A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers

"Are you mad at me? Did I go too far in front of Ralph? I don't want you hate me for what I did."

"It seemed like you did a lot more than either Ralph or I expected. Especially staying naked all that time and the little thing you did there at the end with the flaunting your boobs and almost rubbing your pussy in his face. I guess that made me a little upset."

"I know I got carried away. I had never been naked in front of another man. They way I had him staring at my every move made me feel so sexy and hot."

"You are hot. We are okay. I'll get over it. I promised you a good fucking."

"Hush! You know I don't like you talking that way. We need to check on the kids."

The kids were fine, sleeping soundly. Claire leaned over to kiss them goodnight. I admired her ass through her gown, not realizing until I saw her bent over their beds that her gown had a nice little wet spot on the back from where she had been sitting on the couch. As I followed Claire she took my hand outside their door. Expecting to go to our bedroom my wife instead tugged me towards the media room where we had spent the evening with Ralph.

"I have a surprise for you. I think you will like it." She shoved me into the seat on the couch where Ralph had been sitting just moments before. "Did you see the look on his face when I gave him the show at the end? It's your turn."

"Yeah, I saw it. Did you see the look on mine?"

All I got a quick glance from her at the time. Her full attention was on Ralph for the whole span of the titty bouncing and swinging her leg over his head and onto the sofa. After which she put her open cunt just inches from his face to see if he would try to get his mouth on her soaked slit. I would have killed them both if she let that happen.

Claire picked her gown up over her head and dropped it to the floor. She taunted me with her boobs just as she had done Ralph. When she got to the part where she swung her leg over my head and onto the arm of the couch I realized the view Ralph had just a few minutes earlier. It was disturbing to realize she had exposed herself to him like that.

"What do you think he thought when I shoved my little vagina at him this close?"

"He thought you wanted him to fuck you from the way you were acting and the conversation I had with him after you left to shower."

"Fuck him? First don't use that word with me, but why would he think I wanted to fuck him? The deal was to see me naked, and he did! There's no way I'm going to fuck him! I'm not that kind of girl!"

"You came within a few inches from being that kind if girl as I saw it"

"I was showing off for you to your friend. I don't like the man. No one else does either. Why do you think he hangs out over? He's arrogant, manipulative, and just has an attitude that no one else likes. You aren't actually Mr. Entertainment yourself. So, he hangs out here and checks me out every chance he gets."

"Claire? Are you saying you know he was watching your butt and trying to see down your blouse?"

"Well ... maybe. But you. You could see him do it when I started to make it easier for him to get a peek. You never said a thing, now, did you? Not to me and not to him. From that, I guess you are as much at fault for tonight as I am. If you finally decided to get a little jealous you should have stopped it. Since you don't care, I don't mind at all that Ralph got to see everything I've got."

"There is the advantage that we've got a thousand dollars coming tomorrow."

"No, it's not we with money coming in. It's me with the money coming in. Right now I don't care if he pays up or not. I did it. It's over, and if you need to know, I'm not sorry that I did it. The way he reacted got me hot as hell. It made me go as far as I did. You are lucky I didn't let him put his thing in me, because there were moments I wanted it."

This was all coming while her soaked little pussy was still inches from my face. I could she girl juices in her slit. A big droplet of her nectar was dangling, about to drip on my chest. I put out my tongue, sucked it into my mouth and buried my face into her slit. I heard the air go out of her lungs. She finally shut up as she started to moan and rock into me as she tried to get as much as my tongue into as she could.

The little droplet seeping from her cunt was no indication of how wet she really was inside. I swallowed as fast as I could although her flow seemed more than I could swallow. How could any woman cream her cunt so much. Her flavor is always awesome so I welcomed the abundance. Just as the flow seemed to slow everything about Claire tensed and sagged onto my face as she let out a sound like I had never heard from her.

"Don't stop eating me. Oh, God, don't ever stop. Eat your wife's hot little cunt! Eat my hot little cunt!"

If I hadn't been drowning I would have called her on on saying the word cunt. She had gotten really pissed early in our marriage when I used it.

"Who is this woman?" I was asking myself as I struggled to continue.

She now had her pussy pressed against my mouth with her clit and rest of her crotch over my nose. Between trying to swallow and trying to breathe I was struggling. All along Claire was still hollering, grabbing my ears, and the hair on the back of my head as she tried to shove more of me into her.

"Eat me, Baby. You know you love it. Oh, God, I love it. Eat my fucking cunt."

By then she had cum several times with her juices going right directly down my throat. I had to get her off me. I slid free leaving her humping at empty air. Pushing her on her back I dropped my shorts and aimed my dick right at her pussy.

"No!" Claire hissed, "No yet! If you put your thing in me you'll come before I want this to end. I want more than that. I need more than that."

Her legs were flopped wide open. Juices were still dribbling out from all the times I made her cum while I ate her.

"I need to catch my breath." I told her. I was really gasping for air. She was right. I would not have held my load for more than a minute.

I leaned in between her widespread thighs and started to kiss her stomach trying to buy some time. Rather than lying still she started rocking her crotch against me. Claire was never one to open her pussy up for me to get a good look at it. I could never remember a time. She was always shy and demur acting, even to the point it was rare that I got a chance to see her with her tits exposed any period of time.

Tonight however, Ralph had gotten a better view of her tits and especially her pussy that I could ever remember for myself. Her actions and aggression towards him being so out of character for her that it left me confused and angry. Claire's hands nudged at the top of my head, pushing my face back to her wet slit. I stopped to suck, nibble, and nip at her clit. She started into another orgasm.

I could barely believe this was my wife, the sweet girl I married.

"Baby! Eat my pussy. Eat you wife's hot little married cunt. Make me cum. Make me cum hard. Eat my steamy cunt."

I had no idea how many times I made her cum while I had no relief at all. I was determined that I would keep lapping and sucking until I wore her out, or at the least let me fuck her.

Mixed in among the sounds of Claire cumming and getting her cunt eaten I heard our two-year old daughter crying for her Mommy.

"Claire! Hush, our daughter is calling for you!" I was expecting her to jump up to see what was wrong.

The only light in the room was from the nightlight in the hallway.

"She is afraid of the dark enough that she won't come in here without the light on." Claire shocked me with those words.

"Mommy? ... Mommy?"

I was holding my head up listening. Claire is Super Mom to our kids, so I was expecting the crazy sex to be over. I was ready to move out of the way so she could jump up to comfort Sophie and put her back to bed.

Claire grabbed both my ears to pull my face back into her flowing gash. I didn't move until she started rocking her cunt into my mouth. She put both hands behind my head and pulled for all she was worth. Claire was smashing my nose with her pubic bone so hard I thought that my nose must surely be bleeding.

As I started to eat her again she relaxed her grip and slowed down the grinding against my mouth a little bit. Claire was making little whimper sounds as I could tell she was cumming again.

I could hear Sophie still calling for her mother. The sound of her voice meant she had to be in the doorway peering into the dark room. I stopped so she would not hear her mother if the orgasm got more intense. Instead I got the back of my heard jerk deeper into her mother's wet snatch.

Shortly the sound of Sophie's cry for her mother was joined by the noise made by her little brother's feet running around. Jacob wasn't as much of a talker, but was a lot more likely to not hesitate running into the dark room.

"Mmmft! Mmmmfftt!!" I was trying to tell Claire that Jacob had joined his sister in looking for Mommy.

"I know." She whispered. "If they come in it's too dark for them to see anything. Don't you dare stop eating my cunt. It feels so fucking good!"

Finally she clamped my head between her thighs and convoluted her ass to where she could have broken my neck. The kids were beginning to cry as she exploded into my mouth. Finally having gotten what she wanted she reached up for her old gown and went to find where the kids had gone.

I sat there in the dark thinking about what had just happened and the words that came out of my bride's mouth. I was hoping she got the kids back to bed because even though she had gotten hers I had a serious case of blue balls. I found her with the both of the kids in Sophie's bed.

"The kids got scared and couldn't find us. Mommy is going to stay with them for a while so they won't be afraid again."

Claire wasn't that interested in being a Mom just a few minutes earlier when she was hiding from them while begging me, in her words, to eat her cunt. I showered. Out of the shower and wearing my T-shirt and sleep shorts I could hear her still talking with them. I laid on the bed to wait. My hard cock was pointing at the ceiling. I gave it a couple of strokes and tried to relax.

When Claire didn't come to bed I checked to find her asleep with the kids. I left her there and went to the bathroom to jack off while thinking about the nights events. Considering she got what she wanted and left me hanging I almost wished Ralph had given her a hard fucking since I suspected that idea was what made her so hot.

The next morning Claire got up with the kids. She had not returned to our bed. We didn't mention the night before until Claire made a silly little dance and sang "I'm in the money" as she shook her ass at me.

"Think you're pretty hot, don't you?" I grumbled.

"Yep! Pretty Hot. I've got the power." she sang.

"Well, somebody's in a good mood."

"Why shouldn't I be in a good mood?"

I wasn't sure what she meant by that. She gathered the kids into the car so she could drop them off at her Mom's, and then off to her work. Later in the morning she called me at my work.

"Hi ... are you mad at me?"

"No, a deal is a deal. How do you feel?"

"I feel a little gooey. I've been thinking about last night." She whispered.

"Really? Me or Ralph?."

"You, mostly. But, I'm wondering about why I exposed myself like that to Ralph."

"Why are you whispering?"

"I'm at my desk at work.

"You sound like a very bad wife?" I countered.

"I am a very bad wife."

"Okay, see you at home. I love you."

"I love you, too."

I stared at my phone after she was gone. My whole life was flipped upside down. Getting through the day wasn't easy. It was good to get home to see her and the kids already there. Claire gave me a funny smirk and put some very sticky panties in my hand. I looked down at the glob in the center of the crotch.

"I hope this is all you."

"Don't be such a butt. It's all me."

"Were you thinking about me or being naked in front of Ralph?" I questioned.

"I really can't answer that, but if you can wait for dinner I really need for you to fuck me."

The kids played in their room while Mommy got fucked. Claire needed it bad. I did, too. I forgave the blue balls she left me with the night before as my sperm flooded her already sopping cunt.

"Wow! That was quite an appetizer. We should do this more often. I like your cum in me."

Claire fixed a meal while I played with the kids. We cleared the dishes and started to watch television when Ralph rang the doorbell.

"I'll bet that's my money." Claire rushed to answer the door. I could hear them speak.

"Hi, Claire. Can I step inside?"

"Sure, Ralph. You are welcome in our home any time. Especially with an envelope full if cash."

I stepped into the hallway as Ralph handed her the money. She kissed him on the check, much to his surprise, and invited him in to where I was with the kids. Claire directed him to the loveseat across from me and the kids, then sat down beside him a little closer than she need be sitting. She put her arm across the back of the couch to where she could pull on his shirt, causing him to stare at her.

"Ralph? How did your day go?"

"Kind of confusing. I had a lot on my mind."

"Good to hear that. Do you think you money was well spent?" She smiled a big smile.

She dropped her arm to pat him just above his knee. He looked at me as if to ask what was going on. I gave him a look to show I was surprised as much as he was. After some time next to Ralph with no further incident Claire reached for the kids, giving Ralph a good look at her backside. With both Ralph and I left staring at each other we decided to go to the den where the big TV was to watch the game.

"How was Claire after I left?" Ralph asked.

"Pretty damned hot."

"I thought so. Did you fuck her?"

"Hell yes. She is my wife, you know?" I lied. I didn't fuck her.

"Man I would like to had gotten in on that. She was really ready for it. I thought she might fuck us both."

"I'd just be glad, if I were you, that she didn't take the cash and kick you in the nuts when you were at the door tonight."

"Yeah. I wondered about that. But, she didn't. I had no idea what she would do."

Claire came into the room. She sat between us on the couch. She had changed into a tank top she sometimes slept in and a pair of baggy shorts. It wasn't hard to tell there wasn't anything but Claire underneath.

"You need to tell your kids goodnight." Her voiced sounded flat as she spoke to me. "When you come back bring us some beers."

Claire sounded like she was talking to a stranger at a picnic or something. I hurried kissing the kids goodnight, but my daughter caught me up with her request.

"Daddy will you tell me a story?

Well, fuck! I hurried through one they knew by heart. They knew it well enough when I tried to leave some out I had to go back to the part I skipped. God damn it! I had to get back to Claire. I had never left her with Ralph before. Surely nothing would happen, but the way Claire had acted had me nervous. Finally I got through the story with my daughter's approval.

"Why did you kids want a story from Daddy tonight of all nights?"

"Mommy said to be sure you told us a story and tuck us in real good."

I couldn't get out of the room fast enough. I asked myself, "God damn, Claire! What are you doing right now?"

I lunged at the garage door to get beers from the fridge imagining my wife spread obscenely wide with Ralph balls deep in her cunt ready to inject her with his seed. I shot them both a look. Neither looked guilty of any misdeeds. Claire's nipples were poking her top and Ralph was sitting trying to conceal some swelling of his cock.

"Did I miss anything?"

"You missed half an inning and some commercials." Claire answered.

What I meant was, did they kiss, did my wife squeeze his cock or show him her tits or even her cunt like the night before? By looking at Ralph I was pretty sure none of that had happened. I wondered what they might have said.

We finished the beer. Claire excused herself, pointing out that she was going to light some candles and soak in a bubble bath. Ralph and I were left to watch the game.

"That was weird." Ralph offered.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. She just sat there. Ask how my wife was doing."

"I had all kinds of weird scenarios going through my head."

"Well, none of them happened. After the show last night I went home with a hardon and struck out. Now, tonight, Claire has me all worked up again. Unless you think Claire is coming down after that bath to fuck us both I'm going to cut out and try to fuck my own wife again."

"I'm not letting that happen, Buddy. You had better try again at home."

I wished him luck and closed the door behind Ralph. I turned off the TV, checked on the kids, then went to check on Claire. She was still in her bath. She looked a little guilty as I could see her erect nipples as she at up from the bubbles.

"What happened there?" I pointed to the obvious.

"Oh, they are sticking out. I was washing your cum from before dinner out of me and might have gone a little too far."

"Too far? You mean you made yourself cum?"

"Let's leave it at I went a little too far."

Since I had known her she had never told me she got herself off, and knowing her, probably hadn't ever done it.

"Where's Ralph? Is the game over?"

"Combined with what you did last night and coming in tonight naked under your clothes he thought he'd go home and try to screw his own wife after having no luck last night. He said nothing happened when you two were alone. Is that true?"

"I asked if Laura wasn't taking care of him at home. I already knew the answer. He said she rarely wanted sex because she was always wrapped up in things for the Church. And, can you believe it, he said she changes clothes in the closet when he is around? Then he thanked me for the show I put on last night. He said he'd never forget how I looked, which was kind of embarrassing to be reminded, but a turn on when you think about it."

"He told me nothing happened."

"Well, it didn't. We just sat there and talked. He started to say something else when you came into the room, but quit."

"Yeah, I kind of had that feeling that there was something else about to happen."

I remembered my daughter saying that Mommy told them to ask me to tell a story. Normally she'd shit if she found herself alone with Ralph. I wonder why she wanted the extra time it took me to tell the story.

She stood up out of the bath, reaching for the towel. I leaned against the vanity to watch her dry herself. Even with the two kids Claire still looked good. She was watching my eyes as the towel moved over her body. I met her stare as she licked her lips. My glance went down to her pussy where she was taking extra time rubbing across her slit.

"What's going on there?" I asked.

"Just keeping the motor running. Are you interested?"

"Hell, yes."

"Okay then. Take a shower. I'll wait for you. You're eating pussy again tonight."

She swung her hips as she moved towards the bed. I'd gone down on her before, but she had never asked for it like that.

"Not like last night." I called out after her. "You'll either let me fuck you or return the favor."

"You'll just have to take your chances. You might get both." She teased.

Claire had only had my cock in her mouth a couple of times during our marriage. Then again, we'd never fucked twice in the same night and she was all hot for another round. It had to be the deal with Ralph. She was getting off on being the bad wife. I wasn't going to complain.

I rushed through a shower and hurriedly dried off. Looking into the bedroom Claire had taken my pillow and propped it under her butt so that she was waiting for me with wide open legs and her pussy conveniently the right height off the bed for easy munching.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers