A Little Lust Between Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mitch, watch me fuck my pussy while you suck on your huge cock." Mitch raised his eyes to see Jenna sliding up and down on the dildo. He couldn't just suck his cock and watch her any longer. He straddled the bench behind Jenna and as she slid her sweet wet twat down on her dildo Mitch slid his cock straight up her ass.

"Fuck this bitch's ass you dirty bastard! It's so fucking good to have both of my fuck holes filled!" Jenna screamed as she quickened her pace. Her juice ran down the shaft of the dildo and Mitch's precum was filling her ass. "You're cock is so fucking huge!" screamed Jenna as she pulled and twisted her nipples.

Mitch wrapped his arms around Jenna's midsection and pulled her tight to him as he violated her ass. He felt her start to shake as her orgasms wracked her body. "You love that huge cock, don't you bitch? Do you want more? Do you want more of it my little slut?" Mitch barked at her.

"Yes! YES!" Jenna shot back at him. "I want it in my pussy! Jam it in my CUNT!"

Mitch lifted her off of the dildo and his cock. He set her on the floor and, leading her by a handful of her hair, bent her over the side of the bed. He stepped back out of her sight and Jenna took this minute to close her eyes and rest. When she opened her eyes again Mitch was tying her nylons around her wrists and then to the bedposts opposite from her. At a time when she thought she had no juice left in her pussy, it started to flow fresh. She had never been tied up by a man before. It made her so fucking hot. Sheila had tied her up once but that seemed different. That was also a long time ago.

Mitch kneeled on the bed in front of Jenna, grabbed her head and slid his prick into her mouth. Jenna sucked his cock and wanted to finger his ass again but she couldn't pull her hands free. Saliva and precum dripped from the corners of her mouth as Mitch's rod drove in and out. She felt used like a trashy whole and she loved every minute of it.

"I know you love my cock in your mouth you dirty bitch. Does my cock taste good? Does it, slut?"

"Mmmm, mmmmm," was all Jenna could get out. It made his cock tingle again.

Mitch pulled his dick from her lips with a quiet "pop". He walked around the bed and Jenna felt Mitch's hands on her waist. The head of his cock pushed her bare wet pussy lips apart and his prick sank into her throbbing snatch. With each thrust of his enormous dick Jenna could feel an anal bead being pushed into her asshole. The beads slid in easy as her hole was covered in his precum and stretched from the ramming of his giant rod. Mitch was pounding hard on her pussy and she listened to his voice over her moans of pleasure. "Jenna, your twat is so tight on my cock. God, I want to fill your whore's cunt with my hot cum!"

Her hands clenched on the bedspread. She began pulling it off of the bed and she screamed, "Do it you nasty son-of-a-bitch! Fill my fucking twat! I want it! I want to feel your cum inside of me! YOUR... COCK... IS... SO... FUCKING... GOOD!" Each word came with each thrust of his massive dick.

Mitch wrapped his hand up in her long hair as he rammed his shaft deeper into her. The sting of his three quick slaps on her ass and his dick filling her cooze caused her body to explode with orgasms. "Here it comes bitch, here's my load!" Mitch yelled at the ceiling.

As the heat of his jizz filled her twat, Jenna felt the string of beads yanked out of her ass. Her orgasm from the beads caused her to scream.

"Oh, you fucking dirty bastard! Keep using me you son-of-a-bitch!" screamed Jenna.

Her back arched and her body convulsed with the pleasure. Mitch kept pumping her hole until his load was completely spent. When he slipped his cock from her sore and throbbing vagina, Jenna felt his cum oozing down the inside of her thighs. Mitch was soon on his knees licking his cum from her thighs and sucking it from her snatch. Her juice started filling her hole again and mixing with his hot sperm as she watched in amazement. Her whole body twitched each time his tongue touched her lips and clit. "Jesus," Jenna thought to herself, "this is so hot but is he ever going to stop?" Jenna had never seen a man eat his cum before. He was full of surprises.

When her pussy was empty of his cum, Mitch untied Jenna's arms and he lifted her to her feet. She could barely stand. Her pussy was soaked... and sore. When Mitch kissed her she could taste his cum on his lips and tongue. It was delicious and she swept his mouth with her tongue to get all of it. Mitch picked Jenna up and laid her on the bed. They lay there awake for some time, not saying anything. It was Jenna that broke the silence.

"Mitch, you can't stay."

"But... why not?"

"All I wanted was a great fuck. You gave me that. You gave me much more than that. I loved everything you did tonight. I am actually quite amazed but I am not interested in a boyfriend or a relationship, just a good hard screwing. You are the most amazing man I have ever been to bed with. You can always come back if you like... when I call you. I just can't have a permanent man in my life."

"I understand Jenna, and I'll go. Can I ask you one thing?"

"What's that, darling?"

"Will you be my whore again? My slut?"

"Of course I will. My cunt loves your cock."

Mitch smiled and climbed off of the bed and began getting dressed. Jenna stood, slipped on her robe and walked with Mitch to the door. At the open door Mitch slipped her robe open, ran his hands over her nipples, down her belly and caressed her shaven pussy. This sent a twitch running through Jenna's body. They kissed and Mitch stepped out into the darkness. When Jenna saw his headlights come on she closed and locked the door. On her way back to her bedroom for some much needed rest Jenna stopped in the living room, looked at her cabinet of porn movies and said, "Alicia, I won't be seeing you for a while."

12