A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Mormon wife finds a way to pay bills after great recession.
13k words
4.46
151.1k
164
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,547 Followers

Things were looking bad at the front end of the Great Recession for us and continued to get worse. My pretty wife Claire and I, with our two young children, had just made a move up to a new neighborhood that quite frankly was barely within our means. We were getting comfortable with our neighbors and Claire had made friends in our Ward. She was fitting right in with the Relief Society women and enjoying other church activities.

For myself, I don't fit in so quickly. When I married Claire it was glaringly obvious that her family was much better off financially and much more involved and dedicated to the Mormon Church. Although I was happy with our old Layton home her family thought we should live in a bigger place in Midvale nearer to them. Her father insisted on putting twenty percent down and arranged for our mortgage where he kept his own accounts. I agreed mostly because with the money he gave Claire to put down our payments stayed about the same.

We were well settled in and ready to add to the family when the bottom dropped out of everything and Claire lost her job. Even though her mom found her a new job the pay was much less. Our struggles began. First it was this bill was late, and then another. We fell behind on the mortgage. We both knew how mad her father would be if we lost our home and his big down payment. We cut back on things and did without a lot as the world economy got worse.

My one friend, sort of friend, was Ralph. His parents let his grandmother named him after her dead brother. Seems like a humble start, but Ralph was a bit of an arrogant prick. His job was secure at a business owned by his wife's family. They always seemed to have plenty of money as did all the rest of the folks in our area. I guess that type of security comes with being able to live in the subdivision we had upgraded ourselves into.

Ralph would catch me in the yard to visit or maybe when my garage door was open he would knock on the back door. We could talk sports and had watched a couple of games together. He talked a little about work and a lot about church. His wife was a prick, too. Or, a bitch, as Claire would call her. Ralph's wife talked down to mine while bragging about other wives' husbands. My job was a little more blue collar than the rest if the neighborhood.

That didn't seem to bother Ralph. He was pretty decent in is own way and seemed to enjoy our budding friendship. The only problem was that I would catch him checking out Claire's ass or trying to get a peek down her blouse. Even with her religious beliefs Claire would wear her garments under her clothes only for church or around her parents. Ralph had noticed this and was constantly looking for the elusive boob shot down her front.

Claire didn't miss Ralph efforts. Although she never mentioned it to me it got to the point she would become less careful around him. I know a couple of times he had to be able to see some cleavage and the top of her tits almost to the nipples. Then there were the times instead of carefully bending over facing him she would be bending over the couch or lifting one of the kids. I had seen that happen when her slacks and panties would be in the crack of her ass and cunt so Ralph could see a clear outline of her female charms.

One of those times had just happened and seemed so intentional. When she went into the other room Ralph looked at me almost too tongue-tied to speak.

"Wow! He swallowed hard. "Your wife has one of those bodies that a guy would pay just to see her naked."

"Really?"

I had noticed what she had done and was a little pissed as well as a little turned on by it.

"How much do you think you would pay?"

"Golly! I don't know ... a thousand dollars!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes!"

"I'll go tell her."

"Don't do that. It will go all the way to the Bishop."

"Just kidding, Buddy. I'll get us some more lemonade."

I left Ralph watching the game for a few minutes.

"Hi, Babe. How's your game going?"

My wife smiled back over her shoulder at me.

"Fine. You made a big hit with Ralph." I told her.

The kids were at the table having a snack. I almost lost my nerve.

"How is that?"

Was Claire really that unaware or really a good actress? I got her off to the side, away from the kids.

"When you bent over it really accented your ass and it outlined your pussy like you weren't wearing anything at all."

"Oh My God! Did he say anything? I mean could you really see me like you said?"

"He could see alright. He said I was lucky to have such a hot wife. He says he would pay a thousand dollars to see you naked."

"I thought he acted weird sometimes. Are you saying he comes over here to check out my ass?"

"And, your boobs, too. Do you really not know you sometimes give him a tit shot?"

"Well ... not on purpose, but I have thought I've caught him looking. With that bitch wife of his you can't blame him for wanting to look around."

Did she hate Mrs. Ralph enough to feel sorry him and offer him some free peeks? I didn't think the woman is that bad. I'd fuck her under the right circumstances I thought to myself.

Nothing was being said. I was watching Claire for a reaction. Had she just been caught her teasing? What was she thinking about Ralph checking her out? Then it erupted.

"Watch the kids!"

I looked at the kids. When I looked back Claire was making a beeline towards Ralph. I moved to the doorway to be able to watch the kids and to see what was going to happen when Claire got to Ralph.

"You horrible, nasty man! How dare you come to my house to ogle me in front of my husband."

Ralph had a look of terror on his face.

"Do you know how men like you make women feel when you treat us like that?" Claire was screaming now. "What is wrong with you? What is wrong with all men for that matter?"

Ralph tried to answer. Claire was still letting him have it.

"Did you tell my husband that you would pay to see me naked?"

Finally Ralph got a word out.

"Yes ... I told him it was worth a thousand bucks to me. But, I was just talking. You had me all worked up parading around like that ... showing me your ass with the outline of your cute little snatch showing."

Maybe that wasn't the best defense.

"Do you think I wanted you to look at my butt?"

"It did seem like it to me. Sorry ..."

"Go screw yourself, Ralph." She cursed him. "Just you go screw yourself. You bastard!"

She started to head back towards me, like maybe it was my fault. Ralph tried to get up to leave. Claire turned to him, pointing and screaming.

"You stay right there. You don't get away that easy you little creep."

When Claire got to me she started to sob. Her fists were clenched at her side.

"I'm sorry. Why didn't you say something."

Here we go. It's now my fault. Nothing else to lose from here.

"I thought you knew what you were doing. It seemed like you wanted to tease him."

"My God! You are as bad as he is if you think that."

Claire was watching the kids in the living room from the bar stool in the kitchen. I was afraid to move. Ralph hadn't moved either. He must have been scared shitless. If this got out it could ruin him and his marriage.

I couldn't blame Ralph. I could see Claire's tits bounce with every heave of her chest. She had a nice rack for a mother of two. She had gone on the pill when she lost her job as we could not afford another pregnancy. She worked out to keep her tummy flat and her ass did really look good. Of all the wives in our Ward I'd have to say no one looked better than my little Claire.

Still sobbing, Claire spoke.

"Look at the kids." Our kids were two years and 14 months at the time. "They have to wear their clothes long after they out grow them and I have been handing down to the baby. For lunches I've been making them bread with butter and sugar on it. And, we are barely keeping the mortgage company from filing foreclosure. Would you be mad if I asked you something?"

"No, Sweetie. Go ahead? What's up?"

"Do you think Ralph would really pay that much money and if he would, would he keep quiet about it?"

I was shocked. I would never think in a million years Claire would ever consider letting another man see her naked. And, deep inside, I was finding myself feeling aroused at the idea.

"He can sure as hell get the money and with his mean assed wife he couldn't afford for word to get out. Do you want me to ask?" My voice seemed hollow in my own ears.

"Would you be okay with it? I don't want you to think ill of me or even hate me for it. I'm just hung up on what the money could do for us."

"I'd be okay with it if you think you could do it. I can't think of anyone else I'd pay to see naked." I joked.

"You'd better say that." Her tears were drying. Her eyes had a sparkle as she laughed lightheartedly.

"Should I go ask Ralph?" Man I was a bundle of nerves. Then Claire surprised me.

"No. I'll go ask. Watch the kids from the doorway. Don't take your eyes off me or him."

Ralph sat straight up when he saw Claire coming back.

"All right, Mister. As disgusting as I think you are, do you have one thousand dollars with you?"

"I'd have to get it tomorrow."

"We need to do this now before I change my mind. You will pay me tomorrow, right?"

"Oh, Jesus! You bet I will."

My knees were going weak as I watched from about ten feet away when Claire unfastened her slacks. Then she got spooked, turned and headed back towards me. Halfway back she stopped.

"Oh, Shit. I have to do this."

She stared at the floor. Then up at me.

"Do you want to be naked in front of him? It's up to you. We can tell Ralph we were just bullshitting him."

"I'll be fine. I'll do this. We really need the money." She seemed determined.

"Hey, it will be like jumping into a cold lake. Once you start, you'll be okay." I assured her.

"My nipples are already sticking out. I guess cold water is a good comparison." She announced in a mock whisper.

God! They were sticking out. She was actually into this. Claire has a great set of nipples of great shaped pair of breasts. Ralph was going to be pleased. Claire got herself positioned in front of him again, unfastened and stepped out of her Capri pants.

You would think a woman would take off her blouse and bra to show her tits before exposing her cunt to a stranger. She tossed her Capri pants across the television screen where the game was still playing. Ralph was into a dead stare at Claire's thighs as he was trying to see her pubic hair through her panties.

Claire looked over at me. Instead of going for the blouse, my little bride hooked her thumbs in her panties and pulled them to her ankles. She stepped out of them and tossed them over her pants hanging over the television.

"So what do you think of your little show so far? Am I worth the money?" She cooed at Ralph.

"God, Claire! You are so beautiful. That's a sweet looking cunt on you."

Even though she was naked from the waist down Ralph saying "Cunt" made her blush deep red. With Ralph sitting down his view was full on at her slit. I was shocked to see my previously innocent wife open her thighs to give him a better look, then spin around so he could admire her round ass. Claire went further by bending over level at the waist so her slit was exposed for brief second. A club dancer couldn't have done it better.

Ralph looked like he was ready to gasp for air. Three lives had changed forever in a matter of minutes. No man except me had seen Claire's pussy in the buff.

"Honey? Are you watching the children?" Claire asked in a soft tone.

"They are a two year old and a toddler. How much trouble can they get into?"

I had slipped further into the room. I was standing beside the couch so that I had almost the same view Ralph was getting, except that Claire was giving it to Ralph straight on. I was worried that she was wanting me out of the room.

"Well, watch the door a little closer. We can't have them running in and seeing Mommy naked in front of Uncle Ralph. What would my mother think if our daughter was trying to tell her about this?"

"Okay, if I see them in the doorway I'll say drop and run over to intercept them for you."

Thank God, she wasn't trying to get rid of me. I sat on the arm of the couch and bent down to see the view Ralph had of her cunt. Clair gave me a silly grin as her fingers went for the bottom button on her blouse. I kept looking up to check the door so she would let me stay.

Like I stated earlier, Claire letting Ralph see her pussy before removing her blouse seemed odd, but Ralph was still sitting there wide eyed and mouth open. I guess I was, too. She worked her way to the top button, then held her blouse open to show off her tight tummy and tit cleavage. Finally she loosened the last button and laid her shirt on her other clothes across the television where the sports announcers still yapped in the background.

Claire has fabulous tits and cute little pink nipples, all kept in shape by her refusal to breast feed in spite of the other women in the family's protests. Yet, she seemed to slow to the idea of showing them off. Ralph and I were about to come out of our seats. I checked the door for the kids again. Claire turned her back to us and unhooked her bra, turning around with the bra cups still held tight over the nipples.

After several seconds of what we thought was teasing us my wife dropped the bra from her tits and flung it underhand at the stack of her clothes on the television. Neither of us watched the flight of her bra. Her nipples were sticking out so hard that they looked like they could cut glass.

Claire bit her lip and look down at her own arousal and what could be the sexiest tits ever, if Ralph and I had a vote.

"Drop ... Kids!" I hissed and bolted for my daughter that had come into the room asking for a snack. She didn't have a chance to see anything as her mother spun and dropped into the recliner face down.

"Where's Mommy. I'm hungry. I need a snack."

She was rubbing her eyes like she had fallen asleep in front of their cartoons on the other TV.

"You almost let Mommy get caught! I guess you weren't watching the door."

Claire was holding back laughter as I got back to the couch. There was my nude wife still hiding face down in the chair with her exposed cunt pointed right at Ralph. I expected more modesty from what had been a rather prudish wife. Ralph was sure zoned in on her slit as I saw him adjust his cock in his pants.

Toss me that afghan from the arm of the couch in case they come back too soon. Claire turned around in the chair. We could see that her nipples were still hard and pointy. Her knees were about a foot apart with lucky Ralph having the straight on view of her now slightly parted pussy lips.

As she got up from the chair to get her clothes from the television we assumed she would get dressed. Instead she laid them on the arm of the chair, sitting down in a pose that showed pretty much everything as she began to watch the rest of the game with us.

When another commercial came on she rose up naked.

"I should get back to being a mom and put my children to bed if you gentlemen could excuse me."

With that she put on just her pants and top and left the room leaving her bra and panties on the chair. In a few minutes the kids ran into the room for me to kiss them goodnight. I picked them up and carried them to bed to tuck them in. Claire had stayed in the room, making me wonder what she would do with Ralph if I left them alone too long.

Up to about an hour ago Claire thought of Ralph as an inconvenient nuisance. Now she had rather calmly shown him everything she had in a mostly willing way. Then I heard her call out to him.

"Ralph, I'm getting us something to drink. Can I bring you something,."

I heard him answer "beer please". Good Mormons probably shouldn't be drinking beer, but I usually kept a few in the fridge in the garage. As I got to the kitchen Claire was coming in with three cold ones in her hand that she sat on the counter.

"You had better be all over me as soon as he leaves. I need you in me something awful." She whispered.

"I still can't believe you did that in there!" I whispered back.

"Did you watch his face? I thought he was going to explode."

"What was the deal with you not wanting to take your bra off after her had already seen your naked crotch?"

"I didn't want him to think I was getting aroused by stripping nude for him. My nipples were telling on me, but by the time I dropped my bra I was leaking down there. He had to see it was having an effect on me."

"Gheese, Claire! They were so hard they looked like little rocks."

"I was just going for the money he promised. I was mad and was going to show him. The last thing I expected was that is would be me so worked up."

"Why didn't you cover up after we were done instead continuing to let him see you?"

"I was pretty into it, he was sure into it, you sure didn't seem to mind."

Claire handed me a beer and carried the others into the TV room. Handing one to Ralph she sat down and took a big swig out of the other one. I had never seen my wife drink a beer. She always scolded me when I had one like I was some kind of low life trash. In minutes she had drained the bottle. Standing up she spoke to Ralph.

"I need to shower and get ready for bed. You want one last look Ralph?" Claire offered a big smile as she teased.

"Sure, why not?"

"Okay then. You had better pay up or I'll be going to collect it from your snotty wife."

This time the shirt came off first with her boobs bouncing free since she hadn't put her bra back on. A quick unbutton and a zip put her Capri pants on the floor. Claire stepped out of them and stepped closer to Ralph. I watched as my wife pushed her tits up and together with her arms, then freed them and shook them about a foot in front of Ralph's face.

"Getting a good look, Mister? What do you think about this?"

Claire put one leg up on the arm of the couch beside Ralph's head and rocked her cunt right at face. Ralph started to look like he would try to eat her gaping slit. I was ready to jump in when Claire pushed his face away with one hand and running the other over her sloppy pussy.

"You can't touch this!"

She put her hand towards his mouth then pulled it back, smiling, then licking her own juices off her fingers. Shit! I almost came in my pants and I can imagine the effect on Ralph.

With that she turned to walk off still naked to our bedroom.

"Bring my clothes when you come to bed."

Ralph looked at me after watching her naked body go out of view.

"Do you think she will let us fuck her?"

"Well, no, first of all she is my wife and I wouldn't let her fuck you. Second, she put on a show for you. You said you are giving her a thousand dollars to see her naked. What she did surprised the shit out of me. We are in a bit of a bind for cash right now. It took a lot of nerve for her to do that for her family. There's no way you are fucking her. Not tonight ... not ever!"

"Sorry, it was looking like she was really wanting it."

"She is, just as soon as you leave she is getting it hard from me."

I figured Claire would go to bed and wait for Ralph to leave. We sat watching the rest of the game with Ralph making an occasional comment about my wife and her body. We both perked up when she came back wearing a conservative nightgown. Sitting between us she pulled her feet up under herself and asked how the game was going.

After the game we both escorted Ralph to the door. Claire's nipple were still poking out from her chest. Ralph gave them a long look and told us goodnight.

Wow!

Because we live in the West televised games end with lots of evening left.

Almost jokingly Claire asked, " What do you want to do now!"

"You know what I want to do after what you just did."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,547 Followers