A Little Leigh-way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really like them sucked." Leigh's voice was much deeper in tone than I'd heard before.

I dipped my head and took one of her nipples in my mouth. The nipple was already hard and I felt her squirm and I sucked hard and rolled it between my teeth. I lifted my head off for a moment and licked at her, flicking the nipple and making Leigh squirm. I was about to use my hand on her other breast when Leigh cut me off, took hold of my hand and guided it down between her legs.

Leigh had no pubic hair and my fingers found her wet pussy folds with a slight surprise. I stroked along the length of her slit gently, parting her pussy lips very gently as I explored her. Leigh's hand left mine when she'd guided me but now she was reaching to stroke my cock again. The easiness of our moment was compelling, Leigh offering only pleasure and me intent on only delivering pleasure; it was a new sensation for me, new and wonderful.

I was still sucking hard on her nipple when I slipped my finger inside her. I heard Leigh gasp and felt the heat of her pussy on my finger as I pushed hard inside her. I tried to withdraw but Leigh's hand caught mine and urged me to stay inside her. I got the message and managed to push a second finger inside her, a move rewarded by a gasp of pleasure.

"God, I haven't felt this turned on in years." Leigh whispered in my ear, her voice still deep with passion. "Come inside me now. I want to feel you cum inside me."

I needed no further encouragement, my cock now rock solid and pulsing fit to burst. I maneuvered between Leigh's legs and she reached down to pull me towards her by the cock. There was no delay from her this time as she positioned me between her pussy lips and then placed her hands on my butt cheeks to pull me into her.

I literally fell inside her with a big slide of pleasure, captured again by her molten hot pussy.

"You are so hard." Leigh was gasping, seemingly lost in the moment and making me feel like she was needy. I took this as my cue to start thrusting into her.

Leigh was anything but passive as I started to build up a rhythm, pushing into her harder and harder, pulling out as much as I dared to make my strokes long and deep. She raised her hips to meet my strokes, not only making our pubic areas grind together, but enhancing my pleasure as I got deeper inside her. She continued to pull me into her with her arms around me, whispering in my ear as we coupled, "Fuck me. So good. Deeper Baby. That feels so good. Cum for me."

I was just settling into a rhythm where I was sure I was going to climax when Leigh seemed to come out of her passion-induced trance and squirm away from me and onto her side. The smile on her face told me there was nothing wrong with what I was doing, just that she wanted pleasured a different way.

"Come in here baby." She smiled, hitching her top leg a little to indicate that I should kneel and slide into her sideways.

Straddling her bottom leg and with her top leg out at right angles, I took my cock in my hand and pointed it down between her butt cheeks and towards her pussy lips. "I've been thinking about you fucking me like this for days." She admitted with a wicked smile.

I pushed into her. She felt tighter and hotter than ever as I thrust up to her butt with my pelvis. I watched her eyes close with pleasure then open to show me she approved of the move. "Deeper." She mouthed, urging me.

Looking down, I could see my shaft disappear deep into her. Leigh's face was contorted with pleasure now, her breathing deep and her eyes closed as I plunged faster and harder into her than I'd ever done with a girl before. Quite suddenly the sex felt pure and unsullied by wondering what the other person thought – we both knew this was what we wanted and were lost in the moment, locked in pleasure.

I knew I was going to cum only seconds before the climax started to build in me. "I'm cumming." I managed to breathe out for Leigh's benefit.

"Don't stop." Was all she replied.

Another look down at Leigh's face and I felt the orgasm burst, huge waves of pleasure that pulsed through my tummy and legs. I paused for just an instant, immobilized by the climax, and Leigh pushed hard back against me, encouraging me not to stop. I started thrusting hard again just in time for the first spurt of cum to jet inside her. Several times I spurted, flooding Leigh's pussy with my cum.

"I feel you." Leigh gasped and pushed back onto me harder than ever. "Make me cum, hard."

With the climax still pulsing around me I thrust inside her again and again, willing her to cum for me. When Leigh's eyes opened wide and looked up at me I knew she was there. "Oh God." She moaned and her whole body twitched with the pleasure. Again and again I felt her pussy contract around my cock. Her face screwed up and it was a full thirty seconds before she was able to relax enough to look up at me.

"Good." she breathed. "Amazing."

I moved to pull out of her but Leigh stopped me. "Stay there." She urged. "Come lie with me but stay there."

I carefully lay beside her, somehow managing to keep my cock fully inside her as our heavy breathing seemed to synchronize.

"Tell me that was good for you." It was a command, but it was easy to answer honestly.

"It was amazing. You are amazing."

Leigh sighed deeply. "That was so good. It's been so long since I had a man so young, so virile. Thank you."

I said nothing rather than get into a discussion about who should thank who, even though I was sure I would win. My head was swimming with emotion and my senses were swimming in stimulus as I snuggled up to Leigh and I closed my eyes. I'm sure we both fell asleep at the same time.

****

I woke alone in the bed and under the covers. I heard footsteps on the stairs and Leigh came into the bedroom, still naked and carrying two glasses of water. She sat on the bed and handed one of the drinks to me with an affectionate smile.

"I told you I needed a nap."

"You also told me I'd come to appreciate the good a nap can do."

Leigh's head bounded up and down as she considered my point. "True. How was the nap for you?"

Very good." She stooped to kiss me on the lips. "Very good... but not quite as good as your pre-nap workout."

"That's fair." Leigh conceded. "But the great thing about naps is that they recharge us, ready for a post-nap workout."

"You're serious?" I watched as Leigh slipped under the covers next to me, already feeling for my cock.

"Oh yes," she smirked, "I have a little more Leigh-way to show you."

12