A Little Help From a Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I met Walter and Kelly at church, as we typically did on Sunday morning. Walter sat on one side of Kelly, I on the other. After we sat following the singing that kicked off the service, Kelly seemed to be a bit fidgety.

I leaned toward Kelly. "Nervous this morning??" I whispered in her ear.

Kelly smiled. "No. Just leaking. And a little sore."

"Told you," I said. Kelly slapped my leg. The collection basket suddenly appeared. Kelly pulled not one, but two $100 bills out and dropped them in. I was taken aback, but when I looked over, Walter was just staring into the basket as it went past him. It looked like we'd have a lot to talk about over lunch.

After a Chinese lunch, we went back to their house. Walter must have made all the lights-I didn't make one of the four between the restaurant and their home, and I had to stop for gas anyway-so he had a pretty good lead on me. When I got there, I went inside, only to hear what sounded like Kelly whimpering, and a series of resounding slaps. I followed the sound to Walter and Kelly's bedroom, where Walter had Kelly bent over the end of the bed, his pants around his ankles, his cock buried in his wife's pussy. She was naked, face down on the bed, her head turned to one side, her hands gripping the blanket as if she was trying to pull it from the bed with her fingers. Walter pounded his cock into Kelly, making her cry out, then he slapped her ass hard, Kelly now moaning into the bedcovers.

"Hey, buddy," Walter said to me as I came into the room. "Watch me fuck my thousand dollar whore."

"It was only $850," said Kelly, looking back at us with a smile. "I can go for $1000 next weekend if you want."

"Just haggling over price," said Walter, again slamming into Kelly's pussy and giving her ass a good whack. Kelly whimpered into the blanket again from the force of Walter's thrust and the shock to her clit. Walter grabbed Kelly's ass tight, pushed in deep and let out a groan, his ass clenching as he unloaded in his wife. "There. That's what, five??"

"Yes," said Kelly weakly, her own orgasm still going, her hips shaking as Walter's come filled her.

"You sure it's not more?? You had eight guys last night."

"Yeah, but four of them used condoms."

Walter slapped Kelly's ass again as he pulled out. "How about we make it an even half dozen?? Come on, Tom, give her your load too." Walter stepped away from his wife, who was still bent over the bed, her still spread labia now dripping a steady stream of her husband's sperm. I dropped my pants and moved into place, my cock already hard from watching Walter ravage his wife's pussy. I slid into Kelly easily, as she was already well lubed from Walter's come, as well as whatever was left from last night. I felt my cockhead bottom out, my balls slapping into her clit, and the wetness on them from the come leaking out of her pussy. I slapped Kelly's ass, making her jump, then started pumping her, making sure to get good contact on her clit every time I pushed forward. I slapped her ass in an irregular rhythm, and I could feel her vagina contract around me every time my hand smacked on her butt. After about five minutes, her pussy clenched my cock, and she came, moaning loudly into the bed. I slapped her ass as she came, sending her into overdrive, her hips and pussy convulsing as I held my dick deep within her. I leaned forward and grabbed her tits, now thrusting hard as I felt my own release rising. I mauled her breasts and pushed into her hard, my come spewing into her well used pussy, adding a massive load to the sperm already inside her. I felt it spill back, slurping as it escaped her cunt, making my balls wet, and starting to roll down her leg.

I held my cock inside Kelly as our orgasm subsided, finally pulling out with a slurp, watching a thick stream of semen drip from Kelly's spread pussy. She rolled over, her legs hanging off the bed, letting out an "Aaaaaahhhh" as she felt what I was seeing. She was close enough to the side that I walked over and put my dick in her face, which she responded to by licking the come off me til I was clean.

"Hey, Walter, you should have your wife clean up after you," I called over to him. He laughed, and took his place in front of her, and Kelly licked him clean as well. Both of us now cleaned off, we pulled our pants up and put ourselves back together. We looked at Kelly, then at each other.

"Well, you did keep saying you were going to rent her out."

Walter laughed. "Yeah, but I didn't think she'd take it as a challenge!! I think she actually likes it," he said, looking at Kelly, still on her back, a steady flow of sperm still leaking from her twat, though now a lot slower than it had been initially.

"Yeah, and since you guys like it so much, I should charge you both," said Kelly.

"I've been paying on this for the last 50 years," said Walter, smiling. "I'm on the installment plan."

I smiled at her, and reached out. Kelly took my hands and I pulled her up to a sitting position. We kissed, then she stood and kissed Walter. He handed her a knee length satin robe, which she tied in front. Kelly giggled as a streak of come ran down her left thigh, then became visible as it rolled down her calf. She scooped it up and licked her finger.

"I don't know who gave that to me, but it tasted good," she said. We all laughed.

"I bet it would taste good with some Bailey's," I suggested.

"I bet it does," said Kelly, heading for the kitchen. She pulled a bottle of Bailey's out of the fridge, and took a swig, then dipped her two fingers into her pussy, getting a good dollop of come on them, put them in her mouth and took another swig out of the bottle. "Wow, you're right!!" she said, pouring herself a glass, then getting another two glasses out and pouring some for Walter and me. We all took a sip of our drinks, and pulled up stools to the island in the kitchen.

Kelly smiled at us. "So, now Walter, what do you think of renting me out now that I've done it?? Still funny??"

Walter thought a moment. "Actually, it's kind of hot," he said, looking at Kelly.

"Good," said Kelly. "I thought you were really turned on. You came harder and more than you have in years. Plan on it happening again. Seems the guys like me well enough they're willing to pay for a little fun with me, and I like playing with them, too." She raised her glass to Walter, and they drank.

Kelly looked over at me and raised her glass. "Thanks, Tom, for giving me the self confidence to go out and do this. Walter had been teasing me that he was going to rent me out for years. You made me feel attractive enough to think guys would want to have a fling with a 70-something grandma, and were you ever right!!" We clinked glasses and drank.

Well," said Kelly, "I think this has worked out wonderfully. Just shows that when you share," she looked over at Walter, then at me, then back to Walter, "good things come back to you many times over." Kelly looked at Walter. "I got my husband back," she said, blowing him a kiss. "And I got to make love with a dear friend whom I've wanted for a long time," she said, looking over at me and blowing me a kiss. "And I get to be boy crazy, and judging by this mess inside me, that has made my guys crazy for me." We all laughed.

"And like that's not enough, you also have a secondary income on top of your Social Security," I said, again making everyone laugh. I raised my glass to both Walter and Kelly. "To old friends and new horizons." We all drank, and went on with the day. It was all good after that. Walter got his fill of his fantasies. I got to have Kelly whenever I wanted her, and she got to be the slut she always wanted to be, with a cash bonus on the side.

12