A Little Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers

"You bitch!" screeched Julie.

"Did your friend leave already?" I asked.

"Yes!" she said. "Stupid guy was all cum, no technique! I had to let him fuck me three times before I managed to cum!"

"Oh, snap. You need to find a guy with experience. Maybe one of the professors," I said.

"You are so fucking not funny, Rachel!" she said.

"Oh, it's really funny compared to me showing the world my bare big boobs, slut! In fact, me so funny! Me funny long time!" I said.

"Grrrrrrr! You are so gonna get yours, you...you...you bimbo!" she said.

"Bite me, bitch!"

"Kiss my ass!"

"You wish!"

"You wish!"

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

We could have continued, but Julie had hung up on me. It didn't matter, though. The conversation had been interesting for me. I had enjoyed giving it to Julie so much that my lips actually tingled. Yes, Julie was definitely regretting crossing me, no doubt.

***

I woke up the next morning and I knew something was different. I sat up and waited for my swelled boobs to settle before standing. Even now, my cheeks burned as I waited for the heavy things to stop their embarrassing swaying. Once they settled, I did a quick mental survey, but wasn't sure what it was that set off my alarms.

I stood up and made my way to the mirror. Everything looked fine. I wasn't sure what...

And then I saw it. In fact, I wondered how the heck I missed it.

My lips had swelled into huge, sensual, bee-stung pillows.

I stood there with my mouth hanging open for several seconds before I finally remembered to close it. My lips were so lush and full they looked borderline obscene. I ran my tongue across my upper lip and shuddered. The sensations from that simple action had made my belly muscles twitch and jump.

I took a step back from the mirror to think my way through things. Even biting my lower lip in thought caused my nipples to harden. My lips felt big, soft and sexy, and they were almost as distracting as my swelled boobs. Darn that Julie!

Eating breakfast cereal turned me into a wriggling wet mess. I realized using utensils was certainly going to be challenging, as every meal was going to make me a squirming, wriggling thing. I thought it might come to having to coat my lips with several layers of lip-gloss just before meals.

***

I put on a tight V-neck stretch top and looked in the mirror. Although my huge breasts were still my dominant feature, my lips had taken on an alluring presence of their own. They were the thick, exaggerated lips often seen on actresses or cosmetics models...or porn stars. I couldn't believe I had to go out in public like this. I was so going to kill Julie.

Of course, to make things worse, I needed gas. I was going to have to make a public stop. Grrrrrrr.

I pulled into the gas station and stopped by a pump. I could feel all the eyes on me as I crossed the gas pump islands to go inside to pay. Even waiting in line, the three guys in front of me- and a girl- kept glancing at my boobs and my lips. It was getting downright embarrassing. I had one of the highest GPAs at Chrystal Heights Community College and all anybody cared about was my boobs!

Finally it was my turn to pay. I held out my money and said, "Hi! I'd wike to fill up, pwease!"

I heard the man chuckle. My eyes widened and my cheeks colored. "No problem, sweetheart," said the man.

"Oh! I'm sowwy! I don't mean to sound wike this! I don't weally talk wike this, honest!" I said. My eyes were still wide.

The man chuckled again. "It's fine, sweetie. It sounds adorable. You don't have to be ashamed of what you are."

Omigod. I was lisping. My lips were so thick that I was helplessly lisping, and there wasn't anything I could do about it.

I filled up my gas tank and got out of there. I drove to school as rapidly as I could. I didn't speed, however. I would have died if I had gotten pulled over by the police.

I finally jiggled my way to the food court area next to the vending machines. Julie was there, obviously in control of her faculties, and just as obviously feeling frisky. I waited until the guy she was talking to left for class before bracing her.

"You are completewy not funny!" I said.

Julie burst out laughing at the sound of my voice. "I'm what funny?" she said.

"You are completewy not funny!" I said.

"I'm not what funny?"

"Completewy!"

"What?"

"Wike, totawwy not funny!"

Julie was laughing herself sick and I finally realized that she was doing it on purpose. I stamped my foot, inadvertently causing my swelled boobs to jiggle.

"Juwie! You can't weave me wike this! I'm bwonde with widiculouswy big boobs, bwowjob lips and now I'm lisping wike cwazy! Nobody will take me seriouswy at all!" I said.

"Oh, but you think they'll take a blonde Asian girl saying "Me so horny! Me love you long time!" seriously? You were so anxious to make me an Asian stereotype, so I returned the favor...you look and sound like a complete bimbo!" she said. "Nice tits, by the way. Can I see them?"

I was frustrated and out of ideas, and now I was standing there like a bimbo, holding my top up to my shoulders so Julie and anyone else in the area could view my round jiggly boobs at their own leisure. I was red-faced and stammering, and finally all I could come back with was, "At weast I won't be on all fours tonight, scweaming "Fucky fucky! Fucky fucky! Five dollar fucky fucky!"

Julie clenched her teeth. "No, you won't. At least, not on all fours. I bet you'll be on your knees, though. C'mon, with lips like those, you must be thinking about just wrapping them around a nice hard cock. I mean, just picture a nice thick cock sliding through those plump pillows, just sliding back and forth through those lush swollen blowjob lips. I bet-"

I stumbled backward a few steps, cheeks bright red. My nipples were embarrassingly hard and all I could think about was wrapping my lips around a nice thick cock, my mouth filling with hot, delicious cum. I had to get away and catch my breath.

I wasn't going to give in to my urges, however. Julie had to get fucked every other night or so, and there was no way I was going to be weaker than her. It took me a little while, but finally my breathing got back to normal and I could walk without audible squishing sounds.

Julie wasn't going to be any help and I didn't have any classes today, so I decided to go home and take a nap. I tried to keep my mind off my boobs and lips, but my belly was just twitching and jumping. Finally I slipped my fingers between my legs and played with my clit a little. I gasped as my whole body responded. After only a few minutes of this, I was an embarrassingly wet mess but I was having trouble climaxing. Then, instinctively, I slid my thumb into my mouth, and suddenly waves of pleasure were flowing through my belly and I was having a helplessly explosive orgasm. The waves were so intense that I squealed and then passed into unconsciousness.

***

I awoke several hours later to the sound of my cell phone going off. I was pretty groggy, but I managed a "Hewwo?"

Julie's laugh sounded on the other side. "Hey, bimbo," she said. "Have you filled your belly with any yummy cum yet?"

Her words reminded me of my immediate plight. I felt the immediate rush of intense need. Grrrrrrrr.

"Nope," I said, trying to sound non-chalant. "I'm not a total slut wike you!" I said. The lisp was obviously still present, possibly even thicker than before.

"Wow," said Julie, "I'm impressed. I thought you'd have given in by now."

I giggled. "Nope! I'm totawwy on top of this!"

"Yeah, I can tell. Well, good luck with that," said Julie.

"Uh huh," I said. "Is that a guy I hear in the background?"

I heard a sudden shushing sound, then Julie saying, "Um, no, just the television! Yeah, no guys here! Nope! None! Just me and the television!"

"Uh huh," I said. "Just you and the television."

"Yeah! Oh, commercial's over! Gotta go! Bye!" Then Julie hung up.

I lay back, sucking my thumb, smirking about how good I was getting Julie. This was probably good for her, anyway. All she ever thought about was school school school and homework homework homeword. Okay, I was the same way, but still, this was good for her. She'd probably-

Suddenly I gasped and pulled my thumb out of my mouth. Cheeks red, I got out of bed and started getting dressed. I made a mental note to keep my hands busy. I had started sucking my thumb without even thinking about it! Grrrrr. I was not going to end up like Julie!

It was really late, but I was hungry, so I went out to get something to eat. I was too tired to hide my boobs, so I just put on a tank top. I knew everyone could see all kinds of cleavage, but maybe that would distract them from my silly blowjob lips.

I went to a burger place and sat down in a booth. A guy came over to take my order, but I realized I had forgotten my purse. I had a five-dollar bill in my jeans pocket, though. I looked at the menu and tried to figure out if that would be enough.

"Ummmm...let me see...the burger is thwee seventy five, plus a dollar fifty for the dwink is, um, four dollars, and the tip is, ummm, fifteen perthent, which is, ummmmm, one dollar..."

Something was wrong. These numbers didn't sound right. Damn, I was really tired. Finally, the waiter- he was young and cute- said not to worry about it, so I squealed in delight. I was getting a burger from a hot guy for free!

"By the way," he said, "it's late, and we don't mind, but next time you come to eat, you need to have shoes."

I blinked, then looked down, cheeks reddening. Omigod. I had forgotten to put on shoes before I left my place. I was so going to kill Julie.

I ate quickly and got back home. I took a shower while I fumed about Julie. I had gone out barefoot in public and I was acting like an air-headed ditz! I really needed to get it together.

After I showered, I dried off and grabbed my bottle of bimbo red nail polish. I couldn't believe Julie had let me go out in public with unpainted toes! That girl. Hmmmph!

My fingers and toes were soon nice and red. They were super cute! But now, I needed some sleep, so it was time for bed. I popped my thumb in my mouth, slid my fingers down to my clit and jilled myself until I had a really good orgasm. Then I fell into a nice comfy sleep.

***

I woke up the next morning and got out of bed. I felt sooooooo good. Then I realized my cell phone was going off. I blinked, trying to remember how to answer the darn thing. Then I remembered. The green button!

I pressed it. "Hewwo?" I said. Then I squealed, because I could hear Julie's voice. I had pressed the right button!

"Hi, bimbo!" said Julie.

"Oh! Hi, Julie!"

"Oh, wow. You really didn't suck any cock at all last night, did you?" she said.

"Nope!" I said proudly. "I did weally good!"

Julie started laughing. "Of course you did, bimbo. Listen, Jack is going to come over. Just do whatever he tells you to do, alright?"

I blinked for several heartbeats, trying to remember who the heck Jack was. Then I remembered! He was Julie's irritating little brother!

There was a knock on my door not long afterward, and I let Jack in. He was kinda cute, actually, cuter than I remembered. As soon as he walked in, his eyes went right to my great big boobies.

"Wow, Rachel," said Jack, "you're stacked!"

I giggled. "Yepperz! Julie totawwy did that to me, though. I'm sooooooo gonna get her!"

Jack nodded. "Hey, that's a great idea! Let's come up with something really good to do to her!"

"Oh!" I said. "Yeth! Let's do that!"

Jack looked really thoughtful for a minute. Then he suddenly snapped his fingers. "I've got it. I bet it would drive her crazy if you gave me a blowjob!"

I gasped. Of course! What a great idea! Jack had really changed. He used to be sooooo irritating, but he was really smart now!

"Omigod, that's a gweat idea, cutie! Oh! Oh! I'm gonna give you a blowjob! She's gonna get soooooooo mad!" I said.

Jack nodded and unzipped his jeans. I squealed and dropped to my knees in front of him. I slipped off my top and then pulled out his Asian guy cock, wrapping my thick-pillowed lips around it. I felt it hardening in my mouth almost instantly. This was such a good idea! I had no idea how it would get Julie mad, but Jack said it would, so that meant it was a great idea!

I hardly ever gave blowjobs, but these lips were sure making it easy! I just kept them wrapped really tight and slid my mouth back and forth along his cock. He got soooooo hard! He was making sounds and everything. Then I let his cock slide allllll the way into my mouth and even down my throat a little, but it didn't bother me at all. He pulled his cock back a little, though, and suddenly something really hot and gooey was filling my mouth. I moaned and squirmed, though, as I realized this hot Asian guy was cumming in my mouth! I swallowed some and couldn't believe how good it tasted. Wow! I wondered if-

And just like that, my intelligence came flooding back.

I was stunned into immobility for several heartbeats. Jack was looking down at me. I was still on my knees, my wide eyes looking up at his, my mouth full of his cock, my belly full of high school boy's cum. Then he prudently stepped back as I helplessly swallowed the rest of the semen in my mouth.

Jack chuckled in an infuriatingly guy way. Grrrrrrrr. I wanted to kill him, but I was busy dying of embarrassment. My cheeks were probably the reddest they had ever been, and I was pretty sure I would never stop blushing.

"Julie said you're going to need to do that a lot," he said. "She said this one happened fast because it was the first time, but apparently you're going to lose an I.Q. point every hour or so until you swallow some cum. I'll be glad to help whenever you have the need, babe."

Omigod. The kid was feeling manly and sticking his chest out. And I couldn't even yell at him, since I was on my knees topless with a belly full of his cum.

Jack sensed the turning tide and decided to make his way out my door. Maybe he was getting smarter after all.

***

I stomped my way toward the library, boobs jiggling like crazy. I had driven to school in a rage. Twice at red lights, guys had beeped and yelled, "Show us your tits!" and twice, I had pulled up my top and showed them my tits like a bubble-headed bimbo. I was going to fix Julie good this time. She'd be way too busy fucking to cause me any more problems.

I got to the bookcase and realized there was no way I could squeeze through because of my boobs. I stamped my foot in frustration. There was no way I was going to let Julie get away with this!

I glanced around. The library was empty, as usual. I took off my top and bra, then took a bottle of lotion out of my purse. I spread the lotion over my bare breasts liberally, trying to ignore the heat that started in my belly. Once my boobs were completely covered, I pressed myself into the tight space. I couldn't breath and I thought I was going to die, but eventually I popped out into the little room. I had managed to slide my lubed up boobs through the space!

I looked for the most powerful arousal spell I could find. Finally, I found one that would probably work, if I formed it in my mind the right way. I took several deep breaths to calm myself, and formed the picture in my mind. Then I began to chant the words. I could feel the build-up of energy as the spell built in strength. Finally, with a word, I released the energy.

There was a sudden rushing sound, and I felt a surge through me. I gasped. This was the strongest spell I had ever cast. Julie was going to be a busy little girl.

I squeezed my way back out and jiggled my way out of the library. I couldn't help it; I was smirking like crazy. Then, as I began to look around, I realized something was wrong. I couldn't place it, but something didn't feel right.

I walked to the vending area to see if Julie was around. A guy and his girlfriend were standing next to each other, just holding hands. They weren't doing anything unusual, but they seemed to be squeezing each other's hands very tightly. To look at them, one would have thought they were on the verge of orgasm, though. Two girls were dancing to a song on the radio. The way they were dancing, however, looked like something two strippers would do. One of the girls bent over and was rubbing her ass against the other girl's pussy, and the other girl started making a show of spanking the bent-over girl's bottom.

Had everyone gone crazy? A girl was under one of the tables with her head bobbing in a guy's lap. Another girl was sprawled across a table, apparently in the throes of a powerful orgasm, even though no one was touching her. It looked like it was becoming a mass orgy.

Then, above it all, I heard someone saying, "Me so horny! Me love you long time! Fucky fucky! Fucky fucky!" I looked around and sure enough, there was Julie, tugging on a guy's arm.

The guy smiled and picked Julie up by her hips, placing her on the edge of a lunch table. He pulled her skirt up to her hips and slid her panties down her thighs. His hard cock was out moments later and positioned between Julie's thighs. Julie's hips were wriggling and she was panting like a slut.

I got close enough to see Julie squeal with pleasure when the stranger slid his cock into Julie's wet pussy. I made sure Julie could see me smirking, and Julie's red cheeks confirmed for me that she knew I had seen her get taken in public by a stranger.

That mission accomplished, I had to figure out why everyone else in the area seemed to have gone sex crazy. I was starting to have an uncomfortable feeling I had something to do with it.

Suddenly a hand slapped down on my shoulder and I squealed in surprise. I turned around, and there in front of me stood the librarian.

He was a tall, thin man, and his face was thunderous. He was speaking to me now through clenched teeth.

"You...and me...and Julie...need...to speak...right...now," he said. His expression suggested that this wasn't an optional decision and that by "speak" he meant that he was going to speak and that Julie and I were going to listen.

We marched over and tried to get Julie's attention, but I had to explain to him- his name was Mr.Thomas- that Julie really needed to orgasm before she would actually be able to speak. He didn't reply, but boy, his expression sure said a lot.

Five minutes later, Mr.Thomas was dragging Julie and I back to the library. He turned around and gave us the angriest glare I had ever seen from a librarian. Then he began to give tear us some new orifices.

"You two are idiots!" he started.

I bit my lower lip. "Mr.Thomas," I said, "I know that...that...ohhhhhh...ohhhh..."

"Rachel," he said, "what are you trying to say?"

My eyes grew bigger and bigger. "Ohhhhh...Omigod...I'm about to...I'm...ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" And then I crumpled against Mr.Thomas as I began to orgasm again and again in a seemingly unending flow of pleasure. I helplessly moaned into his chest, my hands clutching his shirt, my hips bucking and wriggling. Finally, I let go of his shirt and stepped back meekly, cheeks burning, smelling my own heat and arousal.

Mr.Thomas sighed and shook his head. "Involuntary random orgasms. Waves of heat and arousal. You...nevermind...just wait here," he said. Then he disappeared in the direction of the little room.

Julie and I didn't speak while we waited for Mr.Thomas to return. We sat down next to each other and held hands, however.

When he finally returned, Mr.Thomas looked a bit more relieved, although he still didn't look happy. Then he fixed us both with another impressive glare.

"You two idiots have obviously been playing with the Tome of Bimbi. Do you have any idea of what you caused with your irresponsible spell casting?" The last question was obviously directed at me.

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers