A Little Old for This

Story Info
Lush carnal ecstasy flooded my body!
5.3k words
4.06
42.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,086 Followers

Alex and I were at Jake and Mary's place for a party. Jake had arranged for a birthday cake with fifty candles. Fifty! I thought he was gonna burn the house down. Both Mary and I turned fifty this month and that seemed sufficient to justify a big party – our "Half-Century Party" as we called it.

The Roberts had been our friends forever it seemed. We had met them when Alex and Jake joined Apex Chemicals as junior executives over twenty years ago. They are both senior vice-presidents now. We had partied together, vacationed together, worked together for over two decades. They were our best friends and we were theirs.

We had just returned from two weeks in the Caribbean visiting several islands including St. Martin, famous for its nude beach. I remembered that beach. After a lot of discussion we drove our rental car to the beach and saw a lot of naked people from a distance.

"Okay Dianne," Mary had said. "Are you gonna do it? I will if you will."

"We're a little old for this," I had said.

"We'll never have another chance," Alex had said.

I had laughed, "Alex wants to see those naked women up close. Some of 'em are real young."

Mary had looked at her husband, "Jake, can you do this without getting a hard on. I don't want you to embarrass me."

"I'll be okay," he had said. "You just try not to stare at the big ones."

We were slow getting naked but we did it. It was not the first time we had seen each other naked. We'd done hot tubs in California and often rented a cabin at a lake in northern Minnesota and gone skinny-dipping. I had to admit that the last few years seemed to have made a big difference in our bodies or maybe it was the bright sunlight on the beach.

We were all wearing sunglasses but what none of us knew was that our technical expert Jake had a Google Glass under his sunglasses and was snapping pictures of the nude people on the beach including us. No one knew it till Jake offered to show slides of our recent vacation. We always had a party with slides after each vacation and Jake was our official cameraman.

After the cake was cut and the congratulations were extended Jake brought out that old fashioned projector of his that we had used for years and the cassettes of slides. We began to relive that vacation laughing and drinking – maybe drinking more than usual because of the occasion. St. Martin was our last port of call and those pictures were in the last cassette. We saw the usual hotels and restaurants and beaches with everybody except Alex in the pictures (as always). From our albums you'd think there were only three people on vacation.

Then suddenly the projector showed a buck naked, beautiful, twenty-something blonde with a brunette beaver and tits that would fit perfectly into a Playboy centerfold.

"Where did you find HER?" Mary yelled. "You bastard! Was that the afternoon Dianne and I went shopping?"

"She was just down the beach from you," Jake laughed and projected a picture of Mary naked as the day she was born with a big smile and an even hairier beaver than the young gal. Jesus, I thought, look at her tits – they sag. Well ... she's fifty.

The next picture was of me and I had to admit I looked good – big tits that didn't sag, flat belly, thick curly haired beaver, great ass and legs, a big smile, and not an ounce of extra fat. Jake had photographed me exactly like I would want to look in Playboy and I didn't even have to pose for it.

"This is the one I'm gonna do as an eight by ten and frame for my den," he said laughing.

"You got me you bastard!" I said. "Enjoy it but don't show that to your buddies."

Next came a picture of my husband Alex with his flaccid peter that looked very small. I remembered Jake's extra-large, uncircumcised cock. I'd seen it before but somehow it was especially attractive on that sunny beach. He was a lot bigger than my husband I thought. I wonder what he looks like with a hard on!

Then in rapid succession there were slides of more young girls and big black studs that were hung like stallions and finally pictures of the three of us as singles and doubles and triples – all of us buck naked. There was one picture that brought out laughter – it was me turning my head to look at a black stud that was really hung. That dick had obviously caught my interest. By the time he finished that cassette we were all laughing so hard there were tears in our eyes.

Jake poured another round of drinks, which we didn't need and we sat and reminisced about other vacations and then about our skinny dipping in Minnesota. There was a lot of nostalgia aided by the liquor. Then Jake took my husband into his study to have another look at those slides from the nude beach.

"Our bodies were a lot better in Minnesota than St. Martin," Mary said. "Your boobs still stand up but mine sag too much and I got a paunch. You kept your figure pretty good. That bastard Jake must have liked it, he got some great pictures of you naked."

"Nothing we can do about getting old," I said. "But I miss being young. What do you miss?"

"I'll tell you what I don't miss," Mary said forcefully.

"What's that?" I asked.

"The sex," she said. "With all those pelvic operations I haven't been able to have sex for two years now and I don't miss it at all. Just the thought of sex makes my belly hurt."

"Poor Alex had prostate surgery two years ago," I said, "and then radiation seeds and then more surgery. He hasn't been able to get it up since his first operation – it just flops around. It's useless! He's like you; the thought of sex never enters his mind. But me, well, I haven't had sex for two years and I'm ... well ... you know, frankly Mary, I'm horny."

"Jake is like that," Mary said. "He's in the bathroom every day when he thinks I don't know about it jacking off – pounding that big thing like a kid. I feel guilty that I can't fuck him – not for me, you know, but for him. He really needs some quality pussy."

We sat there silently feeling a bit sorry for ourselves and then I had an ugly thought. I thought about Jake on the beach with that big cock and in the bathroom every day with the damn thing hard, masturbating. Mary and I were certainly mismatched – we needed to swap husbands. I just sat there in silence thinking about that big dick. My pelvis was sending me messages about needing a friendly penis, preferably a large one. My poor husband Alex with his wrinkled little phallus was no longer receiving any messages from his balls because of all those treatments.

I must have rubbed my belly because Mary suddenly asked, "What are you thinking about Dianne?"

How do you tell your best friend that you're thinking about her husband's big dick and him masturbating because she can't satisfy him? I said nothing, closed my eyes, and dropped my head down. Mary read my mind!

"Dianne you are thinking about Jake!" Mary said.

How the hell did she figure that out? I nodded slowly with my eyes still closed.

"I was thinkin," I said slowly, "I was thinkin that you can't do Jake and ... and ... Alex can't do me and ... and we both need it. We got a hell of a mismatch here."

Then I laughed and added, "But we can't swap husbands!"

Both of us sat there silently sipping our scotch.

A full two minutes later Mary said, "Why not?"

Obviously we'd both had too much scotch!

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean it would sure be good for Jake and that would make me happy," Mary said. "But it's different with guys. Alex probably couldn't take it – I mean – his buddy banging his wife."

"I don't know," I said. "You're probably right. He loves me and wants me to be happy and he's said several times that his major regret is not being able to take care of me. That's how he says it – not being able to take care of me. He feels guilty. He wants me taken care of for sure but I'm not sure he'd want his buddy doing the job."

We sat for several minutes wordlessly. One of us has to say it, I thought.

"What we're both thinking about is me fuckin your husband while you and my husband sit downstairs and drink," I said forcefully. "Can you deal with that?"

Mary looked directly at me, her lips clenched into a thin line. Then she nodded slowly.

"I love him," she said with determination. "I don't like watching the man I love jackin off in the bathroom like a high school kid cause I can't give him what he needs. If Alex can take it, I can take it - somehow."

"How would it work?" I asked. This still seemed unlikely but it was getting interesting.

"We'd use our place – it's two stories. At your house the bedroom is too close to the living room – I don't wanna listen to you fuck my husband. You two would come over here on Friday night like for bridge as usual like tonight. We'd have a few drinks – well, maybe more than a few. Then Alex and I would sit down here and have some more drinks while you and Jake would go up to the master bedroom and ... and ... well ... you'd fuck!"

"That's good except for one thing," I said.

"What's that?" Mary asked.

"I'm a screamer! When I get off I scream like hell!"

"Jesus," Mary said. "That would be hard for most husbands to take. Could Alex take that?"

"I have no idea," I said.

We sat silently for several minutes. Then I asked, "Are we gonna talk to our husbands?"

"We've had a lot to drink," Mary said. "Now is as good a time as any. And I think it's better if I talk to your husband first. If Alex won't do it then it's over. I can sell Jake easier because he's as horny as a mountain goat, he's tired of jackin off, he really needs some user-friendly pussy and he's been looking at all the naked pictures of you on that beach."

"My pelvis is so needy that for sure it'll be user-friendly as hell!"

We walked out of the living room and down the hall to the study where the boys were looking at slides of naked women – the pictures Alex had taken on the nude beach. I was flattered to see several of me and if I do say so I looked pretty damn good. Of course I was drunk and thinking about getting laid for the first time in two years. Maybe my pelvis was sending me signals.

Mary knocked on the open door and said, "Jake you and Dianne go back into the living room. I need to talk to Alex."

The boys looked puzzled. As Jake followed me back down the hall I heard Mary say to Alex, "I hear you've been feeling guilty."

Jake and I sat down in the living room and he turned to me with a puzzled look.

"What's going on?" Jake asked.

"Mary and I are trying to solve hard problem," I said.

"What hard problem?" He asked.

"Yours," I answered and the puzzled look on his face got more puzzled. "Have another drink Jake and pour one for me. With any luck at all, you and I both are gonna need 'em – need 'em in just a few minutes."

He handed me my drink and I smiled in what a drunk fifty year-old broad thinks is a sexy smile. We sat for a minute or so sipping our drinks. I hope Mary has good luck with my husband, I thought. I really need to fuck! Maybe I ought to start work on Jake.

"So you liked the pictures of me naked?" I said. "You took a lot of them."

"Are you mad about that?" He asked.

"No. At age fifty I consider it a compliment," I said. "You like the way I look naked?"

Jake was just drunk enough to grin and nod.

"You don't look fifty," he said.

What the hell I thought. I stood up, pulled my shoulders back to show off my tits and I turned to give him a better view.

"They stay up pretty good when I'm naked, don't they," I said trying to sound sexy.

He was too drunk to blush but drunk enough to stare at my tits. Tits he had been looking at naked in his collection of slides moments before. I thought briefly of his bathroom masturbation and almost laughed as I saw him in my head trying to play with his peter and look at slides at the same time.

I watched his eyes roam up and down over my body and I realized he was remembering all the details of me naked that he had been looking at in the study. I hope Mary is having good luck with my husband, I thought. Is he drunk enough to say it's okay for me to fuck his best friend?

I looked at Jake sitting there staring at my body. I felt a sudden pelvic sensation and realized that I was turning on by wanting something I hadn't felt in two years – a big hard cock pumping in and out of my pelvis. I remembered Jake's cock on the nude beach. It was uncircumcised. That turned me on because Alex was circumcised. Jake was bigger than Alex – maybe a lot bigger but then maybe my horny mind was playing ticks on me. Jesus, I thought looking at him sitting there: I really wanna fuck him. Both of us really need it. I hope Mary can persuade my husband to let me.

As I had that thought Mary came into the room and whispered in my ear, "Alex says it's okay. Get up to the master bedroom now before he changes his mind. I'm gonna talk to Jake and then send him up. Don't try to see Alex in the study. Hurry."

I moved quickly to the stairs and went up the master bedroom. I left the door open and sat in a chair by the bed. Then looking at the beautiful spread on the bed I got up and pulled it off and folded it up and turned back the covers, thinking I don't wanna drip juice on that nice spread. Fuck him on the sheets! Closing my eyes I said to myself I hope Jake wants to fuck me. It would be horrible if he turned me down.

I heard a sound in the hall and then Jake was in the room closing the bedroom door. He had a grin from ear to ear.

I smiled and said, "If memory serves, we were talking downstairs about how good I looked naked. Would you like to have another look?"

I began to undress and Jake did the same. I think we both stripped down in record time. I looked at him and saw the most beautiful sight I had seen in two years: An erection! A splendid, glorious, wonderful, magnificent, throbbing erection. AND IT WAS FOR ME! I thought that there was nothing quite so beautiful as a rock hard cock. I felt a tingle in my pelvis.

I stood looking at it in awe before it dawned on me that Jake was looking at me the same way. Well, not quite the same way. I was looking at only one thing: that huge erection! Jake was splitting his time between my beaver and my tits. Two years is a long time to go without sex. I needed to fuck! I felt like a horny teenager again and I think he did too.

"You just gonna just stand there and look at my pussy?" I said. "I'm your bitch now. Come over here and use it."

Jake moved across the room rapidly with that beautiful hard cock bouncing up and down as he walked. I hadn't had hands on my tits recently and it felt good. I used two hands to check out his cock and the hardness of it was ... well ... I had no words to describe how wonderful it felt.

I felt his fingers on my labia and he said, "Jesus! You're dripping wet."

"Yeah," I said. "Ain't it great."

He was rubbing my pussy with one hand and running his fingers through my beaver with the other, but I was well past needing any foreplay.

"You gonna play with it or fuck it?" I asked. Men! I thought. Sometimes they think of themselves rather than the horny bitch waiting to get serviced.

It was a rhetorical question because almost before I finished it I found myself on my back in bed, legs spread wide, knees in the air, and Jake between 'em, with me guiding that wonderful thing into the most user-friendly pussy that this poor guy had ever enjoyed. It was so fast I didn't have time to think about it. I just did it.

I begged hoarsely, "Fuck me Jake – please – fuck me you bastard – fuck my brains out!"

I wrapped my arms around his chest and my legs around his back with one heel on each cheek of his butt. I pulled him close and began pumping my ass as hard and fast as I could. Then ... Ecstasy! Lush carnal pleasure flooding my body! Electricity sweeping through my pelvis and numbing my brain to every sensation except the glorious feel of that thick thing ramming in and out of me like a pile driver.

Suddenly before I expected it I felt my pelvis explode in a frenzy as my contractions began. He started to pump his load and my contractions didn't stop and felt like they would never stop. It was the longest damn orgasm I'd ever had. The moment my pussy squeezed down on that thick thing pounding me I screamed like I hadn't screamed in two years.

It couldn't have lasted more than two or three minutes and it was a couple of minutes till poor Jake got his breath. When he stopped panting, he rolled off of me and the first thing he said was, "You think my wife heard that scream?"

"I'm sure she did," I said. "My husband heard it too. It's the first time he's heard it in two years. And he's gonna hear it at least twice more before the night's over if you got the balls I hope you have."

"I'll try," Jake said. "But remember, I'm three years older than you are."

We laid there breathing heavily and resting.

"I'll play with you. What do you want me to play with?" Jake asked.

"Anything that strikes your fancy. I haven't had a guy feel me up in two years."

"When will you be ready again?" Jake asked.

"I'm ready now. I'd rather fuck than get my tits played with."

"Then you better get me up," he said. "I'm ready too."

I hadn't sucked a peter in over two years, but clearly, if I wanted to feel it tickle my pelvis again I had to get my mouth in gear. Down I went! Recently fucked, uncircumcised dicks collect lots of stuff under that foreskin but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, detritus or no detritus.

I didn't work up a sweat exactly but I gave it my best shot. When that beautiful thing got hard again I pulled Jake on top of me and he started to fuck – admittedly with a little less vigor than his previous effort – he was, after all, fifty-three years old. I hope I'm not wearing him out, I thought as I started pumping my ass for him.

But it felt so good to me that I pumped my ass like a hooker. Give the guy credit. He lasted longer than his previous three minutes - long enough to make me cum again before he did. I think he ejaculated about a minute after I screamed. I hope the folks downstairs are enjoying the show. Those were the first two proper orgasms I'd had since poor Alex lost the use of his pecker.

Jake and I lay there breathing heavily and this was the first time we had an opportunity to hold a conversation.

"How did you persuade Alex to let you fuck me?" Jake asked.

"Mary talked to him. I think she made him feel guilty about not being able to take care of my needs. What about Mary?" I said.

"Mary's pelvis is all screwed up. It hurts too bad for her to fuck and I been ... well... I been ... ah ... you know ... "

"You've been jackin off a lot," I said.

"Yeah. Once or twice a day in the bathroom."

"That's no fun," I said.

"No. It's like taking out the garbage," he said. "But if you don't empty the can, things pile up."

"How often are we gonna get to fuck do you think?" I asked.

"Mary was talking about once a week on Fridays," Jake said. "But that's not enough for me."

"Not for me either. Three times a week is better I think."

We lay there silently for a couple of minutes until I said, "I enjoy talking to you Jake but I'd rather fuck. When will you be ready for our third round?"

"I'm ready now if you can get me up," Jake said.

Down I went for the second time that night. I had forgotten what it was like to be a cock-sucking teenager, but it was nice! It came right up just like it's supposed to and I climbed on Jake to do him cowboy. We had what could be described as a leisurely fuck – almost ten minutes. I used to think of ten minutes as a quickie but when I started riding that monster I couldn't pump my ass slow.

"Jesus," Jake said. "I'll bet those folks downstairs are tired of listening to you scream."

"The one I'm worried about is my husband," I said. "It's one thing for a horny guy like you to pound a new bitch heavy. That's what guys do. It's quite another thing for a loving wife to get off so many times so fast with a new guy while her husband is listening to her have her fun. I never figured out why women are not supposed to enjoy sex as much as men but that's the way people think. I'm laying here thinking about how good a fuck you are and worrying that my loving husband might not be able to take all my screaming orgasms. It's been two years but I don't think he's forgotten what they felt like on his dick."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,086 Followers
12