A Little Of This Ch. 2

Story Info
Payback for the Jack.
1.1k words
4.22
10.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Payback for the Jack

Walking up to my front door, I noticed a piece of paper taped to the peephole. I reached up, pulled it off and proceeded to unlock my door. I walked into my house, and went directly into the kitchen. Dropping the bags of groceries on the counter, I unloaded everything I had purchased and put it all in their proper places. Finished with the groceries, I moved into the living room, and sunk into the couch. I remembered the note that had been on my front door, and reached into my pocket to pull it out. Unfolding the now crumpled note, I read the words written on it, "I'm coming."

I smirked, automatically assuming that it was from him. I had gotten him good during our last encounter. I remembered back to the Jack Daniels incident and smiled.

I picked my exhausted ass up off the couch and walked to my bedroom, stripping along the way. I grabbed a clean towel from my bed, and proceeded into the bathroom, kicking the shower on. Waiting for the temperature to be perfect, I pulled my hair up in a ponytail, and then stepped in, letting the pounding hot water pummel my weary shoulders.

I let the tension ease from my shoulders and back, finished scrubbing every inch of my body, and reached through the curtain, and felt for my towel. When my hand didn't locate it, I peeked out the curtain and yelped.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I yelled at him.

"I told you, I am coming. Have you forgotten so soon?" He replied.

"Get the hell out and let me dry off, I'll just be a minute!" I hurled back at him.

I found my towel draped over the toilet seat and reached for it. He snatched it up before I could fully close my hand around it.

"You don't need to dry off, trust me." He uttered.

He turned on his heel and stalked out of the bathroom. I jumped out of the shower, looked around for something to dry off with, and remembered that all the clean laundry was still sitting in my bedroom.

I crept to the bathroom doorway, and peaked around. Not seeing him, I sprinted toward my bedroom. As I passed the doorway to the living room he snatched me and pulled me against him. "I like that you are already wet for me." He snickered.

"Let go of me! I am freezing my ass off, I need to dry off!" I said snidely.

He shoved me toward the bedroom. Stumbling toward my bed, I caught my footing, and tried to sit with dignity on the edge of my bed. I looked up at him, a confused look flashing across my face before I forced it to go blank. He stepped closer to me and reached for my wrists. I looked down as the handcuffs clinked closed around them.

I slid my gaze back to his face, my eyes narrowed, my building anger became apparent. He pulled me up, forcing me to stand. I followed his lead around the side of the bed, and I sat back down under the pressure of his hands on my shoulders.

"Scoot to the middle of the bed, and lie back." He commanded.

I obeyed his order, and then laid down when he made the motion. I felt him raise my hands above my head. He stepped away from the bed and I attempted to lower my arms, but they didn't budge. I looked up and seen why: he had screwed a large hook into my headboard and looped the chain between the handcuffs around it.

My face flooded with heat and I turned my head to the right. I couldn't bring myself to look at him; I didn't want him to see the embarrassment and anger in my eyes.

I felt him moving near the end of the bed, and my legs were separated roughly. I maintained my gaze at the wall, my anger and humiliation competing.

He kneeled on the bed, and I felt him crawl between my legs, getting closer to the junction of my thighs.

When I felt the first burst of air up my left thigh I closed my eyes. He moved into a more comfortable position and started to assail my inner thighs and exposed pussy with rushes of cool air. My body shivered uncontrollably after only a few minutes.

I became aware of my body and the sensations his ministrations were pulling to the surface, and I bit my lower lip. Within seconds I could taste blood in my mouth.

His tongue lightly flicked across the hood covering my clit, and his fingers followed, opening me up further for his eyes. My breath quickened slightly, my emotions in turmoil as I struggled to hang on to my anger and not to give in to the silky waves forming in my stomach. He used his fingers and tongue to lightly map my pussy. I could feel his warm breath cross a path his tongue recently took. I tried to maintain my composure, still fighting with myself, not wanting to be a willing participant, not wanting to give up my control.

His tongue pursued the torturous assault, with his fingers echoing the motions. My body moved impulsively, rising when his tongue or fingers left my body, searching for the contact again. I felt the wetness from my pussy begin to trickle from my body, to pool on the bed where my ass connected with it.

He slid two fingers inside me, slipping easily in with my wetness providing adequate lubricant. The first thrust of his fingers brought my hips off my bed. I moved unconsciously trying to maintain the connection to the pleasure, reaching for the release that was hovering on the horizon.

The pressure increased in the pit of my stomach and my pussy clenched around his fingers which were thrusting harder in and out of me. The pace continued to quicken, and the rise of my orgasm met it stroke for stroke. I felt myself lurching toward the brink when the tongue and fingers assailing me evaporated. I lay there, panting, struggling to breathe, my orgasm so close at hand.

"I took the pleasure of calling your boss to let him know you weren't feeling well, and would be off work tomorrow. I will see you in the morning Beautiful." He whispered in my ear. I felt a sob rise from my chest as I watched him walk casually from the room. A few seconds later I heard my front door open, the lock click, and the door close.

He smiled to himself as he walked down the sidewalk to his car.