A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,554 Followers

Claire held her hand up with her index finger pointed downward towards her slit.

"I don't need any foreplay. You can start right here."

I looked at her wet slit.

"Come on, big guy, show me what you've got. Mommy wants her pussy eaten."

I liked this Claire, but wondered if I could or wanted to control her. I went right to the spot where her fingered pointed and buried my face. After barely a minute with my tongue in her cunt she grabbed my hair and forced my mouth hard into her. Her girl juices flowed onto my lips. I drank it all in and smiled up at my now very hot wife.

"I guess I could have tried a little harder to hold back." Claire giggled.

"That was pretty easy."

I licked her slit and sucked her clit before getting up to shove my cock in her.

"Whoa! What do you think you are doing? I said I didn't hold back. I didn't say you were done."

"You promised that I get a turn tonight."

"You'll get it when I say you'll get it."

I felt a little confused and went back to eating her cunt. She held my head in place and moaned as I started in again. I made her cum several times over the next hour with a couple of them where she almost tossed me off the bed with her actions. I wasn't getting tired. I was enjoying how many times I could make her cum without worrying about losing it if my cock was inside her. I kept eating away at her snatch while looking for new places to lick, nip, or kiss. I hadn't given any thought to quitting and Claire just kept on cumming.

"Maybe I'd better let you get off before it gets too late." She purred at me.

"Let me get off? It looks like I'm the one doing you the favor."

"We could do like last night. I could go to sleep in the kid's room and get a hard fucking from you before dinner again tomorrow."

I felt a twinge in my crotch and a slight ache in my balls. There was no way she was going to do that to me again.

"I don't think that's going to happen. We had a deal, remember?"

"You think so, do you? A deal? You can lay here all night eating my pussy and I'll love it. But, anything to do with sex the person with the vagina makes the rules. Goodnight!"

I had no idea what just happened or why it happened. Claire got up from the bed, picking up her top and shorts, she walked naked out of the room. She didn't seem to be mad or anything. I was on my knees with her cum on my face and an erection the Pope couldn't talk down. I didn't know what to do. Then I saw her come back down the hall.

"Fooled ya!" She laughed at me. "I had to check on the kids ... and to get my pussy's mind off what you were doing to it."

"You scared the shit out of me."

"I remember that we had a deal. Which is it?"

"Which is what?" I was confused again.

"Fuck me or I suck your dick."

"Really?" I flopped back on the bed with that unbreakable dick pointing in the air.

"Looks like I'm about to suck a little cock."

"Hey!"

"Well, not that it is a little cock, I'm going to suck your cock a little."

"A little? Aren't you going to to finish?"

"You won't last two minutes. I'd better not be spitting out cum either. Give me some warning."

Like I had said, getting my cock in her mouth was going to be a real rare event in our marriage. It was incredible that this was about to happen. Again, my thoughts popped over to Ralph and wondered if in addition to the workout I gave her pussy this might be affected by her appearing naked in front of him.

Claire peeled off the clothes and descended naked towards my cock. She kissed the head a couple of times and drew back when she tasted my precum that had bubbled from the tip.

"Yuck! Messy!"

Claire was making a horrible face. Then as if remember our "deal" she put her mouth back on it and pushed her lips down over the head and tightened her teeth just below the crown. She looked up at me with her eyes full of mischief. I'm pretty average in size and was surprised when she pushed her face down until I hit the back of her throat, leaving some inches still in view. After some brief gagging my little bride went back after it.

My nuts were starting to contract to shoot a load when she somehow managed to make a move that sent my cock down her throat. Claire was now looking up at me with tears running down her cheeks and my cock no where in sight as her nose was pressed into my pubic hair. I knew women could do that and knew that I wasn't "too large" to be swallowed, but his was my wife getting it with what I hoped was her first try.

She must have held me there for thirty seconds. The sensation of it all, my little Mormon wife with my cock down her throat made my nuts boil.

"God damn it, Claire. You are going to make me cum."

She pulled up so just the head was in her mouth. Maybe after waiting two minutes, all the time with her watching my eyes, she pulled off to speak.

"You like that?"

I nodded my head.

"Okay, let's try to make it last."

She sucked me in three or four times and then went all deep throat on me again. This time holding me in for almost a minute, then pulling off, letting me bounce in the air. My whole body was was feeling numb. I discounted the fact I was having a stroke. She attacked my shaft with her mouth and went all the way down on me again. I was ready to warn her that I was going to explode. Then she stopped with just the head inside her lips again.

Again, my cock in her mouth and the look in her eyes was making use all I had not to cum. I'd gotten the last of the short strokes. Claire pushed down until her nose was against my groin. This time she would back off until the head was in her mouth and then swallow all of me again, each time my cock would be buried in her face for almost a minute. I was starting to think if she kept slowly doing this I could hold my load.

God Damn neighbor Ralph. I bet he couldn't believe what my wife was doing to me. His Laura had probably never even heard of deep throat. Shit, thinking of Ralph and Claire, with Claire being naked, and remembering Claire telling the kids to make me tell them a story sent all kinds of ideas through my head.

"Stop, Claire! I'm losing it. I'm going to cum." I warned.

Claire came up so about half my cock was in her mouth. Still looking at me with those incredible green eyes. She held my cock inside as I began to spurt helplessly. Instead of pulling completely off or spitting my seed out she kept suction on my cock and handled every drop. I listened to her gulp as she kept up with every pulse of sperm. As I lay panting on the bed Claire kept watching me. Her mouth was closed and there was no sign that she had just made me cum. No leakage at her lips or even a droplet on her face revealing the huge load of my seed that I just released into her mouth. She had taken it all, every little bit.

As I watched Claire look up at me she got a little grin on her face. As it turned into a smile she opened her mouth to show me she still had my cum in her mouth. Then she gulped again. This time when she opened her mouth my sperm was all gone except for a little on her tongue.

"Oh, look. There still more coming out."

There was a little bit that ran out of the end and made a trickle down towards the shaft. Claire almost dove over me to suck the excess into her mouth. After swallowing it down she licked her lips.

"That stuff really isn't so bad after you get used to it."

I started to answer. I don't know what words came out of my mouth, but it was all fucking gibberish. Claire just laughed and crawled up to kiss me. I wasn't real excited about kissing her with my cum taste in her mouth. She got off on it though. It wasn't so bad, but I sure wasn't looking forward to the kiss lasting very long. Almost as if she read my mind Claire stopped the kiss and with eye to eye contact she spoke.

"That was fun! I've got some more of mine stashed away in my little cunt for you."

Claire using the C-word so freely had me stunned anyway, but before I could react she moved up by my head and swung her left leg over and sat right on my face. I made one lick at her slit before she settled down. Her clit and pussy blocked off all my air. Figuring she would get up I took care of her wetness, quickly learning that there was more coming out and plenty of it.

Panic was setting in as I knew I had to breathe soon or die. Not that this wasn't one of my choices of the way to go. I felt my legs kicky and my body try to get away from her. Just as I thought I was going to pass out Claire pulled up off me. She made no effort to actually get up and off me or even lean over to look at me. Her cunt dripped another glob of her cum into my mouth.

"Are you okay down there?"

I couldn't tell where her voice was coming from. Claire had her thighs clamped against my ears, holding my head in place. I could wiggle around all I wanted, but my face was locked in place just below her oozing snatch. I got in a few quick gasps for air.

"Sounds like you are okay to me."

Right back down she went. Again she smothered me with her pussy while I tried not to choke on her juices flowing into my mouth. Claire was almost constantly cumming. The proceedings would repeat several times. She would let me up for air and then right back down. After one huge orgasm Claire went limp over my face. As my air ran out I managed to move her off me. We lay together exhausted for several minutes before falling asleep

The next night brought another surprise. Claire and I got home almost at the same time. The kids went to play outside. Claire prepared to start dinner, then bent over the kitchen island with her elbows on the countertop and her dress flipped up onto her back.

"Either fuck me or eat me. I need it bad."

I moved around behind her only to find that she wasn't wearing panties. Her pussy was damp and fuckable. I slid my cock in to the balls and started pumping hard deep inside her.

"Claire, what happened to your undies?"

I'd never seen her like that, especially just coming from work. Wild ideas ran through my head. Even the thought that she had met up with Ralph some place for a quickie.

"I got caught up in thinking about everything that's been happening. I realized I was clamping my thighs together in and out under my desk. Then my hand went down to my crotch. No one seemed to notice so I gave my cunt a good rubbing. I went to the restroom where I took off my panties and put them in my purse. Back at my desk I played with my exposed slit."

My cock was pounding into her. The idea of my wife doing that and the use of the cunt word was fucking with my mind, and my balls.

"Holy shit, Claire. Did you cum?"

"I guess."

"Claire, you either made yourself cum or you didn't. Did you cum?"

"Maybe a couple times or so."

"Or so? God, Claire. How many times."

"Three or four, maybe five. They just kept rolling one after the other."

I stopped while I wondered what got her so worked up. My cock was halfway in and as hard as ever.

"Don't stop! Don't stop fucking my cunt. I need it so fucking bad!"

I started at her again, pounding harder than before as if trying to teach her a lesson. I guess I showed her as my sperm fired into her depths. Feeling me lose it Clair exploded back against me. Spinning around she grabbed me and planted a passionate kiss on me.

"Yeah, that's what I needed." She beamed. "It's already running down my thigh."

She kicked off her shoes, then went back to preparing the meal. Humming as she went about her work she snatched a paper towel. Bending over to wipe up a glob of cum from the floor she looked up at me.

"That one dropped straight out of my cunt."

She raised her dress to wipe off her thigh and dabbed at her opening.

"Wow, Claire. You sure have gotten comfortable with the word cunt."

"Sure have. It makes me feel naughty. Are you mad?"

"No, I'm fine with it."

"Well, I feel like I am a cunt. Used to be I held back with feelings when my cunt wanted me to do something else. From now on I'll pay more attention to what she is trying to tell me."

"I guess this started with you getting naked for Ralph. Your cunt told you to do that?"

"Seems like that might be the case." She gave me a defiant stare to show I dare not disapprove.

"Today when you got yourself off again and again at work and just now with me filling you up with sperm was that for me or for Ralph?"

"I'd rather not say. I suppose both of you a little bit."

Whore was the word I was thinking. It was like a big red neon sign flashing off and on in my mind. I held back from slapping her across the face. The defiant stare was there again as she continued flitting around the kitchen working on something to eat for us. I knew I'd never hit her, but I wanted her to feel the pain she just put me though with her half-assed confession. I decided to press the point.

"Both of us a little bit seems you thought of one more than the other."

"Will you be mad if I tell you the truth?"

"I'll try not to be mad, but I think we need to deal with the truth on things like this."

"Okay, I thought about it mostly being Ralph's cock when you were fucking me. At work, fingering and rubbing myself under my desk I was thinking of Ralph and what his cock might be like."

I looked at my wife as she delivered the words I sure didn't want to hear.

"It was you, Sweetheart, that made me cum just now. Last night it was you, my husband, that made me cum while you ate my cunt. And, it was you that I took down my throat and let you cum in my mouth."

"But, what you aren't saying it was Ralph you were thinking of all that time and wondering about his cock."

"Sorry. I do love you. That hasn't changed.

The defiant stare was still there. Would she ever look at me any other way? Tears formed in her eyes. She hugged my neck.

"I do want to be married to you. Don't be angry. I do want to be your wife."

I looked into her eyes. She turned to call the kids to eat.

Something sticky was on the floor. There were maybe a dozen little spots where our cum had ran from her pussy and splattered onto the tile floor. I pointed in our to her. She giggled and grabbed my arm as she laughed. No longer having an appetite I pulled away from her to leave.

"You might want to clean that up." I called over my shoulder.

I killed time in the garage while Claire fed the kids and cleaned up the dishes. I hoped she cleaned up splatters from the kitchen tile. I heard the door into the garage open and heard her walk up behind me.

"I put you a plate in the microwave if you get hungry."

She hugged me from behind.

"I'm so sorry, Honey. I didn't want to hurt you. You are the one that said we should be honest. You are the only man I've ever known. I was naked with Ralph and now I'm curious to know what another man's cock might be like. Is that so bad?"

"It's pretty crushing. The strip act was a turn on and the money was great. Going any further was more than I bargained for."

"Why not keep it between the three of us. Ralph is your friend. I wonder how big his cock. That's all I'm thinking right now. Have you seen it?"

"Not a good question to ask a guy. Especially not right at this time. But, no, I don't have any idea. It could be four inches hard for all I know."

"Yours is bigger than that, right? I mean I don't know about inches."

"God, yes, Claire."

So, yours is what? How many inches?"

"I don't know exactly." I lied. "I suppose about six inches."

"Okay, if his was four inches you would be okay with me seeing it?"

"I don't know. I'm not crazy about you seeing it no matter how big it might be."

"What if it was bigger? Another inch longer, or even two inches longer. If it was bigger it might be a little wider, too, wouldn't you think?"

Claire was driving me crazy. Now I wanted to know for myself how big Ralph's cock might be. I wondered what it might do to her cunt or her mouth if she found out he was bigger and she let him try it on her. Ralph wouldn't be by later. Church things were going on.

We went to bed. I kissed Claire goodnight. We both laid there, not talking, but thinking differing thoughts, I imagine.

"Would you eat my cunt for me? Just so I can cum?"

"Are you going to lay there and pretend it's Ralph eating you out?"

"That's not fair?"

"You got yourself off at work today. I thought it was about me, but it turns out it was mostly about Ralph. Why don't you try that?"

Claire angrily flipped the sheet off herself. Next she peeled down her panties and tossed them off the bed. I had never know her to do herself. I listened to the sounds she made while she rubbed her pussy. There was a little light in the room and from her actions I could tell she was rubbing her hand over her cunt lips in a flat circle motion. I turned on the bedside lamp and sat on the bed to watch.

"You didn't think I would do it, did you?"

"I don't know what to expect from you, Claire. You are like a stranger. A very hot stranger."

Her eyes were looking at me a little softer now as I could see she really was about to make herself cum without me. The look of defiance remained, but was lightly muted. Then she whimpered, raised her ass off the bed and had an orgasm. Not a little one. She got herself off pretty good.

"You could have done that for me instead of being such an asshole."

"Oh, did you cum thinking about Ralph?"

"I bet he would not have turned me down."

"No, I don't think he would."

I turned off the light and laid quietly on the bed. I didn't want Claire to know about the boner I had from watching her work herself over.

"So, are you going to fuck me or not?"

"What?" I couldn't believe she asked that.

"If you're not I need to clean up a little bit. I got myself a little gooey down there. We are married. We shouldn't let a difference of opinion on things cause an argument."

I grabbed her and shoved my dick in her. She let out a squeal. I buried it all the way on one stroke. She was wet and gooey and whatever other words you could think of for it. I had fucked her before dinner, then she got herself off. If was really warm and sloppy. I found myself going slowly because I wanted it to last. A half hour later I put another big load in her. She had cum a couple of times already and rocked against me pretty hard when she felt my cock pulse and spurt.

"Wow! I really do need to clean up down there now."

I followed her to the bathroom and cleaned myself off with a washcloth while she let our juices run out of her into the toilet. When finished I offered her my washcloth. It disappeared between her legs. She pulled it out and looked at what she had wiped out of her.

"That's going to be running out for a while. I'd better put on my panties or it will be all over us."

She pushed her ass back against me in bed. I reached with my hand to play with her tit.

"You can be pretty silly sometimes." She giggled as she used her hand to hold mine to her breast.

"Silly?"

She moved her ass against my semi-hard cock.

"I love you." She murmured.

"I love you, too, Claire.

We both awakened before the alarm. Claire rolled over to kiss me. It was a pretty hot kiss. And, she grabbed my cock. My hand went to nuzzle her crotch. It was pretty sticky through the panties.

"See what you do to me? I'm ruined!"

"I don't think you are ruined, Claire.

"I still need to clean her up a bit before going to work."

"Are you going to get yourself off under you desk again today."

"Probably so, but I'll be thinking of you this time."

"Seriously? Me and not Ralph?"

"Do I really have to answer that?"

"Why don't you?"

"Okay, I'll think about you some, but it will probably be mostly about Ralph. Are you mad?"

"Mad? Maybe. Surprised? No!"

We fixed breakfast in silence. I helped put the kids in the car for the drive to her mother's. As Claire was ready to back out of the garage she shut off the car.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,554 Followers