A Little On The Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Water man
Water man
14 Followers

Tom came over and I introduced him to Sue. He had just been listening at Linda's door and told us she seemed to be having an awfully good time in there. "I think they may be awhile." Sue rolled her eyes and asked me what I wanted to do. Should she knock on the door and tell her to come out or just wait. I opted for waiting unless it drew on for too long.

Tom went back to his surveillance and Sue and I talked about Linda and what she had been feeling. I was surprised to learn she had the same complaints I had. Obviously we had not been communicating our feelings to each other. When she wanted sex I was gone or too tired. When I was in the mood she was exhausted or busy doing something else. We both wanted our sex life to be much more active; we just couldn't communicate it to each other. My seeing her almost nude and taking two guys into a room for sex screamed it to me. I never mentioned this to Sue but I was incredibly turned on knowing Linda was screwing those two guys. I realized it was just sex. Just like by experience with "Monica" was just sex. And I found myself being strangely proud that she was such a turn on to other guys.

Sue was great and becoming more committed to our task as I sang Linda's praises. "I hope you aren't mad at me for bringing her here are you?" I smiled and told her not to worry, our problems were not her fault and hopefully this discovery would go a long way toward resolving our differences.

Tom came running in and said they were on their way out. I looked up and saw the three of them walking into the light, arm in arm with their towels thrown jauntily over their shoulders. They were laughing. Totally nude, Linda looked amazing. She was glowing and didn't even look the least bit tired even though she had been screwing two guys for over an hour. I was a little in awe but steeled myself to the task in front of me.

Sue walked over to Linda and whispered in her ear then pointed at me. She burst into tears. The thrill of being with the two guys was over and all she could think of was loosing her family. Sue tried to console her but it wasn't working. I walked up to her, took her in my arms, and told her I loved her more that ever. We kissed with a passion that had been absent for so long. Linda was still very uncertain about my reactions. She had been caught and was having trouble getting beyond that. Sue spoke to her for just a minute and Linda seemed to relax a little more. The two guys had disappeared as quickly as Monica, when Tom approached me about Linda.

I suggested we find some place quiet to talk and I led her toward the rooms. One of the rooms was empty so we went in and locked the door. We talked for a long time; I told her everything about my first trip here and why I came and how I felt seeing her here. She cried and I held her close telling her I was not only not mad any more but was kind of turned on by the whole thing. We talked about what Sue had told me and why I was no longer angry about her behavior. I also asked her forgiveness for mine. We were both still nude, only I had a towel on and it was falling off me. I kissed her and we held each other for several minutes. Linda sobbed the entire time. Finally I reached for her breasts and started massaging them the way she really liked. Her low moans told me she was ready to reconcile. I began to work my way to her pussy. I started to use my tongue on her before I realized she had two loads of cum from the other guys in her pussy. This was another first but I wasn't about to stop. Linda started cumming very quickly. Much faster than she had ever cum before tonight. It must have been the whole atmosphere and the sex she had earlier. Soon I was in her and we both started to cum almost immediately. I was so turned on, my cock was a rock and I felt bigger that I had ever felt. We both had crushing orgasms and soon collapsed on the bed. "Baby, that was magnificent." Linda said quietly. "It was for me too, Honey."

We laid there for ten or fifteen minutes without saying anything. Finally I broke the ice. "Would you like to come back here again as a couple?" I asked. "Could we?" I asked Linda if she enjoyed herself before I showed up and she sheepishly nodded her head and said it was so much fun. "I have to admit, baby, I was having lots of fun too, until I found out you were here." "Lets have fun together. I just want one rule, Honey. We only play here and never meet someone outside except as a couple. And I want to hear all the details." Linda looked at me and gave me one of those marvelous smiles that just screamed lust.

"Let's cool off in the pool." We both jumped up and ran for the pool. Not a thought of covering up just the joy of soon being nude in the water. Linda looked over in the corner and told me to take a quick look. Tom and Sue were screwing their brains out on a mat in the near darkness.

It looked like we all had found a place to escape the ordinary life.

Water man
Water man
14 Followers
12