A Little Night Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit still for a moment, enjoying all the tingling sensations, and use only my internal muscles to massage your cock. Sweat beads on your face and chest as you struggle to maintain control. You know you will be punished if you cum too soon and are using every trick in the book to keep that from happening. I slide off you until only the head of your cock is inside me and slide down again. Your hips come off the bed as you dig your heels in for traction. I can hear you grind your teeth in attempts not to cum. You can't move far being restrained and tug against the wrist and ankle straps protesting. You almost use your safe word and come, but barely manage to regain control instead. I start up a vigorous pace, grinding my clit against your pelvis on every downward thrust while murmuring how much I love to ride you hard. You can feel my internal muscles start to milk your cock and you know the orgasm of your life is seconds away. You try and breath deep for control and just when you think your balls will explode I tell you I'm about to cum. I lean forward as I do and release the nipple clamps. The blood flowing through the tips again adds a sting of pain that sends you over the edge as you can feel my cunt grab you like a vise. We both yell out the orgasm; you arching your beautiful neck, tendons straining, thrashing on the pillows and filling me with pulse after pulse of your hot sweet cum, while I arch my back with my hair brushing the small of my back, and dig my fingernails into your thighs while screaming each other's and God's name as we seem to shatter into a million pieces.

After what seems like forever, we float back down to earth and you barely notice when I remove your restraints. I remove my clothes and we stumble to the Jacuzzi giggling at each others clumsiness and slip our well worn bodies into the steaming scented water for some much needed relief. We exchange gentle kisses and bask in the afterglow. After some much needed bubbling, we dry off and slip in bed. You gather me in your arms and just as you are drifting off you think you hear me say something about next time using a cock ring and a strap on. You're not sure if your cock starts to harden because that scares you or turns you on. Maybe both? But that's another story.

THE END

12