A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

"You kids be good for a minute. I have to give Daddy something."

She pulled me inside, raised her dress, and tugged off her panties, then handed them to me.

"I'm not going to be needing these today, unless I'm still leaking."

I stood in the driveway and waved goodbye to my family. My cock started to stir as I thought of my little Mormon bride out there with her bare pussy, excuse me, cunt exposed to the daytime air.

Claire was home with the kids when I got home from work. She was wearing the dress she wore to work. I had thought all day about her on her job all day without panties. I reached under to feel the bare flesh. I ran my hands over her naked ass and around front to her exposed pussy.

"I need to cum. Either eat my pussy or fuck me."

She put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her and starting kissing. Her slit was wet. It was hard to decide.

"Which do you want?" I asked when the kiss broke.

"If you fuck me I'll be all messy for later." She whispered.

"Did you get all sticky from fingering yourself under the desk at work?"

"Oh, yes! Really sticky."

"Does that mean you fingered yourself one time and came several times or were you at your little cunt most of the day?"

"That would be most of the day." She giggled. There wasn't any sign of embarrassment from her telling me.

"I suppose you thought about Ralph's cock while you were cumming all those times."

"Mostly, but you sometimes. I'm sorry. It really shouldn't matter. You are the one I love. Are you mad?"

"Claire, you always tell me these things and then ask me if I am mad. Do you want me to be mad? I am handling it as best I can."

She pushed down on my shoulders. Guiding me to the floor. She left the skirt of the dress to hang and backed over my face. I looked up a her glistening snatch. The first exploratory lick at her wetness brought a muffled squeal from her. She settled a little more so that my nose would rub her clit as I'd eat her with my mouth. I licked upwards at her clit and sucked it between my teeth. God, she was wet.

Claire moaned and lifted her dress to look at me. Her cum was already flowing onto my tongue.

"You keep doing what you are doing. I'll watch for the kids."

She was far enough away from the counter to give me room to work. The amount of cum running out of her was amazing. I would have suspected something happening between her and someone else at work except the taste was definitely Claire. She shoved down on my face as she began to cum after a few minutes.

"Do it, Baby. That's what Mommy needs. Eat my cunt, Sweetie, eat my wet little cunt."

A good-sized glob of her rolled into my mouth. I swallowed with barely enough time to catch another glob that followed. I was in a good spot with her dress hanging on all sides of me. It was like eating pussy in a tent, only better. My nose was in her pubic hair, then I'd slide up her slit to bite and suck her clit.

Claire was in a rhythm to where she was cumming on my face every minute or so. Neither one of us showed any sign of letting up. She kept her cunt wiggling in my face and I keep nipping and sucking and licking at it for all I was worth. I hadn't given any thoughts to stopping and apparently Claire wasn't interested in quitting either.

I could hear my daughter Sophie's voice. I was on the back side of the counter under her mother. Claire raised her dress and whispered to me.

"The kids are coming. Don't you dare stop."

"Mommy. When's dinner going to be ready?"

"Probably in a half hour."

"Look. I colored you a picture, Mommy."

"That's pretty. Who is this?"

"That's you and Daddy kissing, and that's me and Jacob watching."

"Oh, I see. Very nice."

Things paused. I could tell Claire was cumming again. She shoved against my face hard. More of her cum hit my tongue and slid down my throat. I didn't realize the kids were still there until I heard the bump of the barstool. Holy shit! They had to be just across the counter while she was talking to them. I stopped to be quiet. Claire reached under her dress and lightly slapped my cheek. I kept eating pussy and Claire started doing one of those little spasms of rolling orgasms. I needed to keep swallowing.

"Where's Daddy?"

"Oh, he's doing Mommy a favor."

"Is it a big favor?"

"Sweetie, it's a really big favor, trust me." Claire wiggled against my face.

"Your face looks funny, Mommy."

"What do you mean funny?"

"Like when you have a headache or say you are thinking real hard."

"Mommy's fine. Go on back and play."

She left, then was right back.

"I've got my crayons and paper. I'm going to color you another picture while we wait for Daddy."

Claire never stopped the motion on my face. I could feel her steel herself on the countertop as another orgasm made her quiver. Something was triggering way too much sexual interest and she was cumming like a maniac. Unfortunately the only trigger I could think of was Ralph. Which it seemed would be a better choice than some total stranger. Although it was hard to reason that it would have to be somebody I would know personally. How perverted was it that I was under my wife's skirt, wondering is she was thinking about Ralph while she talked to our Sophie?

Looking for a solution to my situation I spun out from under Claire and stood up facing the kid. The look on Claire's face was priceless as she squealed in surprise at my action. I tried to wipe my face with my hands as I stood up.

"Surprise! I was hiding from you behind the island!"

Our daughter's eyes were big. "You scared me, Daddy!" I thought you were doing Mommy a favor." Then she laughed.

"I was, Baby. But, then I was hiding from you."

"Oh, I guess I should start dinner." Claire gave me a condescending look as if she thought I was going to eat pussy all night.

Dinner was mostly the kids talking about things. I could imagine Grandma would hear the story about how Daddy hid after doing Mommy a favor. Claire kind of picked at her food as she sat with one leg crossed under the other. I helped with dishes. A sly grin was on Claire's face as she nudged her elbow at me.

"The nice thing about getting eaten is no matter how much I cum I stay nice and clean down there."

"Sure, and I end up with hair in my teeth."

"We'll get used to it. I'm not going to start shaving down there."

Ralph came to the door looking like going home to his wife the night before hadn't done him any good.

Claire gave the kids their bath and put them to bed before dropping in on Ralph and I in the den. She was still wearing her dress from work. Instead of sitting between us to see the TV she sat across from Ralph on the loveseat. Ralph was trying to sneak a look, but from where I sat it wasn't hard to see she hadn't put on panties.

"The kids are waiting for you to tell them good night."

Claire had that defiant look accompanied by a rather cold-eyed stare to get me to leave. I hustled to kiss the kids goodnight and get back to Ralph and my wife. From the way she was sitting when I left she could go full frontal for Ralph with her pussy just by moving one leg.

"Mommy said you would read us a story. She said you would read us two stories tonight."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers