A Little Light Bondage

Story Info
Husband's perspective of binding his wife - and more.
1.8k words
4.18
66k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's your birthday.

You've always wanted to be tied up.

Tonight, my wife, you get what you want. And perhaps more than you bargained for.

You pull in. It's been a hard day for you, but you've been looking forward to it since this morning. You were fresh out of the shower when I wrapped my arms around you from behind and pushed my erection between your butt cheeks. You moaned, enjoying it, wanting to stay home where my office is. I kissed you on the neck, my whiskers tickling you and making you giggle. I got to marvel at the shaking of your healthy breasts. When my hands found them, you swatted them away and told me you had to get to work. When I continued to rub my erect penis against you, you pushed back, part desire and part impatience, and told me you had to hurry. I relented, wishing you a happy birthday and promising fun for later. I've been planning this for weeks.

We avoid having lunch together today, but the roses that are delivered take you by surprise. You love roses, especially the white ones I send you, with one red rose in the center, a drop of passion in the center of purity. Yeah, I've got it bad.

You get out of the car now, wondering if you have the patience for our love-making. I don't give you much of a chance to decline, meeting you at the door wearing a bathrobe and pulling you in for a long, deep kiss as soon as you walk in. I hear the moan in your throat through my lips as our tongues dance a swirl of love and lust. I take the purse from your arm and the keys from your hand, setting them both on the table behind me without looking. I interlace my fingers with yours and lead you through the darkened living room and into our bedroom.

You gasp as we enter. Velvet ropes are bound to each corner of the bed and just long enough to tie you down tightly. You look a little uncertain as I circle around behind and put my arms around you. My now-shaven chin doesn't have whiskers to tickle you and my kisses on your neck and throat excite you visibly. Splashes of red grow on your cheeks and you moan again as my hands caress the magnificent globes on your chest through your blouse and bra. My fingers find the buttons and I release them, one at a time, until I feel the stiff lace of your bra.

I tug the blouse from your shoulders and leave your bra on, my fingers pressing on the stiff nubs of your nipples through it. I squat behind you and unzip your skirt. It pools around your ankles and I roll down the stockings you wear, having forgone panty-hose that day. I stand behind you as you are now clad only in your bra and panties. I push forward on your shoulders and you bend over the bed. We both enjoy intercourse in this position, but I think we both know I'm not letting you off the hook that easily. I drop my robe and press my erection between your thighs. You moan at the heat of it through lace panties and I can feel the wetness from your dewing slit on my head. The animal part of me wants to rip the panties away and push myself into you. I know the animal part of you won't mind, but the thinking part of both of us wants more. And seven years of marriage have taught me well to please the thinking part tonight. Besides, you haven't gotten the best part of your surprise yet.

I pull away, leaving a little of my own moisture on your panties. I squat again behind you and peel the panties from your bottom and slide them down your legs. You shiver at the mixture of cold air on you and the pure excitement of the moment. The discomforts and disagreements of the day have fled from your mind, replaced now by pure desire. My tongue presses between your lips to the tender meat beneath them and you groan as I push it into your opening. It must feel like a short, thick prick as I push it into you and pull it out again, fucking you with it. I know you love this and a finger spreads your labia below my tongue, finding your stiff clitoris. I rub my digit all around it, not touching it but incidentally, which drives you closer to the edge. My right hand comes to your opening from above and I wet my finger in your vagina. I push my tongue back in as my wet index finger penetrates your anus. Your groan this time is almost a scream as your orgasm approaches.

My finger increases the pressure on your clit while the one in your butt stays in up to the first knuckle and you squeeze it, humping your crotch back into my face. Your scream of release is accompanied by a fresh rush of fluid over my tongue. You've always gotten very wet, especially through cunnilingus. I pull my finger out of your butt and stand. I lean forward over you, letting my hard-on press against you, but not entering you. I'm not ready for that, even as you push back, seeking the feeling of me inside of you. I unhook your bra and let your pendulous breasts swing free. My erection makes contact with your still-buzzing clit and you pull away from me, too excited for that kind of touch. A firm swat on your butt makes you gasp at the mixed pleasure and pain of the shockwaves. You climb up on the bed and lay on your back. I crawl atop you, letting my erection dangle dangerously close to your opening as I tie both of your hands, then I shift down and tie both of your feet, leaving you spread-eagle on the bed and thoroughly aroused. I pick the blindfold up from the dresser and your smile becomes bigger. I tie it snugly around your face, leaving you tied-up and in darkness. Again, I lower my face to your wet twat.

You've settled down enough for me to tease your clit again. You want more, moaning and bucking your crotch up to tell me to enter you, to possess you. I crawl up to lay next to you and kiss you again, our tongues dancing. My hands manipulate your full breasts and your moans of pleasure mean that you don't hear the door to the bathroom open.

It is my assistant Melissa, a lovely little thing that we've joked about bringing in. Those jokes become reality. Melissa is an experienced bisexual and has long made comments about wanting you. When I told her this plan, she enthusiastically agreed. I keep my tongue in your mouth, letting you feel the length of my erection against your hip, which you press against. I stop kissing you as Mel approaches the bed, but I keep my face close to yours, so you know where I am. The smile on your face becomes questioning as you feel a new weight on the bed, at your feet, between your legs.

As Mel leans down to flick her tongue over your labia I kiss you again. Our kisses deepen and you moan your pleasure into my mouth, pulling at the bonds on your wrists as she pleasures you again. She's like a wraith and moves up over your body, her kisses trailing over your mons, your stomach, your breasts. I pull back and she kisses your lips, her tongue wrangling with yours. I look down and she's working her fingers over your clit.

I reach up and release your hands from their bondage. Your hands search over her back and down onto her little ass. I release your feet and you roll to your side, continuing to make out with Melissa. I wedge my erection between your thighs from behind and can feel the wetness from your vagina on the head. I kiss you on the back and shoulders as Mel moves back down to suck on one of your full breasts. Your moans become full-throated cries of joy as our attentions move you closer to another orgasm. You rock back against me and I feel Mel's hand fondling me as she caresses you.

You gasp, working to get the words out. "Get in me. I want to be full of you when I come."

I back up and Mel pushes you onto your back. Your legs are tangled up but spread wide enough for me to push my hips into the space that's left. I gaze down first, to see both of your glistening pussies, beautiful in the sunlight streaming through the blinds. Your hands are between each other's legs, working. I feel your orgasms rumbling through the mattress. I want to be a part of it. You want me to be a part of it. I push my hips forward and can feel Melissa's wet cunt humping against my abdomen. I push myself into you and you start coming.

I can feel the squeezing strength of your vaginal muscles as you come. I can feel your warmth flow over me. It is a powerful orgasm. Your voice keens with the expression of ultimate pleasure. Your own joy is so intense that it takes me a minute to realize that I have not come, despite the wondrous pressure of your joy. Melissa is making little grunting noises that we both correctly interpret as signs of her own orgasm.

Your voice is dreamy. "Put it in her."

Your words alone almost get me off. You know how badly I've wanted what you just gave me permission to get. I pull my penis out of you and feel the gush of fluid, realizing how strong that orgasm really was. Your fluids and Melissa's mix as I push it into her. She's tighter than you were, but it's probably been longer for her. I look up and see you sucking on her nipple. I feel your hand stroking her clit, enticing her to further orgasm. She starts to come.

It's almost as explosive as yours. I feel her warmth on me, running down over my scrotum and onto my thighs. Her head is thrown back as she cries out and orgasm washes over her. Lights explode in my head as her vaginal muscles squeeze me and I start to come in her. She holds me with her pussy and I flood her.

Our strength gone, Mel and I collapse on top of you. You don't mind; you never do. Mel's head ends up on the pillow next to yours while mine drops down between your heads. Mel turns and kisses me on the cheek while you kiss my lips. I slip out of Mel's channel as we kiss. I can feel both of your fluids drip onto me and know they are even now puddling under your plump bottom.

Now I kiss Mel's lips. Then I watch you kiss each other again.

You laugh. "Now THAT was a birthday."