A Little One's Story

Story Info
A tale of the events leading up to a couple's first meeting.
934 words
3.65
10.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nervous getting herself ready in the toilets at work, her working week had just finished and now she was getting ready to meet the man that had in a few short weeks come to own her. She wanted to be perfect; she wanted to make him so proud of her!

The past few weeks passed though her mind, as she looked at herself in the mirror, it had all started a little under a month ago when she signed up with a popular BDSM website, and he had sent her that friendly, and reassuring message. Within hours they were talking on MSN, they did not stop until gone 2am, she instantly felt relaxed by him, they both said they wanted to take everything slow (yea that went out the window, but she did not care, something told her this was just so right!) but by then they had swapped phone numbers.

During this time he had invited her to read some stories in his blog. They had turned her on so much, she wanted to masturbate so much, yet something told her no! She did not have permission. They had never even talked about orgasm control, yet something deep inside had given itself to him. She slept as best she could that night dreaming of him.

The next day she went out shopping, and on her way back he called. It was the first time she had heard his voice and she melted. When she got back in, they again talked online, and she slipped deeper under his spell, they had so much in common outside of BDSM. By the time they went to bed that night both were talking about meeting for a weekend, everything about this felt so right, she could not wait.

Day three and she was his, she wanted to do nothing but please him. He set her some simple rules, and for the first time she came with his permission, and she slept with a butt plug in. Their meeting was set for the first weekend if February.

Things quickly progressed from there. They would speak on the phone during work, she would ask permission to use the toilet, and she would masturbate every night with his permission. He would give her a time to masturbate before she could cum. The first night she fell just short, but after that she would call him for permission at the end of her time, just knowing she would hear his voice giving her permission and telling her what a "good girl" she was and how proud of her he was.

The time built and her orgasms became more powerful, and then she was made to cuff herself to do it, and to sleep. She slept better than she had in years, it was wonderful! He also had her wear her plug to work some days, which was an experience for her, but because she was doing it for him it was all the more special! Then as the week drew to a close she put a banana in her pussy for the morning at work, she then ate it for lunch! That evening she started writing a diary for him which she would read to him the next day.

That Saturday was hard. It started well, she did her shopping wearing her plug and with her vibrator in her pussy. She the turned it on when she got home, and, because he was so happy with her, he let her cum. She was then left to start tidying with the vibe in, and on for another hour. Later that day she got some shit from her parents, she was really upset. She went online and spoke to her master.

He realised something was wrong and called her, they talked for a long time. Having him to talk to her helped her no end, and she was soon happy again. Later that day they talked about how they felt for each other. They both said they loved each other, then a second tearful telephone conversation ensued, this time tears of joy!

They could not wait to be together. The next three weeks were a blur, filled with little tasks and the masturbation routine for the first week. Then with two weeks to go it was upped to twice a day, once just before bed and once at work. Each one was better than the last, she was so happy to be doing this for him. It was an amazing feeling!

Then for the last week before they met she was not allowed to cum, to masturbate, to even touch her pussy except for personal hygiene. This was hard, she was still cuffed to sleep, but she was soaking the whole time.

Well that week was over, she checked her panties, the first time she had worn any for a while, they were soaked. She smiled, and walked to the station where they were to meet.

"Hello little one" said a familiar voice

"Master!" she exclaimed

They hugged and kissed, then walked to a spot she had found. She stood in front of him.

"Little one," he said "Do you give yourself to me?"

She reached under her skirt, slowly pulled down her panties, and handed them to him.

He took them and smiled a big smile at her. "I am so proud of you little one"

He took the collar from his bag and placed it round her neck.

And so began the rest of her life, she was loved; she was cared for, she was special. She was his!