A Little from My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

"Okay. You can also chicken out if you want."

Not fuckin' likely! "So can you, if you want to."

"Tomorrow then."

"Yup, right after school."

You had better believe I was stroking something that night! To make matters worse, she had taken a shower that evening and put on a show that surpassed most of her better ones. I think she knew I was watching and was trying to drive me nuts. I had thought of knocking on the door and asking if I could come in and watch, but decided that if I was in there and either Mom or Dad had come upstairs, found me missing, and for any reason discovered me in there with her, I was going to be very severely fucked and the fucking would have nothing to do with sex!

Nothing was said again about our pending tryst until we got home from school. All day long, it was all I could think of!

"We still on for...you know...?" she asked as we walked to the house from where the bus dropped us off.

"Sure," I said trying to act very casual. Hell, I was already hard and leaking pre-cum.

"Your room or mine?"

"Whichever." I was so horny right here on the dirt road would work just fine!

"Mine then."

"Okay." I was really excited and sooooooo anxious to get my hands on her body and my hard dick into her - and trying so hard to act casual about it. I suspected that she was feeling pretty much the same way.

We dropped our books off in the kitchen, and without saying anything, I followed Sharon up to her room. Still not saying anything, she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off with me just standing there watching her. "Are you going to get undressed or are you just going to stand there and watch me?"

"Uh...sure," I said and started stripping my T-shirt, jeans, and everything else off as fast as I could. Yup, boys can definitely get undressed faster than girls. Finally naked and sporting a magnificent hard-on, I watched her remove the last few articles of her clothing. I had never been this close to her naked since we were little kids and I could hardly remember that. I was even closer to her than the other day when she had opened the door of the bathroom. She looked great and sexy as all hell. I was so turned on.

"Now what are we supposed to do?" she asked, turning to face me.

"I guess we touch each other some. I think this is what the books called foreplay."

"What books?"

"You know, the ones in the library about being married and all that."

"You read books on being married?"

"Yea, a few," I said as my hands roamed gently over her body and boobs; I didn't mention the ones Fast Eddy passed around. God she felt great. The best I had done before this was touch a girl's boobs with a bra covering them. This was way better; they were so warm and soft! I was completely amazed at the way her nipples perked up when I touched them. They were slightly hard just from the excitement of the situation, but when I ran my fingers over them, her nipples got much harder.

A soft hand wrapped itself around my hard dick, then began to very gently slide up and down the rigid shaft. Next her hand slid under me and felt my cum-filled balls; she was exploring me too. Then her hand went back to sliding up and down my hard dick. If she did that much longer, I was going to shoot all over her. "Easy, or you'll make me cum," I whispered in her ear and pulled her a little closer.

"So?" she asked softly. "That's the idea isn't it?"

"I thought I was going to cum in you, not on you. I thought we were going to try...you know...sex," I said pulling back a little.

"Sure, but if you get off this easy, how long would you last inside me? Maybe I should get you off this way first. Besides, I want to see what you're going to deposit inside me."

"Where did you learn all this?" I asked; a little amazed about what she knew about sex. I slid a few fingers between her legs and found her little sex slit was very wet. The wetness was a lot thicker than what I had expected. It was really sexy! Then I found her clit and moved a finger gently over it.

"Oh yea, that's the spot," she groaned and moved closer to me. "Girl's talk, you hear things. A lot of the girls say they usually had to get their boyfriends off somehow first unless they want his...stuff...all over their leg or tummy. Besides, I've never seen a dick do its, well, thing. You know. And if you keep playing with what your finger is on, I'll cum too."

"You keep doing that and you're going to see it do something," I said getting closer and closer to cumming in her soft hand. The way she had it aimed, my cum was going to splash all over her tummy. I moved my finger over her clit just a little faster.

"Okay," she said with a giggle, "let me see it!" Now she started stroking it even faster and holding it just a little tighter. With my finger carefully massaging her clit, she was having a hard time standing still.

If she wanted to see it, she was sure about to! "You're gonna see it alright," I said now breathing hard. "Oh God, I can't believe you're doing this to me...it's SO hot!" Her hand on my dick was now so distracting that I pretty much abandoned any hope of getting her off with my finger. I just put that hand on her sexy ass and pulled her tightly to me.

"Come on, let me see it. Let me see some real live cum!" she purred in my ear.

So much for getting off inside her. It only took seconds. "Oh God, I'm cumming!" I groaned and shot a hot blast of fresh thick cum up my aching shaft, out the little pee-hole in the end, and onto her downy little bush. She kept on stroking it and got squirt after squirt of it on her body.

"It's thick and hot!" she exclaimed, sounding rather excited as my cum splashed against her body and started to run down her leg. She didn't flinch; she just kept jacking me off until I was spent.

"Sure made a mess," I finally said breathing hard. I was still excited and still wanted to put my still hard dick inside her hot little body.

"I guess I'll have to clean it up. Will it still work to...uh...you know?" she asked with a grin.

"What? Sex?"

"Uh huh."

"I guess. It's still hard."

After taking a few tissues from her nightstand and cleaning up the huge mess I had made on her bush and down her leg, Sharon got on her back on the bed and spread her legs nice and wide.

I moved over her and got between her sexy legs. As I looked down between us and moved into place, she took my dick in her hand, brought her knees up on either side of me, and raised her ass up just like she had done this a hundred times before. I guessed this was something girls had talked about too. Maybe one of her girlfriends had access to some porn flicks like the ones Fast Eddie and I watched. Right now I wasn't going to question what she knew or how she knew it - I was seconds from getting laid for the first time - sinking my hard cock into a real live hot pussy! I moved in closer until my dick touched her wet sex slit. She took it in her soft warm hand and slid it up and down her wet little sex slit and then put it where she wanted it, right at the entrance to her pussy; I slowly slid into it her. It was pure heaven! She was wet, hot, and oh so tight - just like the porn magazines I had seen said it was. Once my hard dick was all the way inside her, I had to hold still for a few seconds or I was going to blow it and cum right then and there - in spite of her having just jerked me off. After a few seconds I started slowly moving in and out of her tight little pussy. I guessed I was doing it right as Sharon wrapped her legs around me, dug her nails into my back and started moaning loudly. If things were going like they did in those stag movies, my sister was about to cum on my dick! Moments later, her moaning reached a crescendo, her body started to shake, her tight little virginal pussy started to rhythmically contract on my dick, and she started to cum. I couldn't last any longer myself. I stepped up the pace of my pumping for a few moments, shoved my dick in as far as it would go, and promptly unload another huge squirt of my cum deep inside - my sister. Right then I didn't care if it was my own sister. I was getting my first piece of ass, my first lay, and I was finally cumming, shooting my own hot sperm, inside a real live girl and it was just a fabulous as I had imagined it would be.

When it was finally over, I just collapsed on top of her soft sexy body, pressing my chest down on her gorgeous firm tits. I was so happy.

"Was I good?" she asked softly, and gave my dick a good hard squeeze.

"Awesome."

"Really?"

"Oh God yes. I don't think I have ever cum so hard." I was still lying flat out on her, breathing hard. "Did you like it?" I finally asked.

"It was great. I loved feeling your thing inside me, feeling it...you know...squirt, and I really got off! So, am I nice and tight?"

"I guess so. You sure felt that way. I don't exactly have a lot of experience, but you seemed that way. You sure got me off!"

"Good. I hoped I was. You know," she said giving me a shove so I got off of her, "we'd better get our chores done and start on our homework so it doesn't look like anything happened."

"Okay," I said as I reluctantly pulled my now softening dick out of her and got up.

"That and I have to clean up this mess you made between my legs," Sharon said getting off of the bed. "I'm sure glad I'm on the pill! I wonder how many zillion sperm you just squirted into me."

Yea, I was glad she was on the pill too, but I knew she was. She had never made much of a secret about it. I was well aware of the results of fucking a girl that wasn't and not using condoms. More than one girl in that school had become "in a family way."

We got cleaned up, dressed, got our chores done, and were being good kids doing our homework when our parents got home. No one suspected a thing.

"Your stuff is still dripping out of me!" she whispered to me later that evening.

"Sorry," was all I could think to say.

"It's okay; it's really pretty sexy - in a way. I'll just have to wash my panties out by hand so when Mom does the laundry she won't see anything. I had to take care of that wet spot we made on the bed too - that stuff shows when it dries."

That was something I hadn't thought of. It was a good thing she thought of it. It's the small things that trip you up when you are trying to get away with something.

Wednesday, the next day, we pretty much did the same thing, except we explored each other's bodies a little more, I didn't cum on her tummy, and we may have taken a little longer with the deed itself. And, we had put a towel under her to make sure there wasn't any evidence left on the bed, something we were careful about thereafter.

"You didn't tell Linda and Sue what we are doing did you?" I finally asked her.

"Nope, and I don't plan on telling them either. I hope you didn't brag to one of your friends about it - especially Fast Eddy."

"Not a chance." It was going to be our little secret and that was just fine with me. I had no idea what the repercussions of someone else knowing about what we were doing would be, especially Linda, Sue, or most especially Fast Eddy - who everyone knew never could keep his mouth shut, but I didn't want to find out.

Thursday and Friday we had this down pat: get home, go up to her room, strip our clothes off, and following more or less a pattern, fuck like bunnies. After "it" we did our chores and then homework.

That next weekend seemed to drag on forever. With our parents around we really couldn't do a thing. At night we were too chicken to sneak into each other's rooms in case our parents, whose room was right below ours, might hear us. The house was old and did creak quite a bit. We had already noticed that our beds made quite a bit on noise when we had sex on them too. Like our parents wouldn't know what that thump - thump - thump noise was if we did the deed right above them.

Fast Eddy called Sunday; his parents would be away for a while, and I went over there for a few hours. I never said a thing about what Sharon and I were doing. This time, while watching the movie, I had a much better understanding of what it must have felt like for the guy and got hotter than ever. Monday afternoon seemed so very far away. That evening I jerked off twice out in the garage - I just couldn't stand it any longer.

Monday afternoon we were really hot for each other by the time we got off the bus. That morning our parents had told us that they would be at least an hour later than usual getting home that evening. So, we had a little extra time to do the deed.

"Want to try something a little different this time?" Sharon asked going into her bedroom.

"Sure. Whatcha got in mind?"

"Well," she said, being a little coy about it, "I've heard of this thing called...uh...sixty-nine and I thought we might try it. Do you know what that is?"

"Sure. Okay. I know what that is. Do you want to be on the top or bottom?"

"I guess on top. How did you hear about that?" she asked a little astonished. Her blouse and bra were now off.

"Guys talk, you hear things," I answered as I stood there nude watching the last of her clothes some off. In spite of all the times I had seen her through the bathroom keyhole and our escapades of last week, I was still enraptured when she took her clothes off in front of me. From all I had read, I thought women were supposed to be somewhat embarrassed when they got undressed in front of a guy as most of them didn't like their bodies much: this didn't seem to be the case with Sharon. She shucked her clothes like it was the most natural thing in the world to do.

"No, more like Fast Eddy talks or it was in one of his magazines. I'm not sure if I want you to cum in my mouth though. Some of the girls say that sperm tastes kinda yucky."

"How are you going to find out for yourself if you don't try it?" I asked, getting very hard as we stood in her bedroom.

"I guess so."

"You can always take it out of your mouth if you don't like the taste and finish me off by hand," I volunteered. There was no way I wanted to miss out on cumming in a girl's mouth for my first-ever blowjob.

"I don't know if I want to swallow it, especially if it tastes even a little yucky."

"You're starting to sound like you have decided it's yucky before you ever try it; it might be okay." I wasn't dumb enough to suggest it might taste good or she might like it. "You can spit it out if you want to," I said getting on my back in the middle of her bed. Once I unloaded in her mouth, I really didn't care what she did with it. If the didn't like the taste, spitting or swallowing wasn't going to change the taste - swallowing just made less mess.

Sharon climbed over me and got into position, slowly lowering her soft warm body onto mine so her hot little pussy was just over my mouth. I reached back and stuffed her pillow under my head, raising my head up a little so I could get to her hot wet slit and her waiting clit. I had a great close-up view of her whole bottom, and it was nothing short of spectacular.

She had taken my hard dick in her hand and was slowly stroking it, moving her soft hand up the shaft and over then head, and then all the way back down the length of it again. Once she opened her mouth and slipped my dick inside, I knew I wasn't going to last long. My first blowjob!

I went to work on her, licking from the front of her sex slit all the way to her wet little hole and sticking my tongue in as far as I could. I found I just loved the taste of her sex juices. The smell of her sex was rather exciting too. I wondered if she would like the taste of my sperm as much as I liked the taste of her pussy. The girls in the movies acted like either they liked it or it didn't bother them to have a mouth full. Well, we were about to find out.

I decided it was time to pay attention to her waiting clit. As soon as I started softly flicking my tongue over that now swollen nubbin, she started moaning and moving around a little, moving her pelvis even lower against my mouth. What I was doing seemed to please her; her hips were moving, she was groaning, and I could see her little asshole clenching and releasing. Obviously she liked it. I licked a little faster and a little harder - she liked that even better. I was getting the hang of this oral sex thing.

Sharon was apparently just as hot as I was, and it didn't take long before she started to cum. That was all it took; I held off for a few seconds then my body went stiff and I shot a huge load of my hot thick cum up my dick, buried well into her sucking mouth, and probably sprayed her tonsils; that got her attention. Her head came off my dick in a flash, with the second jet of my cum hitting her on the chin. She was groaning through her orgasm as she used her hand to finish me off while she tried to figure out what to make of the salty-sweet taste of my cum. I finished her off and was pretty surprised how juicy she got after she got off. That clear sweet tasting girl-cum was just about flowing out of her hot little hole.

"How did I taste?" I finally asked.

"Uh...not as bad as I thought it might. It just surprised me when you started cumming." She thought about it a little, and then proudly said, "I swallowed it!"

"How about we try a little something called doggie style this time?" I asked as she wiped her chin off and then climbed off of me.

"Yea, I've heard of that. Okay."

I grabbed a few tissues and cleaned myself off. There was a lot of cum on my sparse pubic hair from her finishing me off with her hand. She hadn't swallowed that much apparently.

Sharon got on all fours and waited for me to get behind her.

This afforded me another great view of her ass. As I moved in behind her, I grabbed my dick and aimed it at her hot little sex opening. Once it was starting into her, I grabbed both hips and shoved it all the way in, which elicited a low sexy moan from her; she had proven to be pretty vocal when it came to sex. She was what Fast Eddie's book had referred to as a "moaner," which was just fine with me. Now I started moving slowly in and out of her. I was completely fascinated watching her pussy lips sort of wiping my dick off as it came out of her pussy. This position afforded a view of what was going on that the missionary position didn't really let me see - and it was truly erotic. And, this rather erotic view of her asshole made me have some second thoughts about anal sex not being for real. Fast Eddy and I had decided that guys really didn't do that and chicks probably wouldn't let them if they had asked for it - that was something strictly for the movies. Now I wasn't so sure.

"Faster and harder!" she groaned, "I'm getting so close." She started pumping back at me even harder.

She wasn't the only one close. I started pumping in and out of her faster, and as she requested, much harder; making her ass wiggle in a very sexy way. I didn't wait for her. I got to that point of no stopping, gave a load groan of my own, shoved my dick deep into her body, and unloaded everything I had left in my nuts straight into her pussy. This was another fantastic cum, and when I was finally done, barely aware of her moaning and groaning as she got off, collapsed on her back. "God you're hot," I said softly, "And so damn sexy."

"Not bad yourself," she said, her pussy giving my dick one last firm squeeze as her chest collapsed to the bed.

Over the coming weeks, we tried a few different positions, her on top, spoons, standing with her legs around me and her back against the wall, and christened various rooms, pieces of furniture, and eventually the back seat of the family car. We even tried our parent's bed - and wondered if we had been conceived in their room. We figured that it was either there or in the back seat of the old Chevy they used to have.

Art
Art
334 Followers