A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

Her husband thought about Claire and the bounce in her step as she would go out to meet a trick. There was no way anything was going to burn her out. Later that night Claire kicked off her shoes and went into the bathroom to pee. Back in the bedroom she stripped naked and crawled into bed.

"The last guy shot his load as soon as he pushed into me. It was another half hour getting him up again. Then he fucked for an hour before he could cum again. It was worth the wait. I've got a cunt full."

Claire had developed a habit of clearing her slit of cum with her fingers then licking it off. While she was talking to her husband she did it twice, him opting for a kiss on the cheek goodnight.

"Oh, Sweetie. Did you give Steve his money?"

"He stopped over for a few minutes. Said you were doing a hell of a job if it doesn't burn you out."

"Do I seem like it is burning me out?"

"I don't see you slowing up any. Do you know how much cash we had in the safe?"

"It's not about the money. I just put it in there. It looks like a pretty good stash."

"It's almost thirty grand, Claire."

"Wow! That's fucking a lot of black guys, huh?"

Claire giggled making her pussy bubble cum again. The finger went from her pussy slit to her mouth again.

"Claire, that's a lot of black guys. Do you even know you finger cum from your pussy and then suck it off into your mouth?"

"Really??? I guess I don't notice. Tastes good though."

She ran a couple of fingers between her cunt lips again and made a big deal of sucking the black sperm from them.

"Anyway good night."

Claire backed her naked body into his chest and snuggled in. He cupped a tit and soon both were asleep. The next morning Claire had leaked black seed all over both of them. Her husband showered again. Claire put on one of his T-shirts ... no panties ... no bra. She'd change the sheets and shower later. She was eating some cum from her pussy when Hannah called. They talked several times per day. The conversation changed.

"What are you doing anyway, Claire?"

"Eating cum from my pussy."

"Eeewww! That's gross!"

"This guy fucked me last night. First he shot cum in me before he ever got it in me. Then after I got him hard it was an hour before he spurted a big load in me. It's still leaking out a little."

"Again ... yuck Claire! One of your black customers?"

"Cum's cum, Hannah. The only difference is what comes out of you nine months later. There's the difference."

"You're weird, Claire!"

"You mean if I came over there right now you wouldn't eat my pussy because there's black seed in it?"

"I don't eat cum, Claire. I don't care where it comes from."

"I bet you would. I'm coming over. You need to try it."

"Don't bother ... definitely not interested! You'll be wasting your time."

"Doubt that. You little cunt's getting wet just thinking about it, isn't it?"

"Not the nasty part. The idea of you coming over might have my juices flowing."

Thirty minutes later Claire walked in through the unlocked door. Hannah heard her pull up and was rushing to the front door. Claire got to her first in the hallway for a big kiss. Hannah broke it off after the passion cooled a little.

"Shit, Claire. Do you taste like cum in your mouth?"

"A little trickled out on the way over. Nice, huh?"

"What are you doing? You taste like cum, you are dressed in just an old T-shirt, there's dried cum all over you. You look like you fucked two or three guys and didn't shower."

"It was two guys twice. I usually go to bed full of cum and change the sheets and shower after everyone is gone in the morning. I was enjoying the feel of it all when you called. Now let me get to that little cunt of yours."

"You're disgusting, Claire."

Yet Hannah pulled off her shorts and laid back on the bed. With her sex spread wide she opened herself to Claire's mouth and tongue.

"Not Fair. Not Fair. Not Fair. Not Fair!"

That's all Hannah could say as Claire mastered her willing cunt. After making her cum hard three times and several little ones Hannah went slightly limp. Claire rolled up from between her legs and laid beside her. They were soon facing each other on their sides, nipples to nipples, kissing passionately, swirling tongues.

"Hannah? Go down on me please. Eat my pussy."

"No, no way. Not with four loads of some man's cum in there."

Hannah jumped up from the bed and retreated to the closed bedroom door. Claire exposed her cunt and patted the insides of her thighs.

"Come on, Honey. It not just loads of cum, it's black man's cum. It's sweet, come try it."

Wet cum was slowly oozing from Claire's slit. Hannah backed against the door.

"You tell me you love me and you won't eat my pussy? Hannah, what's wrong with you?"

Claire teased the poor young mother. Wiggled her ass, made her tits jiggle on her chest.

"At least come to the foot of the bed. You like my pussy, don't you Hannah?"

"But, it's got guy's cum in it. I don't like guy's cum."

"Are you sure? What guy's cum have you tasted?"

"Just my husband's a couple of times. I didn't like it."

"This is different. You'll like it. It's special."

"Black guy's cum???"

"Come on. It's mostly me anyway. You know how wet I get. Just get close, smell me, see the cum lay in my slit."

Hannah did what she could. The urge to gag and puke was overbearing. The fragrance was what a whorehouse must smell like on a Sunday morning. The scent of fucking wasn't really that bad, it was the black seed that was pooling even deeper dead center in Claire's cunt.

"Hannah, Sweetie, just give it a little taste. If you don't like it then you can quit, no hard feelings."

The room seemed to spin. Hannah leaned in towards Claire's cum crusted crotch, stomach, and thighs. She barely remembered moving her face into Claire's cleft with the distant voice reassuring the young woman that it would be all right.

There! It was on her tongue. She remembered lapping the warm seed and froze. Hannah started to retch on the sheet. She coughed and gagged, but did not throw up. She waved her hands and backed up.

"I can't do it. I just can't."

"You can, Hannah. You truly can. You have cum in your mouth, on your lips, your chin ..."

Hannah touched her face, felt the cum on her mouth and chin.

"That bad, Hannah? Was it really that bad?"

Claire sounded so sympathetic.

"Don't you taste more of me than some man?"

"I guess so."

"Try another taste."

Hannah wiped the glob from her chin and licked her finger.

"Yuk! I can't do it."

"Of course not. Not from your chin. You say you love me. Take another taste from my pussy. You do love me, don't you?"

"You know I do."

Guilt won out. Hannah took another sip of the juices. As much as she hated the idea of it, she took another, then relaxed into tenderly lapping at Claire's whore cunt.

"Not, so bad? Hannah, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It's just a little creepy. You know, you fuck a black guy, I'm eat cum out of you eight hours later."

"It's okay, Baby."

Claire put her hand on Hannah's head and guided her face back into her crotch. Hannah licked as the juices kept flowing into her mouth. Claire started to cum at the sensation of her girl friend eating cum from her cunt. Hannah remained there for a half hour or so, drinking whatever nectar came from Claire's slit. She could still unbelievably taste the men's seed mixing with the gushes of girl cum from Claire's twat. Although Claire still held the the back of Hannah's head it was no longer necessary as Hannah's face voluntarily continued to give Claire pleasure.

After much naked making out between the two Claire returned home to shower and launder sheets. The burner phone did not ring that night. Everything looked like family to her husband ... except that damned phone that was never further than an few feet away to be quickly answered if it rang. Cliare sucked his cock when they went to bed and slept naked next to him. He should go fuck her mother again Saturday while Claire's dad golfed with buddies.

Hubby's hand drifted to her stomach while they slept. She stirred and pushed his hand lower. Both lay awake while he stroked her clit.

"What are we doing?" Her voice was soft.

"No black man tonight. I thought you might need a little comforting."

"You keep messing with my clit and I'll shove my blacked fucked huge pussy over you dick."

"That never happened when we married. You would just lay there with your legs spread and me between them fucking away at you like a good little Mormon wife."

"Yeah, good times, huh?" Claire laughed.

His cock was hard, poking between her ass cheeks.

"I never did get on top and ride you did I?"

"No, you never did."

"I've ridden a lot of hard cock, Sweetheart. Maybe you need a turn."

Claire moved onto her knees. With him on his back Claire lifted a leg and aligned his cock with her slit and settled down in one smooth stroke. She adjusted her position and began moving up and down slowly on his shaft. A day on her own left her a little tighter than she expected. She had learned how to cum with her g-spot and clit. Even black men can have a small cock. Some not much bigger than her husband had gotten her off pretty good.

He could feel her pussy grip him. Not tight like weeks ago when she was just his wife and not a fuck bucket for whoever wanted her, but the sensation was there that would make him cum.

"I'm I getting close to deep enough to do you any good?"

"Hmmm, almost deep enough. Are you going to cum in me?"

"There's a really good chance of that. Feels tighter than I thought it would."

He watched her above him, nipples hard on her tits, her ass swaying from side to side as she rocked up and down on his cock. She had mentioned that she had gone up a cup size since she started fucking blacks, for whatever reason. She also had a little more ass on her although her waist was a trim as when she became his bride.

To whatever extent she was his. She was not her mother, not her sister, but his. How did things come to this? His balls didn't wait for an answer and didn't care. He was cumming in his own wife. She was cumming, too. Was she faking it or was it real? Fuck her! I was real to him. His sperm shot up into her, probably like those tests of strength at the carnival where one would hit the lever with the big hammer and try to ring the bell to win a prize for the lady. The bell probably didn't get rung. No big teddy bear for his Claire, or a small one for that matter. The marker didn't rise up that far, maybe a 60 out of 100. Had a crowd been watching the event they probably would have let out a collective groan of disappointment. Maybe sent him home with a goldfish in a small glass bowl.

But, fuck her, in more ways than one. He didn't have to jack off into a wash cloth or slip over to the in-laws and he didn't have to pay to fuck her like those other thirty or forty guys per month did.

"That was a nice surprise. I didn't think you'd ever fuck me again."

"I wasn't the one on top doing the fucking, but thank you.

Claire kissed him on the mouth with a little tongue.

I'm going to go take a shower."

He heard the water turn on. He could see her through the open door soaping herself up, washing herself, shaving her pussy. He dozed off before she returned to the bed and woke up with her naked in his arms. The last thing he remembered was thinking was that he had just fucked his wife and she showered. When she fucked the blacks she came to bed without a shower and full of their cum that would leak from her cunt while she slept.

The next day went the same way. She talked to Hannah several times on the phone. Claire getting Hannah to eat black cum from her cunt wasn't mentioned. Sweet and silly things were discussed along with several exchanges of I love you between the pair. The burner phone stayed quiet. No call from Steve, no black man to fuck.

At bedtime again Claire lowered herself over her husband's cock and took his seed as far as he could launch it into her depths. No bell got rang, no prize again if you compare it to what she really craved. She either faked it or he made her cum again. He liked fucking his wife. As the night before she showered and came back to bed to cuddle naked against him and fall asleep. The next morning she awoke in a playful mood and told him she would fuck him again if it wouldn't make him late for work. He was only a few minutes late.

She spoke to and teased Hannah over the phone again. Again no mention of black man's cum being sucked from her cunt and swallowed. She called her husband on his way home.

"Hi Sweetie. You may want to stop by somewhere to get the kids some hamburgers. Got a date tonight. A three-fer. Three black guys want to pretend they are gang banging a white girl's cunt. Steve set it up for them taking turns over three hours for a thousand if I don't wear them out first. I get to keep seven hundred of it. I should be home around ten o'clock. I love you."

Her husband thought enough about Claire taking on three men at the same time. Fully aroused and knowing he wouldn't be stupid enough to try to fuck his wife when she got home he went to the computer and pulled up some videos of a white woman fucking several black guys. After about ten minutes he shot a load into some tissues and wiped his cock.

True to her nature of not leaving black balls with sperm in them Claire got home at 10:45 P.M.

"How was your three man gang bang? Doesn't look like you wore them out. They didn't wear you out did they?"

He was joking and laughed. Claire gave him a scowl.

"Why, do you want to go a round?"

"Probably not. How big were they?"

"I'd say nine, ten, and twelve inches."

"Maybe I'd better pass. Sounds pretty intense."

"Good choice!" Claire grinned at him. "They got into kind of a completion as to who could cum the most in me. It was pretty rapid. I'd say it was fifteen times between the three of them."

"God, what was that about?"

"From what I got of the story they gang raped some white girl right out of high school. Even though it was rape at first she got into it. A few days later she approached them. One of the guys apologized to her. The girl said it was okay, and if they wanted they could do it to her again. After that whether it was one, two, or all three that wanted to fuck her she was available. That went on for almost two years with even some buddies joining in to where there were about eight black guys fucking her when they needed a place to release a load of cum. She ended up married to one of three, I think the guy with the nine inch dick. Even though the other two married she still fucked all three. I think tonight was sort of reliving the night when they first gang banged her."

"Wow! What if something like that had happened to you when you were right out of high school?"

"With three black guys fucking me like that I wouldn't have ever met or married you."

Claire's cunt was really open and it was not hard to believe she has taken the fifteen loads. She took ten hundred dollars bills from her purse and laid them on the dresser. Dropping her clothes in a pile she rolled naked into the bed. She kissed him on the cheek knowing he didn't like kissed on the lips after she had been on tricks. Pushing her nipples into his chest she told him she loved him.

That night, unlike the two nights before when only he had fucked her she rolled her back against him and made no effort to shower. He caressed a tit with one hand and trailed it over her stomach. She moaned and pushed back against him. He thought of fifteen loads of black man's cum in her. Running his hand over her hip he felt her sopping cunt from behind. He took three fingers and pushed them inside her with no resistance then pulled them out. Feeling the stickiness he lifted his hand to her mouth. His wife sucked in his fingers and licked them clean.

She nestled back against him and murmured, "Thanks, Baby," and went to sleep knowing most of the cum would run out and be all over her and the bed in the morning.

Things were a mess. Even her husband needed to rinse off before going to work. Claire went back to bed, getting up at 11:00 A.M. she called Hannah.

"Hey, Sugar Snatch, how are you today?" Claire already had plans for the girl.

"You sound like you got well fucked last night. Must have been quite load to make you sound this cheerful."

"Yeah, all over the sheets this morning. Even hubby needed a little clean up from the leakage."

"How many this time?"

"Three guys paid for a gang bang. Fifteen or sixteen times they spurted cum in me."

"Well, good for you. So, what's up?"

"I thought I'd come over and share. You do love me, you do like to share, don't you?

"Not a fair question. You know I love you. Not so sure about your cunt when it is full of black sperm."

"I imagine after another time or two you'll look forward to slurping black seed from my pussy."

"Chances are you won't take no for an answer, so get your sloppy little cunt hole over here."

Hannah cut off the call. Claire giggled.

Hannah was making lunch for her kids when Claire arrived. The two of them talked about little things. Husband's, family, work, all the details of Claire's fucking the night before. Finally the Hannah's kids were fed and watching TV, one of them already asleep.

"So, you've got a sopping went surprise for me, do you?"

"What you haven't let soak into my panties while you took your sweet time."

Claire put her hands under her skirt and pulled out three fingers which she held towards Hannah's face. She sucked Claire's fingers into her mouth and gagged a little.

"I'm not sure I can get used to the taste of your used cum."

Claire laid back and Hannah went between her legs to spend several minutes cleaning her cunt. Then it was mostly Claire while Hannah finished about twenty minutes later. Claire made Hannah cum a couple of times, kissed her goodbye and went home.

That night the burner phone rang about 8:30. Her husband had been thinking about fucking Claire again with her lowering her big pussy over his cock. That idea faded like a puff of smoke. Claire left about nine and was home by eleven.

"It was a credit card night. I got fifty as a tip in cash."

Claire laid two twenties and a wrinkled ten on the dresser. She undressed and got naked into bed with her husband. He had already seen a little drool of sperm trickle from her pussy slit. She'd get up in the morning crusty and slick down there, hopefully the one man show wouldn't get leaked on him, too.

The next morning there was no call from Hannah, which was pretty unusual. Hannah had worked at the hotel, but was usually up before Claire. Claire had got accustomed to staying in bed until Hannah called. Claire called later in the afternoon. Hannah seemed a little reserved and not like her usual self. The pair didn't get together for over a week. Even then Hannah didn't want to play lesbian Mormon wife. The next week the explanation of the problem came out when Claire visited.

"Claire, I'm pregnant."

"What do you mean, your pregnant?"

"That's it. Pregnant, with child, knocked up."

"I thought you didn't like your husband's dick or his sperm in you."

"It's not his!"

"Not his? Who in the hell's is it?"

"I work with a black desk clerk named Louis. I was telling him about you fucking black guys. I asked him if it was true about about black guy's having big cocks. We teased around it for a while when he asked me if I wanted to see his. We have a little office behind the desk. We stepped back there and he pulled it from his pants. It was soft, still bigger than what I've ever seen."

"Well, duh!" Claire scoffed.

"I touched it and it went hard to about a foot. He told me it was ten and a half inches. I held it in my hand much longer than I should. It seemed right to put it in my mouth. I sucked it a little. Someone came to the desk. I had to quit and then the lobby got busy. When we got off work he told me his apartment was only two blocks away if I was interested. I had to keep myself from breaking into a run. I sucked him a little more and let him fuck me. I used the excuse that the girl on the next shift was late. He fucked me good. I realized I was probably fertile and he was fucking me bareback. He couldn't pull out because I had my ankles locked around his waist.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers