A Little Fly on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

The only parts of Georgia touching the floor were her cheek and knees. She was getting fucked hard and deep in the ass, she was holding a vibrator way up out of sight in her pussy with two fingers, two fingers of the other hand were rubbing her clitoris like crazy, and she was being hit hard on the bottom with a ping pong paddle about every five seconds.WHACK ........ KAPOW ...... SMACK ........... Every time the paddle hit, Georgia would scream and she sort of shrieked in between blows. John was pounding his penis into her, and Herman looked hard as steel and was a deep purple color. John's testicles were drawn up tightly like they always were when he was about to come. When their climaxes started, I had my vibrator jammed so far inside me that my pussy was stretched and all my insides were tingling. I had two fingers of the other hand working hard and fast on my clitoris, and my orgasm started just a few seconds after theirs. I thought Georgia made a lot of noise with her earlier orgasms, but that was nothing compared to this! It sounds like she's being skinned alive! If there were any close neighbors or a window was open, someone would probably call in the SWAT team. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to COME!!!!!!!! I know I'm going to scream right along with them ............... but ............... I ......... don't ............ care ...... they ....... won't ....... even ............ notice ............. Oh ........... Oh ..........OOHHH ....... EEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

There was a roaring in my ears, my vision became a red blur, and I jammed that vibrator so hard inside myself that it hurt. I didn't care, though, because I was having the biggest orgasm of my life. The vibrator tingling my insides, my fingers on my button, and watching Georgia and John come combined to almost blow the top of my head off! I yelled and came, John huffed and grunted and came, and Georgia screamed and shrieked and came.

I sure wish I had a VCR tape of that, but a little fly on the wall doesn't have a video camera, does she?

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers