A Little Light Bondage

Story Info
A woman discovers her inner submissive.
3k words
4.32
22.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was scared, really scared. So scared that her hands were sweaty and shaking, and her mouth was so dry that her lips were sticking to her teeth.

She couldn't understand it, they'd been through this endless times since they'd met, especially over the last few months. She knew exactly what was going to happen and what he expected of her. Still, she supposed, knowing what to do and doing it were two very different things.

She met him in a gaming chat room online, around four months ago. As soon as they started messaging he had told her what he needed from his women, she had told him she could never be that. But now, here she was, waiting to be that woman for him.

Was it curiosity? Was it the fear of losing someone she had connected so deeply with? She had no idea, all she knew was that she was both scared of what lay beyond the door into the room, and what lay beyond the door out of the house and away from him. She was trying to decide which it was that she was most afraid of. And wondering if she had time to get another drink of water and one last trip to the loo.

Then she realised it was not fear of him, but fear of her own reactions to what was going to happen that kept her from knocking on the door, and with that she knocked three times, loudly.

He asked her to come in in a commanding baritone. She entered, eyes cast down as he had asked her, and waited for her instructions. How long was she standing there? Ten, maybe fifteen minutes just waiting for him. She knew he was testing her will and strength. She knew she could do it, so she just kept waiting.

Finally he spoke, "Do you know your safeword?"

"Yes," she replied.

"What is it?" he asked, coming to stand in front of her.

"P-pineapple." She said, beginning to shake.

"Good girl" He smiled. "Now please remove your clothes."

She took off her clothes and folded them neatly, more to gain some composure of herself than to be neat. When she had finished she stood again, eyes cast down, hands by her sides waiting for him.

He grabbed her around her neck and lifted her chin to him. "Just to reiterate, in here my word is law, what I say goes, your opinion counts for nothing and the only time I listen to you is when you safeword. In here you are my property, purely for my pleasure. Understood?"

"Yes." She whispered.

"You will address me as Sir or Master. And I will address you as I see fit. You will only speak when you are given permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir, that's clear." She answered.

He nodded curtly and guided her, still holding her neck, to the large padded bench. He tied her to it, using silk scarves, face down, an arm or a leg at each corner. Later he would use ropes, cuffs and bondage tape, but right now, he could see she was frightened and didn't want to scare her anymore than she was.

He let her test the restraints, though he knew she was only getting out of them if he untied her, and waited while she satisfied herself that this was the case.

As she tried to twist and turn and escape from her bonds she thought "Oh God, this is really it! There's no going back now!"

He had positioned her so that all his toys were at her back, he wanted to surprise and shock her, and keep her constantly tingling with anticipation. Though, at the same time, he didn't want her to get scared and safeword. He knew she had it in her to be this woman, he had been looking for a long time for somebody just like her. He was looking forward to her finally admitting that she WAS that woman. He was going to enjoy this, he could see that she already had goosebumps.

He smiled and picked up a light, velvet flogger. "I see you have goosebumps slut, it's time to warm you up." He said and began to flog her bottom and back, not enough to cause any pain, but he knew she would begin to feel the sting, tingle and warmth it caused on her skin. He needed her to taste these feelings first, as these were the sorts of implements he would use on her most often.

As he began to use the flogger she first felt the sting of it, and almost called out, before she remembered that it would be a waste of energy, unless she called out that safeword. She really did not want to do that, because in her mind calling the safeword was like saying "I'm a failure!" She had never failed at anything before, she was not going to start now.

Then she realised something strange was happening to her body, she began to tingle, pleasantly where he was flogging her, and then the warmth crept in. As he worked on her her whole back and bottom began to feel very warm, as if they were glowing a really bright red, as if she had just had a really hot bath. And then she noticed something else, she was squirming. She at first thought that she needed a pee, then she felt the wetness seeping down her thighs, and she realised that she was immensely horny! She couldn't believe it! She was so busy trying to work out what this meant that she didn't realise he had stopped flogging her.

He came and knelt by her head. "Look at me little one," he said.

She did as he asked. "How are you feeling?" He asked her, searching her face for signs of anger or distress, or both.

"I'm OK," she said. "A little confused and overwhelmed by my own reactions, but I'm OK."

"What are your reactions?" He asked, needing her to verbalise everything for him. If she didn't verbally tell him then she could possibly deny it later.

"Weeeelllll," she said slowly, "I'm really comfortable with what you've just done, it felt really good. Which is a shock, I thought I would hate it! And it's made me horny! Really horny, I'm so horny I have juices dribbling down my legs!" She tried to hide her blushes as she spoke, but he held her face to his so that he could see her reactions. Now was not a time for her to hide the truth.

He looked at her full in the face. "Why are you saying this?" He demanded from her.

"Because it's the truth Sir." She answered, not breaking eye contact. "Check for yourself if you want to."

"You're not just saying what you think I want to hear?" He questioned.

"No Sir, I honestly feel that way. As I said, you can feel the evidence for yourself." She blushed again, but did not try to hide her face this time. She knew that this would be the first time he had touched her naked flesh, other than to hold her hand. But that felt good. She suddenly wanted, with every part of her being, him to touch her pussy and feel how wet for him she was.

He held her face in place with one hand and traced a line down her back with the other, slowly travelling down her body, drinking in every curve and dimple. He was watching her reaction to his touch. He liked the look of desire on her face, the look of need in her eyes and the way she caught her breath when he caught areas that were sensitive. Finally he found the crease of her bottom, he dipped his fingers in to the crease and applied gentle pressure to her arsehole, and gloried in the catch of her breath and the slightly crazed look on her face as she tried to buck against his fingers.

"Not yet slut." He whispered to her, and carried on his journey.

When he found her pussy lips her whole body tensed up, but as he was watching her face, he knew it was from anticipation, not revulsion. He traced the outside of her lips, teasing her for a few minutes, and saw the crazed look on her face grow as she tried to buck and cause more friction. He chuckled and teased her a little longer, watching her desire grow. Finally, he dipped his fingers between her puffy pussy lips and felt the confirmation of what she had told him. She wasn't just wet, she was soaking, dripping with desire for him.

He found her clitoris, and gently and slowly rubbed little circles around it, carefully watching her. He watched the fire grow from a smoulder to a blaze on her face and suddenly withdrew his hands.

She groaned audibly and he spanked her hard, once on her bottom. "Do I need to remind you why you are here?" He growled, trying to mask his amusement and desire.

"No Sir," She gasped, "for your pleasure."

"Exactly slut." He said. "You cum if and when it pleases me and not until. Understood?"

"Yes Sir." She almost groaned. She needed release so badly, but knew that asking for it would not make him give it to her, it might even make him punish her. So she said no more.

He had planned to do so much more with her, but he could now smell her desire, and it made him hard and hungry for her. He had waited to take her for so long. Then he thought about how to do it. He wanted her to remember the first time she gave herself to him.

He put the tip of his index finger at the entrance to her pussy. "Do you want me?" He growled.

"Oh yes Sir!" She responded, gasping and trying to buck him into her.

"You will beg for me like the slut that you are. It will give me great pleasure to hear and see you begging with your words and actions. Everything you want you will have to beg for, and you will not cum until I think that you have begged sufficiently. Do you understand slut?"

"Oh yes Sir" She said and opened her mouth to speak again.

He put his hand over her mouth and stopped her. "Don't forget your place dear." He said and came to face her. "Only speak when given permission. I will tell you when I want to hear you beg. And if you cum before I say you can there will be very severe consequences."

She just nodded the best she could and waited with a small amount of fear, God, could she do this?

He began to move his finger inside her. Gently drawing small circles around the entrance to her pussy. Not putting enough pressure on to make her cum, but just teasing her, and it had the desired effect. He was going to have some fun.

He pulled out of her pussy and licked her juices off his fingers loudly so that she knew what he was doing. He saw her blush and chuckled again. He then dipped in again quickly with his full finger, and then forced that finger into her mouth.

She was reluctant to taste herself, but she knew she had no choice. She blushed furiously as she took her finger into her mouth and tasted her pussy juice. She was surprised at the sweet taste of it, and found that she quite liked it.

He laughed as he saw her mood change from reluctance, to acceptance, to eagerness. He then withdrew and kissed her full, hard and possessively on the mouth. Tasting her pussy as well as her mouth, and enjoying the way the two tasted together. It made him even harder. He was finding it difficult to maintain his control.

He broke the kiss as suddenly as he began it and watched as she searched for him with her mouth. He chuckled and went back to the foot of the bench. He dipped his finger briefly into her pussy again, in order to lube it, then he began to finger fuck her arsehole. She was starting to lose control, he could tell, but he kept a careful eye on all of her reactions. He didn't want her to cum just yet. At the last possible second he withdrew his finger, and she barely stifled a groan, he chuckled and let it ride, though she would have to learn to curb that later.

Again he stuck his finger in her mouth so that she could taste her own arsehole. She tried to resist this, but he held her head still while he made her suck on his finger as if it was a lollipop. She gagged and fought a little, but he held her there until she accepted that this would be something he wanted her to do. He felt her body go through different moods again, and when he was satisfied he had acceptance again he took his finger out of her mouth.

"You need to get used to tasting body fluids little girl." He said, "I'll want you to taste your own and mine on a regular basis. Now, taste my arsehole!" And he pushed his bottom into her face and instructed her to "Lick."

She was unsure what to do. She wanted to do what he asked, but it was his arse, for goodness sake! He stood there with his bum pressed to her face and waited to see what she would do. He felt her tense, then relax, then tense and relax again as she went through her inner struggle with his request.

She had no choice but to smell him, and after a few minutes she decided that the smell wasn't as bad as she thought it would be and tentatively poked out her tongue. She gave it a quick lick and then withdrew her tongue, hoping that that would be enough. But he was still standing there, so she figured she needed to do more. So she licked some more, getting her tongue right in the crease and really licking his little star. He squirmed as she did this and pressed back onto her, so that her tongue slipped into his arsehole. She froze, unsure what to do, he stopped too, waiting for her. Then she began to tease his arse with her tongue, seemingly savouring his smell and taste, almost trying too fuck his arse with her tongue. He smiled broadly, he was so pleased with her right now, but didn't want to speak for fear of making her realise what she was doing and stopping her.

Abruptly he drew away from her, she still had her tongue out when he turned around, he bent down and sucked her tongue into his mouth, tasting himself on her. It almost made him lose control there and then. He knew he had to wrap this up soon.

He broke the kiss and looked at her. She looked so sexy laid there, tied to the bench, he was so happy with her and he knew he had made the right choice with her. He lifted her head by her ponytail and said "You've done very well so far little girl, and we're nearly done here. But now you need to beg for my cock."

"Please Sir, give me your cock, I need it." She declared.

"Not good enough slut. Be more specific!" He demanded of her, he had already warned her that he expected her to demean herself.

"Please Sir, will you fuck my pussy with your beautiful hard cock? I need to feel it inside me now, before I break! I need to feel you inside me fucking me, and I know you need to cum. If it pleases you Sir, please fuck my pussy" She asked.

Well what could he do when she had asked so nicely? He kissed her briefly on her forehead and whispered "Good girl slut." And went back to the foot of the bench.

He positioned himself in between her open legs and rubbed his cock on her pussy lips, whilst warning her "Do not cum until I tell you, if you think you are going to cum, or you need to cum then you must beg for it. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir" she whispered, afraid that she was so turned on that the second he entered her she would explode.

He entered her slowly enjoying the feeling of her warm, wet, tight pussy enveloping his cock. She was almost too tight. "I won't last long" he thought. He waited until she began to try to buck against him and then began to fuck her with long, hard strokes. She moaned and gasped as he moved in and out and they slowly both began to come undone as they enjoyed each other. They had waited so long and it felt so good to finally be together like this.

Soon she began to beg, "please Sir, I need to cum, please may I? Oh Sir, please let me cum, I'm about to explode, Sir I'll die if you don't let me cum right now!" And so on. He kept denying her until she could no longer talk, then he knew she was on the verge of orgasm, and he was close too.

"Cum for me slut." He said simply, and that was all she needed. She exploded, writhing and shaking and sweating and cursing. She had the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced, she had never known sex could feel like this.

At the same time he came inside her, quietly, but with a small groan, it was with a sort of relief that he had chosen well and that she hadn't safeworded, but still with that blissful happiness that only a long, drawn out conquest can give a man.

He withdrew and made her clean him, which she did with a renewed passion. He then untied her and helped her to stand, move and drink some water before drawing her onto his knee. He held her and rubbed her back as they both came back to earth.

He accidentally brushed her nipple as he changed position slightly and she started writhing against him again.

He laughed. Yes, he was going to enjoy finding the hidden slut in this one!