A Little Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers

"But...I did everything wight, Mr.Thomas, honest!" I said.

Mr.Thomas glared at me. "You did everything what?" he said.

"I did it wight!" I said.

"You did it WHAT?" he said.

"I did it WIGHT!" I said.

"No, you didn't!" he roared. "You lisp when you talk, you silly girl! You mispronounced half the key words to the spell!"

Oh. Uh oh.

He finally seemed to calm down slightly. "Countering your spell would have taken more out of me than I was prepared to give, so I redirected it instead. You two will be dealing with arousal issues and random orgasms for the next year, along with whatever foolishness you already inflicted on upon each other."

Julie and I looked at each other, then at Mr.Thomas. "You mean we have to stay like this?!?" asked Julie.

"Yes!" grated Mr.Thomas. "You two need to learn the lesson this is going to teach you! You are going to remain exactly as you are for one year! Furthermore, you are both now on probation and will attend Basic Occult 101 again next term, and anything less than an 'A' will get you permanently expelled from the program. Have I made myself clear?"

Julie and I looked at each other, then back at Mr.Thomas. Omigod. I had to keep these embarrassing boobs and lips for a year! We nodded, still holding hands.

"Good. Now, get out," said Mr.Thomas.

We left quickly. We held hands all the way down the hall and on to the parking lot, when Julie finally said we had to stop.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Then I realized that Julie was breathing heavy, but not from exertion. She appeared to be on the verge of orgasm.

"I...my feet...they're feeling...I..." she said.

I blinked. "Your feet?" I asked. "You mean walking makes you...horny?"

She nodded, too embarrassed to speak.

"Omigod," I said, "you mean you're..."

"Me so horny!" said Julie.

My spell had turned her feet into erogenous zones. Oh, no. Poor Julie. I held her as her hips began to wriggle helplessly.

"Me so horny!" she said.

"I know, Juwie. Don't worry, we'll find some way for you to...to...ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhhhh noooooooo...!"

THE END

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,128 Followers