A Little Respect Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since when did a little bit of sexual healing hurt anyone?" I questioned.

"I did not disagree with you," he replied with a laugh. "I just said typical. I know what you wenches are like- you find some handsome young lord, seduce them, and then spend the rest of your days using your feminine guiles to seduce them into doing whatever you want."

"You seduced me!"

My lover sniffed disdainfully. "That is a matter of opinion."

I said nothing to that and instead nuzzled my face up against Aenerin's neck. He cupped my head in his hand and played softly with my hair, ticking my nose with a few stray wisps, making me giggle and bat at him playfully, complaining at him to stop. Everything was back to how it should be and I was glad. I wanted to ask Aenerin more about the battle, about how he managed to kill one of the most famous vampire hunters in the land, but that could wait for a little while. He needed to rest- both his body and his mind.

"I will arrange for us not to be disturbed, and give orders for everyone to take some time to themselves tomorrow," I said, looking up into Aenerin's handsome face.

"As you will," he replied languidly, stretching hid body testingly, only to wince a little at a wound still not quite closed up yet. "Just make sure you hurry back, you know daylight isn't good for you now and I believe it must be light by now. Besides, I get cold without you."

"You're dead, you're always cold."

"It was worth a try," he shrugged.

"You're silly," I smiled, rolling over and getting up, pulling a nearby gown over my arms and around my figure. "Is there anything else you require?"

He shook his head. "Not that I can think of."

"Alright," I replied. "I will be back soon."

I headed swiftly towards the door, but then stopped, a sudden thought crossing my mind.

"Aenerin..."

"Hmmm?"

"I have a small question to ask you. It was just something that crossed my mind earlier, when I saw you riding off..."

"What is it?" he asked, turning to face me.

"How do you know that young man, Caith?"

"We have been friends for some time. I can't remember how long exactly, but long enough," Aenerin mused. "He does not live in the estate, as you probably worked out, but out on the outskirts of the forest to the north of here. He likes to keep himself to himself, but often visits me for hunting. We enjoy a trip out together every now and again."

"And is he...normal?"

Instead of answering straight away, Aenerin's eyes flashed as he looked hard at me, wondering what I meant by that particular statement.

"My, you are observant," he replied slowly, thinking I had noticed Caith's slight strangeness of my own accord. (I mean, I wasn't going to tell him the real reason - that I was trying to find out on the behalf of my maidservant, so remained silent, letting him speak.)

"No...he is not entirely normal, but he is a most loyal and trusted friend."

"Oh," I exclaimed, "I never doubted that."

"Good," my lover nodded. "He just has his own little ways, and I can assure you, to those of this estate he means no harm at all. He has learnt to control it now."

'Control what?' I thought, not wanting to push Aenerin more than I had already, as he may become suspicious. Caith obviously wasn't a vampire, I would have known, and I was pretty sure Risha would have noticed the whole pointy teeth thing if he was. He didn't look dead, so that ruled him out of being a zombie or a ghost or some kind of spirit...

"And he's really good at hunting?"

"I'd say so...Why do you ask?"

A grimace crossed my face, although now with my back turned towards Aenerin, hopefully he didn't catch it.

"Oh, no reason," I said, going over to the door an opening it. "I...just wanted to find out a little more about your friends, that's all. I'll be back soon, alright."

"Very well."

I slipped out of the room as Aenerin settled himself down more comfortably into the covers. I didn't plan on being long as the sun would soon be rising anyway. However, I did just need a few moments to myself to think about everything I had been told about the mysterious Caith. I had a very bad feeling that his secret was a little worse than Risha had imagined. The next time I saw her I knew I would have to ask one very important question- 'had they ever been together on the night of a full moon?'

"More complications," I sighed to myself, going to find the estate steward to issue my orders to, but that and all other things could wait until tomorrow had come and gone. Nevertheless, I still smiled a happy smile, content in the knowledge I had a very attractive vampire waiting for me back in bed. Putting my life, or rather, un-life in perspective, things could be a whole lot worse.

I ran my tongue across my short fangs, knowing that my future was a lot more promising than it had been only a week ago, and now I was a mistress of an entire estate and supposedly an evil creature of darkness. So yes, I grinned to myself, things could be a whole lot worse.

End of Part 3