A Little Slut Called Stacy

Story Info
Frank returns to find his wife entertaining.
2.4k words
3.37
162.7k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,415 Followers

I didn't know she was a slut of course, not when I married her. I guess that's the life of an army wife; husband away all the time, sexual needs and all that and so have an affair. I think I could have handled an affair, but what I came home to the last time I was on leave was a little more than just an affair.

My tour of the Middle East and Bosnia had just come to an end and I was looking forward to a little R&R back home. I guess I'm really a "Man's Man" - I'm certainly not gay, I've met a few of those guys during my years in the army and, trust me, they don't get an easy time of it, It's just that when you are away for six moths or so in the company of other guys, you tend to come to rely on them and trust them more than women. My unit always had their fair share of women, though. In these countries the hookers are always on the look out for us: guys with a little time to spare and money in their pockets. It always amazed me what some of the girls would do for little more than a few bucks and some of the guys took full advantage of this; I reckon a few of those young ladies must still be aching now!

The train journey from the airport was fairly uneventful and I largely occupied my time staring out of the window at the patch-work fields that flew by. Spring seemed to have enlivened the whole countryside; the colours of budding flowers dazzling in the watery sunlight and the smell of freshly cut grass pervading my senses. My thoughts turned to Stacy, my beautiful wife of only eighteen months. The flowers reminded me of her light, blonde hair that would cascade around her shoulders in the breeze and the supple willows filled my mind with visions of her lithe body. My mind began to wander further with thoughts of the last time that we had made love. The wonderful sensations as she took me slowly into her hot mouth, the taste and texture of her hard nipples as I sucked and licked at them, the glorious feeling as......

"Check your ticket, man?"

I coughed a little embarrassed as the uniformed guard stood above me, his hand outstretched. I could feel my erection straining in my pants as I handed him my warrant card, images of Stacy fluttering from my mind and scattering like breeze driven feathers. I rubbed my chin and coughed again, waiting for my card to be handed back. The guard was still studying it as if it was something alien he held in his hand.

"Home on leave, soldier?"

I looked up at him. "Yeah, just finished a tour. Looking forward to getting home!"

The guard smiled and winked at me. "And to see the pretty little wife, I guess!"

I laughed as he handed me my warrant card back and slipped it into my tunic pocket. He was right. I was sure looking forward to seeing Stacy again.

It was getting a little dark by the time I'd made it home and the house seemed quiet and still. Dumping my duffle bag in the hall, I called out to Stacy a few times but my voice just seemed to echo around the empty space. I remembered something that Stacy had said in her last letter about having a new fence put up, so I thought, while I waited for her to return from shopping or wherever she was, I'd take a quick look at the work that had been done.

Walking through the kitchen to the back door, my eyes glanced over the disordered table. Four cups of finished coffee sat unwashed on the drainer, and a smell of cigarette smoke lingered in the air. I knew that Stacy didn't smoke, so assumed that it was the lads from the local fencing company that were still here.

As I looked through the glass of the back door, I could just make out the shadowy figure of Stacy in the evening half-light. At first I wasn't sure what I was seeing, the light was fading fast. But as my eyes became accustomed I was left in no doubt. Standing on the steps by two large trees, Stacy had lifted her skirt and was flashing her pussy to the three men that sat at her feet.

The anger rose in my throat like bile. I looked closer unsure of my next move but thinking fast. As I watched I realised that not only was her short skirt bunched up around her waist, but she had omitted to wear any panties - The guys were looking directly up into her pussy! Things then started to happen quickly. I felt myself wanting to lash out as I watched hands crawling all over her stockinged legs and feeling her tits through the material of her light summer dress. But, for some strange reason, I couldn't move. I was completely rooted to the spot with shock.

I watched the first man rise to his feet and wondered what he was going to do - stupid thought, I know, but I wasn't thinking straight at that precise moment. I didn't have long to wait to find out. His zipper fell quickly and as he fumbled his cock out through his fly, a second man crawled between Stacy's long legs and pushed his face into her pussy. I heard my wife moan out loud as his lips connected with her clitoris and he sucked, drawing the tiny bud of hard flesh into his searching mouth. Her gasp was quickly cut off by the first man's cock as he pulled her head towards his groin and forced his entire length into her hot mouth.

With swift, deep strokes, guy number one fucked my wife's mouth. He held her hair with one hand and pushed her head back and forth onto his swollen cock as he groaned in pleasure. Stacy was also moaning (as best she could around the rather large cock in her mouth) and I could see her legs start to tremble and shudder as the guy licking her pussy drove her right over the edge of climax. The air was suddenly filled with the familiar sounds of my wife's voice as she released the weapon from between her lips and the orgasm crashed through her body.

And then the position changed. I still felt completely immobile as the erection in my pants threatened to burst and my heart-beat increased until I thought I would suffer some sort of attack. The hands were back on Stacy's body again; three pairs all feeling her up, massaging and groping. The dress came off quickly and efficiently, over her head and thrown, discarded to the grass. No bra, I noticed. Why this should have surprised me, I don't know. If she hadn't worn panties then, I supposed, it was unlikely that she would have fettered her large, tanned breasts with a bra.

Now naked but for her stockings and boots (the men or Stacy seemed reluctant to relieve her of these items!), Stacy sat, open-legged on the concrete steps. She was almost facing me, but obviously completely unaware that I was there. I could see her pussy lips glisten in the moonlight that now enveloped our garden and assumed that the moisture was a mixture of her sex-juice and the guy's saliva. My view, though, was quickly blocked my the third man who obviously wanted to taste Stacy's charms for himself. All I could see of him was a mass of black, curly hair as the fingers of my wife's left hand entwined between the tresses and pulled his head towards her juicy cunt.

I looked back up towards Stacy's face and watched fascinated as the second man began to push his erect penis towards her mouth. Stacy displayed all the traits of a complete and utter slut as she opened her red painted lips as wide as she could to accept the swollen head. I felt my own cock twitch as she began to suck down on the man's tool, edging her lips further and further down his shaft until her nose was brushing the pubic hair at his groin.

The first man was now at her other side and was rubbing his dick furiously. It seemed that her mouth was to be shared. Two pairs of hands grabbed her flowing, blonde hair and twisted her face from left to right. First she was pulled one way and forced to suck the first guy's rigid member, and then the other way only to have the second man push his hard cock straight down her throat.

Suddenly, I heard Stacy groan again around a mouthful of hard cock and I was broken from my almost dream-like state. It suddenly hit me that I was watching Stacy, my own sweet wife, behaving like a cheap street whore - a dirty little slut! The time for watching had finished and the time for action had arrived. My mind almost on fire, I ran into the den and grabbed my baseball bat from the desk. I knew what it was now that I had to do - I was a man again!

Screaming obscenities at the top of my voice, I launched myself into the garden and towards the orgy that was developing on the steps. Swinging the bat wildly, I felt it connect with an arm and then a shoulder. Cries of pained surprise rang out as all three guys quickly tried to scatter and replace their loosened clothing. The element of total surprise worked (as it so often does) and I had a split second of time to briefly glance at my almost naked wife.

The look of shock on Stacy's face was a picture. "Wha...what...what's going on!" she cried. "Frank, what the hell are you doing here? You're not due back until Wednesday!"

The surprise of her question distracted me for a second and I felt a fist crunch into my kidney's. The wind whistled out of my body like a deflating balloon, but I'd been trained by the army; a punch like that wasn't going to put me down!

"Fuck you!!!" I screamed at my brave assailant, and once again swung the bat with all my strength. This time the blow landed on the top of the man's thigh, felling him almost immediately.

"It's okay, man, it's okay. We're going!" a voice cried from behind me.

I whirled around ready to attack again. The second man just looked at me, terrified, with his hands out in a placatory gesture. I looked around me. My breathing was hard and fast and the sweat sheened my brow and trickled down my back. It looked like the fight was over - they'd had enough.

"Get out!" I shouted. "Go on, fuck off out of here, and don't come back!"

My command was quickly obeyed and the three men scattered like scared rabbits. I looked back down at Stacy. Her jaw hung slack; still in complete shock. She hadn't even thought to try to cover herself and I could clearly see her nipples still hard and her pussy wet with the result of her recent orgasm.

"Frank," she started. "Frank. I'm sorry. I..I..I didn't mean to..."

I stared at her angrily. "Don't give me that you fucking slut! I could see you wanted them inside you, wanted to feel their cocks in your cunt. You're a fucking whore, Stacy!"

As my wife started to cry, I experienced a surge of strength. I took a deep breath, filling my lungs with the sweet evening air. I felt little pity for the woman I had once loved, little sorrow. What I did feel, however, was a growing sense of excited lust. She looked so vulnerable sitting there. I knew then that I had to have her.

Two steps and I was by her side. I cupped her chin in my hand and pulled her face up to look at me.

"Have I ruined everything, Frank?" she whispered. "Can you ever forgive me?"

Without answering I threw the bat to the floor and lowered the zipper on my pants. Tracy looked confused as I fumbled inside and eased my turgid, throbbing tool out through my fly. In one swift movement I pulled her head towards me and thrust my penis into her mouth. She gagged slightly with the surprise, but I cared not, pushing myself further and further into her velveteen throat. I groaned as my cock bottomed out in her windpipe and I felt her nose gently nuzzling against my groin. For good measure I gave one final thrust just to ensure that the little slut had swallowed all I'd got.

"Now, suck me off you little tramp!" I growled as I grasped bunches of her hair and began to pump myself in and out of her throat.

Stacy did what she could and actually put up an extremely good account of herself, stroking her mouth over my shaft and tickling the underside with her tongue. But I was controlling the situation; simply using her throat as somewhere to fuck.

The blow-job that I had virtually forced on my wife was a fast and furious affair. I had no thought for her pleasure, I saw this a more of a punishment. I thrust myself hard and deep into her oral orifice until with a shuddering cry of satisfaction, I pulled clear and jerked myself off onto her face. My ejaculation was thick and plentiful (I hadn't fucked since a little hooker in Bosnia insisted I do her in the ass, and that was nearly four weeks ago!), and I lashed Stacy's face and hair with my sperm. It took me several moments of grunted jerking before I finally conceded that she had taken all I had. I looked down at her and smiled, my satisfaction complete. I knew that I wouldn't leave her then.

Stacy and I are still married and I'm still serving in the army. I like to think that she now remains faithful - but I somehow doubt it! One good thing though; she was so contrite and repentant after the incident with the fencing company lads, that she will now let me do anything I want with her. We've done all sorts; dressing her up in a maids uniform, spanking her, fucking her ass, cunt and mouth whenever I want - I even got her to bring me off with her toes once, cumming all over her stockinged feet.

She's still a slut, but at least she's my slut!

English Bob
English Bob
2,415 Followers