A Little Fall of Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

In the wee hours of the morning we lay together as I held her in my arms, her head resting on my chest.

I moved to run my fingers through her hair.

This may have been a one-night stand, but I had never enjoyed a woman so thoroughly before in my life. This one had such a tight hole and a firm beautiful body. I knew I wanted to see her again and again.

Chelle was the kind of woman you never get tired of.

Of course she did live in New York, which was a problem. Before I knew what I was doing I had asked her if she wanted to marry me.

It was completely spontaneous of course, so I wasn't really offended, or surprised, when she turned me down. I was more curious that a ladies man like me would even offer up such a prized possession as his bachelorhood while still so young. All that talk had gotten me stirred up again and my dick hardened against her thighs....

We did the only thing we really could. We promised to see each other as often as our busy lives would allow. Her remaining on the East Coast and me on the Left. These past few years we've made do with that, looking forward to each other once or twice a year. Pulled together solely by the awesome power of our fucking. Even though she is now married and I have a girlfriend, our two weekends a year, one in San Francisco and the other in New York, is all it takes to remind me what I experience that strange day when the rain fell, and we got a little wet.

* * *

Copyright © 2001, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers