A Little Fly on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

In between kisses Georgia murmured something, but all I caught was, '....................... in me ............... ..... any longer, lover.' John turned her onto her back and kneeled between her parted legs, Herman was completely erect and sticking straight out with a thick rope of slippery stuff hanging from his tip. 'Oh, Lover, fuck me,' Georgia said. 'It's been sooooooo looooooong.' John leaned forward onto his hands, and she reached down between them to take his throbbing penis in her hand. He lowered himself, and she slid Herman's tip up and down between the lips of her pussy to part them. Then she put the tip right at the entrance to her vagina and lifted her legs wide and her knees high. John gave a little push and the head of his penis entered her, then he sort of teased her by pulling back a little, then pushing a little more back in, pulling back, pushing in, each time very slowly getting just a tiny bit more of Herman into her. Georgia wanted him completely in her pussy, but John was teasing her by giving her just a little at a time. The pale skin of her face, neck, shoulders, and upper chest was getting redder and redder, and I was pretty sure that meant Georgia was about to have an orgasm. She was sort of whimpering, 'Ah ..... ah ......... ah ........ah ...........' John pulled Herman almost all the way out, waited a second, then slammed it into her just as hard and deep as he possibly could. Then he started pounding the full length of that big, hard penis into her just as fast and roughly as he could, his testicles slapping against her bottom every time he rammed into her. As I watched in fascination, Georgia plunged headlong into a climax. And was it ever aclimax! Her face and shoulders turned beet red, she gripped John's upper arms so tightly that her knuckles were white and I could see her nails digging into him, cords stood out on her neck, her toes tried to curl under like she was having a cramp, he eyes were tightly shut, and she shrieked through clenched teeth. Then she opened her mouth and went, 'Ung ..... ung ..... ung .......' every time John rammed into her. Georgia gave a high squeal as she reached the peak of her climax and a long moan as she came down from it. The redness started to fade from her neck and shoulders, and she stretched luxuriously with her arms over her head and went 'Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.' I could see little half moon dents in John's arms where she had gouged him with her fingernails. I had been so completely engrossed in Georgia's climax that, when my mind returned to reality, I found myself stroking my button hard and fast, and I was not far from having an orgasm of my own. I slowed down, let myself back off from the brink of coming, and continued to rub my clitoris just enough to keep myself excited and tingling.

John obviously hadn't had a climax, and he kept stroking Herman slowly in and out of Georgia's pussy while she recovered. She smiled up at him and said, 'Ohhhhhhh, lover, I wish I could tell you how much I needed that.' John asked if she'd had enough, and she shook her head and giggled, 'Noooo, sweetheart, you know what I'm like when we've been apart for a while. I've done without you for over a week, and I'm just getting started. I hope you've been taking your vitamins, dear. Let me up, I want to get on top for a while.'

John pulled Herman out of her, rolled over on his back, and Georgia straddled him. She used her hand to guide the tip of his penis to her entrance and slowly lowered herself until she had Herman's full length inside her. Her eyes were closed and she had a little smile of pure pleasure. She was sitting on him, then she started moving her hips around in circles. I could imagine what that was causing Herman to do inside her vagina. John reached up, cupped a breast in each hand, and started rubbing her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Georgia's opened her eyes, but she was sort of staring off into space. John just lay there and let her move to please herself. From his reactions, what she did was pleasing him, too. A lot.

After a while, Georgia leaned forward, John put his arms around her, and they kissed. Then she whispered something in his ear. It wasn't hard to figure out what she wanted, because John reached his hand around behind her and started rubbing her anus with his fingertip. Then he lubricated his finger with some of the juices that were collecting around the base of his penis and slid the whole length of his finger into her ass. They were still kissing, and he started sliding Herman steadily in and out of her pussy. Georgia started humming, and I could see her neck and shoulders redden. After a little while, John held his penis buried in her and started moving his finger in and out of her anus. She sure seemed to like that. He continued this for several minutes, penis buried and finger going in and out. Georgia whispered something into his ear, and he started moving Herman into her pussy when his finger slid out of her ass, and out when his finger went in. She really loved that, because her neck and shoulders got very red again, and I could hear her mutter, 'Faster, lover, faster.' John started sliding his finger and penis in and out more quickly, and I could see her excitement increase as he went faster and faster. It was very exciting to watch her heading for an orgasm, and the finger I was using to stroke my button was getting harder to control. It felt so good that I stopped trying to keep it from making me come. She's about to have a climax, and there's no way I can keep from having one right along with her. I want to try and stroke my button just right so I can come when she does. Ohhhhhhhhhh, that feels sooooooo goooooood ............... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It sure didn't take Georgia long to get there. As the pace of John's finger and penis increased until he was pounding into her, she started moving her hips in rhythm with the strokes. That was making her clitoris slide back and forth on Herman's base, adding to her excitement. When Georgia started working up to her peak, cords were standing out on her neck as she strained towards her orgasm, and she started making a growling noise. Then she started going, 'Ung ..... Ung ..... Ung .........,' every time Herman thrust into her. By that time I had scooted down in the chair so my bottom was almost at the edge, had my heels clear up on the chair, and my knees were spread as wide as they would go. As John fucked and fingered Georgia to her climax, my finger was almost flying over my clitoris, and I was squeezing, twirling and pulling a nipple with the other hand. When she reached her peak and her climax really hit, Georgia bit down hard on a mouthful of the pillow and screamed into it. I had timed my own come just right and reached my peak right along with her. As John's penis and finger went in and out of her as fast as he could do it, she continued to come and scream into her pillow. I guess I must have yelled too, because John turned his head to look at me. When he saw what I was doing he gave me a smile. It was hard to keep my eyes open during my orgasm, but I didn't want to miss seeing Georgia come and I loved the look and smile I got from John. My climax was short and hard hard HARD. I think Georgia's was hard, too, and I know it lasted a long time.Every time she comes, it gets more intense. I wonder how far she can go. When I had come down from my orgasm and was getting that nice warm, sleepy feeling, Georgia was just starting down from her peak. She pulled the corner of the pillow out of her mouth and went, 'Oh ..... oh ..... Oh ......,' as John pulled his finger out and slowed the strokes of his penis. Herman still appeared to be as big as ever and hard as a rock, so I knew John hadn't come. His testicles were still sort of hanging, not drawn up like when he's close to a climax. I wonder how long John can keep this up without coming.

Georgia's breathing finally slowed to normal, and she put her hands on John's chest and raised herself up and looked down at him. She smiled, shook her head as if trying to clear it, and said, 'Wowieeee! Yummmmiie! Ummmmmmmm! Before you ask, dear, no, I haven't had enough. I would like some nice slow lovemaking now.' She straightened up, pulled one leg forward and over John, and he held her to help her down onto her back. He was on his side holding her leg up, and his penis was still buried in her pussy.They did all that changing of position, and Herman never left her pussy. How did they do that? It was so smooth and graceful that it looked almost like a ballet. I guess it's all the experience they've had together. I love the position they're in now. It's great for slow, gentle lovemaking. Not good for kissing, though.

Georgia lay back with her eyes closed, and John started slowly sliding his big, warm Herman in and out of her. They stayed that way for a long time, just occasional whispers between them that I couldn't hear. Georgia was getting the slow lovemaking she had asked for, and I started sliding my finger in and out of my vagina in time with their rhythm. That wasn't as exciting as rubbing my button, but it felt wonderful, just right. After what must have been ten or fifteen minutes, John put a finger in Georgia's mouth to moisten it and then made little circles around her nipple with his fingertip. He did the same for the other nipple, and they both became swollen and red. When he started brushing her nipples with his fingers, Georgia sighed and put her hand on her tummy. She reached over to moisten her finger in Johns mouth, then she parted her legs a little more, moved her hand down to her smooth mound, and slid her middle finger into her cleft. I had been watching this so intently that I hardly realized that I'd inserted a second finger and was sliding them both in and out of my pussy.

Georgia started stroking her clitoris with her finger, and John continued to slip his penis slowly and steadily in and out of her while his fingers brushed her nipples. They both continued this for several minutes, slowly and gently. Georgia's face and chest started getting red, but she never said anything or moved anything but her finger on her button, slowly and steadily rubbing while John gently fucked her. Without any sounds or preliminaries she took a deep breath and let it out in a long slow sigh, and I knew she'd had an orgasm. She stretched both arms over her head, smiled over at John, and said, 'Ohhhhhhhhhh, lover, that was dreamy and nice.'

John pulled his penis out of Georgia and straddled her. Herman must have gotten really excited inside Georgia because he was hugely swollen, and his head was a dark purple. He stuck out from John at an up angle, throbbing and jerking up and down, glistening with a coating of semen and juices from Georgia's pussy. Georgia looked Herman right in his little eye as a thick dribble of come emerged and slowly dripped down towards her chest. She giggled, licked her lips, and made a smacking sound with her mouth. John lowered himself onto his hands, and put his penis right between Georgia's breasts. She took Herman in her hand and used his tip to spread the juices around her nipples, then she milked him until a little pool of slippery stuff formed between her breasts. She placed him between her breasts and held them together with her hands, making a nice warm, moist nest for Herman. John slid his penis in the slippery valley between Georgia's smooth breasts, and he soon started breathing like he does just before he comes. I guess he didn't want to come, though, because he pulled Herman away and held him, straining and jerking, above Georgia's face. She watched a thick drool of white semen drip from Herman's little slit onto her forehead. John reached down, bunched up the pillow to raise her head, and rubbed his dripping, wet penis all over her face. She seemed to like it and licked and sucked when Herman slid over her mouth. Georgia said, 'Ummmmmmmm,' and opened her mouth wide. John must have cooled off a little from when he was about to come, because he slid his penis between her waiting lips. Georgia sealed her lips in an 'O' around Herman, sucked her cheeks in, and John started moving him in and out, fucking her mouth. He told her that her mouth felt wonderful. After a few strokes he suddenly pulled his penis out of her mouth. She was still sucking, so there was a loud, wet plop when it came out. John groaned, Herman jerked up violently, and a thick stream of semen shot out of his little slit. I guess Georgia didn't want to get it in her eyes, because she shut them tight. I kept mine open, though, and it was about the sexiest thing I had ever seen. The front of that first gusher landed in her hair above her forehead, and the rest left a thick whitish line down beside her right eye, cheek, and the last of it hit on the side of her neck. She opened her eyes to see Herman jerk again, and the second spurt went all over the left side of her face. John said, 'Open wide, baby,' but she wasn't fast enough, and I watched a third gusher hit her lips and run down her cheek and chin. He stopped the powerful spurting then, but quite a bit dribbled out of the little slit into Georgia's open mouth. She reached her hand up to milk the last of the thick, white come into her mouth, then she raised her head and sucked the head clean. She swished the semen between her teeth a few times, swallowed it with an exaggerated 'gung,' smacked her lips loudly, and said, 'Ummmmmmmm, good. Thank you, lover.' She couldn't say any more, because John lowered a slightly shrunken Herman into her mouth. With her mouth full of penis, Georgia sucked in her cheeks and used her hand to milk another nice spoonful out of him. She let some of the semen dribble out of the corners of her mouth. That's just being lewd. John likes that, and I guess Georgia does, too. Huh, I do too.

My God, he was full! How did he do that? There was so much semen, it was like he hadn't come in a week. He's come a lot in the last week, though, and I mean A LOT. I should know, because he ejaculated in my pussy, in my mouth, in my hair, and mainly all over me. Lots of times, several times a day, and it seems like I must have gotten gallons if it! I wouldn't think there would be anything left in him. I guess he makes a lot of it. I think the more sex he has, the harder his semen factory works. I wonder if it has something to do with the ointment Georgia rubbed on his penis. I think I'm getting a semen obsession or something. Ohhhhhhhh, that was so exciting to watch! Mmmmmm, my fingers feel wonderful in my pussy.

I realized that I had been thrusting my two fingers into my pussy just as fast as I could while I watched Georgia and John make love, and I wasn't far from coming. All it would have taken was to add a finger on my button with my other hand. I decided that I couldn't wait any longer, and that I wanted to have my orgasm, now that John and Georgia were through. I had just started stroking my clitoris with a finger of my right hand while fingering my vagina with two fingers of my left when I stopped in surprise. Herman had grown again in Georgia's mouth, and when John pulled him out he was hard as a board and as big as he had been before John ejaculated. Georgia looked up at him, smiled, raised her head, and let about a tablespoonful of semen flow from her mouth into her cupped hand. To my amazement, she smeared it into the hair on top of her head. Then she used her fingers to scoop up the come on her face and neck and ran her gooey fingers through her short blonde hair like the semen was some kind of gel or mousse! By the time she was finished, she had most of the semen off her face and her hair was full of it. She looked into John's eyes as she licked and sucked her fingers clean with loud noises. Then she giggled, and John laughed.How did he do that? He just had a climax and Herman's already hard again. The stuff in the little tube that Georgia rubbed on Herman must be like some sort of magic potion. Well, if they aren't through, I'm not going to make myself come yet. It would sure feel good, but I want to try to have mine when they have theirs. The way John's going, though, he might not come for another hour. I hope not, though, he would be too sore for ..................... later. I guess I could have a climax now and another one when they come. No, I'll wait. Besides, even not coming feels pretty great when I'm playing with myself. Especially when I get to watch them making love. It's sure a lot better than those old porno movies of Dad's. This is live, and they're wonderful together. She is sooooooo sexy! Well, he is too. I wonder why I'm not jealous. I guess it's partly because I love them both. Also, I'm a spectator this time, a little fly on the wall, but my turn will come, and so will I! That thought made me giggle, but they were too engrossed in each other to notice.Her hair is sure a mess, but she's still beautiful.

John moved to kneel beside Georgia, and she looked up and whispered something to him. I couldn't hear what she said, but he smiled and nodded. Herman was sticking straight out and jerking up and down. Georgia sat up, gave the head of her favorite penis a little suck, and got on her hands and knees. She lowered her head and shoulders down until her breasts were on the comforter and her elbows out to the sides, her bottom sticking up. I guess this movement forced the air out of her pussy, because there was an awful noise. That made her laugh, and every laugh caused more air to come out, so there was a series of wet farting noises. John laughed and said, 'Georgia, you're a lewd, noisy bitch.' She laughed and that caused more of those rude noises. I giggled, but they didn't notice.

John crawled behind her and knelt between her legs. While he was doing that, Georgia turned her head to the side and rested her cheek on the comforter. She opened her eyes, looked at me, and smiled. I thought she had forgotten I was even here. I guess not. I think she's a little bit aware of my being here all the time. She hasn't been acting, though. She's been totally engrossed in her pleasure and giving it to John in return. I think she just remembered about me. I pulled my two wet fingers out of my pussy and sucked them, then I pulled them out of my mouth and smiled while I resinseted them deep into my vagina.Georgia isn't the only woman around here who can be lewd. She smiled again then closed her eyes, her attention again totally on her pleasure. I picked up the vibrator, put it in my mouth to moistened it, and started sliding the tip up and down between the lips of my pussy. I'm not going to turn it on. Yet.

John took his penis in his hand and guided his tip to Georgia's entrance, then he pushed just the head into her vagina. He put his hands on her hips and gently pulled her back to him, and that slid the whole length of Herman into her. They both went, 'Mmmmmmmmmm'. John pulled his penis almost all the way out then slowly slid it back in. He started a slow in and out motion, all the way out and back in until it was buried in her. He gradually started going faster, and she started pushing back towards him when he shoved in. John put his hands on her hips and started guiding her backwards to him as he pushed forward into her. This gradually got more forceful until he was really slamming into her. He would thrust himself forward and yank her back at the same time. That drove his penis hard and deep into her and it made a slap when their bodies came together. Every time his front slammed into her bottom, a shock wave would travel over her firm buns. John's chest and shoulders were glistening with sweat, and Georgia's shoulders and neck started getting red. I know what that means, she's about to come. I bet this is really going to be a big one. Sure enough, she yelled, 'Oh, God. Give it to me, John. Haaaarrrrrrrrddd!! Oh, fuuuuuuuuuckk meeeeeeeeee!' John used his hands on her hips to lift her so that only her face and arms were touching the floor. He held her back end up off the floor and slammed his penis into her and held it there. Georgia shrieked, and John asked if he had hurt her. She said in a very low voice, almost a growl, 'Oh, Jesus, that hurt. Oh, that hurt ..... hurt' Then she almost screamed, 'HURT MEEEEEEE ................. Oh, John, give it to me HARD ......... HUUUUUURRRRRT MEEEEEEEE ........ .......... OH, GOD, I'M COOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIIING!' John pulled his penis almost all the way out, paused a moment, then thrust violently as he jerked her backwards to meet him. There was a loudsmack as their bodies collided, and I could imagine that big, iron hard penis tearing into Georgia's soft pussy. Boy, did that ever set her off! She let out a long, loud shriek, and John started slamming into her as fast and hard as he could.Smack ..... Smack ..... Smack ...... Her cheek was pressed into the comforter, facing me, and the expression on her face would have made me think she was being tortured, but I knew that was anything but torture. I pushed the vibrator all the way into my vagina and worked it around in there, but I didn't turn it on. Georgia grunted and wailed through a long, long, hard, hard climax with John pounding into her as hard and fast as he could. She finally came down and seemed to go limp. The redness on her skin faded, and she softly moaned, 'Ohhhhhhhh.' Wow! That was really a huge orgasm. Her climaxes keep getting bigger, but I don't think she can beat that one.

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers