A Little of What You Fancy

Story Info
Fifteen 50-word stories in 15 different categories.
828 words
4.38
33.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmeliaBell
EmeliaBell
104 Followers

The following are 15 50 word stories, each written to fit one of Literotica's many categories. The title of the stories is not included in the word count. Many thanks to Oggbashan for letting me pinch his format!

~

First Time

It was a drunken sleepover; all girls. 'Truth or Dare' turned into 'Spin the Bottle' and that turned into 'Seven Minutes in Heaven.' She and I played on after the others were asleep and Seven Minutes in Heaven became seventy sweet-tasting minutes of exploration with fingers fucking and tongues entwined.

Pocket Money

They talked late on the internet -- dirty old man and curious girl. He promised her presents for a web-cam show, so she stripped and touched herself for him, getting so wet exposing herself. Three days later she got a cheque and a train ticket to go and earn some more.

One-sided

He followed her for a week, hiding round corners and peering through windows. He would masturbate, watching her wash and dress and eat. He took photographs to look at later and sent her presents. To him they were in a relationship, but she never knew where the presents came from.

Whoops!

The walk was only an excuse to get some time together. Her parents wouldn't let them be alone in a room, so when they reached a secluded bench in the park, she knelt down and took him in her mouth. She didn't realise her parents were taking a walk too...

The Embrace

I gasp and struggle in the embrace. It's too tight; too restrictive. I feel imprisoned and weak, yet I am so excited by it. This is what arouses me and I love it while I hate it. A glance in the mirror makes it worthwhile. Heaving breasts: tiny, corseted waist.

Many Hands

A drunken party runs on late, loud music throbbing, libidos running on alcohol. Two bodies entwine, turns into three, then four; each man grabbing and squeezing at her slight body pinned like a butterfly against their hard flesh. Legs splayed, mouth open at the intrusion she squirms for a release.

Going Solo

Reading late at night: one hand holds the book, the other buries itself in sweet, wet, flesh. As the words grow more intense her hand moves faster, fingers lost in motion. Sweat beads her face, she bites her lip -- struggling for the nirvana that awaits her efforts. Finally -- burning release.

Rock and a Hard Place

Rough skin on rough skin as they kiss; stubble grating sharply. Big hands grab: push back into a wall, the cold stone chilling his back as a hard, hot, rod meets his hip. Tongues meet and mash, greedy hands pull away clothes, baring skin and in the darkness someone kneels.

Sweet Nothings

He offers compliments with his flowers, words that mean so much and so little. She blushes, shy as she accepts his gifts and his kisses. They reach out, touch each others' hand, fingers slowly twining, flush of embarrassment quelling conversation. This will not last, but it's so sweet for now.

Vice is Nice...

Daddy dearest steals a glimpse of bare legs, flashing knickers. Unaware, she dresses in her room, young skin, firm flesh tempting him. When he picks her up from a party, drunk beyond belief, his hands steal touches as he holds her up. In bed he tastes his fingers and imagines.

14th February

Dear Matthew, I have thought of you so long. I love that your eyes light up when you laugh and your cheek creases in a dimple. I want to run my fingers through your hair. When I lie in bed at night I think of kissing you. Be mine. Valerie

Going Underground

One, two, three greasy fingers gently sliding in, teasing, squeezing, stretching as two mouths meet, two sets of hips grind. Turning her over, fingers out, a sense of emptiness, she aches for sensation and when he fills her, pushing past that point, she longs for more: another cock to fuck.

Saturday Job

Each week he'd come over to mow the lawn. She watched him from inside, tweaking the curtain to one side so she can see him. He is so young, so smooth, so unlike her estranged husband. As sweat trickles down his back she licks her lips: today is the day.

A Cold Dish

He had been cheating for months, she knew that, but now he flaunted it and everybody knew. Humiliated she hid away until a drunken night when she cried on his brother's shoulder, cradled in his brother's arms. He held her through the night and in the morning they made love.

What You Wish For

She was sweet, shy, inexperienced, he was entranced from the moment he glimpsed her. Her golden skin swathed in luminous silk, her dark hair falling silkily down her back. For months he wooed her, longing to know the girl behind the mask of duty. Once won she lost her mystery.

EmeliaBell
EmeliaBell
104 Followers