A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been with a woman so hot to take cock. I could have held still and she would have fucked me to death. Instead I met every movement and soon starting spraying my seed around inside her greedy cunt.

"That's it!" She grunted. "Inseminate me. Make me have your baby."

I gave it my best effort, still atop her, I held in deep as my sperm searched for their target. I didn't want to ever leave between her soft thighs. The back of my mind let me wonder if I asked Claire and Ralph to swap for the weekend how much hell I'd catch. My memory of their jealousy killed that idea. I slipped out of her when I softened and stood up by my own bed.

Laura had been wearing sweats again and quickly pulled them on. I pulled on my shorts and shirt and started to lead her to the door. Looking back, there was a puddle on our bed. Claire would probably think it leaked out of her. I heard my wife's little whimper sounds she made as she was building up to a big orgasm.

Laura heard it, too.

"Let's peek in on them. I want to see the bastard's cock in her."

Before I could stop her she was at the door to the den, just her face looking inside. I could tell by her reaction as she jumped back that she must have gotten a good view of my wife and her husband. She kept muttering something as I got her out the front door. She stopped right outside on my porch.

"It's all different when you see it ... his cock going in and out of her. I don't see how you could stand watching him fuck your wife, but I could have hidden and watched them for hours. I wish I had pictures."

"Oh ... I've got pictures."

"You do? How? When?"

"A while back. I acted like I was playing around. Then switched SD cards before they made me delete them."

"You have pictures? How many?"

"Probably a couple of hundred."

"I want to see them."

"I'll make you a copy of the SD card. But, we get Ralph with the theft charges. I don't want Claire knowing I was behind this or every one finding out in court that he was fucking her. I thought your Dad would have taken care of him by now."

"You know how Mormons are. We have to pray to the Prophet about it. I told my Dad that I was still praying. I need Ralph to keep Claire busy until you and I finish our business. You know, round tummy."

Laura made a baby bump motion with her hands. Then she kissed me and walked back home. I went back inside. I couldn't leave the big cum spot on our bed. I wiped at it with a wash cloth and went into the den to watch Ralph and my wife finish up. I thought about what Laura and I had done right in my own house with Ralph and Claire going at it only a few feet away.

Claire saw Ralph out and came to the bedroom. I felt Laura's presence there as I looked at my wife so hung up on getting herself fucked she would never notice. She didn't check on the kids again, coming straight to bed right after a shower. She lay next to me for a few minutes in the dark.

"You could be still fucking me it you wanted. I wouldn't mind a little of your cum in me.. I know it can build up in you, you know like maybe you just need to unload."

"I think I'll be fine. I'm sure you've had enough any how. You know Ralph was the third guy in you today."

"I do need to tell you I'm meeting Ben tomorrow at their cabin in the mountains tomorrow. His wife thinks he'll be fishing. He wants to fuck me there and says he has something to ask me. It sound's important. I told him that I'd tell you I was going to my sister's for a while."

"Okay, except for the mall kid, this is your first on a weekend. I wonder what's up?"

Early the next morning I heard Claire moving around the room at 5:00 AM. I turned on the beside lamp to find her fully dressed in a long sleeve shirt and jeans.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I told you, his wife thinks he is fishing. We have to leave early. I'm leaving the minivan at the grocery and riding up with him."

"I still wonder what he wants."

"Probably mostly he wants some of my pussy. He's pretty randy for a guy in his late fifties."

I had no idea my wife was fucking a guy that much older. I had began to worry when she wasn't home in the late afternoon when the phone rang.

"Sorry I haven't called sooner. The cabin is about four miles out of cell phone range. He just called his wife to tell her he is spending the night. I'll be home tomorrow night. Kiss the kids for me."

"What was it he wanted to ask?"

Either she hung up or the signal was lost. I didn't get an answer to my question.

It was dark when Claire dragged in Sunday night looking the worse for wear. Claire told me how they fucked when they got there. Then went fishing. When it warmed up they stayed in the cabin. Claire could hardly contain herself.

"Guess what Ben wants me to do."

"I have no idea."

"He says I can work from home and work on a commission. I'll be a customer rep and sales person."

"What would you be selling?"

"Ben's always wondered how it would go if his wife would go along and fuck some of his new clients. He isn't going to ask her to do that, but he is going to pay me to pretend to be his wife and see what happens. He says we can go out to try it at the end of the week, a Thursday/Friday kind of thing. If I get an account by fucking some guy it will be my account, my commission."

It was good to fuck Laura again on Monday and Tuesday. If she wasn't knocked up, this would be the last chance of it. It seemed like she got even more wild in bed each time. She loved her new cock swallowing talents and was kind enough not to mention me being smaller in the that department than her spouse.

Tuesday night was a bit melancholy as Laura insisted that we were probably done fucking. It was sad taking my cock out of her for the last time. As we kissed goodnight I didn't want to let go.

"You are a surprising woman. I thought you were a stuck up prudish bitch. That turned out to be far from true."

"Doesn't everybody think that of me? No one knew what's living inside me trying to take control of my very being. I've started finding myself looking at every man and wondering what he'd be like to fuck since you've got me started. That's going to be hard to keep in control."

"I'll help out whenever I can."

"I'll bet you would." Laura smiled and walked away.

My wife and her boss, Ben, left late Wednesday to spend the night in a hotel in Idaho to call on a client early Thursday morning. She called me at noon Thursday to tell me what had happened.

"Ben got us nice hotel room. Yes, I know what you are thinking, he fucked me a couple of times. The client we went to see was a balding man in his forties. Ben had tried to get the account for years. He introduced me as his wife. I could see I had his attention right away. Ben recognized it and ask where to find the restroom. I gave the man a nice smile and crossed and uncrossed my legs."

"How did that work out?"

"I leaned forward and told him how much Ben wanted his business. Then I told him I'd do anything to get him on board. The man swallowed hard. He said he had been had been buying from another company for years. I bluntly told him that my "husband" would be playing golf with a client in the next town all afternoon and that I'd be all alone in the hotel room. The guy was a little more bold than I expected."

"What hotel and what room number is that?" He asked.

"I told him and smiled."

"I might get some time off after lunch. Shall we say somewhere around one?"

"That would be fine with me."

"Let's understand, this is what one would call and unlimited visit, is that correct." He leered at me.

"Just as unlimited as you want it to be if you agree to buy from us."

"If we do that, would you say you'd be by every month or so to take my order, if you know what I mean?"

"As long as you are taking everything that I offer."

"I think we have a deal." We both smiled, then heard Ben clear his throat on the way back down the hall.

"Ben asked me how it went when we walked back to the car. He said it looks like he'd have to find some place to hang out tonight. I told him that he was playing golf in the next town all afternoon."

"I am, am I? I knew that son of a bitch would go for it?" Ben was pumping his fist in the air and kissed me.

"Let's hope he shows up and wasn't just screwing with us."

"You might want to start keeping a list of the guys you fuck before you lose track." I actually laughed at her.

"I like that idea. Maybe with a note about how we met, how he fucked, and how big his cock was. I'll call you tonight."

Claire called right after that to tell me that Ralph had been arrested and would probably be in jail until either a trial or plea bargain. Ralph had stolen more than to pay Claire for pussy. Once they got him talking he wouldn't shut up. I told her about Ralph stealing from the secret fund.

"Claire won't know for a few days. She's out of town on business with her boss until Friday night. I'm not going to tell her."

"With her boss? That sounds interesting."

"Yeah, we'll see how that works out."

I picked the kids up at Emma's after work again. Her husband was always there since banking evidentially didn't take full time when your job mainly entailed fucking people over. I'd like another shot at my mother-in-law sometime if I could. She always looked like she wanted it, too.

The kids and I went home to an empty house for the second night. I was Dad, Mom, cook, and housekeeper. With them in bed I sat in the den thinking about Ralph in jail and how many times he'd fucked my wife on my leather couch. Then I thought what if he was in jail with a knocked up wife carrying my kid? Lastly, I thought of my own wife. Claire was probably in the hotel fucking her Ben.

It sound like a tapping of slapping sound somewhere in the house. I went into the hallway. It wasn't coming from the kid's room. It seemed to be in the front entry. I heard it again. Someone or something was tapping on the front door. I opened the door a crack and peeked out. Laura's voice came from out of the dark.

"It sure takes you a long time to answer the door. A girl could feel unwanted."

I pulled her inside and we kissed. She was wearing sweats again with nothing underneath.

"I kind of thought you were done with me." I teased.

"After we talked I wondered what you would be doing all by yourself, what with you wife out of town, and all."

She walked away towards my bedroom, taking off her top and bottoms as she moved ahead of me. In the bedroom I held her naked body against me as we made out. I remembered I should lock the bedroom door. As the latch clicked Laura scooted back on my bed.

"There's no need to hurry. You can start with eating my pussy."

I made her cum so much neither of use had any idea of the count. Finally feeling guilty about my boner she ordered me to lay down and started kissing all over my cock and stomach. That led to her sucking the head and taking my cock in her mouth. That went on to her using her newly learned deep throat skills as her nose pushed into my pubic hairs and nuzzled against my skin.

Although I had never shot a load in her mouth I'd leaked enough precum that she'd know what it tasted like. When I told her it was time, that I was losing it, an arm went around my hip as she held me in her throat. It felt like I sent enough sperm into her tummy that my balls would have to have been the size of coconuts to hold it all.

Laura didn't say anything about me cumming down her throat. We cuddled together with me kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples. She started playing with my cock and balls.

"We need to get this working. I need this cock in me."

Those words and a couple of minutes with my penis in her mouth led me to shoving my full hardon as deep as I could get it in her pussy. Not that I had forgotten how the now incarcerated Ralph would have gone deeper, but firing blanks into her. It wasn't that either of us were at a frantic pace, but Laura murmured in my ear.

"You know. We don't have to hurry. You might not realize it, but I plan on spending the night."

"You've become a very naughty girl. Do you know that?

We kissed and nibbled at each other for the next hour as my cock plunged in and out of her and her cunt rocked up to encase my dick. She had me close several times while she had several slow and intense orgasms. Her juices alone were soaking a spot below her ass. Finally we were cumming together as I filled her with more of my seed.

I checked the kids. Laura stayed in my bed, legs spread, my cum just starting to appear in her slit. Returning to bed, Laura moved in next to me like we were a married couple. Her nipples pressed into the skin on my chest. I started to wonder about Claire having not called. Laura's hand on my cock distracted me from worrying about that. She got me hard enough to straddle me and get my cock inside her. She moved around on it, forcing in and out of her slit as I went to full hardness..

Then my cell phone rang with my wife's call. I showed it to Laura so she would know to be quiet.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Hon. Sorry to call late."

"How was your day? Did you make the sale?"

"Yes and Yes! The afternoon guy was really sweet. He wasn't bad looking, slim and tall, but pale. With the suit he was wearing he looked like an undertaker. I got a surprise when he undressed. The guy had a cock that looked to be ten inches. It was the longest I've ever had and he knew how to use it. He came to the hotel and fucked me twice while Ben killed time somewhere waiting for us to finish."

Laura wouldn't stop fucking my cock. Then she bent enough to suck my nipples, finally kissing my ear on the other side from my phone. She heard what my wife said and gave me a WTF look.

"We were done by 2:30." Claire continued. "So Ben said we had time to call on another man he had tried to get to buy from us. I was surprised that he was more my age. Ben introduced me as his wife again. Ben got a call from our office, really, and excused himself, saying the call was important. I crossed and uncrossed my legs for the man, being sure he would see the crotch of my panties when I crossed them back again."

Laura stopped the mischievous shit she was doing to me and rested her chin on shoulder to listen.

So, I said to him. "My husband has been trying to get your for business some time. Would you like to hear my offer?"

"Yes, if it's an offer involving you."

"Come to dinner with us tonight. My husband will drink to be sociable, but can't handle his liquor. He'll be out like a light when I get him back to the hotel. I'll let you in the room and you can fuck me on the other queen bed."

"With your husband in the room?"

"Sure, it will be fun! He's not going to wake up."

"Okay, I'll give you my cell number. Call me at home after you are sure he is out and tell me the alarm has been tripped at the business."

"So, that's the way it worked, Sweetheart. Ben pretended to be passed out and watched the whole thing. I sucked the guy's cock and let him fuck me twice. Then Ben had to fuck me after he left."

"How was the second guy in bed?"

"He was pretty good. Really hosed me down inside. Said his wife hadn't fucked him in two weeks. He's going to fax me an order in the morning. Ben said it looks like I'm already making three to five hundred per month on commissions. Of course, I'll have to stop by and fuck this guy some more just like the other one."

"No big cock surprise this time then?"

"No pretty average, but he did make me cum twice. I'm in the bathroom with the fan on so Ben can't hear me call you. He's probably still awake and will want to fuck me again. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you."

The phone went silent. Laura let out a laugh.

"Oh, my God! She really is a whore, isn't she?"

"I'm still lying here with my cock in you. What do you say about that?"

"Okay. So, I'm a little bit of a whore. But, nothing like your wife!"

We rolled over so I was on top and between her legs. My cock was rock hard now from both being with Laura and hearing my wife's story about her day. I pumped into Laura steady until we both cum together. I rolled off, leaving her full of my cum. I pulled her naked body against mine and drifted off to sleep. When I awoke later she was snuggled even tighter against me.

A little after 5:00 AM she woke me with a kiss.

"I'd better get home while it's still dark. I should have set your alarm so there would have been time for you to fuck me before I go home to my empty house. We wouldn't want your kids to find a different Mommy in your bed."

I went back to sleep and dreamed about Laura. A dream where I was between her legs with my cock buried in her. When I awoke my daughter was jumping in bed with me telling me it was time to get up and fix breakfast. I got a hurried shower while they ate. I dressed them and rushed them over to their grandmother's house. I explained to her why I was bringing the kids.

"Claire's father is already at work. That's the way he is. It's just me and your kids. Since Claire isn't home you should come earlier tomorrow. We need to catch up, meaning it's about time you fucked your wife's mother again."

The look was smoldering. I kissed her, fondled a tit, promised to be earlier in the morning and rushed off to work.

Suzy had been off and on about our relationship and our noon time romance. It hadn't been an everyday thing like before. As I had suspected now that she had been sexually active with me she had found a young lad her own age. We met for lunch at her place where I came up with enough semen to get myself off and fill her cunt with my jizz. Lying naked and catching our breath afterwards she let me know.

"I've been seeing a guy my own age. It's getting serious. I've been fucking him. Having you over doesn't seem right."

"Sure, I understand." I felt relief.

"Maybe you and I will still fuck again. Maybe if I don't marry him, and maybe if I do, you know."

I kissed her goodbye.

"See you at work."

That would make life more simple. I loved Suzy's big tits and they way we would fuck, but what with fucking Laura and my mother-in-law wanting me to fuck her I was going to have to grow another penis and another set of balls. Plus, truth be told, I preferred the older ladies.

When I got back to work I had a message to see the boss in his office. Shit! I hope he doesn't know about Suzy. Surely she wouldn't have said anything.

"Come in. Sit down." The old assistant manager was sitting beside the boss's desk. "We have some good news and bad news. For the bad news, we passed over you, as you know, for the promotion. The good news, and also, bad news ... the new guy's wife decided she didn't want to leave Chicago to live in Utah. The word was that if he comes here he comes by himself."

"Sorry to hear that, Sir."

"Well, we are back to the good news. You were second on our list. We'd like you to take the assistant manager job. We'll even bump your salary up two thousand a year from what we told you it would be. Are you on board?"

I think if I hadn't drained all my energy into Suzy's cunt a half hour before I would have done a back flip or something. I managed to conceal my exuberance. Still the word was all over the building about my promotion before I got to my old office to collect my stuff. I saw Suzy give me a thumbs up and blow me a kiss.

The old assistant manager was in the office when I carried in my things. He motioned towards a table to put my stuff.

"Suzy looks pretty sharp in the warehouse. Do you suppose she could do your job on a trial basis to see if she could do it? Either way we have to hire someone new, either to replace her on the fork lift or someone to do your old job."

"She's almost like my assistant already. She knows how to fill orders and get things on the truck. She's smart and works hard. Why not give her a try?"