never leaked like this before. Is it because you're thinking about me sucking it?"

"Well... it helps." She leaned down and ran her tongue across the head of my cock and lifted her head a little to taste it. I could see her rubbing her tongue around in her mouth. Not too bad, not bad at all. I think I like it, and with that she dropped her head down and took me into her mouth. A new scene came on the TV a new guy was going down on a girl, and then he started to lick her asshole. That made me pump my cock a little deeper into her mouth. I've never thought of something like that, but after seeing it I knew it was something I wanted to try. She was going slowly, kind of trying out something new. She wasn't taking me very deeply in her mouth, just the head.

I said, "You can watch the girl on the TV and copy her. That might help."

"Why, you are not enjoying it?" she said, taking me out of her mouth.

I said, "No, I am enjoying it a lot. But could you go a little deeper?"

"Like this?" she said, and sucked me down almost to the bottom. She went up and down like that quite a few times. "Did you like it that way?"

"I love it that way, keep going." So back she went. She kept it up for about two minutes and I started to build. So I told her I was close to cumming, and she didn't slow down.

"Honey, I am going to cum. Are you going to stop?" She just opened her eyes and looked at me, still going. When it felt like my balls would explode, I pumped my hips up and down. I couldn't hold it any longer, and I let out a big grunt. It's then my wife pulled my cock out of her mouth and I came, shooting a rope of sperm up in the air and landing on my stomach. The next rope went up and landed on her hand, and the third just bubbled out the head of my cock. In between my ropes she was pumping my cock up and down, helping my sperm out.

When I was done she said, "That was great. Is that what you do in my pussy?"

"I don't think I usually shoot that much," I replied.

"You came more because of what I just did! Was it good?"

"I think you know that it was good; I think it was great."

"Well, do you think this is something we should try again some time? I don't know about you but I would love to try it again, maybe after we get cleaned up some. Can you restart the movie?"

kiaman
kiaman
4 Followers