A Little Siren

Story Info
A siren and a werewolf, meet. Who could they be?
2.5k words
4.3
25.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS IS SEXYCELESTRIAN AND I DECIDED TO CREATE A STORY BASED OFF OF THE LITTLE MERMAID. BUT AS I WROTE ABOUT ATLANTIS IN THE BEGINNING I FOUND I COULDN'T STICK ON IT, SO I STARTED TO STRAY FROM MY ORIGINAL PLAN AND I CAME UP WITH THIS. AND THEN I THOUGHT, AND CAME UP WITH A BRILLIANT IDEA, SO THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS, MALE AND FEMALE, ARE SPECIAL. THEY ARE . . . . RELATED TO LYRA AND ZARA!!!! SURPRISE! THIS STORY IS ALSO CONNECTED WITH SIREN OF LOVE AND ZARA AND THE ALPHA! HOPE YOU ENJOY!

She sighed. Being a siren living in a huge lake, surrounded by forest, with nine other sirens and one sea witch was a simple life. The sirens had but two rules. Don't talk to or make any deals with the sea witch, and don't talk, sing, or show yourself to the werewolves that ran in the forest. Those two rules had kept the ten sirens alive, and had kept the werewolves ignorant of their existence.

Again, she sighed. She swam to the shore, not to close that she wouldn't be able to quickly get away if she heard or saw something, but close enough the tress still shaded her overhead. She stretched out and watched the animals scurry through the forest. She wished she had legs. It was a thought she never shared with the others. She knew they would be shocked and a little worried. She wasn't like the other sirens. She was adventurous and liked thrills. She didn't like being cooped up in a lake, surrounded by forest, no matter how big it was. She wanted legs so she could explore on land. It was a dream she had ever since she grew old enough that sitting on rocks and brushing her hair, decorating it with shiny rocks, pearls and jewelry, just wasn't enough to occupy her interest anymore. Sadly, it was a dream that could never come true.

She felt her eyes get watery as she watched a baby bird flap its wings, stumble over its little feet, and then fly for the first time. She wished she could fly away from her watery prison, away from the lake, into the forest. She wished she had legs to walk away from the lake with, so that she might live her dream and explore on land. Maybe even meet someone. Sirens were never lonely if they had other sirens to keep them company. There were no male sirens, only female. Her kind never found love. She felt tears slide down her face.

All of a sudden a rustle from a bush caught her attention, breaking her out of her thoughts. She held out her hand, expecting a small animal, but yanked it back when a naked woman, a little tall, tanned, and long dark haired, stepped out of the bushes. She backed up, alarmed, shock keeping her from spinning around and diving into deep water. The woman took a step closer and she back up some more, right up against a rock. She was trapped. The woman held out her hand.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you. I was running nearby and I saw you crying, and wanted to know why." She looked to be around the age of fourteen, just like her.

"My name is Saren, like sarah only with en on the end instead of ah." Saren said smiling.

She felt less scared now and more curious. She looked down shyly.

"My name is Eraina, like raina except with an e at the beginning."

She noticed Saren looking at her tail. Saren blinked and looked at Eraina, looking a little mystified, then smiling.

"Are you a mermaid." She asked. Eraina shook her head.

"No. I am a siren." Eraina looked at her curiously. She didn't smell like human, but, rather woodsy. Like all werewolves smelled.

"Are you a werewolf."

Saren smiled and nodded.

"Yes."

Eraina smiled. She no longer felt scared at all. She swam closer, all the way to the shore, and let Saren look at her tail. Saren said it was beautiful. She asked if she was the only one and Erain shook her head. She asked Saren if she could keep a secret. Saren nodded.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone about me, no one, not your family or friends, okay? Because sirens like peace and solitariness. But I have never had a friend before, and I like you. Okay?"

Saren smiled.

"Okay, I promise. I like you too. You're my friend now and I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

Eraina smiled.

"Okay." She told Saren all about her and the other nine sirens, living in the lake and having nothing to do but sing, comb, decorate, and mess with their hair. She told Saren about how the other sirens were okay with that, but she wasn't. She told her about how she was different and how she wanted something more than just that life. She told her about her wish to have legs. Then she told her about the sea witch.

"She is not like us. We sirens are peaceful, loving, gentle creatures. But the sea witch. She is evil, with twisted magic, and a rotten heart. She stays on one side of the lake and we the other. Her side is much like a swamp because of her twisted ways. We stay away from her and we never bother her, talk to her, and we especially don't make deals with her."

"Deals?" Saren asked, curious. Eriana nodded.

"Yes. She makes deals. If one of us wanted something, like a thinner body or longer hair, she would make a deal with that one and give her what she wanted in exchange for something of ours, like a lock of our hair, or our voice, or one of our scales. And sometimes, there are things you have to do in a certain amount of time to keep whatever you asked for. Sort of like a deal in a deal."

Saren's eyes widened.

"Oh. What happens if you don't complete the deal?" she asked.

Eraina leaned forward and whispered.

"Your soul is hers forever."

Saren's eyes widened.

"I see why one of your rules is to stay away from her. I wouldn't go near her either."

Eraina nodded her head. She looked up at the darkening sky.

"I have to go since i'm still too young to be out by myself because I could accidently brake a rule. Again. But will I see you tomorrow." She asked. Saren nodded.

"I wouldn't doubt it. You're my friend now." She said smiling. Eraina smiled too.
..............................

Six Years Later

Saren walked into the house. It was huge, a mansion really, where her pack lived. The alpha was standing a couple feet away from her. She walked past him. His eyes widened as he caught hold of a scent he didn't recognize but captivated him and his wolf, who reared its head. He grabbed her arm, yanking her back. She stumbled against his chest.

He brought her arm against his nose and inhaled. It was the strangest and yet an exotic smell he had ever smelled. It smelled of the sea, but also of the forest, a woodsy smell, and also earthy, like after it rains. And it smelled a teeny bit like fish. Underneath that smell was Saren's usual smell. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Where were you?" he asked. Saren panicked. She had promised Eraina she wouldn't tell anyone and to this day she hadn't told anyone, and she didn't plan on doing it today. She couldn't tell him even if he was the alpha.

"No where." She tried.

"Saren, don't lie to me where were you."

"I was with a friend of mine." She said, distinctly leaving out all of the truth. "Here." She added.

His eyes narrowed, his wolf was pacing and demanding he find his mate. He was starting to get irritated.

"Saren. Where. Were. You. Tell me." He said, his grip on her arm tightening.

Saren squirmed. He squeezed. "Saren."

"I cant. I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone about her." She blurted finally. "Why do you care?"

He relaxed a little. He told his wolf she was just trying to keep a promise and he and his wolf understood that but they wanted to see their mate badly. They had waited too long for this. They were so close to their mate and they needed to see her. They had never wanted anyone so badly.

"Because your friend is my mate." He told her, knowing she would understand.

Saren's eyes widened.

"But, but she's a. . ." she stopped before she told him what Eraina was and broke her promise.

His eyes narrowed.

"A what? A vampire?"

Saren shook her head.

"I promised I wouldn't tell." She glanced at his face and sighed. "So I'll show you. But only you! No one else."

He nodded his head. She turned around and wondered if she could possibly run.

Don't even try, Saren. The alpha said in her head. She sighed and continued out of the house. He followed her out. They shifted and she led him through the forest to the bushes she first came out of six years ago that fateful day. While they ran, he felt excitement build inside him. He wondered what she looked like. What was she, what was her name. Was she everything he could hope for in a mate. The thoughts shot out the window when Saren stopped behind some bushes, shifted, and pointed to something beyond them. He shifted too.

"You can't tell her I told you. I couldn't bear for her to feel betrayed by me."

He nodded. He appreciated that she did this and he felt bad that he made her go up against her friend. He would not tell. He looked towards the bushes, before turning towards her.

"You have my word. Now off with you. Back to the pack, and thank you."

She nodded, shifted, and ran off. He turned back towards the bushes and walked through.

The bushes rustled. Eraina smiled, flipping her tail. She and Saren almost always met at this time, ever since that fateful day when she first met her.

He couldn't believe his eyes as he stepped through the bushes. Of all things he thought she might be, this was not something he thought. A tail. She was a mermaid? Saren spoke in his mind.

No, a siren. There is a difference. She is skittish. Be good to her.

Her eyes widened as out stepped a tall man, with brown hair speckled with tan. It was messy, and he had piercing deep violet eyes. He was tanned and muscled. He had sharp features and his eyes were soft and kind. She felt her heart beat faster but not out of fear, and she had no idea why. She started to turn to dive through the water when he raised his hand.

"Wait." His voice was strong, a little deep, but kind. "I won't hurt you."

She hesitated but stayed where she was. She watched him, curious, cautious and then again curious. He seemed intrigued, mystified, and a little in awe.

"You're so beautiful." He said. Her eyes widened a little. Her hair was a reddish orange color speckled with chocolate brown. A long lock of hair from her bangs was sandy, dirty blonde colored, also speckled with chocolate brown. Her nose and cheeks were freckled with light brown dots. Her lips soft and light pink, and her teeth straight and white save for her top and bottom incisors, both of which were sharp and pointed. Her eyes, big, were deep green like emeralds and sparkled. Her hair flowed, wavy, down to the small of her back. The moon light shone on her face, framing her hair that was so soft he just wanted to twine his fingers in it.

Her waist was slim, her hands small. Her ears stuck out a little from her head. The tips of her ears looked a little pointed. Her chest was small but curvy and not too small. Her tail was long, strands of shimmering rainbow string with a few pearls on them hung on her tail. Her tail was iridescent scales shimmering blueish greenish. Her skin was pale green like sea glass or glass coke bottle. Her tongue a little pointed and a greenish color rather like the stem of a flower. Out of all the sirens, she thought she was the least prettiest. She blushed and looked down. He thought it only made her look even more beautiful. He knelt down in the water.

"I'm Eric. Do you have a name."

She couldn't help herself. She snorted.

"Of course I do. Just like anyone else. Being a siren doesn't change that." Her voice was soft, but clear, and meloudious. He grinned.

"My name is Eraina. Like Raina with an E."

He smiled.

"Of course. I'm sorry."

She smiled a small smile, tilting her head, her eyes shone with curiosity. She shook it.

"No no. It's fine. After all, your kind probably had no idea my kind exists, so you probably know nothing about us."

He smiled. His teeth were straight and white. She floated closer. They looked at each other for maybe ten minutes. Finally she broke away from the eye contact.

"I have to go. The other sirens will be gathered together, playing games and when I don't return for a long time they start to get nervous." She started to swim away. Eric stood up.

"Wait." He said, taking a step towards her. Instinctively she inched back a little. He stopped.

"Will you be here tomorrow."

She looked at him curiously again. Finally she nodded, giggling. A sound he loved and wanted to hear more of. It was clear and tinkling like.

"Well I haven't really got anywhere else to go here in the lake." She smiled. He smiled too.

"Good night then. I will see you tomorrow."

She looked at him curiously. He noticed and hoped she liked him.

"What." He asked innocently. She shook her head, lips curving in a smile.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that, you are a bit curious."

He laughed, a deep, smooth laugh she liked and found herself hoping she would hear more of.

"You're calling me curious."

She laughed. He smiled.

"Well, I guess we are both curious to each other."

"Indeed."

She smiled and he smiled back.

"Tomorrow then."

He nodded and she smiled shyly before diving into the water. He watched her form under the water until her could no longer see her. He didn't really care if he could not have children with her and his wolf didn't either. They had waited so long for their mate and she was so fair that they found they didn't really care as long as they got to spend the rest of eternity with her. Eraina. Her name sounded like a golden prayer on his tongue when he said it. He smiled and walked back to the compound. He couldn't wait to see her again.