A Little More Wine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhipSmart
WhipSmart
18 Followers

"Whoa, sorry sweetie," he said, grinning. "I'm just dying here, that's all." I smiled and settled to my task, licking up the shaft twice for lubrication, then slowly taking the head in my mouth, tasting his pre-cum. I swirled my tongue and he let out a wordless groan. My hand moved in tandem with my mouth and I sucked his dick hard, slowly at first, then gaining speed.

"Fuck, you are fantastic at this, don't ever fucking stop, oh Gawwwwwd." I loved the stream of profanity he let out as I flicked my tongue over the ridge at the bottom of the head. I continued sliding his dick in and out of my mouth as the rate of his breathing increased, reveling in the erotic nature of what I was doing. His hips jerked slightly as i worked his cock, but all of a sudden I stopped.

"What are you doing?" he gasped. I moved up the bed and kissed him, loving that he kissed me back even though I'd just had his dick in my mouth. Not every guy would do that.

"I need you to fuck me, Jack," I murmured into his neck. "I don't want you to come in my mouth just yet, I want you to come when you're pounding me." My saying that incensed him and I suddenly found myself on my back. Jack lay half on me, half off, as he rummaged in his pants off the side of the bed and produced a condom. He came prepared, I realized.

"Will you put it on?" he asked, almost shyly. I complied, enjoying the feel of his quivering cock as I rolled the condom down. Positioning himself between my legs, he lowered himself slowly and looked into my eyes, a question in his.

"Go slow, baby, please, go slow at first," I whispered. I hadn't had sex in nearly two years, and my vibrator, while handy, was slender and no match for human flesh.

"You can take all of me," he said, a wicked grin on his face. My pussy was tight, but with a few short strokes he sheathed himself to the root and held his cock there. The stretch was uncomfortable at first, but soon felt like home.

"Fuck, your pussy is so warm, Leah," he moaned, then kissed me deeply. The feel of his cock filling me as his tongue filled my mouth was nearly unbearable.

I broke away from the kiss and said, "Fuck me, Jack, I need you to fuck me hard." Again, he complied. He started slowly but soon built to a steady rhythm that nearly put me over the edge several times. I couldn't help but cry out at the top of every thrust.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" I yelled as he pounded into me. "Baby, please!"

"Come for me, come for me again," he grunted. "Come for me while I fuck you." I reached down and strummed my clit lightly while he worked above me, stretching my tight pussy. In a few moments I was at the edge. I looked him in the eyes and let go as the orgasm took me. I'm not sure what noises I made, but I came so intensely it nearly hurt, that sweet line of pain and pleasure. The grip of my contracting pussy put him over the edge and he shouted "Oh God, I'm going to come, oh fuck, Leah, fuck!" and he came in a rush. I rode out his climax with him, and he collapsed on top of me. We lay there, sweating, panting, his dick still inside me. Slowly we came down, and I moved so he wasn't crushing me. He pulled me into his arms and sighed.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he said. I giggled. "That was a long time coming."

"No pun intended?" My head lay on his chest and I could feel his heart thumping.

"No pun." He stroked my back. "God," he sighed. "You are incredible."

After he removed and disposed of the condom, we lay there in silence for quite some time, lightly touching and reveling in the pleasure of being naked with someone you care about. I ran my hand across his stomach and raked my nails lightly through his pubic hair. His body wasn't chiseled, but he was beautiful to me. After several minutes I arranged us so we were face to face, kissing with our legs entwined. He was such a good kisser. It grew more passionate and intense and we pulled ourselves as close as we could to each other.

"I love being naked with you," he said in a low voice.

"It's only your first time, maybe it's just the novelty," I teased.

"Mmmm, nope, pretty sure I just love being naked with your gorgeous ass." I giggled. Oh God, I was giggling. He began stroking and squeezing my ass.

"The sight of you in those leggings tonight was too much," he said. "It was all I could do not to push you up against the fridge and grope you." I laughed.

"You're one to talk, with your...jeans and t-shirt."

"Is that all it takes?" he said. "Well, shit, that just made my clothes shopping a whole lot easier." I nearly purred with delight when he moved his hand between my legs, slipping his forefinger into my slick crevasse.

"Your wetness, it's such a fucking turn-on," he groaned. "I've never been with anyone that gets this wet." I began rolling my hips as he ran his fingers around my dripping folds. I bit his shoulder lightly to keep from matching his groan.

"How do you want it now?" he asked, moving his lips to the sweet spot on my neck that made my entire body tingle. "How should I fuck you?" On instinct, I dropped my hand to his groin and found his cock semi-hard. I gripped it lightly and began to pump it. Jesus, I wanted him in me again. We groaned in unison as we worked each other.

"I, um," I swallowed audibly. Giddy and slightly embarrassed, I paused.

"What do you want?" He stopped, pulled away a little and looked me in the eyes. "Leah, tell me."

"I want you...from behind." I wasn't used to being so direct in bed. But it felt so powerful. "I would love you to fuck me from behind." It was a statement, not a question. He smiled and kissed my nose.

"Baby, your wish is my command." Getting up, he reached for another condom but I stopped his hand. He looked at me, an eyebrow raised.

"You're sure?" I nodded. I wanted to feel his naked cock inside me. He bent down and kissed me lightly, then gently positioned me on the edge of the bed, my knees together and resting on my forearms. He stood behind me, his dick ready. He slowly stroked himself up and down my exposed, sopping and swollen pussy and I began to push my hips back toward him. I wanted that hot, naked cock in me. He ran his hands over my ass and up my back.

"This is a fucking awesome view." He lightly slapped my ass and I gasped. I liked it. He paused, then spoke in a low voice and I felt his hands tighten.

"So you want it from behind? You want me to fuck you hard?"

"Please, yes," I groaned. "Again." I felt him at my entrance, and all at once he slammed into me in one thrust.

"Aahhhhh!" I yelled. "Fuck me, Gawd, fuck me!" There was no build up this time. He held onto my hips, gripped tightly and pounded into me. I rocked forward a bit with each movement but held my ground and pushed back against him. I was starting to feel sore, but I didn't care. His pounding felt so fucking good.

"Slap me, slap my ass," I gasped. He complied, and I moaned loudly, arching my back.

"Fuck, Leah," he gasped through the effort of his exertion. "You're going to kill me." The angle of his dick in that position was hitting me in just the right spot and I began to feel my third orgasm of the night building deep within on every stroke.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I yelled. "Don't fucking stop!" He pumped faster and harder and suddenly it hit.

"Shit!!" I screamed and my hips bucked and now I couldn't stop. He pulled me against him hard, and I felt his dick bottom out and those pain and pleasure lines blurred again. Gripping my hips he kept thrusting til I heard him groan, "Fuuuuck," then he slumped forward on top of me and we toppled onto the bed. Catching my breath and feeling like a wrung out tube of toothpaste, limp and empty, I was spent. Jack spooned me from behind and kissed the back of my neck.

"I'm pretty sure I'm dead," he murmured into my ear. "You are lethal."

"It's just as well we've never done this before, I don't think I could take much more," I said.

"Maybe tomorrow?" he asked, stroking my hip. I smiled to myself.

"Maybe tomorrow, baby."

WhipSmart
WhipSmart
18 Followers
12