A Little Persuasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allright."

Her mouth was unexpectedly dry. Her heart was racing. She took a steadying breath.

"I -- I don't know how to say this." She cleared her throat. "I mean, I don't know if I should say this. I, uh," God, when had she become so inept with words? "You are..." She licked her lips. "You are such a great guy. You're nice to me. You listen to me and -- and always ask what I want before ordering Chinese food and you kiss me even when I'm grumpy and I'm being bitchy and you make me smile all the time... I think I-- what I mean is - "

He had gone still against her.

Fuck, she thought. Fuck, fuck, fuck. She suddenly wished she could turn back time, find some way to pull all those words back into her mouth. Why the fuck had she said them? Goddamnit!

He raised his head slowly and stared at her, even as she looked away and started to move away from him.

"You know what, forget it. I'm hungry. I think I'll make some - "

"Me, too."

She stopped abruptly and turned back to face him. There was a huge grin on his face.

"What?" she asked breathlessly.

"I love you." He said it with conviction, with no trace of nervousness or shyness, so much so that she thought she was imagining things.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you right."

"I love you, Georgiana. I fucking love you."

"Aaaaaaa!" She let out a shriek of happiness and tackled him, rolling onto him and hugging him to her. Laughter bubbled up inside of her, and she let it fall onto his lips as she kissed him. Now the words were easy to say, not because she didn't care but because she wasn't scared.

She looked him straight in the eye. "Joshua Michael Mullen, I love you."

And the grin he gave her was as bright as her own.