A Little Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

"Well, thanks for coming over. And you know, talking to me about things," Cynthia said.

"Thanks for having me. Call me if you need me, okay?"

"Okay. Are you gonna come over tomorrow?" she asked.

"Do you want me to? I can," I said.

"Yeah, I mean only if you want. Maybe you could spend the night or something, you know if you didn't want to drive all the way back home," she suggested.

Yeah, that way we could be sure to keep our hands off each other. Just an innocent little sleepover. I started to head toward the door. "That's a good idea. See you tomorrow, then?"

"Okay. Wait! Where's my hug and kiss?" Cynthia asked.

I walked back to where Cin was sitting on the sofa, and bent over to give her a hug. She was soft and just as sexy as she was before as I felt her breasts rub up against my chest. She smelled faintly of moisturizers and soaps in the way that only women seem to be able to do. She released me with a kiss on my cheek. When I turned away, quite unexpectedly, she delivered a hell of a smack on my butt.

"What the hell?" I kind of half-shouted.

"I've just been wanting to do that for so long, I couldn't help myself," Cynthia replied, once again with her devilish smile.

"Yeah, well damn. You do that without consent and it's some kind of harassment," I said, rubbing my ass.

"What you gonna do? Call the cops?"

"Well, I guess not," I said. "I'll have to think of something to get you back."

"You do that," Cynthia said, still smiling. I was just plain confused, so I left.

*****

My sister let me into her apartment the next evening and held the door while I carried in my bag. "I was starting to wonder if you were going to show up or not," she said.

"I had a lab that goes late. I probably should have let you know, but I didn't think about it," I said.

"That's alright. I was just sitting here all alone. Wondering if you'd totally forgotten about me," Cynthia said. She was dressed about like she was the day before, but it seemed like her shorts were shorter and her shirt was a little tighter. I wasn't about to forget about her anytime soon.

"You know better than that. So, what do you have planned for us tonight?" I asked. I bent over to untie my boots, then thought better of it. I moved to where my ass was pointed toward the door to avoid another smack down. "Something that doesn't involve me being in pain, I hope."

"I won't spank you again, I promise. But you shouldn't tempt me by wagging your butt around like that," she said.

I didn't really know how to respond to that, no one had ever accused me of tempting them with my ass. It sounded more like something that Bryant would say. She was really one to talk about tempting, considering it looked like she had painted her shirt on. There was no accident there, she had to have dressed like that just to see what it would do to me.

"Sounds like you're all wound up. You've got too much time on your hands to sit around and think," I said.

Cynthia crutched over to the table and took a seat. "I know. I'm bored out of my mind, going a little crazy, I guess. Thanks for keeping me company, you've probably got better things to do."

"You're giving me too much credit. My plans don't usually go much further than eating and sleeping. There's a Knicks game on tonight that I thought I would try to talk you into watching," I said. Basketball wasn't my favorite thing to watch, but at that time of year football was over and baseball hadn't even entered spring training. There was hockey, I guess, but I'd never been able to pay attention to that.

"Sure. You have any homework or anything?"

Of course I did. It was a guaranteed two hour chunk of my day taken from me. I sat there in Cynthia's kitchen and tried to get it taken care of without getting too distracted by her breasts. Maybe it was because I never really paid them much attention before and noticed them all of a sudden was because of our talk the previous day, but man. It was tough to focus on anything with Cin leaning over my shoulder, rubbing on me every chance she got. It was like she was in heat or something. I didn't think it was all in my head, either. She was teasing me and seemed to be enjoying it. I finally had to ask.

"You love this, don't you?"

"What do you mean?" Cynthia asked, leaning back in her chair with her fingers interlocked behind her head. Chest sticking out, nipples erect, smiling her wicked smile.

"I mean you almost poked my eyes out with those things."

"Oh stop. What are you complaining about? You looked every chance you got."

"I'm not complaining. I just want you to admit that you're doing it on purpose," I said.

"Fine, what if I am? I like to have you notice me," she said.

Cynthia had no shame, and apparently, I didn't either. "Believe me, I've noticed. Thing is, I'll never finish this if all I can think about is you. It's not fair. I'll stare at you all you want but I won't be able to enjoy it if I know I'm gonna fail because I didn't do my homework."

"Was it too much?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Right on the edge of being pornographic, I'd say."

My sister didn't seem to be offended, and she stopped acting like a lap dancer trying to get a big tip out of me. It was kind of hard to believe, but I got the feeling that she was trying to flirt with me and truly wasn't sure how to go about doing it. She just happened to go extreme. Anyway, as far as homework went, I was pretty much ruined for the night. I gave up and stuffed my crap back into my bag.

We enjoyed a dinner of reheated pizza and turkey sandwiches before heading to the sofa to watch the game. Cynthia wasn't the only girl that I knew that liked to follow sports, but she had by far the best understanding of the games than even a lot of my friends. I thought it was one of her best qualities, really. It made me wonder what she and Bryant actually ever did together. Sports was definitely out, Bryant was allergic to anything that resembled structured competition.

"I haven't watched the Knicks in a long time," Cynthia said, moving some pillows onto the coffee table to rest her leg on.

"You haven't missed much, they suck" I said. "You want me to take the chair so you can have the whole couch?"

"I'm okay. You don't want to sit by me?" she asked.

"I'll sit with you, I just want to make sure you're comfortable," I said.

"I am," she said, patting the sofa cushion.

I took a seat and we watched the Celtics demolish New York for the first two quarters of the game. I turned my head to look at Cynthia and smiled. She caught my gaze and smiled back. "That was almost hard to watch," I said.

"Painful," she agreed.

"Can I get you anything? I was gonna grab some juice, if you don't mind."

"Do you want to make some popcorn? I could go for some," she suggested.

"Sure."

I was able to make the popcorn and bring it and our drinks to the living room before the second half started. I handed Cynthia a couple of napkins and set the bowl between us, noting again her big, almost goofy smile.

"This is nice, isn't it?" she asked.

I wanted to pick on her for being such a nut job, but I just didn't have the heart. She just seemed so damned happy. It was contagious, must be, because I was too.

"Pretty nice," I agreed. "Are you just saying that because I waited on you?"

"Well, that's nice, too. I mean just watching the game, you know? The Knicks look like a bunch of clowns, but we can't do much about that. I'm sorry about earlier, I know it was distracting."

"There's worse ways to be distracted. Did you read about that in your research about how to fuck with a man and his sex drive?" I asked.

"It was dumb, I'm sorry. And I'm not researching how to fuck with a man. Just forget about it, alright?"

"All I was gonna say is that you're plenty sexy enough with having to try very hard, you know? I don't know what you've been through, or what's got you so worried. You don't have to take my word for it, because really, I don't know a damn thing, but I'd say just be yourself. When you're relaxed and happy, it's so damn cute that I can't see how anyone would want anything else," I said.

"I'm glad you're here, Darren. I think I was losing touch with reality, sitting here by myself all the time," Cynthia said, looking as though she was thinking hard about something, or maybe trying to remember something. She snapped back to the present and grabbed a handful of popcorn. "The second half's starting. Wanna make a bet?"

"I think I learned my lesson last time," I said. I already felt partially responsible for the Falcons losing the Superbowl, it wouldn't be fair to the Celtics if I bet on them.

"You're no fun."

"I know, but you can already get me to do just about whatever you want without me losing a bet, can't you?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, shooting me a quick glance, then going back to the popcorn.

I was hit by a little wave of nerves. What was she hinting at, exactly? Cynthia had certainly been acting weird every since I'd shown up, and I'd been trying not to act it, but she'd gotten me horny as hell. I know, I know how depraved of a person that made me. But what was I supposed to do? Just go home and never see her again? That would make us both miserable.

"What did you want me to do?" I asked. I was mentally crossing my fingers that it wasn't something like a load of laundry or scrubbing the toilet.

"I'm not sure yet," she said.

I wasn't sure whether to continue to press her or not. Considering what she'd said and how she'd acted so far, I felt like there was a pretty good chance that whatever she asked for wouldn't have been your run of the mill housecleaning. I decided to give her some time to think about it. Besides, I just made popcorn, might as well eat that while it was hot.

"Let me know what you come up with. I'm here to please," I said, trying to judge Cynthia's reaction. I think that she smiled for a brief second, but I couldn't be sure.

My sister turned to me once the popcorn was done with at the end of the third quarter. "Would you hand me my blanket there?"

I pulled the blanket off of the back of the sofa behind me and passed it over. Cynthia unfolded it and draped it over her body. She held up one corner. "Are you cold?" she asked.

So this is what she was up to. I thought that there was a slim possibility that her ploy to invite me under her blanket was completely innocent, but let's face it, what were the odds of that? I could have politely declined and kept some distance between the two of us, but I just couldn't help myself. I'd been thinking about her too much for the past few days, however rotten of a person that made me. I suppose that I was taking advantage of the fragile state of mind that Cynthia was in since breaking up with her long time boyfriend, but she was old enough to know what she was doing. And so was I.

"A little, maybe," I said.

I slid across the cushions and cozied up to my sister while she dropped the blanket back down. Cynthia leaned into to me and laid her head on my chest. I put my arm around her shoulder and let my fingers dangle around her side.

"Your heart's beating fast," she said.

"Yeah, well, you know, it's exciting," I said. I wasn't talking about the game.

"Yeah," she sighed. "Feel mine." Cynthia took my hand and moved it to her belly, up under her shirt, and to the center of her chest. I felt her heart beat, but I have to admit that's not really what I was focusing on. It was the softness of her skin and the heat I felt in between her breasts. There, she held my hand, making no effort to remove it. This was it. I looked down at her face while she was looking up at me as if waiting for my next move.

"Cin, this is about you, not me, so I'm just gonna ask you. What do you want me to do?"

"Kiss me?"

Even though what she said was more of a whispered question than an order, I bent down to meet her lips. I had to take my hand out from underneath her shirt, to hold her properly while we kissed. Like most everything else on her body, my sister's lips were luscious and soft, her tongue met mine and we kissed and kissed and kissed. We were breathing pretty heavy by the time we came up for air, the Knicks and the Celtics had left the court.

"Why do I feel like this about you, Darren?" Cynthia asked me, sounding more concerned than I would have liked.

We both knew that we shouldn't have been doing what we were and I didn't have a good reason to give her. I hadn't really done much besides talk to her a little bit and wash her dishes. I sort of attributed my feelings to raw hormones, but it was more than that. Cynthia was hot, sexy, and all that. Not a magazine centerfold, but she was a voluptuous young woman. She was also smart and loving, and I felt like she needed me, which made me want to be with her even more. I couldn't vocalize all the feelings I was having.

"I don't know, Cin. I don't know why I'm feeling the way I am, either. If you think I ought to go, then I will. I don't want to. I just want you to be happy," I said.

"Don't you dare go," she said, squeezing against me. "If you want to make me happy, then you have to stay. Okay? You're going to stay with me?"

"Of course I will," I told her, and ran a hand over her hair. It was dirty-blonde, sandy maybe. She used to dye it pure blonde, but had since given up on that, and it was now back to its natural color. I liked it better that way because that's how I always remembered it being when we were growing up. I never thought that I'd be looking at Cynthia's hair nor any other part of her the way that I was right then.

"Will you come to bed with me?"

I followed my sister into her bedroom, for the moment not really thinking about her as my sister. She was a woman that cared about me enough to share her bed with me. I helped her undress, suckling her breasts when her shirt came off. With her eyes closed and a hand on the back of my head, she cooed and sighed as we sat on the edge of her mattress. As much as she had tried and show her tits off to me earlier, and as many peeks as I tried to get, having them fully exposed for our mutual pleasure was a big step better. They were billowing and wonderful mounds of flesh that were right on the edge of sagging under their own weight. Some women could be said to have firm, perky tits. These were not that, but I found them delightful, nonetheless. There was something satisfying about being able to totally hide my face between them, and Cynthia seemed to enjoy it.

While Cynthia leaned back to fully lay on the bed, I shifted my attention to removing her shorts. I pulled them down slowly over her thighs, then carefully over her cast, then completely off. She was totally naked and seeing her like that for the first time left me tingling with lust. Her pubic area was pale and shaved, her pussy looking pink and puffy and delicious. While she better repositioned herself on the mattress, I removed my own clothing, much to my relief and comfort. At that point, I'd had an erection for so long that keeping it confined and constricted in my jeans was growing painful. Cynthia moaned softly when she saw me.

"Let me see you," she whispered.

Without saying anything, I moved closer, standing near the head of the bed. Cynthia reached out to grasp my cock, sliding her hand down along its shaft to cradle my balls. I tried to keep everything shaved and trimmed, in the off chance that I'd get lucky. I shuddered at her touch, fearing that I could cum at any moment from the stimulation. She sighed and seemed transfixed on my package, running her fingers over me with light strokes. "You're so smooth. And hard."

Yes, I most certainly was. "Cin, I need to put it in soon," I just about begged.

Cynthia gave me a quick nod and stopped what she was doing with her hand. She slid around on the bed, spreading her legs a bit and holding her arms up to welcome me. I climbed atop the mattress and bent down over my sister to receive her embrace. Her pussy was extremely wet and inviting, I achieved full penetration while we kissed again. Cynthia moaned into my mouth, pulling me tightly against her body as if she wanted us to be as closely connected that we could get. We stayed like that for a moment, tongues dueling, my cock buried as deeply as it would go.

When Cynthia's grip relaxed, I braced my knees and arms on the mattress, and was able to pull about three quarters of the way out, then slide back into her again. I repeated the motion, starting at a slow pace, while Cin moaned beneath me. She seemed to be enjoying the sensation at least as much, if not more, than I was. And I thought it was fantastic.

"Oh...that feels good, Darren. God," she sighed.

Losing a bit of control as I got closer to orgasm, I increased the speed that I was thrusting into my sister. Grunting with the effort and intense pleasure, I released my load, filling Cynthia's pussy with my cum. Freezing momentarily, Cin thrust her hips up toward me as if to urge me to continue.

"Damn, Cin, Fuck," I muttered. Once again, hard to describe what I was actually feeling. I pulled out and kissed around her neck and shoulders while I recovered.

Cynthia reached down between us and felt the sopping mess that we had created between her legs. "Aww," she said, sounding a bit disappointed. It did happen fairly quickly, after all. "Are we done?"

I didn't think so. I took my sister's hand that she was using to explore her pussy and put it on my still erect penis. It was also still slick with our juices. I just needed a moment before I continued. "Not yet."

My second effort lasted much longer, and I was able to focus more on Cynthia. I'd been so incredibly aroused when we first started that there was little I could do but cum. This time, I was able to fuck in a more controlled fashion, teasing her in every conceivable way in the position we were in (limited because of the ankle), and judging her reactions. Her nipples seemed to be a source of stimulation that she enjoyed, and I did my best to accommodate. I certainly wasn't the most graceful or flexible of lovers, but I'd like to think that I did a pretty decent job of pleasing Cynthia. I gave it all that I had, anyway.

When my sister's whimpering and moaning took on a more frantic tone and her fingers began to dig into my back, I could tell that she was nearing climax. I was able to grab her headboard with both hands and use that as leverage as I drilled into her cunt with more force and more speed. There was a series of wet slaps as our bodies slammed together and Cynthia growled with passion as she came beneath me. It was immensely satisfying to see how she was reacting, if not a little startling as I'd never heard a woman make those type of noises before. I was cumming soon after she, adding to the frothy mess that we had created. I knew that part of it came out of me, but Cin was literally sopping wet. I'd never seen anything like it, and I delighted in the experience. It was super fucking hot, in other words.

Easing from the position that I was in, I laid beside my sister and nuzzled against her side. I ran my fingers through the warmth and wetness of her pussy while we both cooled down. I was fascinated by what had happened, and pretty amazed that we had just had sex at all, really.

"Darren?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I'm gross? You know, because..." Cynthia asked.

"Because it was a little messy?" I wondered.

"Yeah."

"No. I think it was amazing. Did it feel good?" I asked.

"Oh my god, I really, really needed that. You have no idea. You think I'm, you know, okay then?"

"You're perfect, Cin," I told her, thinking how ridiculous it was that she seemed so insecure.

Incidentally, I learned much later in conversation with Cynthia, that Bryant hated what came out of her and that's one of the reasons that their sexual relationship ceased to exist. Dumbass.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers