A Little Naive

Story Info
It's hard to know what a heart really wants at 18.
2k words
3.1
54.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anekri
Anekri
4 Followers

I was still a virgin when I finally turned 18. I'm not ugly, with my long, dark hair, my larger than normal breasts and my Latin hips, I probably could have had my cherry popped long ago. I had this craving in my pants that desired more than I could have given. But I was too quiet and too shy to search for a way to dose this fire that was steadily growing inside me.

And then Glen contacted me, a guy I had been crushing and lusting over for three years (on and off). What a nerve. After playing with my heart before, after teasing me with the prospect a relationship and fooling around, he had the balls to email me.

He said it was over, finally, this time, him and Natalie were done. She took his daughter, his money, his dignity and left. He said he had been thinking about me for some time, wondering how I was, what I was doing, if I was thinking about him...when wasn't I thinking about him?

I emailed him back. Angry words spilled from my fingertips. How dare you email me after the last time. What nerve you must have to think I'll go crawling back to you!

But I did. It wasn't immediate, either. It was very gradual. I realized that I actually had a chance to reconnect with Glen. I just wanted to see what would happen.

THE FIRST ENCOUNTER

After a few "just friends" dates he invited me into his room. He still lived with his parents, but no one was home at that time. I sat in a chair next to him as he played computer games. I was scared, and very nervous. I wanted him so badly, but didn't know how to ask. So we sat there for about half an hour barely talking. Eventually he turned off the computer and looked at me, just looked, peering into my eyes. I almost felt like he was staring into my soul.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked me.

"Uh...well..." I couldn't hide my blushing face. His hand went for my leg. He lightly placed it there and started to rub my inner thigh. He placed his face right in front of mine, looked at me for a second, and then kissed me, passionately.

"What do you want to do?" he repeated, softly. "I'm all yours."

"I...I..." I just couldn't find the words. He took my hands and led me to the floor where we sat up, legs tangled in each other. "I'm yours." He repeated.

I hugged him, and then kissed him. Then I ran out of ideas.

"You are such a virgin," he exclaimed. My face turned red again.

"Here, do it like this," he said. And then he brushed his hands through my hair and pulled. It didn't hurt, but it shocked me and I gasped. This is what he had expected, and he shoved his tongue deep into my mouth. I responded immediately. My tongue and his dancing together as our lips moved slightly. I had never been kissed like this before. It was so deep and powerful.

I had lost track of time, I didn't know how long it had been since the kiss started, but when he moved his head away I was gasping for breath. My chest heaved and my lips tingled.

With his fingers still tangled in my hair he looked at me trying to catch my breath and laughed. "How was that?"

"That was fucking amazing!" I gasped.

"That was nothing," he teased. He released his grip on my hair and slid his hands down my shirt. I had purposely worn a very low cut shirt for that day, and it came in handy for him as he pulled out both my tits from their bra.

It just stared at them for a few minutes, caressing them very softly. "Wow, you developed very nicely. They are so beautiful." Then he placed his mouth oh a nipple and bit down, hard.

I yelped with pain but it felt so good. I could feel his tongue flicking my nipple, caressing it and then biting. He bit around the nipple, biting bare breast. My other breast was getting fondled by his hand. He pinched and messaged it. Then he switched nipples. It was such sweet torture. I had never thought I'd like pain in my pleasure.

After a while his hand went into my hair again and he kissed me furiously.

"That's how it's done," he stated. "Now what do you want to do?"

"I want to give you head," I said quietly. I really did, I had always wanted to. He looked at me, a little confused and said, "What?"

"I want to suck your cock!" I exclaimed. "I want it in my mouth! I want to taste you."

When he was sure he heard me right, and after asking me if I was sure, he laid on his back and whipped out his already hard dick. Then he closed his eyes.

I was face to face with my first cock. I held it up to my face, inspecting it curiously. Then I liked the head. He moaned out in response and his body began to quiver and I felt his dick grow in my hands. I placed my tongue at the base of the shaft and licked up very slowly, then back down. I was craving his cock in my mouth but I wanted to take it slow. I played with the head and stroked his balls. Finally, I couldn't take in anymore and I took as much of his cock as I could into my mouth.

I hadn't realized how big it was! It made me gag, so I slowed down and pulled up a little bit. I couldn't get all the way down to the base so I stroked his shaft as I went as far down as I could. My head bobbed up and down in unison with my hands, my tongue flicked the head of his throbbing dick and after a few minutes he exclaimed that he was ready to come and asked me if I wanted it in my mouth.

"Yes," I said. "I want to taste it." His whole body convulsed and his dick twitched in my mouth, and then I felt it, stream after stream of white hot cum flowing into the back of my throat. I loved the feeling and the taste was one I had never had before. It was marvelous. I eagerly licked him clean.

Glen just lay on his back breathing hard, eyes half closed. "Wow," he exclaimed. "That was amazing. So you really have never done this before?"

I said, "No...this was my first time. I swear." I was still licking his hot juice off my lips.

"You watch too much porn you nerd," he joked.

I laughed. He was right.

THE SECOND ENCOUNTER

From that moment on all my thoughts were about his dick and what I wanted to do with it; his dick in my mouth, between my tits and sliding effortlessly in and out of my pussy. I was soaked already, just at the thoughts.

I wanted him so bad. I wanted to feel his hands all over my body and his tongue on me again. I wanted him to bite my nipples again. I wanted to lay on my back and have him take my cherry. Every night, right before I fell asleep I would touch myself to the thoughts of him.

It would start normal enough, both of us kissing fiercely. His hands would be caressing my body and eventually would slip down my pants. Some how our clothes would come off and we'd be rolling around, making out, completely naked. Then he'd caress my cheek, kiss my lips lightly and ask me if I'm ready. I'd say yes, and then he'd kiss me again, more passionately to stifle my cries as his dick impaled my virgin pussy. He'd thrust in and out of me. After a little while it would stop hurting and I'd be totally into it. I'd have orgasm after orgasm until finally he reached his climax and shot his load deep into me. Then he'd collapse on top of me and we'd fall asleep in each others arms.

But that's not exactly what happened. I knew I wasn't ready to lose my virginity just yet.

The next time I saw Glen was at his place of work. No one was there and it was about 10 minutes until he was off. I just looked around until then, thinking very dreamy thoughts.

Finally, he led me back to a storage room. It was completely empty and the only sound was a buzz coming from the lights.

He pushed me against the wall and groped me. His hand was between my legs while the other held my hair as he shoved his tongue down my throat. I was on fire! My arms went around his neck as I pulled him closer to me. The beast in me took over as I pulled away from him and then pushed him into the wall, my hips grinding into his. I could feel his cock getting harder and bigger.

His hands went up my shirt and to his surprise and pleasure discovered that I wasn't wearing a bra. I took off my shirt and his mouth went straight to my still tender nipples. I almost came right there. I could feel him slip my pants around my ass and he grabbed. I lifted off his shirt and started to lick his chest. I licked up his neck and reached his lips and kissed. He then took me and pushed me against the wall again, pinning my arms to my side. He slipped my pants down till they reach the floor and slid into the front of my underwear.

I could feel his fingers searching. Every movement he made caused me to let out a deep sigh or moan of pleasure. It felt so good. He played with my clit a little bit and then found what he was looking for. He slid his finger into my pussy.

I gasped. It hurt more than I thought it would. "Oh my God. You are so fucking tight," he said through gritted teeth. "You are going to feel so good when I finally fuck you." His fingers went in and out of me, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

"I can only stick one finger inside you. Oh my God."

I moaned out in pleasure. Finally, I couldn't take anymore and I pulled him out of me. I pushed him against the wall for a second time and pulled down his pants to reveal his cock. I stood up and kissed him.

He tried to put his cock between my thighs, and even though I wanted him to, I didn't let him. I was afraid. He asked me if I was sure. I was. So he pulled up my underwear and I knelt down in front of him and started to suck. His cock was delicious in my mouth. This time he held back and didn't cum for a long time. I placed his dick in between my tits and let him hump them. Each time his cock went up I licked the head. I took his cock into my mouth again and sucked and stroked.

He came in my mouth again. I loved it. I still love it.

But he wouldn't kiss me afterwards.

AFTERMATH

I learned about a week later that he had still been fooling around with Natalie. I learned this on Christmas Eve through a text message. He told me that he hadn't planned on fucking her again. He told me that if I would have fucked him by now he wouldn't have fucked her.

I ended it that day, and I never saw him or talked to him again.

Anekri
Anekri
4 Followers