A Little Role Play

Story Info
Sam fulfills her bondage fantasy.
3.6k words
4.49
42k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam had been thinking all day about what Michele had said to him. He just could not believe she actually wanted to try a little light bondage. He kept seeing her in his mind's eye, bound to the bed. He thought about how she would be laying there for him, open to his every whim and desire. As his workday ended, he thought to himself, well, maybe tonight I can make her fantasy come to life?

When Sam came in from work, he found Michele in her usual place, at the computer, pecking away. She looked up and smiled that smile she only gave to him.

"Hi, baby how was your day?" she asked.

He leaned down and lightly kissed her lips, letting his mouth trail kisses down her face and neck.

"Umm, great babe, I've been thinking about you all day."

Michele smiled and ran her palm along his jaw and pulled him up to kiss his mouth. He told her he had a few things to do, and went off into another part of the house.

When Sam got to the bedroom he started looking around, thinking to himself what am I going to need? He had never done anything like this before and he wanted to make this special for Michele. He found a few pairs of her stockings and tied one set to the head of their bed, thinking how she would look with her arms stretched up above her head. He then moved down to the side of the bed and tied a set of stockings to the frame; he quickly moved around to the other side and finished tying the stockings to the bed.

He checked to make sure they were not visible, so she would not be tipped off to her treat when she came into the room. He went around the room setting up things he would need and lit some candles. He could hear Michele in another part of the house, probably getting a light dinner together. He left the room and went into the kitchen to help her finish dinner and pour them some wine.

After dinner, Michele went into the bathroom to have a nice long bath. She lay back in the tub enjoying a glass of wine and thinking about how sensually sexy Sam was acting tonight. She was unsure what had gotten into him but she liked it. He had been touching her in the most tantalizing ways all evening; coming up close behind her and running his hands over her body, cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples; letting his, hands slide down and around to squeeze her ass, his fingers dipping into her crack.

'Oh God,' she thought, He is making me so hot!'

She finished her wine and stayed in the bath. She took special care to make sure she shaved her pussy extra smooth, knowing just how much Sam liked looking at and touching her bare pussy.

When she walked into the bedroom Sam said, "Come here Michele."

Michele looked at him as she walked slowly to him thinking, 'Umm so authoritative.'

When she reached him, he pulled her close and kissed her. Her mouth opened, accepting him in and savoring the feeling of him plunging into her mouth. He brought his hands up to the sides of her face holding her still as his mouth ravaged hers; he moved his hands down to her shoulders, slipping them inside her robe and let his hands run down her arms causing her robe to open and fall to the ground.

Sam stepped back and looked at her. His eyes roaming over her, taking in her beautiful body. He looked at her as her legs parted slightly; her sex was full and lush, already glistening with her juices. Bringing his eyes back up he looked at her breasts, her nipples stood out long and hard, another hint of her state of arousal.

He told her, "Get up on the bed and lay on your stomach."

Michele was quick to do as he asked, knowing she was in for one of his sensual massages. Sam sat on the bed beside her and ran his hands very lightly up and down her back. After a couple of minutes, he let his hands go lower with each stroke. Moving his hands down the backs of her legs and back up over her ass cheeks, he began to massage her ass. His hands moved outward in circular motions. As he brought them back towards her crack, he moved down towards her pussy just barely grazing it. Then he brought his hands to her inner thighs and pushed on them, causing Michele to quietly moan and move her legs further apart.

He looked at her laying there opening herself to him, and again thought about how she was going to look when he tied her to the bed, with her body stretched taut and open to anything. He ran his hand back up her thighs and dipped a finger into her slit, and slowly ran his finger up and down her wet pussy.

He began to move his finger from her pussy to her ass, sliding his finger into her crack, spreading her moisture from her pussy to her ass. As Michele started to moan and move her hips up and down, Sam let his finger slide into her pussy, entering her hot little hole. Michele arched her ass up, further opening herself to him. Sam pulled his wet finger from her and put the finger into his mouth.

He looked at her watching him and said, "You taste so good, sweet and hot," and decided that it was time to take her on a little fantasy trip. "Michele, I want you to roll over now and get in the middle of the bed."

Michele quickly did as asked: she lay in the middle of the bed, with her legs spread open just waiting for him to love her. Sam got up and moved to the head of the bed. He reached down, took Michele's arm, and lifted it over her head, running one hand down her arm and fondling her tit. He quickly lifted her arm up and tied the stocking around her wrist. Michele looked up at him with a shocked and excited expression on her face.

He told her, "This is the night I fulfill your fantasy Michele."

With that, he moved around to the other side of the bed and secured her other arm. He leaned down and ran his tongue down her arm.

"How does that feel Michele?"

She looked at him and sighed, "Oh god Sam I am so hot, I can't believe you are doing this to me. I have wanted this for so long."

Sam smiled at her and told her, "I have great plans in store for you tonight. We are going to see if we can make this fantasy of yours come true."

He reached over to the bedside table, picked up a scarf, and told her he was going to blindfold her. He wrapped the scarf around her eyes and tied it off securely. Michele lay there with her arms pulled up and blindfolded, thinking she had never felt so aroused before. She did not know what he was going to do and she could not see him at all.

Her other senses seemed to come alive as she lay there wondering what he was doing. She could feel the air on her hot skin; she could feel her juices begin to run out of her and down her ass; she could smell her sex. She was so turned on that she let out a moan.

Sam just stood there watching her adjust to what was happening. When she moaned he reached out and ran his hand down her body, skimming her breasts and sliding down her stomach. He did not touch her pussy; instead, he ran his hand down her leg and back up to her inner thigh. Sam took a couple of pillows and told her to lift her ass off the bed. He pushed the pillows under her hips, causing her to arch up towards him, and then let his fingers trail down and then back up her leg. He gently squeezed her thigh, then pulled her leg up and back. He then reached down and took the set of stockings tied to the side of the bed and wrapped it around her leg just above her knee.

He tied off the stockings and moved around to the other side of the bed. He ran his hand down her other leg, pulled it up and back, and quickly securing her to the bed. He stepped to the end of the bed and looked at her. Her arms were pulled up and stretched above her head, with the blindfold preventing her from seeing what was going on around her. He looked down her body; her legs were drawn back towards her and spread very wide; the stockings tying them into place at her knees. The pillows under her ass arched her up.

She looked so hot laying there so open. Her pussy lips were forced open from the spread of her legs and the pillows, and her pussy was just so wet and glistening that juice ran down the crack of her ass. Sam walked over to the bedside table and picked up a feather duster. He ran the duster lightly over her body and she shuddered at the unexpected touch and sensation. He played the duster up and down her body, twirling it over her breasts and watching as her nipples hardened and stood out from her body.

Sam moved the duster down her body, running it over her mound and up her inner thighs. Michele was moaning and arching up, her body moving and seeking the duster, trying to get closer to the stimulation. He moved the duster back to her tits, running it around her breasts and under them, avoiding her nipples.

Michele moaned, "Ahhhh, god, your driving me crazy, touch me, mmmmm."

Sam just grinned. He did not say one word to her. He took the duster and flicked it across first one nipple and then the other... again and again. Michele lay there moaning and writhing on the bed, her body felt on fire. She desperately wanted Sam to touch her, to feel his hands on her body. The light touch of the duster teased her body unmercifully, making her crave something a little rougher.

She wanted to feel Sam pulling and twisting her nipples; squeezing her tits. She felt wound up tight, her body tense and aching for something more. Sam ran the duster down to her mound, flicking it over her bare pussy and down to her pouting lips. He let the tips of the feathers just barely skim up and down her slit.

Michele screamed out, "Oh my God, Oh, Oh, PLEASE, touch me!"

Her body was bucking on the bed as she tried to get closer, to make contact. Sam stopped teasing her with the duster and stood watching her body heave and buck. He loved the sight of her, she was so aroused and her moans and screams were making him want to just fuck her right now. But, he had to wait; he wanted her to be driven past the point of being in any control of herself.

He again went to the bedside table. This time he picked up a few items and got onto the bed, sitting between Michele's legs. He laid his array of toys on the bed beside him and just looked at her again. She had settled down a little while he was getting the toys, but she was still moaning lightly and breathing hard.

"How ya doing babe? You look so damn good laying here all open and ready. Your pussy is all wet; your lips are spread open pouting. I am going to really enjoy watching you beg me babe."

Michele moaned, "Oh gawd Sam, I don't know if I can take much more, I need you so bad."

Sam chuckled, "You can take more babe, and you don't have a choice. You will be doing more than begging when I am finished."

With that, he ran his finger up and down her slit, playing with her lips before moving up and running his finger in little circles around her clit. Michele screamed as his finger kept playing with her clit. Just as she was about to cum he stopped, and she screamed at him:

"No, Oh god please, please, why did you stop?"

Sam just grinned and said nothing to her. He waited a second and slid his finger into her hot little fuck hole. He pushed his finger all the way into her, and then slowly pulled it back out. He rammed it back into her and she bucked and thrashed on the bed. She had been worked to fever pitch; she was moaning so loud, and Sam just loved the noise she was making. He wanted to push her to scream and scream. He pulled his finger back out of her, brought the finger to her mouth and rubbed it all around her lips before pushing it into her mouth.

"Suck Michele, suck your pussy juice off my finger."

Michele wrapped her mouth around his finger, sucking hard and running her tongue around the tip as if it was his cock. Sam watched her, thinking how good it was going to be when he pushed his cock into that mouth.

'Mmm,' he thought. He pulled his finger from her mouth and began to glide his hands over her body. He grabbed her tits, squeezing them a little hard just as he knew Michele liked. He took her nipples between his fingers, twisting and pulling on them. Michele arched up to him, loving what he was doing to her. It felt so intense, not being able to see him or touch him, it made everything he did to her seem sharper. Her senses were tuned in to each and every caress.

Sam stopped playing with her nipples and moved his hands slowly down her body, rubbing her on her inner thighs, grazing the sides of her pussy. He reached over and picked up her vibrator, turning it on low. He began moving the tip of the vibrator along her thighs, letting it run the same path his hands had just been following: up and down her upper legs, along the crease between her thigh and her mound.

He let the vibrator trail up her body and around her tits. He put the tip of it on one hard nipple and ran it around in a circle from her nipple out. Michele was moaning constantly now. Each breath she drew in was ragged and came rushing back out in a high-pitched keening. Sam brought the vibrator to her wet pussy and quickly pushed it into her. He let it just sit inside of her pussy for a long moment, before he started to slowly fuck her with it.

As Michele started trying to move with the fucking motion, Sam started to fuck her with the vibrator faster and deeper. When he felt Michele's pussy start to grab at the vibrator he quickly pulled it out of her, preventing her from cumming again.

Michele screamed out, "No, no, you can't stop, nooooo!"

Sam turned the vibrator off, reached over, and picked up a different toy, a blue vibrator, which was a favorite. They had both enjoyed it before during their fuck sessions. Sam let the toy slide into her pussy and just left it there, not turning it on. He picked up a bottle of lube, poured some into his hand, and rubbed it into Michele's ass crack. Then he put some more lube onto his fingers and started sliding one finger around her little rosebud. He pushed his finger against her asshole, slowly opening her up. His finger entered her ass and Michele moaned and keened loudly. She was so turned on that there was no pain as his finger slid in and out of her ass.

"More," she cried out, "Please give me more?"

Sam brought the lube to her asshole, and slowly squeezed it onto his finger and her ass. He pulled his finger almost completely out of her ass and then slid two fingers up inside of her, slowly rotating them around causing more of the lube to enter her. Michele's ass was beginning to open to him. He pulled both fingers from her ass and started to push and pull on the vibrator in her pussy. When he was sure it was well coated with her juices, he pulled it from her pussy and put the tip to her asshole. Slowly he pushed the vibrator into her ass.

As the round head of the vibrator entered her ass, Michele yelled out, "Yes, fuck me with it. Do me baby, Oh God it feels so good!"

Sam pushed the vibrator into her ass, feeling it go past the natural resistance. Once it was all the way in, he turned it on and laid the control to the side. He then picked up the other vibrator, popped it into her pussy, and turned it on. Michele was moaning and all but screaming out as the sensations from her pussy and ass filled her mind and body.

Sam moved up beside her, and gently kissed her lips. He slowly deepened the kiss, and pushed his tongue into Michele's eager mouth. His hands came up and cupped her face, holding her still for his kiss. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth and nibbling on it, and ran his tongue all along the outside of her lips, working his way to her chin and up her jaw line to her ear.

He whispered to her, "I am gonna fill that beautiful mouth with my cock now."

"Yes, yes," she said.

He moved over her, straddling her chest. He brought the tip of his cock to her lips lightly running it around them. Michele's tongue came out and swirled around the tip, over and over again. Sam began to push his cock into Michele's eager mouth. Michele sucked his cock into her hot, wet mouth. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft and circled the head as she sucked his rock hard cock deep into her mouth. Sam began to move his cock in and out of her mouth. He pulled it out until only the tip was between her sweet lips and then plunged back into her waiting mouth.

Michele sucked at his cock, swirling and licking, pulling him deeply. She felt like she was about to lose her mind, with one vibrator buzzing quietly in her pussy and another in her ass. Sam's cock was ramming in and out of her mouth now. She moaned and Sam could feel the vibration from it all up his cock. It was pushing him over the edge; she was just sucking him so hard and moaning around his cock. He started to pull out of her mouth not wanting to blow his wad. Michele whined and moaned as his cock left her mouth.

Sam laughed, "Don't worry babe, I got just what you need."

He moved back between her legs and started pushing and pulling the vibrator in and out of her pussy.

"You want me to fuck you now babe? Want me to put my cock in your hot pussy?"

"Yes," she screamed at him. "Please, fuck me now. I need you so bad. I need to feel you deep inside of me, plunging in and out. Now!"

Sam needed no more encouragement. He pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and quickly brought his cock to the opening of her hot little fuck hole; ran the head up and down her slit, and then plunged it in to the hilt, entering her completely in just one stroke.

"Ahhhhhh," she screamed.

Michele kept on hollering as Sam rammed his cock in and out of her, the vibrator in her ass making her hole so tight. The sensation of being so full was overwhelming. Sam pulled himself up and grabbed her thighs, ramming her over and over again. He brought his hand down to her pussy and started flicking a finger over clit.

"Yesss," Michele yelled out, "Yesss." "Oh god Sam I am cumming, OH, OH."

Her words became incoherent mumblings as her orgasm overtook her body. The spasms spurred Sam on, and he was pumping in and out of her at a ferocious rate. He could feel his own orgasm building. His balls tightening up, getting ready to shoot his load. He took his thumb and pushed on Michele's clit, rubbing back and forth, keeping her orgasm going, keeping her pulsing throbbing pussy grabbing at his cock, squeezing him so tight. He pumped into harder and harder, his balls slapping her ass. He could fill his jizz coming up his cock. He slammed into her hot pussy, his load shooting out.

"Aghh," he yelled as his cum shot into Michele's hot cunt.

His body dropped down over her. Both of them just lay there for a minute, trying to catch their breath. As they settled back down, Sam sat up and slipped out of her pussy. He got off the bed and quickly started undoing the binds that had kept Michele as his willing prisoner. He removed the scarf from her eyes, looked at her, then leaned down and kissed her lips gently.

"You Liked?" he asked, a smile playing across his lips.

"Oh my god, Sam that was so intense; it was beautiful. You were fabulous."