A Little On The Side

Story Info
Visit to club yields a big surprise.
5k words
3.73
93.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Water man
Water man
14 Followers

Tom and I were sitting in my living room solving the world's problems. It was Friday evening and I had invited him over for a few drinks after work. Instead of solving the world's problems, though, we seemed to be spending most of our time on my problems.

My wife Linda and I had been married for eight years and our sex life, which had been so great for so long, had hid the doldrums. We were down to having sex once a week and many times we would miss our usual Saturday session and it would be another week before we had sex. Our schedules were such that it was much more difficult to get together. We had two children and while we both loved them dearly, they were really putting a crimp in our sex lives. Every couple had gone through the same thing, I'm sure, so I wasn't upset, just depressed that it was happening to us.

Linda had kept herself in great shape after the kids were born and she was just as beautiful as when we first married, maybe even more so. She is 5' 8" and a fantastic 35C-24-35. Her hair is a beautiful brown color and she still keeps it long because she knows how much I like it that way. When she enters a room the heads turn to look at this tall luscious beauty. She was a little small breasted when we first married and she had always been self-conscience about her breast size. It really didn't matter to me, I am a leg and ass man anyway but I wanted her to be happy with herself so I suggested she have a breast enhancement. She was so excited that it was OK with me and could hardly wait to have it done. The doctor did a fabulous job and I was especially pleased that Linda included me in the process of choosing the size she would be. The doctor took her picture with a digital camera, nude from the waist up, and entered it into a computer, then let us enlarge her breasts electronically until we had the look we wanted. I wanted to make sure her breasts looked proportionate to her body and weren't just huge. Linda knew just what she wanted and I was very pleased that she chose the perfect size for her build. The result was marvelous and she was more beautiful than ever. Her self-confidence took a huge boost and I could see the result in our bedroom. It would make me laugh and proud at the same time when she would show her new pair at parties, to her girlfriends and an occasional husband that happened to be at the right place at the right time. Our sex life went off the scale. But that was five years ago.

Tom had been divorced two years earlier and he was really enjoying the life of a single guy on the prowl. We have been friends since high school and he had an easy way about him that made all his friends comfortable in confiding in him. Linda had gone to her mother's house for the weekend; another Saturday missed, and would be gone until late Sunday night. I was not disappointed in her leaving, I knew she needed the time away and she could also spend time with her best friend from home, Sue. Sue was single and just a little on the wild side. But they had been friends for years and I trusted Linda.

After two or three beers Tom started telling me about a club he had discovered. He had been there three Friday nights in the last several months and had a great time. There were lots of women, from 25 to 50 years old and they were all looking for action. I wasn't real excited about the prospect; not being ready to go looking for an affair. Tom explained after seeing my reluctance, that the club was a swinger's club. He told me that if I didn't want to do anything I could just watch the action, maybe dance a little and flirt with some of the girls. Friday night was the only night that singles were allowed so it had to be tonight if we were going to go. He told me he really liked the anonymity of it all. Most of the time the girls didn't even want to know your name. That sounded better to me. The last thing I needed was someone calling or showing up at my house.

So, I consented to go and headed upstairs to put on some night club clothes. Tom went home to change and told me he would pick me up in an hour. When he arrived we headed out. The club was about thirty miles away in another town. I really liked the location, it was far enough so I wouldn't run into anyone I knew, or knew Linda.

The club was large. It sat on 10 acres in the country and must have been 12,000 square feet. Tom knew the owners and introduced me. We paid our entrance fee and Tom took me on a tour. We were a little early, it was still only nine, and Tom explained it really didn't heat up until about eleven. There was a large dance floor surrounded by tables and the lighting was real low. About ten couples were sitting around talking at the tables and two couples were dancing close to a slow song. In the corner was a brass pole so the ladies could pole dance if they wanted to show off. "Last time I was here some gorgeous blonde did a pole dance with no panties on and really drew a crowd." Tom explained. He had spent half the night trying to find her but she disappeared after her dance. We walked on into the conversation pit. There was a big screen TV showing a movie featuring threesomes and was surrounded by couches and an elevated platform covered with thin mattresses for having sex in the open. The club also had a pool and two hot tubs. Several rooms were available with locks on the door for privacy and there was a large orgy room covered with mattresses and very dark. The place was huge.

"If you see someone you like in here you can always ask to join her. Just make sure you ask. If she says no you have to back off or they can throw you out. The girls have complete control here. The club caters to them and if you break the rules they will kick you out for good." Tom was very adamant that I needed to show restraint. He went into great detail about how and when to approach a couple and how to approach a single girl. Tom said he was pleased there were so many people in the club already, it probably meant lots more couples as the night went on. There were also 7 or 8 women that looked like they were there as singles. Only 4 or 5 men looked to be singles. The club never had too many men because the owners turned away single men after they had a certain number. They never turned away a single woman though.

We went into the dance area and took a table near the floor. Tom went to get drinks while I watched the action. I noticed one woman immediately. She was a very pretty blonde about 5'5" with a very nice figure. What really drew me to her though, was her shear blouse and no bra. Her breasts were in full view with just a light, completely see-through, blouse that made her look even sexier than if she were topless. She had beautiful breasts, not too big and very perky. They looked a lot like Linda's.

Tom returned and I pointed out the blonde. He had not seen her before but was happy to see the club clientele getting better. "Every time I come here I seem to notice more really good-looking women." When he went for the drinks, Tom had run into a woman he knew and she invited him to one of the private rooms. "I hope you don't mind, old buddy but I've been trying to get with her my last two visits. I asked her if she wanted to try us both but she said maybe later. Will you be all right if I leave you alone for awhile?" "No problem, I'll try to dance with that little blonde while your gone." Tom laughed and told me he thought I was getting in the swing of things, then turned and left with his girl in tow.

When the blonde finished dancing she sat with another woman about 30 or so and very attractive. She was a little taller than "my" blonde and very nicely put together. I was beginning to really enjoy this place. I decided that if I was going to make a move it had better be soon. She was too good-looking to be without a man for long. I stood and walked over to her table and asked if she would like to dance. She looked me up and down like a man sizing up a woman. I was a little taken aback at how brazen her looks were but it also turned me on a little. This was a different place. She whispered something to her friend and stood up with a smile on her face.

Dancing with an almost topless woman was quite a thrill. I held her close and she snuggled right into my shoulder. We talked a bit but when I asked about her she just smiled and said she enjoyed being a little mysterious. I have to admit I enjoyed it too. Her hand wandered down to my ass and she gave me a playful little squeeze. This was an invitation I couldn't refuse so I let my hand wander to her ass and gently massaged her cheeks. It was then that I realized that she was not wearing panties under her short, navy blue skirt. At first I thought she may have on a thong, but I found no signs of anything but smooth luscious skin. She nestled in even closer, obviously enjoying my explorations. I took her chin in my hand and lifted it to my lips and gave her a nice slow, sexy kiss. Her lips parted and she thrust her tongue into my mouth. Soon we were making out like teenagers on prom night. Her hand went between us and she gently stroked my cock through my pants. This was it, I was in, so I asked her if she wanted to explore one of the private rooms. She suggested instead that we go to the locker room, take off our clothes, and get in the pool for a little playful conversation. Later I learned this was a common tactic the women used to make sure the guy had all his fingers and toes and was at least well enough hung to be worth while. This really was a different place.

Stripping down in what looked like a nice, men's locker room with a beautiful blonde was also a new thrill for me. This was turning into a night of firsts. When she was nude she took my breath away. Her body was perfect and the smile on her face just got bigger and bigger. Taking my hand, she led me to the pool. We jumped in together and she swam away playfully expecting me to swim after her. We played chase in the water for a few minutes until I "caught" her and held her in an embrace. We kissed again like on the dance floor except this time we were both nude. Moving to the shallow end I sat on the pool bottom and she curled up in my lap. It occurred to me that I still didn't know her name. "What is your name?" I asked with all the sex in my voice I could muster. She looked at me and didn't answer for a minute. Then with a mischievous look on her face said. "Call me Monica." It obviously wasn't her real name but it was good enough for me. I was rock hard and she was sitting right on it, slowly moving her gorgeous ass back and forth enjoying the effect it was having on me. "Monica, let's find a room before I explode." She laughed and told me she had teased me long enough.

We stepped out of the pool and toweled off in the low light. Making our way down the hall we got lucky as a couple came out of one of the rooms and we claimed it as ours. Once inside she locked the door and pushed me toward the bed. We started kissing and soon I was working my way down between her legs. I have always been proud of my ability to please Linda with my tongue and I hoped to impress this beautiful woman with my oral technique. Soon I was licking the inside of her thighs and moving toward the center of her sex. She had already started a low moan and was really getting into my oral teasing. I thrust my tongue into her folds and started moving in little circles toward her clit. When I found the spot she grabbed my head and moaned louder. I was relentless and I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. Her hips were rotating in time with my tongue and she was really getting into it.

Suddenly she grabbed my head and pulled it into her hard. Her head fell back and her whole body began the wonderful convulsing of a great orgasm. I kept her up as long as I could until she finally pushed me away and started to shake a little. I moved up next to her and took her in my arms. She was still shaking but soon it subsided and she looked me in the eyes and whispered "Wow." I was proud of my technique but I didn't need to say anything. She had just said it all. Monica smiled at me and told me that she wanted to please me like I had just pleased her. I thought that was a great idea.

Pushing me onto my back she slithered down between my legs. She started kissing around my stiff cock in an obvious tease. But soon she was centering on my smaller brain and suddenly sucked me into her mouth. Her tongue was very busy as her head bobbed up and down on my swollen member. I was in ecstasy and I knew I couldn't last long as turned on as I was from the moment I asked her to dance. Soon I was warning her that I would cum any second. She just worked harder and almost smiled at me with my cock in that gorgeous mouth. My balls started contracting and I was soon blowing everything I had into her mouth. She swallowed several times and continued to suck with a wild abandon. The sensation was wonderful as she finally slowed down and licked my cock clean. "How was that?" She had a big grin on her face as she asked me. "It was fabulous." I answered.

Monica decided she wanted to relax in the hot-tub for awhile before returning to the room. We put the towels around our waist and started to walk out. I was pleased to see her just wrap the towel around her waist and not try to cover her beautiful breasts.

Tom met us in the hall with a look of shock and fear on his face. "Linda's here." He said. "My Linda?" I asked weakly. "Yes, your Linda." Tom had been searching for me and finally decided I must be in one of the rooms so was trying to watch the rooms while making sure Linda didn't see him. My mind was whirling and I was finding it hard to think with all the emotions bubbling up inside me. What was that little slut doing in a place like this? What if she saw me here. How could she cheat on me? What would she say if she caught me with Monica, who had disappeared.

It didn't matter that I was here looking for the same thing that she was obviously looking for. After all, I was a man and should be allowed to break loose every now and then. I almost laughed at myself about the stupidity of my argument. She was a beautiful, passionate woman who had the same desires as any other woman and we had not been fulfilling each other's needs.

I had to think about what to do. "Where is she now?" Tom told me he thought she was still on the dance floor. We moved over where we could watch the dance area without being seen. Thanks to low light it was not that hard. When I saw Linda the sight took my breath away. She was topless and wore only a very short frilly skirt that barely covered her ass and a pair of red spike heels that I had never seen before. As I watched it was obvious that she had no panties on. The skirt looked like something the women used to wear to cover a thong bikini when they were away from the beach. Linda was dancing with some hunk that was wearing only a towel. She was rubbing her tits into his chest and smiling away without a care in the world. I had never seen her look so beautiful. But the big surprise was my hard on. I was a rock, even after just receiving what was probably the best blow job of my life. How could this be? I should be humiliated, or at least outraged. Instead I was turned on more than I had been in years.

I was desperately trying to come up with some scenario to explain how I just happened to be driving by, thirty miles from home, and noticed her car in the parking lot. Stupid, I thought. This place was in the middle of no-where and the driveway was 200 yards long. You couldn't even see the house from the road.

The guy she was dancing with waved someone over and a black guy joined them on the dance floor. He was 6'3" and solid muscle. He too was wearing only a towel around his waist, but with a large tent in front. Linda ran her hands over his chest and her smile got bigger and bigger. Soon the two guys had her sandwiched between them, and she was loving every second of it. The white guy had his hand under that tiny skirt and was showing her ass to the black guy. They both started playing down there and soon it looked like at least one of them had a finger in her pussy. Linda was moving her ass slowly back and forth getting the most from their attentions. Soon she had her hands on their cocks and had them both sticking straight out from their towels. What could I do? I should run over there and grab her away from them but I was still unsure about what to say about my reason for being here.

Before I could react they were heading for the rooms. I started after them but by the time I reached the hall she was closing the door behind them. My God. I just let my wife go almost naked into a room with two naked men. I listened at the door for just a moment but with the music I could hear nothing.

Tom and I went into the lounge area and discussed my situation. I could just leave now. She would never know I had been here, but then how could I confront her about this. Just then I looked up and saw her friend Sue leading some guy toward the locker room. She was too focused on him to notice me. So that's how Linda found this place, I thought. She wouldn't have been bold enough to come here on her own, and how would she have even known about this place. I didn't even know about it until today. But then it struck me, maybe Sue was my best bet. She and I had always liked each other and over the years we had become good friends. I needed advice from the woman's perspective and Sue knew Linda as well as I, maybe better.

I asked Tom to keep his eye on Linda's room while I went to speak with Sue. She was in the hot tub in the arms of the guy she led in here. They were both nude and obviously enjoying each other. I was almost embarrassed to approach her but she was single and I needed, desperately, to talk to her. "Hi Sue." I almost whispered. Sue reacted with shock, more than shock, it was a look of horror. "My God, John, what are you doing here?" "Let's go talk." I answered. She excused herself from her friend and we headed for the lounge. It took her a second to realize she was still nude, but she quickly recovered and wrapped a towel around herself. Her eyes went to the towel around my waist and I could see a glimmer of realization come over her. She knew why I was here, and it wasn't to confront Linda.

I started talking immediately to put her a little at ease. I didn't want to blame her; I just needed advice. The words rushed from my mouth as I explained to her why I had come here and how I reacted seeing Linda with the two guys. For ten minutes Sue just listened and never tried to speak. Finally she asked me if I wanted a divorce. "Of course not. I love her more than anything. It was hard to see her with those two guys, but after all, we both came here for the same thing."

Sue had completely gotten over her shock at seeing me and smoothly moved into her role as a friend of us both. The story of Linda's decision to come here unfolded and I was very surprised to find out this was her second visit to the club. The first time she just flirted and danced with a few guys. She did, however, take advantage of the opportunity to swim nude in the pool. This time she told Sue she would go for the whole experience. Sue had introduced her to the first guy she was dancing with and they shed a few more clothes with every song. That's when I came in.

After several more minutes of advice from Sue a game plan started to form in my mind. I ran it by her and she liked it. More than that, she thought Linda would accept it. The last thing I wanted was to harm our marriage in any way. My kids were too important to me and I knew Linda felt the same way. I was also very much in love and I thought Linda felt the same way. I was very pleased to learn from Sue that Linda did, in fact, love me very much. She just wanted to step out on the wild side a little, just like I did. We had some fence mending to do, but after all, we were both equally at fault here. I just needed to convince Linda of that. Sue knew it would be hard for both of us and volunteered to give me all the help I needed. I think she was feeling a little guilty for talking Linda into coming here to begin with. She was also a good friend of us both and the last thing she wanted was to be responsible for breaking us up.

Water man
Water man
14 Followers
12