A Little from My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

After we graduated from high school, and for the couple of weeks before we both got summer jobs before starting college in the fall, we slept in a lot. When I finally got up, I made a trip to the bathroom and frequently crawled into bed with Sharon. You can guess what we ended up doing before finally getting up for the day.

On one of our last days of freedom before starting work, we finally got around to another big taboo, anal sex. "Have you ever heard of doing it in the ass?" I asked one day as we got undressed for our now daily afternoon roll in the hay.

"Uh, yea. Some of the girls used to refer to it as an "ass bash," and would do that if they weren't on the pill and wanted to get their boyfriend off inside them. I didn't know you knew anything about it or were interested. Yea, I know, guys talk - you hear things."

Well, she knew about it and didn't seem opposed to the idea so I thought I would go for broke. "So...uh...you want to try that?"

"I guess so. Today?"

"Might as well."

"Well, okay. But if it doesn't feel good, we quit right?"

"Sure - no problem."

Well, we got undressed and when we tried it, it was then that we figured out that we needed some sort of lubrication. Sharon remembered seeing some KY jelly in our parent's bathroom, so, perfectly nude, we traipsed through the house to their bathroom. "You don't think they do it in Mom's ass do you?" she asked holding up the tube of the stuff.

"I don't know," I said, "I have a hard enough time picturing them having sex! Doing it in her ass? I guess they could. Maybe they just use this for regular sex. How did you know they even had this stuff?"

"I borrow a little of Mom's makeup now and then and snoop a little while I am in their bathroom in case they have something interesting. I just happened to remember that they had this stuff." Then she gave me a funny look. "You don't exactly have any problem sticking that thingy of yours in me, why would Dad have any problem with Mom?"

"Thingy? Okay, I guess they do it in her ass. Let's see how this works for yours."

"Is my ass sexy? Not my asshole, my ass?" she asked with a look that told me that she was afraid of the answer.

"Hell yea! You have a great ass."

We went back up to her room, and yes, I watched her sexy ass as we went back upstairs, with the KY jelly and I got my dick all slick with it. Now, with her in the now familiar doggy position, I moved behind her and was finally able to put it in that forbidden place.

"Hold it just a second!" she said just after I had about half of my dick inside her. "I need to get used to it being there."

"Okay. Let me know when to move." I just hoped she wouldn't decide it was too bad and make me quit.

"Okay," she said after a few seconds, "move in and out...slowly...and let's see what happens."

What was going to happen was I was getting hot as hell and was going to cum if I wasn't careful! None the less, I began to slowly move in and out of her little asshole. "How's this," I asked, going very slowly.

"Ah, much better. You can go a little faster. This actually feels good! I just had to get used to you being there."

So much for Fast Eddie's and my theory that women wouldn't really do it in the ass. I began to move a little faster. "Can you cum this way? I asked as I got closer and closer to cumming myself. I sure hoped she could and quickly too. This wasn't better than being in her pussy, just different - and it certainly was nasty, which had its own appeal.

"Mmmm...yea...pretty soon." She reached under herself and began playing with her clit.

Pretty soon had better be real soon. The doggy position always got me off even quicker than when I was on top of her, and this only made me want to come sooner than usual. I tried to hold off as long as I could, but finally announced, "I'm gonna cum real soon Sharon...real soon." Seconds later I gave a loud grunt, slid firmly into her ass, and started to cum. It was nothing less than fantastic!

"Me too," she groaned and started to cum too.

It was hard to pump for the first few seconds as the first few spurts of cum shot into her ass, but after that I was able to do a little better, making it better for her - not to leave out how it felt for me. I slowly pumped in and out of her ass as she finished cumming, and finally slid my now spend dick out of her asshole when she was done. "How was it?" I finally asked her, still breathing hard.

"Pretty good," she said softly. "I guess that's why some girls didn't mind doing their boyfriends that way. It's different - and SO nasty!"

-----------------

Not long after that, we both landed jobs for the summer and then went off to college. Having a job put a real cramp in our sex lives - now we got home about the same time as our parents did. Our parents never caught us and, even after we moved out and went to college, we still did the deed frequently when we got together. Even though I've had girlfriends and she's had the odd boyfriend, we still love doing each other.

*

Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author, Art Kautz, unless explicitly indicated. © April 2005, by Art Kautz.

Art
Art
334 Followers