A Little Insurance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********

Over the next three days, Bobby and I separated trash from treasure and loaded the trash for a trip to the land fill. We spent much more time talking about our new relationship. One hurdle to overcome remained, Bobby works on the East Coast and I live in Kansas. "Wil, there is an even larger issue, how do we tell our families about us?"

I don't have a large extended family any longer and my parents are dead. I had not considered their reaction. "Bobby, you went on vacation early and came home but you didn't go home. What was on your mind as you knocked on my door? Maybe that answer will tell us how to deal with families."

Bobby did not answer for some time and I did not pressure him to answer. When Bobby began forming his answer, it came slowly, each word measured for meaning. "Wil, I don't know what I was thinking except after reconnecting with you, I felt an empty spot fill. When we continued to write, email, and talk on the phone, it was as though we never parted after high school. When I decided to surprise you, I only thought about helping you get settled. The picture we both kept copies of made me understand that we had more then and have more now than any other pair of people."

"Any other pair of people? Are you trying to claim that we are something more, Bobby?" I knew I felt a strong emotional link with Bobby that could sustain me. I wanted to know from him that he felt we are lovers, a couple.

"I want us to be something more, Wil."

"Then, Bobby, let me stand with you when you go home to your family tomorrow. We will tell them together."

We leaned into the other and sealed the bargain with a kiss and an embrace. That night there was little sleep and as morning came we woke to another round of passionate sex.

"Hey, mom, its Bobby. I'm a couple hours from home. I'm guessing about 12:30 or 1:00 to pull into the drive. I hope it won't surprise you hear, I am bringing someone with me."

Bobby was silent listening to his mother's side of the conversation. "What! What do you mean you know I've been home for almost a week?"

"Well, yes, I am with Wil."

"Yes, the someone is Wil."

"Okay, mom. We will be there in a few minutes."

Bobby looked at me and I saw fear in his eyes. "Mom knows about us somehow. She wants us to come now."

"I'll drive, Bobby. Lets go."

**********

I parked on the street in front of Bobby's family home. A large tree blocked a clear view of the house and blocked a clear view from the house. I reached a hand to stop Bobby opening the door to get out. "Second thoughts, Bobby?"

Bobby stared into my eyes. Beneath the apprehension and fear, I saw something else that I took for growing love. "Many second thought and firm on one. Wil, can I say something deeply personal?" I held his hand and nodded. "I want you to be with me now and forever. Is it too early to say I think I am falling completely in love with you?"

I felt on the drive here he might say something like that and I was prepared to answer. "Come on, Bobby, lets dance to the music." I leaned across the car to give him a quick kiss punctuated with a whisper, "No, not too early."

When we entered the house, only Bobby's mom and dad were home. There were hugs, kisses, and hand shakes all around before anything was said. We sat in the living room as Bobby's mom served some iced tea and tea biscuits. Conversation was light mostly about me leaving work to settle back here.

I told the whole story of meeting Bobby at a convention and spending time talking, writing, and emailing each other. I told them of his surprise arrival a few days ago telling them Bobby stayed with me helping clean up and organize. I did not mention we slept together.

"Well, it always was Bobby and Wil or Wil and Bobby years ago. Nothing should be different now," came a sarcastic remark from Bobby's dad. With that we had a laugh until Bobby dropped the bomb.

"Dad, you don't know how right you are about it always being Wil and I. Mom, dad, I have been staying with Wil, but more, Wil invited me to sleep in his bed, with him, as lovers, and we are," Bobby paused before adding, "lovers."

**********

The whole completion of Bobby's vacation changed and in a surprise neither of us expected, I was invited to stay a couple days with Bobby at his home. We slept together and made love under their roof.

Vacation time ended before we realized and Bobby began packing for his return to work. We were silent as he packed. We made love and made promises, yet in the end, Bobby packed his car and headed back east.

Several hours later, Bobby phoned. I presumed he was calling from a motel room. "Hi, Wil. You remember me?" I heard him chuckle. "Wil, I need a place to stay for the rest of my life. Any ideas where I might find one?"

"Bobby, you better not be fucking with me!" I heard the doorbell ring and knew it was him.

12