A Little Of This

Story Info
One friend defines the meaning of a tease for the other.
1.2k words
3.59
19k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is, no--would have been, my tenth wedding anniversary. At the moment, the divorce is pending; it won't be finalized until January. I guess I am on hold, or maybe in limbo? I don't know how I should be feeling, I started tearing up when I asked my soon-to-be-ex if he realized what today was. It took him a second, but he remembered. He leaned down, kissed my forehead, and half hugged me.

I wanted to scream! I wanted to break something! For ten years I have celebrated special occasions with this man. Today is a regular day for the first time in ten years. I hate this, I don't know how long it will take me to get used to the current situation.

I knew I was not going to deal with today well. I didn't want to be in the house alone all evening. The other option was to call a friend and explain the sordid story, exposing a weakness. Like hell if I was going to do that.

As it turned out, a friend called me, asking if I wanted some company for a few hours. I jumped all over having company. It solved my problem, and I didn't have to get emotional about it.

My friend showed up around 6:30 p.m. I had already fed the kids and had them settled down upstairs with a movie rental before bed. I invited him in, and we wandered into the living room, getting comfortable on the couches.

He started telling me about his day, injecting comments to make me laugh. After his long diatribe of his day, he sighed, and then blurted out that he could really use some Jack Daniels and a blow job. I looked up quickly, and burst out laughing. He laughed with me.

An idea formed in my head. I had some Jack Daniels in the freezer.

I sauntered into the kitchen, grabbed the bottle from the freezer, and walked back into the living room with a shit-eating grin on my face. A grin formed on his face as well. I sat back down on the couch opposite him, put the bottle on the coffee table, grabbed the television remote, and started to flip channels, ignoring him and the bottle.

An hour and a half later, my kids were all in bed, sleeping quietly. I came downstairs after checking on them and found the Jack Daniels bottle open, with the lid lying on the table next to it.

I sat back down, checking out the television, and asked him to pass me the bottle. After taking it from him, I took a long swallow from it, and passed it back to him. He did the same in turn. I stood, and walked across the room, sitting down on the same couch as him. I put my hand out, and waited till he passed the bottle back. We exchanged the bottle back and forth a few more times, and I was starting to feel a buzz from the alcohol.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed. He asked what was bothering, and I drunkenly told him everything. I told him what day it was, how I was feeling, the works. He reached an arm around me and hugged me close to him. The partial hug felt much more secure and reassuring than that from my soon-to-be-ex earlier in the day.

He leaned over and kissed my forehead and leaned back, pulling me with him. We settled into the couch and went back to watching television. I felt my eyes growing heavy, and I let my body relax. Gradually I fell into a peaceful sleep.

Feeling lips moving across my face woke me up. I blinked, waking up fully, trying to figure out what was going on. I was lying down on the couch, a blanket thrown over me, and he was crouched down near my face. I stared at him, unsure what to do or say.

He held out a hand, and helped me to sit up, making room for him on the couch next to me. The Jack Daniels bottle was still on the coffee table in front of us, and I reached for it, taking a hearty swig.

Sitting on the couch, the bottle on my lap, I looked at him. I had always been close to him; we had conversations that I hadn't had with anyone before, and joked with each other relentlessly. A grin formed on my face as I thought about what I wanted to do to him.

Reaching my hand over, I grasped the top button his jeans. The snapping noise echoed in the quiet house. Continuing down, I unzipped his zipper and reached in, grasped for him, pulled him out. He shimmied out of his jeans, and kick them away. He reached up for his boxer briefs and pulled them off quickly.

I started stroking his cock, letting it slip through my fingers, not applying any pressure. I moved onto the floor, spreading his legs, and realized I still held the Jack Daniels bottle. Glancing up at him, smiling broadly, I asked him to move down some.

When he was situated to my liking, I raised the bottle and poured a generous amount over his hardening cock. His loud intake of air let me know I had his undivided attention.

Leaning over, I began to lap up the Jack Daniels, making sure to lick every drop from wherever it had dripped to. Luckily, I didn't have to stray to far from his cock, I hadn't poured that much on him.

I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock and used my mouth to massage his cock from the tip down to my fingers. Every third or fourth plunge his cock took into my mouth I took a second to lick and kiss the surrounding area. I released my fingers and slid my hands up his shirt, feeling his abs and chest. I maintained the movements with my mouth while I stroked his chest, pushing his shirt up higher and higher.

Since I didn't have much experience at giving blow jobs, I listened to the sounds coming from him to pace my movements. When I heard his breath quicken, I knew instinctively that he was getting close to his release. I felt his balls contract and pushed against him, moving to stand.

He looked up at me, a look of confusion and lust on his face. I looked back down at him for a few moments, and finally said, "What your feeling right now is how I spend every waking moment. It's difficult to put that into words, isn't it? I should probably go check on my kids."

Turning on my heel, I walked up the stairs. I heard him cussing to him self, then the rustle of his jeans.

"I am going to pay you back for that, you can bet on it!" he yelled up the stairs to me.

A few seconds later, the front door slammed. I went into each of the kids' rooms and pulled the blankets up around them. I walked into my bedroom, sunk onto the edge of my bed, and a slow smile grew on my face. Leaning over, I pulled open my nightstand drawer, reached in, and grabbed my favorite vibrator. Pulling it out, I started laughing to myself. I slowly stripped my clothes off, threw a t-shirt on, and slid under the covers. Turning the vibrator on, I sunk further into my bed, taking care of my own pleasure, and slipped into a peaceful slumber.