A Little Push

Story Info
Ken's midlife-crisis affair takes an unexpected turn.
3.8k words
3.67
20.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken was middle-management, staring down middle-age, living a middle-class life in a middle-of-the-road suburban home, and that included the mid-life crisis. Ken, at 38, hadn't started going to the gym, or buying muscle-cars, he had started having an affair with a younger woman. Dani was everything Ken was missing from his life. She was vivacious, unpredictable, she hated conformity, she loathed comfort. She didn't work for Cellultex, a middleware supplier for large-scale telecoms - truth be told, Ken still wasn't sure what it was she did do to get by. Dani was a whirlwind, and she captivated Ken.

Their affair, though recent, was intense. It obsessed Ken, she obsessed Ken. His wife, Lorraine, thought Ken was working longer hours and travelling to visit clients behind a new account. His boss, Gregg, thought Ken's mother was sick, and was cutting him some slack for being out of the office so much. Really, Ken was spending evenings at the kind of nightclubs he was too insecure to go to when he was younger, and his nights in cheap motel rooms doing the things to Dani that he had never had the courage to suggest to his wife.

The fact that he had gone so far outside of the norms of polite society just made it more exciting for Ken. Maybe in a few more weeks, having sown his wild oats, he'd come to his senses and get back to the grind of making money and raising his kids, confident that he still had what it took to win a woman like Dani. After he'd had his adventures, maybe he'd be able to suggest to Lorraine some of the things he'd like to "try."

Ken had told his wife he was travelling to Singapore, the client needed more hand-holding, and he'd be gone at least a week. His boss thought Ken was getting his mom moved out of her house and into an assisted living facility. He had the whole week to spend with Dani being reckless and crazy and sexy.

Ken took Dani out to a club she liked. They spent the night grinding against each other, drinking, dancing. It was a night of excess which ended with the two stumbling into their hotel room at four in the morning, kissing and giggling as they undressed. Dani pulled a small bottle from her purse and shoved Ken onto the bed.

"Drink this," she ordered, opening the bottle and bringing it to Ken's lips.

Ken smiled and opened his mouth, letting Dani pour the liquid down his throat. It was bitter and it burned. Ken coughed, but managed to hold it down. Dani curled up next to Ken and held him tight.

Ken's eyelids started to sag, his whole body felt heavier than he'd ever remembered. He closed his eyes, exhausted, and fell asleep.

The next morning Ken woke up with almost no memory of the night before, only flashes of laughter, and the smell of sweat and alcohol, and the feeling of having Dani rubbing up against him on the dancefloor. His head was pounding, and his tongue felt dry and swollen. He moved to block the light with his hand, but found he could barely move his arm at all before a restraint prevented further movement.

"Dani?" Ken called, confused and alarmed. He tried to move his legs, but found that they, too, were bound to the bed. Solid ropes held his wrists and ankles, keeping him restrained, naked, on the bed. Beneath him the sheet felt like plastic.

"Dani?" Ken called again. He was trying to keep panic from entering his voice, but this was well beyond what he would have ever thought even Dani would have done.

Ken heard the toilet flush in the hotel bedroom, and then Dani walked out. She looked like an angel, lit from behind by the morning sunrise. She posed impishly at the wall, showing off her naked body.

Dani was 5'4", a bottle-blonde with short, messy, pixyish hair. Her breasts were smallish, but shapely. Her arms were covered in tattoos of exotic vines and flowers, with little fairies flying within the designs. She had a small heart tattooed just to the left of her left eye. Her ears were pierced in three places, with a small chain running from the outer tip to the base of the lobe.

When she was nude Ken could also see Dani's more intimate body-modifications. Her nipples were pierced with rings which held a delicate chain connecting them. When she posed, as she was now, Ken could also see the cap of the piercing of her clitoral hood. Above her vagina were the words "Dick Dock" in a heavy gothic font. Her areola had been tattooed with a smeared lipstick kiss impression, the lips forming an "O" through which her nipples popped.

It was the sheer difference from everything Ken knew that first attracted him to Dani. It was because she took insane risks, avoided the safe choices, but could also make Ken understand why they were the right choices. It made Ken question whether his own choices were a series of mistakes. He found himself falling for a woman he had thought would be a simple fling, and despite his original intentions he kept up the relationship longer than he had planned.

"Hey, baby, glad you're up. We're going to have so much fun!" she cooed. She ran her fingers through her pink and blonde hair and skipped over to the bed. She leaned over and kissed Ken deeply, running her tongue piercing around the inside of his lips.

"I'm really excited for today," Dani straightened, raising her arms over her head in a stretch which put her shapely, tattooed breasts on display. Despite his worry, Ken felt himself getting hard.

"Everyone will be here soon, and then we'll fix you just like you wanted," Dani giggled. "You wouldn't believe how much I'm turned on right now."

"Do what? Who is 'everybody?'" Ken was more confused than anything else. "What do you mean, just like I wanted?"

Dani sat down on the bed and started gently massaging Ken's penis. "We're going to do all the things we talked about. All the things you've said you wished you had the courage to do. We're going to make you the man you want to be. I know this seems weird, everybody thinks that when they first take the plunge, but trust me, you'll love it." She again kissed him deeply, still massaging his prick.

Ken wasn't sure what she was talking about, but the feel of her nails running gently up and down his shaft was electric.

"You love this," Dani whispered, "don't you Ken?"

Ken nodded as Dani shifted to put her pussy over Ken's hand. She started grinding against his fingers, and he could feel how slick she was.

"You can feel how much I love this, can't you Ken?" Dani dropped her mouth over Ken's cock, her tongue lightly circling as she dragged it across his head.

"God, yes," Ken moaned at the sensation. "Whatever you're planning, don't stop."

Ken felt Dani chuckle with his prick still in her mouth. He knew Dani was into things that he had never been interested in, and although his mind was racing trying to guess what she had planned, she made him feel so good, so alive, that he trusted her despite his better instincts.

Dani's cell chirped that a text had arrived, and she released his cock from her mouth with an exaggerated smacking noise. She got up and grabbed her phone, checking the text. She giggled and skipped over to the suite door, still naked. She disappeared behind the wall and Ken heard the door opening.

"We are in the right place!" Ken heard a man's voice exclaim. "You look lovely as always."

Dani came back to the bedside, joined by three men carrying cases of equipment. The men were well dressed and clean-cut except for the tattoos covering almost all of the skin on their hands, their arms, their necks, even some minor adornments on their faces.

"I shouldn't have expected any different, Dani, but you have done an incredible job setting this up. We might be able to pull this off." It was the man who had spoken at the door. He had a gravelly voice. The man wore a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with the American flag on it. His arms were covered with intricate patterns, mostly black, but with some red.

Ken's confusion was visible. What he had envisioned as Dani was grinding against his hand and sucking his cock did not include three men with whatever was in their luggage.

"I'm Arnie, it's great to meet you, Ken. Dani's told me all about what you're looking for, and what time-frame we've got here. I don't know whether we'll be able to get it all done, though a lot of that is going to depend on you."

Arnie pulled over one of the hotel chairs and set himself up to Ken's left. "I know you're probably wondering what's going on, but let me tell you that you are one lucky son-of-a-bitch. Dani here has really pulled out all the stops for this, and it's not everyday that someone like her sees so much potential in someone like you.

"Over there," Arnie pointed at a rail thin man in a dress shirt and vest, "is Devon. Devon is the best. You could not be in better hands."

"Nice to meet you, Ken," said Devon, clearly British with that accent. His tattoos were more colourful, full of images of pinups and cartoons. "We'll get you done up right, you just relax as best you can, and we'll be done in no time at all."

"And that one," Arnie pointed at a short, chubby man whose bald head had flame tattoos replacing the hairline, "is Mark. He'll be dealing with the supplies and he also does a bit of the more specialized work. Again, best in the business. You can have complete confidence."

The men started opening the cases and setting up equipment. Mark lay dropsheets on the floor beside the bed, while Devon and Arnie set up stools on either side of Ken.

"I don't know what Dani told you we were doing, but I'm not sure..." Ken was suddenly cut off as Dani, crawling over the bed to straddle his hips.

"It's just the things we talked about, baby. All the worries and frustrations," Dani leaned back and started grinding her pussy into Ken's cock, "we're going to take care of them. It's like you said, sometimes to get started on the right path, all you need is a little push." She reached behind her and Mark handed her a needle.

"This'll be over before you know it," Dani leaned in and gave Ken a deep kiss. He could feel her wetness spreading on his crotch.

Ken didn't know what was happening, but he could tell that her excitement was equal to his fear. "Please, Dani," he pleaded, "at least let me know what you're doing. I don't understand, what did we talk about that made you think... what even is this?"

Ken struggled, trying to keep his arms moving. His restraints didn't allow for much movement, but he could at least make it impossible for Dani to stick the needle in his arm, at least until she gave him some ideas what was going on.

Ken gasped as Dani grabbed his nipple and gave it a painful yank. As Ken's mouth opened, she shot a stream from the needle into his mouth. He was caught totally off guard, and couldn't put even a cursory effort into preventing the liquid from rushing down into his throat.

Dani dropped the needle and leaned forward, tightly embracing him, whispering in his ear, "We're setting you free. You hate your job, you hate your boring wife. When we're finished, you won't have to worry about them ever again."

Ken felt tears welling at the corners of his eyes, even as a sense of euphoria began to build, fogging his mind. "Dani, I don't want to... That was just silly things that I said because..."

"It's okay, baby, I understand. It's scary when the baby bird gets kicked out of the nest." Dani lay her head upon Ken's chest, her warm breath feeling so soft, the drug making her presence feel so safe and comforting. "I'm here with you, baby bird, through it all."

Ken could feel the tears flowing, and could feel the part of him that was terrified, that didn't want to lose the life he built, where he was successful and respected at work, where he was married to a wonderful woman, the mother of his children. But that part of him was so small, and it kept getting smaller as the part of him that just felt good, felt safe and warm and relaxed grew. It grew as he relaxed under Dani's warm, soft weight.

It grew as he saw so much detail in the popcorn ceiling of the hotel room, the textures and shadows demanding all his attention. It grew as he felt hands turning his head left and right. It grew as he felt the first, faraway stings of a needle hitting his neck again and again. It grew as the droning buzz of two tattoo guns became the comforting white noise as he fell asleep and woke again as he was manhandled by the men on either side of him.

After what must have been many hours, Ken began to come down from the blissful state in which he had been floating. What had been distant sensations, merely information his body was providing about what was being done to him became more immediate, became burning sensations on his neck, his arms, his chest, his hands, and his cock. Ken started to squirm from the discomfort, and the droning of the needles stopped. All of a sudden, the world seemed silent and empty except for the pain and the slick feeling of sweat covering his body.

Ken turned his head to his left and saw Arnie leaning back, pulling the tattoo gun away from Ken's arm. Ken looked to his right and saw Devon putting another tattoo gun down on the work table next to the bed. Devon stood up and stretched. Ken could see the white latex gloves Devon was wearing were covered in ink and blood.

Ken was aware of a detached sense of outrage, something that was filed away to be felt later.

"Danielle," Arnie called, "I believe that your man is returning to us from the astral plane."

Ken slowly turned his head to the left, and then back to the right, tracking noises more than images until he saw Dani's face approach, draw so close he thought it might actually pass through his own face, until her mouth touched his and held him in a close, desperate kiss.

"Baby," Dani was crying, a big, stupid smile on her face, "you're beautiful. We just have a little bit more to go and then you'll see how beautiful you are now. I'm so proud of you. Just a little bit more, you can hold still for me for just a little bit more, can't you?"

Ken nodded. He still wasn't sure what was happening, but he new it was important that he be still for Dani.

Arnie and Devon moved back to resume work on Ken's shoulders, their hands moving quickly and surely. Ken remained immobile, despite the growing pain he felt. At least for the moment the drugs in his system kept him sufficiently detached from the pain to comply with Dani's wishes.

It wasn't more than a half-hour more before Arnie pulled away from Ken and started cleaning his workspace. "I'm done what I'm going to be able to do for now. He'll need some touch-ups if this is it, I'll be downstairs getting some dinner."

Shortly after that, Devon also pulled back and began taking care of his equipment. Once he was finished, he and Arnie left the room. Ken and Dani were alone. Dani's face was filled with rapturous joy, Ken could feel tears rolling down his face as the pain of the tattoo work and the stiffness of his immobilized limbs came surging back, overwhelming the last of the euphoric waves caused by whatever Dani had dosed him with.

"What did you do to me?" Ken croaked.

"I set you free," Dani whispered. "You can't go back to what was killing you inside. We're going to build something new and beautiful together."

Dani disappeared into the bathroom for a moment and came back with a glass of water and a hand-mirror.

"Here, you must be so thirsty," she cooed as she helped him slowly sip the water.

"Let me see," Ken said. "I need to see what you did."

Dani raised the mirror so Ken could see what he looked like now. He was covered in smeared blood and ink. His face, thankfully, was clear of defacement, but as Dani manoeuvred the mirror he could see he now had a series of at least half a dozen studs in his earlobe. It was difficult to read backwards and through the blood and ink smears, but he could see the words "Clamp Thighs Here" tattooed as a military style stencil on his neck, and a design he couldn't quite make out starting from just below his ear heading back behind his head.

As Dani moved the mirror, Ken could see that his shoulder had the beginnings of what was clearly intended to be a sleeve of tattoos. He saw a cartoon devil in a lascivious pose, a crimson-skinned succubus who looked very much like Dani, including her tattoos and piercings, with a tongue that must have stretched at least several feet wrapping around another crimson cartoon devil's prick, this one clearly Ken, with what was clearly intended to be the completed vision of Dani's plan as colourful tattoos covered its arms and legs and...

It was hard to make out exactly what it was, but there was clearly a tattoo on the devil's cock. Ken strained his neck trying to see his member, but there was an ink-stained towel covering his chest which blocked his view.

"Dani," Ken whimpered, "show me my dick."

Dani sheepishly stood and held the mirror so that Ken could see his member. It was flaccid, but he could see that there was a pattern and some words tattooed across the shaft. He couldn't make out the words on his cock, but he could read what had been tattooed just above: "Dani's Pleasure Palace" as the image of a club's hand-stamp.

Dani smiled and said, "It's for re-entry."

"What does the rest say," Ken groaned.

"I wanted to show you by getting you hard, but Arnie says that's not a good idea with it healing. It says, 'Ken's Cum Cannon.' I was going to get it all starting with 'K' but then I realized how big a mistake that would be."

Ken closed his eyes and started sobbing. It wasn't the physical pain, it was knowing how badly things had gone off the rails, how badly his choices had made things. He couldn't go back to work - hell, he couldn't expect to get a good job ever again. His marriage was over. Even if Lorraine were the type to forgive the infidelity, and she wasn't, he was marked for life with reminders of how he had betrayed her. Even with laser treatments, she would never be able to look at him again without seeing evidence of his affair. He would be lucky to get the right to see his children if he showed up in court covered with obscene tattoos.

"It's okay, baby," said Dani. "I understand that everything looks so scary right now, but you don't see what I see in you. This is the start of your new life, it's your new birthday. I know birth is painful, but I'm here with you. We're facing this together."

Dani gently wrapped her arms around Ken. "There's more to do, baby. There's so much more before we're finished, but we can stop if you want. I've given you your push. You're out of the nest and the world isn't safe anymore, but you have to decide whether you want to fly."

"This is all a mistake," Ken cried. "This is all such a mistake. A fling, something exciting for a while. I just wanted to get away from my responsibilities for a while. I didn't want this."

"I know it feels that way right now, but I could tell from the day we met that you were so much more than just a businessman, so much more than a suburban family man. There's a whole new world out there for us and you won't ever want to escape it, I promise. I just need you to trust me, and I need you to believe in yourself."

Dani's fingers lightly traced around Ken's nipples, and though he felt battered, physically, emotionally, he felt the stirrings of excitement. He didn't have a choice, did he? He couldn't go back to the way things were. Dani wasn't blackmailing him, there wasn't a way to cover things up and make everything seem okay. His life as he knew it was over. He could stop now, but what would that accomplish? As much as he hated to admit it, as much as this wasn't something he wanted, or would have dreamed of, Ken was excited to see where it would take him.

"This is so outside of anything I've even imagined before," Ken said. "I hurt so much, and I'm so tired, and so afraid of what happens when we leave this room."

12