A Little Surprise

Story Info
He begins by taking pictures, but ends up taking more.
1.6k words
4.23
49.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked perfect. Watching her through the telephoto lens of his camera, he had seen her this way many times, but never quite like this. Tonight she wore a powder blue teddy and matching panties, all made of a translucent material that showed off all of her best assets. She had her regular favorite toy out, and was slowly using it to fuck herself. As he snapped a few pictures, he could tell by the way her eyes stayed shut that she was deeply lost in fantasy. Perhaps she was dreaming about having her ass filled. He had seen her use a small plug on herself as she climbed the heights of ecstasy, alone in her bedroom. The image of putting his stiff cock in that tight hole had made him come more than once. Tonight, he told himself as he put the camera away; tonight, he would get the chance.

As he stole into her bedroom, quiet as a mouse, he wondered if she had intuited that tonight was to be special. He had seen her wearing delicate little bikini panties before, but never a full set of lingerie. When he entered her room, he smiled, since she was nearing her orgasm, and wouldn't notice his presence until it was too late. Putting the pole off to the side, he lightly patted the duffel bag he had brought with him, thinking of the new things he would introduce her to. A slight moan from inside the bed curtain woke him from his daydream, and he turned to approach her. Pulling aside the curtain, he saw that she had pulled the panties to her ankle and was furiously rubbing her clit, while moving a small pink vibrator in and out of her neatly trimmed twat. He wanted to photograph her then, but knew that it would take away the element of surprise.

Quickly and expertly, he placed one hand over her mouth, and grabbed her wrists with the other. She looked at him with surprise, fright, and arousal. Looking right into her eyes, he climbed on top of her, pinning her arms beneath his legs. "Don't be afraid," he said, "I've watched you many times, and I'm here to teach you more about pleasure. I won't hurt you, but if you try to scream, I will make you regret the day you were born." She nodded, and he removed his hand from her mouth. Working quickly, he pulled the panties off her ankles and held them to her mouth. When she didn't open her mouth right away, he pinched her nipple, causing her to gasp. The panties, moist from her ministrations, slipped into her mouth, which he quickly covered in electrical tape, retrieved from the bag.

"Now you can't scream, my dearest, though you may soon wish you could." She looked at him with wide eyes and he climbed off of her. Moving slowly; knowing she was watching; he took out a few items from his bag, and smiled at her. She gasped when she saw he was holding a leather crop, just like the kind used on horses. "Now, roll over, my little slut, and on your knees, then I won't have to hurt you."

With a look of slight terror and curiosity, she did as he said, turning away from him. He pushed her head down to the bed, forcing her to stick her ass in the air. He lightly swatted it with the crop, causing her to gasp. "So, my little slut, I do believe you like to have your ass plugged, am I right?" She looked more frightened. "Oh, yes, I do think so. And I have a little present for you."

She saw him holding up a large butt plug, and smiling at her. She moaned, realizing that it was going in her whether she liked it or not. He opened a small tube of lubricant, and began rubbing it along her rosebud. She whimpered as he pressed his finger against the tight entrance, seeming to test it. Taking a deep breath, he slowly stuck his finger inside and worked it around a bit. He squirted a little more lube onto his fingers, and pushed the grease into her ass, then rubbed some on the plug.

"All right, my precious slut, relax, and this will go much easier for you." She seemed to relax for a moment, but then tensed up as the tip of the plug touched the tight hole. He kept the pressure steady, however, and she was forced to take a deep breath as he pushed it into her. Inch by inch it went in, till the widest part had passed through the entrance and her ass closed around it. She whined, feeling herself filled like never before. "Now roll back over, slut"

Not wanting to be whipped, she quickly obeyed, and lay down on her back. He roughly grabbed her calves, and pulled them apart. Deftly he put leather shackles on her slender ankles and attached them to a three foot bar he had pulled from the bag. Now she couldn't close her legs, even if she wanted to. With an evil grin, he pulled a final item from the bag and dangled them over her face. She stared in horror at the menacing looking little clamps on the ends of a small, heavy chain. "Do you know what these are for, my little slut?" She knew the answer, but remained silent. He chuckled, lifted the powder blue teddy, and slowly began to tease and twist her nipples one by one. He delighted in her gasps as he placed a clamp on each nipple, then again as he gave the chain a slight tug to test them.

"Beautiful," he said, putting the teddy back in place, then stepping back to admire his handiwork. "Simply beautiful." Her tortured nipples were perfectly visible through the powder blue material, and the end of the plug was sticking tantalizingly out of her ass. Her arms lay at her sides, and she was looking at him with intense arousal and curiosity. He knew she was probably on fire inside. "Now, my little slut, I want you to perform for me some more." She looked questioningly at him. "Oh, you know what I mean." He grabbed the small pink vibrator, and turned it on, then placed it in her hand. He pulled his camera out of his bag and gave her a nod. Understanding, she took the vibrator and began to fuck herself with it once more.

He gave her instructions now and again, "Touch your clit harder, pull on the chain, wiggle the plug;" but mainly just watched and snapped the pictures. Only after a few minutes, she was writhing beneath him, lost in the throes of orgasm, having completely forgotten about the pain in her ass and her nipples. He snapped a few more shots as she lay collapsed on the bed, pink vibrator deep inside, her eyes half shut from the pleasure. "You are so beautiful, my little slut," he said, stroking her legs slowly. He removed the bar from her ankles and the clamps from her nipples, and again ordered her to roll over. This time, he grabbed a few thick pillows from the head of her bed, and propped them under her belly to bring her ass up. He put another set of shackles on her wrists, and attaching them together, pulled them out in past her head.

Her nipples, still sore from the clamps, were rubbing against the normally soft fabric of the bed, causing her to move her hips slightly. He put his hands on her ass, which was sticking up at him so invitingly, and matched her motion. In two swift moves, he pulled the plug from her ass, and the vibrator from her pussy, leaving her feeling emptier than ever. Not for long, however. Grabbing the tube of lube, and removing his pants, he greased up his now raging hard-on. He put a bit more of the lube on her rosebud, then rubbed his cock along the crack of her ass.

After a few strokes, he slowly pushed the head of his cock into her ass, and let it rest there, allowing her to get used to the sensation. After a few moments, he slowly slid his long, hard cock up her ass, inch by inch, very much enjoying the muffled noises that came from behind the gag. He waited again when his dick was fully inside, then slowly pulled it out, leaving only the head inside. After a moment, he slowly moved it back in. He repeated this a few times, then stopped, leaving just the tip of his cock inside. He grabbed the vibrator, and slowly eased it into her pussy, and turned it on.

He jumped slightly as her whole body sprang to life, and with one quick motion, plunged his cock deep in her ass. She began to buck against him, meeting his strokes, as he found a comfortable rhythm. When he felt his cock beginning to stiffen, and an orgasm approaching, he reached under her, and grabbed her hard little clit, rubbing and squeezing it as he pounded her ass. He felt her melt beneath him, and allowed his own orgasm to come, filling her ass with his hot seed.

Spent, he lay on top of her, and lightly kissed her back and neck. After a few moments, or perhaps hours, he rolled off of her, released her hands, and removed her gag. She rolled back over, onto her back, with an undeniable look of satisfaction on her face. "So my little slut, did you enjoy that?" He asked her, grinning somewhat sardonically.

She looked into her husband's eyes and smiled. "Oh, yes, very much. I love you, darling."

"I love you too."