A Little Fall of Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

"Oh my God!" she gasped, feeling another incredible orgasm rise up inside her.

I pulled her toe out of my mouth and pushed her feet even higher up so her knees were on either side of her head. I began to fuck her as hard as I could, like a jack hammer, my rock hard cock pounded in and out of her helpless cunt.

"Ohhhhh!" she grunted, wincing as an orgasm washed over her.

I saw the flood of white cum pour out around my thrusting dick. We had been fucking for almost an hour at this point and even though I had just came a while ago; I didn't think I could keep it back any longer.

Nothing could nullify the amazing sight before me. I groaned, pumping in and out of her pulsating cunt.

I jammed my long dick all the way inside Chelle's vagina and held it there.

"I'm cumming," I growled, grunting as my dick swelled even bigger in that small space, letting loose inside her. Moaning my cock jerked inside her, a long stream of hot cum fired into her defenseless womb. Then another thick wad of semen shot violently out the end of my dick and off the back of her convulsing pussy.

Chelle couldn't move as I came, her feet were in the air above her head as a nine and a half inched shot a river of hot cum into her pussy.

I trembled on top of her, releasing her ankles, and she was able to bring her legs down on either side of me as the last of my sperm trickled into her pussy. I collapsed onto her, kissing her cheeks breathlessly as she ran her hands up and down my back. She rubbed her crotch up against me, trying to milk every last drop of my cum as she turned to kiss me.

Our lips smacked repeatedly as I softened inside her. She broke the kiss, squeezing me tight with all of her limbs. I was hardly softening, but this girl had me feeling stirred up just looking at her.

"Feel like another fuck?" I asked giving her a lewd grin.

She smiled up at me.

"I know you want it," I said, pulling out of her.

My hand moved in to explore her nether regions for the third time. Her legs were spread wide and I had access to everything. She moved her leg to massage my thigh, clearly indicating her desire for more.

I wasted no time in getting hard again with a few quick strokes of my hand. Then I slid my rod in between her pussy lips, pressing in that super tight twat, pushing my previous deposit of sperm around against my shaft as it oozed out, and coated my dick.

I fucked her hard then. Harder than before.

I fucked her like a porn star would fuck her.

She tightened her pussy around my thick cock, my hard shaft twitching and snaking in and out of that soaking pussy.

"Oh yeah," she cried, "Fuck harder, ram me, pound me!"

"You like this hard dick don't you?" I growled.

Convulsions shook her pussy, milking my dick, as my loins surged. My cock moved lightning fast, like a piston inside her. I couldn't withstand the onslaught from my balls and after about five minutes I emptied yet a third round deep inside her hole.

I fell down on the bed next to her in ecstasy from the most engaging sexual experiences I'd had in months. I pulled her into my arms and we lay together, caressing and panting from our exertions, my dick absolutely limp with exhaustion.

We cuddled. There is no other way to describe it. I just didn't want to let her go, but after a while we decided we had better get something to eat if we were going to keep up our strength.

Chelle went into the bathroom to change and I put my suit back on. It was a little wrinkled, but it had dried out enough to make it semi-decent looking.

When Chelle came out of the bathroom she had on a sexy black number, which clung smoothly to her curves, accentuating everything. I didn't know if I could make it to dinner, but I managed somehow. We went to the restaurant located on the top floor of the hotel that had such great views of the bay.

I was giving my order to the waiter when I felt her toes rubbing against my crotch. After a couple botched attempts I stumbled through our order. The waiter patiently put up with us and went off to put our order in with the kitchens.

"If you keep that up," I said to her reaching down with my hand to massage her foot, "I'm not going to be able to wait until we're done with dinner to get at you again!"

"Good," she whispered leaning over the table, "Because I want you right now."

I didn't need any more of an excuse, my cock suddenly stiffening.

"Something quick," I said urgently.

I got up and took her by the hand leading her into the men's restroom, checking first to see if it was occupied. We were having dinner a little on the early side, and the crowd was light. Coast clear. I headed for the handicapped stall at the end.

Once inside I got my pants and boxers down around my ankles. I slipped her dress up and found to my delight that she hadn't bothered to put on a fresh pair of panties.

"What for?" she asked when I mentioned the fact, "I wasn't planning on wearing them that long anyways."

I picked her up by the ass and leaned her against the wall of the stall, positioned her for my thick cock to have access. I plunged inside in my haste. What was left of my earlier three rounds of cum and hers was still leaking out from her cunt and running down my balls and thighs. And my balls clenched tightly, while she made throaty noises in time to my grunting with each meaty thrust up into her womb.

The bathroom door opened and I could hear the voices of several young men enter the bathroom as they moved to the urinals. Chelle and I were making no effort to disguise the noises of our sex. Fuck you could smell it! As I thrust I could her them as they started to urinate, then one of the men realized what was going on behind them. They laughed and continued about their business, but they egged me on too.

"Give her some for me buddy," yelled one, raucously laughing.

"Fuck yeah, man!" said another.

But they didn't stick around, and I didn't want them to. I wanted Chelle all to myself.

I felt that I couldn't hold out much longer. Her pussy was so good. For the fourth time I felt myself cum, shooting deep within her. When we left the bathroom, we couldn't help but notice the guys who were by this time boozing it up at the bar. They all leered at us as we passed and I felt irrationally proud to be with such an amazing woman.

We finished our dinner at a leisurely pace, enjoying each other's company.

Back in the room, we took a shower together, unable to keep our hands to ourselves. She put her arms around my neck and stood on her toes, lips finding mine. My hands slid down her back to her soft ass, holding her ass cheeks as she kissed my mouth over and over.

She sent her tongue eagerly into my mouth as I pulled her body against mine. Her tongue explored my mouth. She pulled back from me a little, bringing her hands down between our bodies and grabbing my long dick.

I became fully hard in her hand instantly. She broke the kiss, smiling as she stroked me. I watched her as she slowly sank to her knees. She bent underneath me, her tongue snaking out and lapping underneath my ball sack.

She sucked one of my balls into her mouth as her hand continued to stroke my cock. Then she released me in order to suck the other testicle into her mouth. Finally, after a few delicious minutes, she let that one fall out of her mouth as well. But I watched her pink tongue slowly lick at the base of my dick. It slowly trailed up my fuck pole until it reached the mushroom head of my dick. Her tongue trailed around my helmet sexily as her hand continued to jerk me off.

Chelle opened her mouth and slowly slipped my dick inside. I groaned, feeling her warm mouth slowly sink down my cock. Then she took it in until I could myself touch the back of her throat.

She began to slowly slide her lips up and down my dick as her hand expertly stroked me. Her lips glided eagerly up and down my shaft as her hand began to fondle my balls. The water poured over my back and shoulders as I watched my dick disappear and reappear into this woman's pretty face over and over. Holy fuck indeed.

I gently lifted her chin up, and my cock popped out of her mouth. She smiled up at me as she got to her feet. My lips crushed hers, and I forced her to the back of the shower tub, pressing my body against her.

My hands were caressing her breasts as I began to kiss under her chin and down her neck. Both of us were breathing heavily as I kissed down her chest. Then I spun her around. I was so horny as I stood up behind her while she quivered and moaned in anticipation, trying to gain control of herself.

Then I clubbed her ass with my thick cock slapping it a few times.

"Put it inside me!" she gasped.

I ran my thick cock down the crack of her ass as she bent over for me. Then I ran my head down her slit until it reached the entrance to her treasure.

When I pushed forward, I could feel her tight, hot pussy stretch wide and open up for me. The shower beat down on my back as I pulled my dick out of her. I could see the pink lips of her pussy pull outwards along with my thick dick as I withdrew it. I put it back in position and pushed hard.

She cried with pleasure as I forced more than half of my huge dick into her. I grabbed the soft sides of her ass and began to fuck her wet pussy using only half of my dick. Chelle purred, as I felt my cock nicely gliding in and out of her twat like that. Then I jammed my entire dick into her, pressing my loins hard against her ass.

"Oh yes..." she sighed.

I loved how her hot pussy gripped my manhood, and I began to fuck her from behind. I slapped against her ass over and over, causing her cheeks to shake with every impact.

She groaned as I slammed into her wet ass. I could feel yet another orgasm rising within her. Her tits were swinging back and forth to the same rhythm as my stiff dick. Chelle let out a long groan, and I felt her hurtle towards the edge.

She gasped loudly as her orgasm washed over her. She was so incredible! All the while my long cock was still sliding in and out of her, my groin bouncing off her ass. Oh, fuck, she was just too hot, and seeing her all wet like this, seeing her beautiful ass made me want her even more.

"Do you want to go to the bedroom?" I asked her softly.

Chelle smiled, nodding. I pulled out of her and we kissed again, lips smacking, before we broke apart. My hard cock poked out in front of me as we toweled off lightly. Then she led me to the bed in the other room. Once there, I spun her around and pulled her close, kissing her soundly. My hands, again, latched onto her ass as my tongue explored her mouth. I was fully aroused. Just being around this woman had my skin tingling! Chelle was looking at me with those beautiful green eyes as I backed her up onto the bed.

I lay between her legs, grinding my hard dick against her as we kissed passionately. I began to kiss down her neck and chest to her cleavage. My lips made their way down the slope of her breasts. Her nipple was rock hard, and I engulfed it with my mouth. She sighed as I sucked on her tit. Her hands ran through my short hair as my tongue manipulated her nipple.

I kissed all around her nipple and she breathed heavily, watching to see what I would do next. I kissed her on the mouth as I took a breast in each of my large hands, squeezing them gently. My mouth trailed back down the slopes of her breasts and I sucked her other nipple inside, running my tongue lightly over it as I held it between my lips. She was breathing heavily, eyebrows raised as she looked down on me. Her hands held the back of my head, caressing my hair as I teased her tits with my mouth.

I began to kiss down the smooth skin of her stomach. Her naked chest was heaving as her breathing grew heavier, as her beautiful pussy was exposed to me, surrounded by her neatly trimmed bush. She parted her legs, eyes locked on me as she surrendered herself to me completely.

I raised her left foot, kissing over top of it. I kissed along her ankle and slowly up her leg. My tongue teased under her knee, and she opened her legs wider as my lips caressed up the inside of her soft thigh. I kissed the skin at the top of her leg, just beside her beautiful pussy.

She caught her breath, watching me between her legs. I kissed the quivering lips of her pussy, and she gasped. She slid her feet up the bed as I slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, my tongue nudging her sensitive button.

Her juices were flowing freely, and I loved the taste of her as I dipped my tongue between the folds of her beautiful cunt. As I ran my tongue along the roof of her cunt, I sucked her lips into my mouth, releasing them quickly as I slid my hands under Chelle's soft ass, my mouth going nuts on her needy cunt.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..." she sighed, over and over, her hands grabbing at the pillow above her head.

She was writhing her crotch into my face as I lapped her up. I sucked her clit into my mouth, and it was all over.

"Oh, my God" she gasped, wincing, humping her pussy up into my face, as n orgasm absolutely exploded within her.

She was completely tensed up as she straightened her legs out behind me, cumming violently. My head was pleasantly trapped between her thighs; she was squeezing them so tightly. My hands squeezed her ass cheeks hard, licking her slit as fast as I could.

I couldn't take it anymore!

I smiled, watching her struggle for control, as I crawled quickly up the bed, eager to slide inside this amazing woman. My thick member was swinging back and forth as I made my way up to her.

She opened her eyes, heart pounding as she smiled at me, wrapping her arms around my neck when I reached her. My lips covered hers, and she opened her mouth eagerly, allowing my tongue to dart inside. I raised my hips back, the head of my dick easily finding her sweltering entrance. Her hole gripped the tip of my cock, and I pushed forward, hard. My thick dick parted the lips of her vagina, and I slowly eased myself inside her.

She moaned into my mouth as I groaned into hers. Inch by inch my raging hard boner entered her, until she was completely filled up. I broke the kiss, and she looked up at me. I closed my eyes then, but I'm sure she could see the look of complete ecstasy on my face.

"Oh my God!" I groaned, just holding myself deep inside her.

Her hot pussy was gripping me so snugly. I felt so hard, so manly. I opened my eyes and looked down on her. She was so beautiful. She was nothing but need and lust.

I maintained eye contact as I slowly slid out of her, then I slid back into her, just as slowly, and she arched her head slightly, let out a quiet cry of joy. I continued sliding in and out of her that way, truly making love to her for the very first time.

My long dick was sliding all the way out of her hungry pussy before slowly easing back in. Our eyes remained locked on each other, and our breathing grew more laborious. Her feet began to caress the muscles of my legs, her hands played with my hair as entered her over and over, rhythmically.

I bent to kiss her, and Chelle closed her eyes enraptured. We kissed passionately like that, our tongues exploring as I continued my thrusting softly into her. For the next few minutes, we kissed as an orgasm slowly built and built and built inside her. She was completely wired, just on the verge of exploding, when I suddenly pulled out of her. She looked up at me as I broke our kiss.

"Your turn," I said, smiling at her.

I lay on my back beside her, holding my hard dick straight up in the air. Chelle beamed at me as she scrambled on top. She reached underneath her ass and held my thickness up in the air. She pressed her swollen lips against me, watching my reaction. I could feel her slowly open up for me and my face hid none of the pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhh..." she sighed, still watching me groaning beneath her.

I closed my eyes as I felt my dick become engulfed in that warmth. In no time, she held me completely inside her. I felt so good, touching the back of her pussy like that that I reached up with both hands, grabbing onto her wonderful breasts. I kneaded them, rising up to kiss her cleavage.

Chelle continued to hold my dick inside her as she watched my mouth engulf her hard nipple. As I kissed at her tits, she began to subtly raise and drop her ass on my thighs, pulling my dick a couple inches out of her before sucking me back inside hungrily. I continued to caress her soft mounds, my tongue alternating from one nipple to the other. I kissed up her chest and neck until my searching lips found hers.

We kissed passionately again as she began to slide her pussy up more of my cock. I slid my tongue into her mouth as I ran my hands down her back to her ass. I grabbed onto her ass cheeks, humping my hips up off the bed and into her needy hole. Under the crack of her ass the pink lips of her pussy were being pulled outward by my long cock, before I slid back into her.

Then she broke our kiss.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned as I slammed myself up into her even harder.

Her cries broke off and she closed her eyes, wincing. Then she gasped, cumming, as she held still, my monster cock continuing to drive her hard. Her tits bounced up and down violently with each impact.

I had her ass in a death grip, forcing her down on me over and over again. Faster and faster, not letting her orgasm subside. She collapsed on top of me and just went along for the ride, gasping. It took a few minutes, but just when she had recovered enough to resume the workload, I rolled us onto our sides.

I was still inside her, still in between her legs. I slowed the pace, looking deep into her eyes. My hand caressed her smooth body, feeling every inch of her. I kissed her mouth softly as I slid my dick into her over and over.

My mouth was on hers, kissing her over and over, our lips smacking loudly. My hand caressed her soft tits, and up and down her back. I squeezed her ass, and caressed her smooth leg. The whole time, I was easing in and out of her pussy. My hand grabbed her leg, holding it up in the air as I fucked her a little faster. She was completely mine.

I was watching her expression, driving my cock into her harder, holding onto her leg as it flailed above me. I felt a strong urge to cum. We had been making love for over forty minutes, and I was starting to lose it. I felt an undeniable urge to give her my seed. My grip tightened on her leg as my dick shot in and out of her pussy faster. Her tits were bouncing up and down with every impact, and she was moaning softly.

"I'm gonna cum!" I grunted.

I groaned, my dick jerking as I let go of her foot. Thick, hot cum shot forth, filling her. Then I involuntarily pulled out and, with the head of my cock now touching her bush, the next load that flowed out merely gathered in her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

I pulled back a little, cock still pulsating. My semen shot weakly out and onto the inside of her thigh. I groaned, the last of my ejaculate trickling out of me. That, too, went on her leg.

She was gasping for breath, smiling at me, watching me cum. Her hand was caressing my hair as she kissed me lightly, over and over.

"So, tell me again about how gay men are in San Francisco," I said to her, as we laughed and rolled together in each other's arms.

We spent a long time making love on that bed. For a long time we would just lay entangled together stroking and licking each other's bodies, sometimes fucking, sometimes stroking slowly and gently, making the most of every sensation.

Finally in pleasant exhaustion, we crawled under the covers to sleep.

In the night, she awoke several times to stroke my boner into life, so that she could continue to feed her horny needs. I've never met such an insatiable woman. She seemed to need it even more than I did.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers